ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin DOJ announces..

I just need one person to plz explain how that justifies a man getting shot in the back 7 times with 3 small children in a car not even 3 feet away
Why did he not just comply? It’s really that simple. There is no argument after that. You don’t run / evade from the popo and then reach into your car and not roll the dice. And btw , whose fault was it that his kids were there? His.

Why did he not just comply? It’s really that simple. There is no argument after that. You don’t run / evade from the popo and then reach into your car and not roll the dice. And btw , whose fault was it that his kids were there? His.
Y’all complain about black kids not having a father and that’s the problem with the black community and this man was tryna take care of his kids and it’s his fault they were with him ? Make it make sense plz

I’m done talking to u . u didn’t even watch the video that man stopped moving after 3 shots plz stop ... how do u know he was getting a knife lol what if he was tryna just leave instead just shot him 7 times like a dog oh wait nvm y’all treat dogs better than that SMH
You don’t get to just leave with a felony arrest warrant after fighting the cops. It’s amazing how a group of people seem to believe the law doesn’t apply to them at all. He fought the cops and went to get a weapon and was shot.

If this were a white person or Latino or asian, no one would say a thing. His actions led to what happened to him, same with the guy in Atlanta.

Getting shot with ur children in the car ?!? You’re not very intelligent are u lol a knife is gonna in a gun fight especially with other officers there STOP... the guy didn’t attack the officers by the car he was walking away to leave the incident
1. The officer didn’t know what Blake was going for. Failure to obey a lawful order. Reaching for something while the police have told you to stop is the definition of justification for lethal force.
2. Inside 10 feet a knife is as dangerous as a gun. 3. do you want to know why I have never been shot by the police? I obey their requests. I don’t disregard their authority. I don’t reach for a potential weapon placing the officer in jeopardy. It is not difficult.

Getting shot with ur children in the car ?!? You’re not very intelligent are u lol a knife is gonna in a gun fight especially with other officers there STOP... the guy didn’t attack the officers by the car he was walking away to leave the incident

what are you smoking if a cop is telling you not to leave , you can just decide you’re ready to leave and get in your car!

wait or is this just sarcasm or a troll?

That info just came out too. Medical examiner said he had a lethal amount of meth and fentanyl in his system. His lungs were swollen to 3 times their normal weight and that is why he couldn’t breath. of course, this is information they had from the beginning but just now put out. That was intentional. Those people should be prosecuted.
Don't let the FACTS get in the way of the Narrative...:rolleyes:

1. The officer didn’t know what Blake was going for. Failure to obey a lawful order. Reaching for something while the police have told you to stop is the definition of justification for lethal force.
2. Inside 10 feet a knife is as dangerous as a gun. 3. do you want to know why I have never been shot by the police? I obey their requests. I don’t disregard their authority. I don’t reach for a potential weapon placing the officer in jeopardy. It is not difficult.

It only takes about a second for bad things to happen in a knife attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

I'm just waiting on y'all to find one non-criminal martyr. Hint - you can't find one because there aren't any to find.
People can’t make mistakes ? Who are u to say people can’t be forgiven for their sin ? God forgives u should too sir

U have the right to assume that he wasn’t ? That’s crazy to me!!! How is he not trying they were with him sir
Think about what you are saying.
He takes his kids with him to violate a court order and maybe commit a crime?
He engages in a fight with police officers.
He tells them he has a knife and then heads to the car where the knife is.
He never complied with lawful police commands.
None of these things are what a responsible father does if he cares about his kids in the car next to them. He put them in serious danger because he is a selfish person, not what anyone would describe as a good parent.
What you are suggesting is that parents should use their kids as some sort of human shield to protect themselves from getting apprehended.

Think about what you are saying.
He takes his kids with him to violate a court order and maybe commit a crime?
He engages in a fight with police officers.
He tells them he has a knife and then heads to the car where the knife is.
He never complied with lawful police commands.
None of these things are what a responsible father does if he cares about his kids in the car next to them. He put them in serious danger because he is a selfish person, not what anyone would describe as a good parent.
What you are suggesting is that parents should use their kids as some sort of human shield to protect themselves from getting apprehended.
Ur half way assuming but u are half way kinda sorta right I’ll give u credit for that but just answer this simple question for me please. Did the officer put the children in danger by shooting 7 times right by the car ?

Ur half way assuming but u are half way kinda sorta right I’ll give u credit for that but just answer this simple question for me please. Did the officer put the children in danger by shooting 7 times right by the car ?
Were the children hurt? Maybe the correct question should be did the father put his children in danger by breaking the law?

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
should have tazed him, not shot him 7 times. Of course he should have done what the cops said to start with.

They did tase him when he started fighting with them. It did not stop him, he kept fighting and resisting, and then went to the car where he already told them he had a lethal weapon (a knife). So after previously (unsuccessfully) trying to subdue him with a taser, the next step is unfortunately shooting him to keep him from using the knife. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Not that I can see, they were not in the line of fire. Police have to make split second decisions and being a Monday morning QB is much easier because you don't go home dead if you make the wrong one. This guy made the decision to put all of those people including himself in a deadly situation.

You seem hyper-focused on the the children for some reason. Police have a responsibility to protect all citizens and there are numerous people who could have been injured or killed by not stopping the guy. Including, the children being put in serious danger if suspect gets in that car and tries to flee. What if he also has a gun and starts shooting? What if he flees and runs over someone else? What if he takes that knife and puts it to his child's throat to try and evade?
He had outstanding warrents. It has been reported he had a restraining order or some sort of court order which prevented him from being there. He was targeting some woman that was there for some reason. What if cam back and killed her?

Like I have said before, we have to stop using these bad examples to promote improvements in policing. It destroys the argument and we lose support.

should have tazed him, not shot him 7 times. Of course he should have done what the cops said to start with.
He was tasered. It didn't work. Mr. Blake continued to escalate the situation. Yet another "lessons learned" story if people would look at the facts. The problem is there are people who have an agenda and the facts don't matter.

Were the children hurt? Maybe the correct question should be did the father put his children in danger by breaking the law?
Did the father hurt the kids ?? No !! Can a bullet rickashay off part of the car and strick a child ?! yes it can that is a fact

Not that I can see, they were not in the line of fire. Police have to make split second decisions and being a Monday morning QB is much easier because you don't go home dead if you make the wrong one. This guy made the decision to put all of those people including himself in a deadly situation.

You seem hyper-focused on the the children for some reason. Police have a responsibility to protect all citizens and there are numerous people who could have been injured or killed by not stopping the guy. Including, the children being put in serious danger if suspect gets in that car and tries to flee. What if he also has a gun and starts shooting? What if he flees and runs over someone else? What if he takes that knife and puts it to his child's throat to try and evade?
He had outstanding warrents. It has been reported he had a restraining order or some sort of court order which prevented him from being there. He was targeting some woman that was there for some reason. What if cam back and killed her?

Like I have said before, we have to stop using these bad examples to promote improvements in policing. It destroys the argument and we lose support.
He didn’t have a gun sir lol that theory has already been debunked with facts from the Wisconsin DA ... y’all talk about me assuming but it seems u are doing the same thing sir with a lot of “ what if he “

He didn’t have a gun sir lol that theory has already been debunked with facts from the Wisconsin DA ... y’all talk about me assuming but it seems u are doing the same thing sir with a lot of “ what if he “
You don't get it and never will.

Nah ur just stuck in the Jim Crow law era in the 60’s when there was segregation ... that’s what u prolly still want lol wierdo it is 2020 wake up
DopeyBronzeKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Did the father hurt the kids ?? No !! Can a bullet rickashay off part of the car and strick a child ?! yes it can that is a fact
You deflected. It's what people do when they have nothing of substance to stand on.
The father's lawless actions put the kids at risk. End of story.
You're either ignorant, a bad troll, or a pot stirrer. I have a hard time believing anyone could lack the common sense to see that the lawless actions (evidently a long line of lawless choices) of this "father" are the root of the problem.
Choices have consequences... some good and some bad.
Again, woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT