ADVERTISEMENT

Wouldn't it be nice....

If even the libs would admit the last election was less than perfect? And that there is like a 100% chance that Trump is rt when he says it was stolen?
I will be fair in my reply.

The election was less than perfect and it is odd that anyone would assume that in this day and time, with electronic slight of hand, and all the opportunities to manipulate the results through harvesting votes, that the assumption that no fraud occurred……. well, I can’t even fathom that rational thought.

Humans with an agenda, given unsupervised authority and responsibility, will corrupt. Justification of the desired result will corrupt the process.

1) Multiple voting days, over weeks, can feed manipulation
2) Absentee ballots can feed manipulation
3) THIRD PARTY GROUPS GATHERING VOTES WITHOUT A VOTER ID PROCESS IS THE LARGEST VOTE MANIPULATION OPPORTUNITY and why we are the laughing stock internationally.
4) Electronic voting means will never be manipulation proof.

If you wrote a book on security, our voting laws would be the example of creating the least secure system.

So one must admit fraud occurred at some level.

If even the libs would admit the last election was less than perfect? And that there is like a 100% chance that Trump is rt when he says it was stolen?
Well he’s apparently sitting on “irrefutable” and conclusive evidence of widespread fraud. He could just drop it at any time if he wanted to prove himself right…coast to victory in the general…save on legal fees he could otherwise be using to campaign. But nah

It would be amazing, but they are hypocrites of the highest order and never concede they are wrong about anything, even though they accused the other side of the same thing in 2016.

yep.
every hour.
every minute ,
etc...
Really cool tune that has gone the distance. Here’s a funny story.
George Harrison entered the practice studio at Abby Road and found Ringo lounging on the couch.

George: I have a new song I’d like you to help me with.
Ringo: OK great
George: It’s in 5/4
Ringo: I do 4/4 and 3/4. Not bloody 5/4
George: THEN I’LL HIRE A F***ING DRUMMER WHO DOES 5/4
Ringo: On second thought I always wanted to brush up on 5/4.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blackpug6
It would be amazing, but they are hypocrites of the highest order and never concede they are wrong about anything, even though they accused the other side of the same thing in 2016.
Trump and republicans insisted there was massive, multi-state voter fraud. All of Trump’s senior advisors told him there was no evidence of fraud. Now we have detailed federal and state indictments focused on the efforts to overcome the absence of voter fraud and steal the election.

Three years later and after many millions spent, there still isn’t a single proven instance of large scale fraud, yet as this thread shows, y’all still insist the election was 100% stolen.

And the libs are the hypocrites? You couldn’t draw up a better example of hypocrisy than this.

It would nice if libs were remotely consistent with their opinions, when it comes to Trump and Biden.

They seem to think that Trumps problems cancel out Biden's.

Trump's stains dont make Biden clean.

Defending Joe because Trump is bad is ridiculous.. Each person should be considered on their own.

I'm perfectly willing to criticize Trump, and have repeatedly on here. But our liberal friends can't bring themselves to do the same, with Biden. They defend him to the last.

Reactions: zingerdawg
It would nice if libs were remotely consistent with their opinions, when it comes to Trump and Biden.

They seem to think that Trumps problems cancel out Biden's.

Trump's stains dont make Biden clean.

Defending Joe because Trump is bad is ridiculous.. Each person should be considered on their own.

I'm perfectly willing to criticize Trump, and have repeatedly on here. But our liberal friends can't bring themselves to do the same, with Biden. They defend him to the last.
Fact....the election WAS NOT stolen.
Fact...Trump tried to steal the 2020 election and will be proven in court.
Fact....the first two do not matter to his followers.

Fact.....Biden is to old to be running for a second term.
Opinion.....(probably fact).....Biden's mental state is declining. I know he has a stuttering problem that does not help, but watching him speak is sad at this point.
Opinion....Even if he does win, he will not finish his second term.

Finally, the best thing that could happen would be for both trump and biden to ride off into the sunset and allow this great, but divided country to move on. We are so in need of younger, more vibrant, less divisive candidates on both sides.

I guess the only downside to that would be, the chat may start liking each other....... ;)

Opinion.....(probably fact).....Biden's mental state is declining. I know he has a stuttering problem that does not help, but watching him speak is sad at this point.

Finally, the best thing that could happen would be for both trump and biden to ride off into the sunset and allow this great, but divided country to move on. We are so in need of younger, more vibrant, less divisive candidates on both sides.

I guess the only downside to that would be, the chat may start liking each other....... ;)
Nope, still hate you! 😉

Good day to you mitchell!

Generally agree with all that. We could probably split hairs over some terminology, but for the most part...amen.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

Excellent post. My only add is that it is a fact that Hunter traded off of his proximity to power and the perception of influence in securing lucrative consulting contracts.

To what degree any of what Hunter or Joe did was illegal is TBD, but as of now there isn’t any proof regarding Joe.

We will see if you are right. I can’t argue with much of that other than you can’t call some of it a fact just yet. Though it looks that way. I agree on the reset. 100 percent. Wouldn’t bother me if both went away. I think you can call biden’s mental state a fact. He doesn’t take questions anymore. He falls asleep during meetings now. And only oj Simpson believers still think he didn’t sell out our country. And I don’t know what to call people who don’t think him having top secret documents at his home for forty years was a bad thing.

Good post Mitchell.

Really cool tune that has gone the distance. Here’s a funny story.
George Harrison entered the practice studio at Abby Road and found Ringo lounging on the couch.

George: I have a new song I’d like you to help me with.
Ringo: OK great
George: It’s in 5/4
Ringo: I do 4/4 and 3/4. Not bloody 5/4
George: THEN I’LL HIRE A F***ING DRUMMER WHO DOES 5/4
Ringo: On second thought I always wanted to brush up on 5/4.

mostly true.!?

a common vein!

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Pretty sure it is a true story. I heard it on a YouTube Short of either George or Paul, can’t quite remember, being interviewed. I found it very funny. Got to love Ringo.

i thought that version of It Don’t Come Easy you posted yesterday was interesting. It sounded like George singing a lot of the song. He actually wrote most of the song for Ringo, never got or wanted credit for it. I’m guessing maybe that was Concert For Bangladesh.

Wouldn’t it be nice if the Trumpers could present one shred of evidence that the election was stolen.

Trumpers have been looking now for almost three years, and ain’t found shit.
The swamp and Dems at it again they blocked everything he tried to do to find out.If you think that election was fair then you are living in a hole somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT