ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6... the doctor who tried to help Ashli Babbett was forcefully removed

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Jan 6 was a lot of things. There are none of the things you would think are good for democrats and their arguments that it was an insurrection. If you still believe that, I need to sell you this pristine property on I-95 in New Jersey!

Bro. There's video. There's the definition of insurrection. I mean, at this point we'll just believe what we want to. Seems that's the way of it since around 2015 or so.

The multiverse is here.

Bro. There's video. There's the definition of insurrection. I mean, at this point we'll just believe what we want to. Seems that's the way of it since around 2015 or so.

The multiverse is here.
And there's thousands of hours of video that you and I haven't seen. Even Jan 6 defendants have been denied access to surveillance video relevant to their cases. The capital police turned over 14,000 hours of surveillance video to the House Committee on Jan. 6th. They selected what we've been allowed to see so far.

And there's thousands of hours of video that you and I haven't seen. Even Jan 6 defendants have been denied access to surveillance video relevant to their cases. The capital police turned over 14,000 hours of surveillance video to the House Committee on Jan. 6th. They selected what we've been allowed to see so far.
There's always videos we haven't seen. Stuff we don't know about. That Iranian that they say tried to kill that lady in Brooklyn? Yeah, Iran probably has lots of stuff we haven't seen showing they had no involvement and have never supported terrorism.

Russia in Ukraine? All those atrocities are Hollywood movies and what we're not seeing is the Ukranians treating ethnic Russians like the Nazis treated the Jews. Multiverse. Play the game however you want.
That kid that just died because of those cops. That's probably fake stuff too.

Reactions: khonelson

The multiverse is here.
I think we can resolve a lot of problems by apologizing to England and giving them their colonies back.

Canada has questionable ownership as well given their history of conflict between England and France fighting over their respective colonies.

I know Spain and France would make claims as well, so perhaps a world court can determine how to best divide the US and Canada.

I think we can resolve a lot of problems by apologizing to England and giving them their colonies back.

Canada has questionable ownership as well given their history of conflict between England and France fighting over their respective colonies.

I know Spain and France would make claims as well, so perhaps a world court can determine how to best divide the US and Canada.
You have to win your battle/war. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were grown men playing little boy war. Those types have been around for decades. Their preaching is what caused the OKC bombing. That kid fell in with them, believed that stuff and did what he did. All of this kind of thinking has been around for years it's just the internet has now given it a platform that is taken as legitimacy rather than VHS tapes being passed around and leaflets handed to you by someone that thinks they know things. I saw these things three decades ago a few months before Tim M. did what he did. Same stuff today man. Just a bigger crew believing the bunk.

Jan 6 was a lot of things. There are none of the things you would think are good for democrats and their arguments that it was an insurrection. If you still believe that, I need to sell you this pristine property on I-95 in New Jersey!
These non thinking people still believe Trump is a spy. 6 years and no proof how stupid can a group of people be. When ever I find out someone is a democrat I automatically think my country would be better off if you weren’t around anymore. Their children would be safe also. Now all the democrats children are under the pressure to have their sex changed by one of their parents trying to be the coolest parent in the hood.

These non thinking people still believe Trump is a spy. 6 years and no proof how stupid can a group of people be. When ever I find out someone is a democrat I automatically think my country would be better off if you weren’t around anymore. Their children would be safe also. Now all the democrats children are under the pressure to have their sex changed by one of their parents trying to be the coolest parent in the hood.
There are people on both sides who believe outlandish things. There are lots of people on both sides making blanket statements.

There are people on both sides who believe outlandish things. There are lots of people on both sides making blanket statements.
Can you give me a comparison of the Trump 6 yr lies amd something the Republicans has done that has hurt your country as much as the Democrats.

Can you give me a comparison of the Trump 6 yr lies amd something the Republicans has done that has hurt your country as much as the Democrats.
No. I'm pretty much tired of the overstatements from both sides. "You're destroying our country!" "No, you are!"

hostile-kids-angry-grimace-fighting-over-toy-bear-vector-illustration-boy-girl-characters-having-conflict-showing-190745598.jpg

You have to win your battle/war. Oath Keepers and Proud Boys were grown men playing little boy war. Those types have been around for decades. Their preaching is what caused the OKC bombing. That kid fell in with them, believed that stuff and did what he did. All of this kind of thinking has been around for years it's just the internet has now given it a platform that is taken as legitimacy rather than VHS tapes being passed around and leaflets handed to you by someone that thinks they know things. I saw these things three decades ago a few months before Tim M. did what he did. Same stuff today man. Just a bigger crew believing the bunk.
It sure would be nice if someone were tried for being an insurrectionist instead of it all being theater to get 1 particular person.

Incorrect. Did you read the testimony at trial from both sides. Both admitted the groups were there on protection assignments. Most of the guys are ex military and politicians and other high profile individuals hire out these groups for personal protection duties. That’s why they were there that that day and their texts as well as multi source testimonies prove it.

If you didn’t watch every day of the trials, you simply don’t know shit about it

Reactions: elderdawg
Incorrect. Did you read the testimony at trial from both sides. Both admitted the groups were there on protection assignments. Most of the guys are ex military and politicians and other high profile individuals hire out these groups for personal protection duties. That’s why they were there that that day and their texts as well as multi source testimonies prove it.

If you didn’t watch every day of the trials, you simply don’t know shit about it
Sure. They were peace keepers. I wish they had been trained better.

Sure. They were peace keepers. I wish they had been trained better.

Again. You didn’t watch one single day’s testimony. You don’t know shit. That’s okay, but just realize that those of us who watched and followed the trial every single day, know that people like you who followed nothing but MSM, know less than nothing.

Again. You didn’t watch one single day’s testimony. You don’t know shit. That’s okay, but just realize that those of us who watched and followed the trial every single day, know that people like you who followed nothing but MSM, know less than nothing.
"You didn't watch one single day's testimony". Dude we are on the internet. You do not know what I look like, my real name, if I have a wife and kids, if I am a serial killer, but you know I didn't watch a single day's testimony. And you know I followed MSM.
People these days. Sheesh. They know everything.

D
blanket statements does not get a 7 year a sex change by a parent being the coolest. There are many court battles over one parent wanting to do this to one of their children and the other parent is fighting it. So far the liberal courts are siding with the perverted parents. Thinking Biden or Trump a spy is one thing but sending men dressed as women to a child library reading is socially sick. Then you have those men that adopted the boys and have been abusing them all these years. Are these the outlandish thing both side say and do?

It sure would be nice if someone were tried for being an insurrectionist instead of it all being theater to get 1 particular person.
The news media didn’t protect the bomber then, today they do. It is my country’s fault we have to blow up your country and destroy your history. Specifically some dumn ass in a trailer somewhere in South Georgia. That is what Joe Biden portrays as our biggest terrorist problem. Not the attack of the communist that has taken over the Democratic Party and is slowly destroying your freedom. They want a government employee to determine free speech rules.

"You didn't watch one single day's testimony". Dude we are on the internet. You do not know what I look like, my real name, if I have a wife and kids, if I am a serial killer, but you know I didn't watch a single day's testimony. And you know I followed MSM.
People these days. Sheesh. They know everything.

As someone who followed the trial everyday from an independent source. A person that was in the courtroom every day reporters were allowed. The same friend who was inside the capital, filming as this all took place, stood 1 ft from Ashli’s dead body as they attempted to revive her and has tons of direct footage, much of it sold to large media outlets, I know a little about it.

I can tell from your comments you know nothing about what happened that day. Some things are just freaking obvious.

As someone who followed the trial everyday from an independent source. A person that was in the courtroom every day reporters were allowed. The same friend who was inside the capital, filming as this all took place, stood 1 ft from Ashli’s dead body as they attempted to revive her and has tons of direct footage, much of it sold to large media outlets, I know a little about it.

I can tell from your comments you know nothing about what happened that day. Some things are just freaking obvious.
Yes. We know lots these days. And I'm sure everyone is being completely objective about this. Who was your independent source. What are his views on politics? Why would he have been in the Capitol that day with a camera? Why would those who went into the Capitol illegally be fine with him filming them?

Completely objective news and views. The Dawgchat. That's where it's at.

Last edited:
Reactions: khonelson
Yes. We know lots these days. And I'm sure everyone is being completely objective about this. Who was your independent source. What are his views on politics? Why would he have been in the Capitol that day with a camera? Why would those who went into the Capitol illegally be fine with him filming them?

Completely objective news and views. The Dawgchat. That's where it's at.
I do wish a few more moderate democrats and moderate republicans who didn’t hate Trump were on the committee and cleared up several matters including- who turned down request for extra troops beforehand (hearing it was Mayor and Speaker of house) but that needs to be proven and on record from each lady, an explanation of why one officer chose to shoot to kill and no other officers fired their weapon or felt the need , ( officer was cleared way to fast, most likely cleared correctly but way to fast and this too should have been reviewed. There are other items I would have liked discussed and reviewed but the committee’s 100% goal was to pen everything on Trump, nothing else mattered. To be clear, I think Trump was much to blame, but the entire episode needs to be reviewed so it will not occur again.

I do wish a few more moderate democrats and moderate republicans who didn’t hate Trump were on the committee and cleared up several matters including- who turned down request for extra troops beforehand (hearing it was Mayor and Speaker of house) but that needs to be proven and on record from each lady, an explanation of why one officer chose to shoot to kill and no other officers fired their weapon or felt the need , ( officer was cleared way to fast, most likely cleared correctly but way to fast and this too should have been reviewed. There are other items I would have liked discussed and reviewed but the committee’s 100% goal was to pen everything on Trump, nothing else mattered. To be clear, I think Trump was much to blame, but the entire episode needs to be reviewed so it will not occur again.

The entire committee was a farce. The committee members should have been selected in the same manner as any other committee and those that the chair wanted rejected should have gone thru a bipartisan process with REAL evidence presented that would have been disqualifying.

Imo, it wouldn't have bothered me to have crazies from either side allowed because generally speaking, when someone throws a wild allegation from right or left field, they can easily be made to look foolish if the facts are on the other side. So, if a righty had said Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard assistance and a memo was produced with her actually asking for assistance from the DOJ, righty would have looked like a fool. Conversely, if lefty insists that assistance wasn't offered and a plethora of memos appear with offers and denials from multiple security agencies, lefty is discredited. That's how you arrive at THE truth, not someone's version of their truth and the Dem's truth is about all this committee provided.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I mean all of these people charged with crimes and
The entire committee was a farce. The committee members should have been selected in the same manner as any other committee and those that the chair wanted rejected should have gone thru a bipartisan process with REAL evidence presented that would have been disqualifying.

Imo, it wouldn't have bothered me to have crazies from either side allowed because generally speaking, when someone throws a wild allegation from right or left field, they can easily be made to look foolish if the facts are on the other side. So, if a righty had said Nancy Pelosi refused National Guard assistance and a memo was produced with her actually asking for assistance from the DOJ, righty would have looked like a fool. Conversely, if lefty insists that assistance wasn't offered and a plethora of memos appear with offers and denials from multiple security agencies, lefty is discredited. That's how you arrive at THE truth, not someone's version of their truth and the Dem's truth is about all this committee provided.
If you'll recall, Pelosi named 1 Republican in her original 8 selections and McCarthy named 5 Republicans, two of which were Jim Jordan and Jim Banks, who both voted to overturn the electoral college results, so they were rejected by Pelosi. Instead of finding replacements, McCarthy pulled all of his nominees and Pelosi then named Republican Adam Kinzinger to the committee along with Liz Cheney from prior. What did the Republicans then do? Censured the two committee members and severed all ties with them, which it had never done to any Republican sitting congressman.

If you think the committee was a farce, then its only because McCarthy acted like a child and thought having no Republicans would somehow delegitimatize the results - it did not.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

If you'll recall, Pelosi named 1 Republican in her original 8 selections and McCarthy named 5 Republicans, two of which were Jim Jordan and Jim Banks, who both voted to overturn the electoral college results, so they were rejected by Pelosi. Instead of finding replacements, McCarthy pulled all of his nominees and Pelosi then named Republican Adam Kinzinger to the committee along with Liz Cheney from prior. What did the Republicans then do? Censured the two committee members and severed all ties with them, which it had never done to any Republican sitting congressman.

If you think the committee was a farce, then its only because McCarthy acted like a child and thought having no Republicans would somehow delegitimatize the results - it did not.
AS I said, if Jordan and Banks were unreasonable, they could have easily been exposed. Imo, they were barred from the committee because they would have called the Dems on some of their BS and asked uncomfortable questions backed up with documentation. If voting to oppose election results was a disqualifying event...

Reactions: zingerdawg
AS I said, if Jordan and Banks were unreasonable, they could have easily been exposed. Imo, they were barred from the committee because they would have called the Dems on some of their BS and asked uncomfortable questions backed up with documentation. If voting to oppose election results was a disqualifying event...
It’s entirely unreasonable to expect Pelosi or anyone else to accept Jim Jordan on the committee, given he was one of the loudest amplifiers of the stolen election lie. This makes him complicit and a potential defendant regarding the matter under investigation.

Yes it has or you would not have had a topic to answer. Questions from you and me are the only ones that matter, or they should matter. Our questions do not matter because you allowed the Democratic Party to rush in mail in ballots now it’s racist if you think mail in ballots can be farmed. See how you allow someone to steal your right to vote with your blessings.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
exactly

lol
playing little boy war
my oh my it was such a disaster
man there are some lost souls on this board

The multiverse is here.
an insurrection involves violence against the government ......the only violence was by agitators in coordinated by the FBI and the capital police violently murdering an un armed woman. The purpose of Jan 6 is to quell any objections to what this government is doing for the rest of time.

an insurrection involves violence against the government ......the only violence was by agitators in coordinated by the FBI and the capital police violently murdering an un armed woman. The purpose of Jan 6 is to quell any objections to what this government is doing for the rest of time.
definition of violence:

1. behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

The multiverse is here.

I do wish a few more moderate democrats and moderate republicans
That wouldn't change a thing for the majority.
These folks would rather burn the whole country to the ground than give an inch. It's unnerving now because we seem to have a large minority, if not majority, of people with the militia mindset. Timothy McVeigh didn't just wake up one day and decide to bomb the Fed building in OKC. He started believing bullshit someone was selling him. Now we have huge platforms to get the bullshit out there.
I see it my own family and relatives. Same people that were like "that dude is crazy" when hearing about McVeigh and those he associated with and their beliefs (not actions), now believe the same bullshit. Why? Because they have legion telling them this stuff on social media. We're in a bad way right now.

The most succinct explanation on this topic in quite sometime. Yet it will
Fly under the radar of the chat libs.

The most succinct explanation on this topic in quite sometime. Yet it will
Fly under the radar of the chat libs.
978 people have been charged, including over 260 who have been charged with more serious crimes such as assaulting or impeding law enforcement.

To date, 465 people have pleaded guilty and entered into plea deals.

185 people have been sentenced to jail time.

Six members (so far) of the Oath Keepers have been found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy for their conduct before and during J6.

Many of the cases referenced above were overseen by judges nominated by Trump or other republican presidents.

Nearly every person charged had a social media footprint and/or testimony that proves they are supporters of DJT. Not a single person involved has been shown to be Antifa or a government agent.

It’s your right to believe whatever insane, baseless conspiracy theories help you feel better about your place in the world. Just don’t be surprised when the candidates you support who share your beliefs continue to lose at the ballot box.

Last edited:
978 people have been charged, including over 260 who have been charged with more serious crimes such as assaulting or impeding law enforcement.

Six members (so far) of the Oath Keepers have been found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy for their conduct before and during J6.

Many of the cases referenced above were overseen by judges nominated by Trump or other republican presidents.

Nearly every person charged had a social media footprint and/or testimony that they are supporters of DJT. Not a single person involved has been shown to be Antifa or a government agent.

It’s your right to believe whatever insane, baseless conspiracy theories help you feel better about your place in the world. Just don’t be surprised when the candidates you support who share your beliefs continue to lose at the ballot box.
Yet a group can burn public buildings with police officers in them and get the peaceful protesters status! It’s a kangaroo court set up to squash any dissenting views in the future.

Reactions: MGE Dog

Nearly every person charged had a social media footprint and/or testimony that they are supporters of DJT. Not a single person involved has been shown to be Antifa or a government agent.

The bottom line is people are gonna believe bullshit if they want to believe bullshit. If you can't believe what you actually saw, I don't really know what to think. I mean we saw it. I mean we've got people that were close as possible to the POTUS who saw it. They worked with him every day to make his policies work and to get him reelected and they all testified that these things are true. This place tends to attract the people most likely to believe this stuff, but it's way more common than it was 30 years ago. And it's scary.

Yet a group can burn public buildings with police officers in them and get the peaceful protesters status! It’s a kangaroo court set up to squash any dissenting views in the future.
And here's the whatabouts.

Reactions: celticdawg
Another myth promulgated to justify J6.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT