ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6... the doctor who tried to help Ashli Babbett was forcefully removed

It’s entirely unreasonable to expect Pelosi or anyone else to accept Jim Jordan on the committee, given he was one of the loudest amplifiers of the stolen election lie. This makes him complicit and a potential defendant regarding the matter under investigation.

First, if you refer to the "big lie" in a publication without specifically rebutting the claims, your article is a joke. For example, he lied about Pelosi without stating his "lie" and being able to refute his claim with real evidence. Additionally, if Jordan did lie and lying was a disqualifying event for a committee member, how in God's name were Nadler and Schiff allowed to participate in any impeachment activity?

Next, it doesn't appear this article is accusing Jordan of any crime or doing anything numerous members of congress haven't done in the past. Do Pubs now get to kick every Dem off their committee assignments for calling an election stolen on the floor of the house?

It appears the only reason for disqualifying Jordan was he didn't buy into the dem narrative. It's okay to disagree with his assertions. It's okay to hate Trump and believe his temperament was beneath the office of POTUS. Imo, what's not okay is to silence dissenting voices, esp in the people's house. As I said in my previous post, if Jordan had made outlandish claims while on the 1/6 committee, it should have been easy to make him look foolish. Instead, the Dems chose to put on a made for TV mini series instead of inviting a legit debate.

Last edited:
Another myth promulgated to justify J6.

Not being argumentative as your point us correct that the FBI and local DEA’s are prosecuting some participants in these riots. Although this article is dated and I’m sure more have been charged I would argue this number should be 10K or more. Many of the jurisdictions were not aggressive in arresting in charging looters and trespassers and this was a huge mistake and we’ll most likely see this occur again. I don’t think we’ll see what occurred on 1/6/20 again by similar type protesters- the FBI and Justice Departments have been way aggressive in charging and prosecuting and it will be a deterrent

Not being argumentative as your point us correct that the FBI and local DEA’s are prosecuting some participants in these riots. Although this article is dated and I’m sure more have been charged I would argue this number should be 10K or more. Many of the jurisdictions were not aggressive in arresting in charging looters and trespassers and this was a huge mistake and we’ll most likely see this occur again. I don’t think we’ll see what occurred on 1/6/20 again by similar type protesters- the FBI and Justice Departments have been way aggressive in charging and prosecuting and it will be a deterrent
I'm not sure about that. If you believe what so many are posting on here, you really believe it, then why not do what those people did? What other option do you have?
They fully believed they were going to change who was the POTUS for the next four years on that day.
The violence from the protests about the police were for the most part were not coordinated and reactions to what they perceived as injustice. But other than looters with an objective to steal stuff, there's no end game there.
Jan. 6th? Those people had an end game. They didn't just break into the Capitol because they were angry about the election. They thought they were gonna change something of importance.

I'm not sure about that. If you believe what so many are posting on here, you really believe it, then why not do what those people did? What other option do you have?
They fully believed they were going to change who was the POTUS for the next four years on that day.
The violence from the protests about the police were for the most part were not coordinated and reactions to what they perceived as injustice. But other than looters with an objective to steal stuff, there's no end game there.
Jan. 6th? Those people had an end game. They didn't just break into the Capitol because they were angry about the election. They thought they were gonna change something of importance.
I’m not sure many of the 1/6 folks really had an in game any more that the summer 99 riots. Both sets of groups perceived an injustice. Both groups let their protest get out of hand. Both groups were loosely coordinated at their respective sites. I suspect only a portion of each group went to their respective protest locations with a clear end game and / or destruction in mine. I suspect 90% of the 1/6 extremely bad actors have been prosecuted, I suspect less they 20% of the summer 99 riots have been prosecuted. History books will call 1/6 a coordinated insurrection and the Summer of 99 events as uncoordinated protest against social injustice. I would argue one is being oversold and one is being undersold. How grossly certainly is debatable.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I’m not sure many of the 1/6 folks really had an in game any more that the summer 99 riots. Both sets of groups perceived an injustice. Both groups let their protest get out of hand. Both groups were loosely coordinated at their respective sites. I suspect only a portion of each group went to their respective protest locations with a clear end game and / or destruction in mine. I suspect 90% of the 1/6 extremely bad actors have been prosecuted, I suspect less they 20% of the summer 99 riots have been prosecuted. History books will call 1/6 a coordinated insurrection and the Summer of 99 events as uncoordinated protest against social injustice. I would argue one is being oversold and one is being undersold. How grossly certainly is debatable.
And why can't folks hate domestic terrorist regardless of their political views? I and most of the folks I've seen that want limited government have stated emphatically, if someone struck a police officer, they should rot in jail. If someone destroyed property, they should get an appropriate sentence and a bill for what they destroyed. However, If some grandma from Iowa wondered in an open door manned by police and security personnel and didn't harm anyone or any property, I'm not sure a charge is warranted.

Otoh, we had a candidate for Veep not only say publicly that the leftist protest would continue but should continue and promoted a group that would bail out rioters. You know, the folks that were violent enough at the protest to be arrested. As far as I'm concerned, I'm fully willing to condemn any tyrant or terrorist regardless of whether they side with Ds or Rs.

Last edited:

I am happy to see they posted some activity to seem fair and balanced.
We all know its for show.
BLM and Antifa are a money maker and a big help to the dems plans.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

There is no need to justify what happened, it was truly a peaceful protest. Not one protester had a weapon, or harmed anyone. The folks acting up were antifa and paid actors. The majority of the people causing the trouble were there at the calling of the dems. They were and are useful idiots.

There is no need to justify what happened, it was truly a peaceful protest. Not one protester had a weapon, or harmed anyone. The folks acting up were antifa and paid actors. The majority of the people causing the trouble were there at the calling of the dems. They were and are useful idiots.
At this point you are either trolling (in which case, well played) or you are deeply, and likely irrevocably, delusional.

In either case, I wish you good luck and Godspeed. Cheers.

Reactions: celticdawg
At this point you are either trolling (in which case, well played) or you are deeply, and likely irrevocably, delusional.

In either case, I wish you good luck and Godspeed. Cheers.
Unfortunately, I think it's the latter and he has company.

Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT