ADVERTISEMENT

Just because I am tired of hearing all the Bidenists scream insurrection……..

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
How do you take over the capital building of a country, to take over the government, which is guarded by the most complex protection system in the world, with a police force that is trained as well as any enforcement organization in the world……. without a gun? Without any weapons?

Don’t let the terrorists know about the secret front door you can push the mall cop out of the way with.

If we can’t lock the front door of the most secure building in the world, we’re screwed on the border.

Of course, in both instances, the people in charge know exactly what they are doing.

January 6th was impossible…….unless you had help.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

……….. and they picked up after themselves

A powerful insurrection, brought to you by The Hallmark Channel.

If we still had Mr. Rogers to play the lead role in the movie follow-up. It could show him pushing past the Capital security and take over the country.

You know, real life.

January 6th was impossible unless orchestrated to allow.

How do you take over the capital building of a country, to take over the government, which is guarded by the most complex protection system in the world, with a police force that is trained as well as any enforcement organization in the world……. without a gun? Without any weapons?

Don’t let the terrorists know about the secret front door you can push the mall cop out of the way with.

If we can’t lock the front door of the most secure building in the world, we’re screwed on the border.

Of course, in both instances, the people in charge know exactly what they are doing.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

If we still had Mr. Rogers to play the lead role in the movie follow-up. It could show him pushing past the Capital security and take over the country.

You know, real life.

Well hell, Willie, is a "ZAP Hike N Strike 950,000 Volt Stun Gun Walking Stick" not a weapon?

Reactions: LawDawg6
Well hell, Willie, is a "ZAP Hike N Strike 950,000 Volt Stun Gun Walking Stick" not a weapon?
I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I assume you read one Capitol trespasser had a stun gun. You libs get hysterical very, very easily. Exactly how many Capitol Police did he incapacitate on the way to killing Congress and installing Trump?

I am sure the capital police weren’t armed. Right. With tasers, pistols or batons. None were used. Why?

The group that took over the capital likely all members of the nra. It is amazing the weaponry they came up with. It was like they were being lead by mcguyver all of the sudden. Probably average coming 20 guns apiece between them

Last edited:

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

It’s like all libs get a Daily Direction email from Nancy Pelosi telling them what to whine and cry about. Like the “They’re destroying our democracy” bawl, or “Trump will be a dictator” sniffle. Good grief what a pack of sisterpants pansies.

It’s like all libs get a Daily Direction email from Nancy Pelosi telling them what to whine and cry about. Like the “They’re destroying our democracy” bawl, or “Trump will be a dictator” sniffle. Good grief what a pack of sisterpants pansies.
It is true. 100 percent true. The talking points are straight up from their bosses. It is amazing. It is like they get a different slogan every couple of weeks

But Willie! You said "no guns"!

Did you read the article?? He amazingly lost the firearms before he went in. That is incredibly convenient. Honestly. Can you not see how fubared that day was? You can’t make this shit up. Or maybe you can. Only guns turned up lost. lol.

Maybe all you Trumpskis need to go back and re-read your history books. But since I know you don't do much reading, let me present you with a capsule refresher on what went down in DC that day:

Through December 15:

1,218 rioters have had Federal charges brought against them.

338 of those were charged with assault.

737 insurrectionists have been sentenced.

And Willie? Those peaceful tourists who picked up after themselves? They did $2.9 million in damage to our United States Capitol building and its grounds.

And you want to put the man responsible for all this back into the White House.

Guess you also forgot about these other gun-loving peaceniks:

Did you read this article? This actually sounds more like it. One guy left them in his car. lol. The other was arrested before anything started. Knives were carried supposedly, yet the only stab wound treated was by a metal stake taken from the grounds. Spin it all you want. It was a terrible day in the country’s history. Not much of an insurrection. There is literally video of them being let out the back door.

No, Zinger, he didn't lose the firearms before he went in.

Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol. He later admitted to law enforcement that he was also armed with a second firearm, a loaded .40 semi-automatic pistol.

Reactions: nice marmot
Maybe all you Trumpskis need to go back and re-read your history books. But since I know you don't do much reading, let me present you with a capsule refresher on what went down in DC that day:

Through December 15:

And Willie? Those peaceful tourists who picked up after themselves? They did $2.9 million in damage to our United States Capitol building and its grounds.

Nope. We just don’t want to put the current man/vege back into the White House. 8-15 billion in damage during the summer of love depending on who you ask. 11-39 cited dead due to participation or trying to halt participation. 11 died immediate. The rest are related to the protests and riots. Over 2000 officers were injured and assaulted. 60000 officers during 2020 were assaulted after publicity that we now see the tide turning quickly on. Since violent offenses are at an all time high. Yet all you see is Jan 6th. You can find immediate stats on the insurrection arrests. Wonder why you can’t for the summer of love. There were more people killed during and because of the unrest than there were unarmed suspects killed by police the prior year.

Last edited:

Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol. He later admitted to law enforcement that he was also armed with a second firearm, a loaded .40 semi-automatic pistol.
Did you keep reading chop. Or are you democrating your article? They never found him with any weapons. He magically admitted he had them later. He also claimed twice he lost them. No one was found with any firearms. Period. Till later underc god knows what kind of duress he admitted to having them, yet conveniently losing them during the protest. Did you know they don’t have these weapons as evidence now? Why is that chop? I think you are better than this.

The weapons claimed to be there mostly depend on whom you ask. What source is reporting it. No one was shot or stabbed there other than a 115 pound woman. Police if under fire have the right to return if they feel like they are in danger. None of that happened. Again chop, just a weird day and awful day. Too many different accounts and stories out there now. Too much political gain to be had to believe anyone. Just sad.

Last edited:
I am sure the capital police weren’t armed. Right. With tasers, pistols or batons. None were used. Why?

The group that took over the capital likely all members of the nra. It is amazing the weaponry they came up with. It was like they were being lead by mcguyver all of the sudden. Probably average coming 20 guns apiece between them
All the “insurrectionists” were given a box of paper clips and a roll of duct tape to create weapons of mass destruction in order to gain advantage of the Capital police and secure hostages.

Through December 15:

Have they found out who was responsible?

Through December 15:

Not $2.9 in property damage. That includes gov cost of investigations.

Of the property damage, majority was caused by tear gas and pepper spray used by the mall cops on duty.

If it was a true resurrection, and those rioters were threatening life, they should have been shot.

Again, you can’t do what they did.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

The whole "insurrection" claim is preposterous.

so

Reactions: deadduckdawg
give it up... and let me guess... you probably think that Sandy Hook parents are all just actors who never had the kids who were killed. The earth is flat, too, right? Oh and don't forget about those chemtrails that planes exhaust to control out minds... or wait... how about covid vaccines being produced by Bill Gates so he can control us... or what about how the vaccines were all going to make us turn into vombies... The rabbit holes you all dig yourself into is just embarrassing. And the fact that so many people believe this is just mind blowing.

give it up... and let me guess... you probably think that Sandy Hook parents are all just actors who never had the kids who were killed. The earth is flat, too, right? Oh and don't forget about those chemtrails that planes exhaust to control out minds... or wait... how about covid vaccines being produced by Bill Gates so he can control us... or what about how the vaccines were all going to make us turn into vombies... The rabbit holes you all dig yourself into is just embarrassing. And the fact that so many people believe this is just mind blowing.
what is really mind-blowing to me is how so many people rely on just one or a few sources of information to form opinions. I try to get info from various sources...not just Fox, msnbc etc. Personally, I think the hyperbole coming from sources on the right is far worse.

Through December 15:

Funny that no one even bothered to respond to the number of cases and convictions, because those are the pinnacle of inconvenient facts that refute the peaceful protest narrative.

I'll add that the leadership of the group that Trump publicly instructed to "stand back and stand by" and with very close ties to Trump confidante Roger Stone, have all been convicted of Seditious Conspiracy and will be spending the next fifteen to twenty-five years in the federal pen for their trouble.

@PotimusWillie, I'll make a good faith effort to answer your question, though I know it won't change a single mind.

Many months before the election, Trump stated that the only way he could lose was through fraud. That's of course a lie, and a bad one, but it set up every other step he took to remain in power.

When Trump lost the election, he replaced his AG and his Secretary of Defense. He tried to replace his AG with an unqualified environmental lawyer who was so bad that the entire Justice Department leadership told Trump to his face that they would all quit if Jeffrey Clark was made AG. Trump wanted Clark because he would do his part to help steal the election and he is now an indicted co-conspirator in the GA case.

Trump replaced Mark Esper with loyalist Chris Miller because he knew his plans would be greatly facilitated by buy-in from the DOD. Miller has stated publicly that Trump ordered that Troops be deployed to the Capitol, but like so many of Trump's people, claimed the opposite when under oath.

Help me understand why else Trump would replace these two key positions when he is a lame duck president with less than three months remaining in office? What he didn't understand last time but will get right the next time, is that you can't count on an organization as big as the DOD or the DOJ to bend to your will based only on only replacing leadership. The next level down has to participate, which is exactly why Trump has made it very clear that there will be an ideological loyalty test for the next few levels of leadership if he wins in 2024.

When the DOJ refused to claim fraud as requested, Trump and team moved on to the fake elector plot. Accomplishing this required disrupting the certification, which is why he called his followers to DC for a rally to take place hours before the scheduled certification process.

TrumpTweet-WillBeWild.png

More lies about fraud and a focus on stopping certification. We all saw the pressure campaign to get Pence to prevent certification, which of course he was not empowered to do.

And when it was clear Pence wouldn't play along, it was time to turn his followers loose on the Capitol. Many of them have stated, during their time in court, that they were there because Trump told them to be there, that they believed they were doing their patriotic duty, and that if Pence wouldn't prevent certification that they would.

Trump could have told them to go home as soon as the violence started and he didn't, for nearly three hours.

The entire lot of you make me laugh with the suggestion that a coup requires massive armed resistance, and I don't believe for a second that you are that ignorant regarding what a bloodless coup is. They thought they were there representing the POTUS and that the police would likely roll over when faced with righteous anger of "the people". They didn't think for a second that the police would fire on "the people' and I'm sure it was a shock to Ashli Babbit and those around her when the policeman who had his gun drawn and was threatening to shoot anyone who tried to progress past the locked doors to the Senate Chambers actually pulled the trigger when the crowd wouldn't stand down. Funny how the mob started to rethink their plan at that point.

BTW, DJT is 100% responsible for Ashli Babbit's death. He was the person who spun up the crowd with lies and he was the one person who could have deescalated the situation.

I could go on, but again I'm well aware this is yelling into the void. It's quite simple, actually. Trump lost the election. Trump wanted to remain in power. When his efforts to legally challenge the election results failed miserably, he moved on to his extra-legal efforts, of which J6 was one part of a larger plan. With out Trump, his lies about election fraud and his request for his followers to come to DC on the day of certification, none of J6 happens, end of story.

So, call that whatever you like. It's never happened before in our 246-year history and we should all hope it never happens again. The peaceful transfer of power may be the single most unique aspect of our political history, and we should value it beyond measure and punish those who work to undo it.

what is really mind-blowing to me is how so many people rely on just one or a few sources of information to form opinions. I try to get info from various sources...not just Fox, msnbc etc. Personally, I think the hyperbole coming from sources on the right is far worse.

Yep... and FOX should be seen and viewed as far more credible compared to some of the "sources" that these guys post on here. It's just conspiracies, echo chambers and bad tiktok videos.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I see the leftists have come on strong to change the narrative, which BTW was the absurd contention that the J6 protesters actually sought to overthrow the government.
Do you democRATs actually believe that?
Or, do you just love the chance to see a bunch of "red neck white people" get punished severely without regard to the over jealousness of that punishment?

Did he have a concealed permit?

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

Section 3 of 14th Amendment contains disqualification for “insurrection “ and exactly why marxists are using that word.
When Obama, Biden and crew were plotting how to kneecap Trump in Nov-Dec ‘16 after he won Biden’s idea was to use the Hatch Act but ultimately decided to go with “collusion”.

Funny that no one even bothered to respond to the number of cases and convictions, because those are the pinnacle of inconvenient facts that refute the peaceful protest narrative.

I'll add that the leadership of the group that Trump publicly instructed to "stand back and stand by" and with very close ties to Trump confidante Roger Stone, have all been convicted of Seditious Conspiracy and will be spending the next fifteen to twenty-five years in the federal pen for their trouble.

@PotimusWillie, I'll make a good faith effort to answer your question, though I know it won't change a single mind.

Many months before the election, Trump stated that the only way he could lose was through fraud. That's of course a lie, and a bad one, but it set up every other step he took to remain in power.

When Trump lost the election, he replaced his AG and his Secretary of Defense. He tried to replace his AG with an unqualified environmental lawyer who was so bad that the entire Justice Department leadership told Trump to his face that they would all quit if Jeffrey Clark was made AG. Trump wanted Clark because he would do his part to help steal the election and he is now an indicted co-conspirator in the GA case.

Trump replaced Mark Esper with loyalist Chris Miller because he knew his plans would be greatly facilitated by buy-in from the DOD. Miller has stated publicly that Trump ordered that Troops be deployed to the Capitol, but like so many of Trump's people, claimed the opposite when under oath.

Help me understand why else Trump would replace these two key positions when he is a lame duck president with less than three months remaining in office? What he didn't understand last time but will get right the next time, is that you can't count on an organization as big as the DOD or the DOJ to bend to your will based only on only replacing leadership. The next level down has to participate, which is exactly why Trump has made it very clear that there will be an ideological loyalty test for the next few levels of leadership if he wins in 2024.

When the DOJ refused to claim fraud as requested, Trump and team moved on to the fake elector plot. Accomplishing this required disrupting the certification, which is why he called his followers to DC for a rally to take place hours before the scheduled certification process.

TrumpTweet-WillBeWild.png

More lies about fraud and a focus on stopping certification. We all saw the pressure campaign to get Pence to prevent certification, which of course he was not empowered to do.

And when it was clear Pence wouldn't play along, it was time to turn his followers loose on the Capitol. Many of them have stated, during their time in court, that they were there because Trump told them to be there, that they believed they were doing their patriotic duty, and that if Pence wouldn't prevent certification that they would.

Trump could have told them to go home as soon as the violence started and he didn't, for nearly three hours.

The entire lot of you make me laugh with the suggestion that a coup requires massive armed resistance, and I don't believe for a second that you are that ignorant regarding what a bloodless coup is. They thought they were there representing the POTUS and that the police would likely roll over when faced with righteous anger of "the people". They didn't think for a second that the police would fire on "the people' and I'm sure it was a shock to Ashli Babbit and those around her when the policeman who had his gun drawn and was threatening to shoot anyone who tried to progress past the locked doors to the Senate Chambers actually pulled the trigger when the crowd wouldn't stand down. Funny how the mob started to rethink their plan at that point.

BTW, DJT is 100% responsible for Ashli Babbit's death. He was the person who spun up the crowd with lies and he was the one person who could have deescalated the situation.

I could go on, but again I'm well aware this is yelling into the void. It's quite simple, actually. Trump lost the election. Trump wanted to remain in power. When his efforts to legally challenge the election results failed miserably, he moved on to his extra-legal efforts, of which J6 was one part of a larger plan. With out Trump, his lies about election fraud and his request for his followers to come to DC on the day of certification, none of J6 happens, end of story.

So, call that whatever you like. It's never happened before in our 246-year history and we should all hope it never happens again. The peaceful transfer of power may be the single most unique aspect of our political history, and we should value it beyond measure and punish those who work to undo it.
I am going to quote one of the arrogant pricks of the chat... TLDR

Only anti American leftist believe that the DC courts are holding anything resembling a fair trial. Did a few of those folks need to be prosecuted, yes, but basically the unjust system in DC is making a mockery of our judicial system. You won't admit it because you have made a fool of yourself over all things trump or j/6 related. You have to keep the lies up so your little ban of minions will come in and give you a few likes. Your hypocrisy is unmatched. You are not standing for democracy or the American way. The ONLY thing you stand for is get Trump. Fine just admit it and stop acting like some patriot, you are just the opposite. The whole dim party hates America and wants it to become europe or some 3rd world country. You should all move to those places. We would have less crime, less baby murder, less perversion and less stupidity.

Section 3 of 14th Amendment contains disqualification for “insurrection “ and exactly why marxists are using that word.
When Obama, Biden and crew were plotting how to kneecap Trump in Nov-Dec ‘16 after he won Biden’s idea was to use the Hatch Act but ultimately decided to go with “collusion”.
With all due respect, the famed Marxist George W. Bush was calling it an insurrection the day of the event...

Reactions: Chopdawg75

Through December 15:

"Oh President Putin, please tell us another bedtime story about how you saved the country by locking up your political enemies. I especially love the part where you threaten to destroy their entire family so they willingly plead guilty to their charges to save their families."

Nothing is new in the world, this has all been done before.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I am going to quote one of the arrogant pricks of the chat... TLDR

Only anti American leftist believe that the DC courts are holding anything resembling a fair trial. Did a few of those folks need to be prosecuted, yes, but basically the unjust system in DC is making a mockery of our judicial system. You won't admit it because you have made a fool of yourself over all things trump or j/6 related. You have to keep the lies up so your little ban of minions will come in and give you a few likes. Your hypocrisy is unmatched. You are not standing for democracy or the American way. The ONLY thing you stand for is get Trump. Fine just admit it and stop acting like some patriot, you are just the opposite. The whole dim party hates America and wants it to become europe or some 3rd world country. You should all move to those places. We would have less crime, less baby murder, less perversion and less stupidity.
There are twenty-one federal judges hearing the J6 cases, many of whom were appointed by Reagan, HW and GW Bush and Trump himself. the vast majority of the cases were negotiated plea deals that never went to trial.

So if you think a Trump appointed judge won't provide a fair hearing for J6 defendants, well I guess that's just the latest example of Trump's total incompetence is all personnel matters.

Poor Donald, the most victimized billionaire ever.

"The defendant was an active participant in a mob assault on our core democratic values and our cherished institution," Judge John Bates, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Thomas Fee. "I cannot ignore that, cannot pull this misdemeanor out of that context."

"What happened that day was, in some ways, as serious... an offense as there can be, given that it threatened the peaceful transfer of power from one president to another. The damage that was done on that day was both tangible and intangible," Judge Timothy Kelly, appointed by President Trump, said while sentencing Tam Dinh Pham. "Without people like you, the collective force of the mob that day would not have been the same."

"If people start to get the impression that you can do what happened on Jan. 6, you can associate yourself with that behavior and that there's no real consequence, then people will say why not do it again," Judge Reggie Walton, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Mariposa Castro.

Well, he's certainly part of the ruling class. I don't view him as my better, but maybe you do.
The only reason that DJT, who inherited $413m from his slumlord father, isn't considered part of the ruling class you reference is because they never accepted his lying, huckster, fraudster ass. He's spent his entire life trying and failing to impress those people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT