ADVERTISEMENT

Just because I am tired of hearing all the Bidenists scream insurrection……..

The only reason that DJT, who inherited $413m from his slumlord father, isn't considered part of the ruling class you reference is because they never accepted his lying, huckster, fraudster ass. He's spent his entire life trying and failing to impress those people.
The Clinton's certainly accepted him and his money along with a lot of other Democrat politicians. He was loved and pursued by many of those politicians you admire....until they found out he didn't agree with them. Then he became a huckster. Funny how that happens.

How do you take over the capital building of a country, to take over the government, which is guarded by the most complex protection system in the world, with a police force that is trained as well as any enforcement organization in the world……. without a gun? Without any weapons?

Don’t let the terrorists know about the secret front door you can push the mall cop out of the way with.

If we can’t lock the front door of the most secure building in the world, we’re screwed on the border.

Of course, in both instances, the people in charge know exactly what they are doing.

January 6th was impossible…….unless you had help.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

……….. and they picked up after themselves

A powerful insurrection, brought to you by The Hallmark Channel.

If we still had Mr. Rogers to play the lead role in the movie follow-up. It could show him pushing past the Capital security and take over the country.

You know, real life.

January 6th was impossible unless orchestrated to allow.
LOL, all they need is the tiniest sliver of a crack to use as a platform to publicly whine and cry over the “insurrection”, which must have terrified them. Your well-reasoned thoughts seem to have provided them that.

The Clinton's certainly accepted him and his money along with a lot of other Democrat politicians. He was loved and pursued by many of those politicians you admire....until they found out he didn't agree with them. Then he became a huckster. Funny how that happens.
Political funding has long been a favored venue for undesirable people who are attempting to launder their reputations.

And if you really think Bill and Hilary have ever been the arbiters of who is or isn’t members of the ruling class, you know nothing about the ruling class.

Reactions: LawDawg6
Political funding has long been a favored venue for undesirable people who are attempting to launder their reputations.

And if you really think Bill and Hilary have ever been the arbiters of who is or isn’t members of the ruling class, you know nothing about the ruling class.
Trump "laundering" his reputation wasn't the driving force, it was the Democrat politicians in NY/NJ with their hands out. Basically, you have to pay them off to prevent retaliation on you and your business, which leads us back to the original post by @PotimusWillie I guess.

h0TC37g.png

There are twenty-one federal judges hearing the J6 cases, many of whom were appointed by Reagan, HW and GW Bush and Trump himself. the vast majority of the cases were negotiated plea deals that never went to trial.

So if you think a Trump appointed judge won't provide a fair hearing for J6 defendants, well I guess that's just the latest example of Trump's total incompetence is all personnel matters.

Poor Donald, the most victimized billionaire ever.

"The defendant was an active participant in a mob assault on our core democratic values and our cherished institution," Judge John Bates, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Thomas Fee. "I cannot ignore that, cannot pull this misdemeanor out of that context."

"What happened that day was, in some ways, as serious... an offense as there can be, given that it threatened the peaceful transfer of power from one president to another. The damage that was done on that day was both tangible and intangible," Judge Timothy Kelly, appointed by President Trump, said while sentencing Tam Dinh Pham. "Without people like you, the collective force of the mob that day would not have been the same."

"If people start to get the impression that you can do what happened on Jan. 6, you can associate yourself with that behavior and that there's no real consequence, then people will say why not do it again," Judge Reggie Walton, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Mariposa Castro.
LOL will.. you are really special. Your biased one way view of all things political will not allow any honest thought to bubble up in your mind will it.

No one has said that some of the folks did nothing wrong. Some didn't, they were let in by the police walked through, took some pics and left... It is the two sided way you DIMS prosecute crimes. Here is a quote from one of the judges hearing the case.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Rejecting the recommendation of prosecutors, a federal judge sentenced a Jan. 6 rioter to probation on Friday and suggested that the Justice Department was being too hard on those who broke into the Capitol compared to the people arrested during anti-racism protests following George Floyd’s murder.

U.S. District Court Judge Trevor McFadden questioned why federal prosecutors had not brought more cases against those accused in 2020 summertime protests, reading out statistics on riot cases in the nation’s capital that were not prosecuted.

“I think the U.S. attorney would have more credibility if it was even-handed in its concern about riots and mobs in this city,” McFadden said during Danielle Doyle’s sentencing for entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 with a throng of other rioters. Prosecutors recommended two months of home confinement for Doyle, who is from Oklahoma.

You see will, your side only punishes those with whom they disagree. Our side tries to follow the law equally. I know you have a problem understanding because you have been incited by your far left brethren and super lying media, and your anti America party. All you and your side are interested in is taking vengeance on Trump and his supporters. You don't care about anything else. After all, you allow yourself to look super foolish with your tds and nothing else matters but get trump attitude about the world. YOU could not care less how much damage the dim party does to the country as long as trump is vanquished. LOL its really sad to see the hoops you will go through to try and prove trump is worse than your guy which can't be done.

I am going to link also an article talking about the severity of the punishments handed down. The lightest sentences come from judges appointed by the pubs. The harshest from the left wing activist nut jobs... The main most one appointed by far left idiot obuma.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...s-sentencing-de394dd56b3251aac5a50014f4d6afa7
and no, I don't trust the DC system at all and you shouldn't either. Please oh please go ahead and show us how far left you are and say the DOJ is not a political weapon of the left. Lefty prosecutors funded by soros etc... try this,,, look how hard they tried to railroad this guy

No one here is against enforcement of the law... it just needs to be equal, and it is not. Your side uses it as a weapon... 90% those being held without trial for months and months were nothing more than tourist chanting for trump.

The only reason that DJT, who inherited $413m from his slumlord father, isn't considered part of the ruling class you reference is because they never accepted his lying, huckster, fraudster ass. He's spent his entire life trying and failing to impress those people.
Dont see Warnock on the slumlord list!

How do you take over the capital building of a country, to take over the government, which is guarded by the most complex protection system in the world, with a police force that is trained as well as any enforcement organization in the world……. without a gun? Without any weapons?

Don’t let the terrorists know about the secret front door you can push the mall cop out of the way with.

If we can’t lock the front door of the most secure building in the world, we’re screwed on the border.

Of course, in both instances, the people in charge know exactly what they are doing.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

If we still had Mr. Rogers to play the lead role in the movie follow-up. It could show him pushing past the Capital security and take over the country.

You know, real life.

great post
dems love talking about this yet hate to talk about the summer of 20 and so fourth

LOL will.. you are really special. Your biased one way view of all things political will not allow any honest thought to bubble up in your mind will it.

No one has said that some of the folks did nothing wrong. Some didn't, they were let in by the police walked through, took some pics and left... It is the two sided way you DIMS prosecute crimes. Here is a quote from one of the judges hearing the case.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Rejecting the recommendation of prosecutors, a federal judge sentenced a Jan. 6 rioter to probation on Friday and suggested that the Justice Department was being too hard on those who broke into the Capitol compared to the people arrested during anti-racism protests following George Floyd’s murder.

U.S. District Court Judge Trevor McFadden questioned why federal prosecutors had not brought more cases against those accused in 2020 summertime protests, reading out statistics on riot cases in the nation’s capital that were not prosecuted.

“I think the U.S. attorney would have more credibility if it was even-handed in its concern about riots and mobs in this city,” McFadden said during Danielle Doyle’s sentencing for entering the Capitol on Jan. 6 with a throng of other rioters. Prosecutors recommended two months of home confinement for Doyle, who is from Oklahoma.

You see will, your side only punishes those with whom they disagree. Our side tries to follow the law equally. I know you have a problem understanding because you have been incited by your far left brethren and super lying media, and your anti America party. All you and your side are interested in is taking vengeance on Trump and his supporters. You don't care about anything else. After all, you allow yourself to look super foolish with your tds and nothing else matters but get trump attitude about the world. YOU could not care less how much damage the dim party does to the country as long as trump is vanquished. LOL its really sad to see the hoops you will go through to try and prove trump is worse than your guy which can't be done.

I am going to link also an article talking about the severity of the punishments handed down. The lightest sentences come from judges appointed by the pubs. The harshest from the left wing activist nut jobs... The main most one appointed by far left idiot obuma.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...s-sentencing-de394dd56b3251aac5a50014f4d6afa7
and no, I don't trust the DC system at all and you shouldn't either. Please oh please go ahead and show us how far left you are and say the DOJ is not a political weapon of the left. Lefty prosecutors funded by soros etc... try this,,, look how hard they tried to railroad this guy

No one here is against enforcement of the law... it just needs to be equal, and it is not. Your side uses it as a weapon... 90% those being held without trial for months and months were nothing more than tourist chanting for trump.
So you are trying to prove that no one in DC can get a fair trial by providing the example of a judge ensuring a fair trial and sentencing?

If people feel they are being treated unfairly, than they shouldn’t be accepting plea deals and they can try and appeal sentences. Problem is, they took plea deals because in most cases their crimes are very well documented in video, writing and testimony. If you don’t want to do the time, don’t do the crime.

And I’ll ask nicely one more time to dispense with the personal insults. It isn’t necessary and it doesn’t add to the dialogue in any way. Thanks.

Edit: The civil trial you reference above did not involve the DOJ. It was brought by a private, non-profit law firm.

Last edited:

insurrection insurrection insurrection rhythms with russia russia russia​

just another dim fake narrative.

Go to Youtube and listen to Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund tell the truth as to what happened.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

It is true. 100 percent true. The talking points are straight up from their bosses. It is amazing. It is like they get a different slogan every couple of weeks
What was the slogan when the Palestine War protesters took over the Capitol building. I think they just said it was a friendly protest.

This only people talking about Jan 6 are the hard core leftists that also believed that Trump colluded with the Russians to win his election in 2016. They take their cues from whatever the media feeds them.

They have nothing else. Their guy has proven to be a complete failure.
All of the libs on here have been brainwashed by the Media whatever they say is the gospel. And they are nothing but the propaganda arm of this Dem Regime.

There are twenty-one federal judges hearing the J6 cases, many of whom were appointed by Reagan, HW and GW Bush and Trump himself. the vast majority of the cases were negotiated plea deals that never went to trial.

So if you think a Trump appointed judge won't provide a fair hearing for J6 defendants, well I guess that's just the latest example of Trump's total incompetence is all personnel matters.

"The defendant was an active participant in a mob assault on our core democratic values and our cherished institution," Judge John Bates, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Thomas Fee. "I cannot ignore that, cannot pull this misdemeanor out of that context."

"What happened that day was, in some ways, as serious... an offense as there can be, given that it threatened the peaceful transfer of power from one president to another. The damage that was done on that day was both tangible and intangible," Judge Timothy Kelly, appointed by President Trump, said while sentencing Tam Dinh Pham. "Without people like you, the collective force of the mob that day would not have been the same."

"If people start to get the impression that you can do what happened on Jan. 6, you can associate yourself with that behavior and that there's no real consequence, then people will say why not do it again," Judge Reggie Walton, appointed by President George W. Bush, told Mariposa Castro.
Did you see Trump leading the protest. I didn’t

Did you actually see Trump leading the protests at the Capitol. Hell I looked for him everywhere and I could not find him.

Bush just isn’t Republican enough for today’s MAGA
Bush was a Dem posing as a Republican. He believed in a new world order just like these radical progressives.

Maybe all you Trumpskis need to go back and re-read your history books. But since I know you don't do much reading, let me present you with a capsule refresher on what went down in DC that day:

Through December 15:

1,218 rioters have had Federal charges brought against them.

338 of those were charged with assault.

737 insurrectionists have been sentenced.

And Willie? Those peaceful tourists who picked up after themselves? They did $2.9 million in damage to our United States Capitol building and its grounds.

And you want to put the man responsible for all this back into the White House.

I've done More Reading than your age!
say it again to lil black pug.
he speaks Truth,
then runs like hell from it...
try me?

So you are trying to prove that no one in DC can get a fair trial by providing the example of a judge ensuring a fair trial and sentencing?

If people feel they are being treated unfairly, than they shouldn’t be accepting plea deals and they can try and appeal sentences. Problem is, they took plea deals because in most cases their crimes are very well documented in video, writing and testimony. If you don’t want to do the time, don’t do the crime.

And I’ll ask nicely one more time to dispense with the personal insults. It isn’t necessary and it doesn’t add to the dialogue in any way. Thanks.

Edit: The civil trial you reference above did not involve the DOJ. It was brought by a private, non-profit law firm.
I also brought up soros funded da's so it applies. one judge will. you are being obtuse. They have to accept plea deals or be sent to the chair, almost, by the trump hating leftist judges. WILL can you not read? I did not say that all the peeps where innocent... I also notice you conveniently skip over the part about the judge saying there are two systems at work. That is what your side does,,, ignores anything with fairness, JUST GET TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS,,, thats all you have. You side is trying to put bidens comp in prison so he doesn't have to run against him. LOL talk about destroying democracy.

good article and exactly the point. Now try to stay on subject and stop sending your spin to me. You don't change facts by spinning them. You ignored the judges statement by trying to throw a barb my way about the article. The judge is right. Your side would have better standing if it treated both sides equally. Something I thought all dims would be in favor of........ but alas ,,,, thats just another dim lie. Fairness and equality is not at all what the dims are about. They are only about their power and the destruction of those that disagree with them. Blast away at honest hard working folks while standing behind the skirt of a transvestite.

With all due respect, the famed Marxist George W. Bush was calling it an insurrection the day of the event...

Of course he was - he is the grandson of one of the great elites of the 20th century, Prescott Bush, who helped his bank (Brown Brothers Harriman) loan money to Hitler.

As a Skull N Bones Yale grad, Dubya is 100% uniparty-elitist personified.

Last edited:
I am sure the capital police weren’t armed. Right. With tasers, pistols or batons. None were used. Why?

The group that took over the capital likely all members of the nra. It is amazing the weaponry they came up with. It was like they were being lead by mcguyver all of the sudden. Probably average coming 20 guns apiece between them
Actually I did see some of the million hours of video that was finally released from that day and it showed the police shot rubber bullets into the crowd, before they "stormed in". They were intentionally trying to rile up the crowd.

Actually I did see some of the million hours of video that was finally released from that day and it showed the police shot rubber bullets into the crowd, before they "stormed in". They were intentionally trying to rile up the crowd.
That’s what caused the crowd to storm thecapital. The police were shooting people with rubber bullets at close range through the barriers knocking people unconscious. The people ask the police to stop but they didn’t.

With all due respect, the famed Marxist George W. Bush was calling it an insurrection the day of the event...

Bush just isn’t Republican enough for today’s MAGA

This second post is remarkably true. Bush is a uniparty tool. The first post illustrates that point. Those are the guys on both sides of the aisle that we need to move past if we don't want to live in George Orwell's 1984.

Links please.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

Trump was captured on audio personally pressuring officials to not certify Biden’s 154k vote victory in Michigan.

That’s highly relevant to both of the J6 cases.

Again, J6 itself was simply one part of the larger conspiracy to steal the election.

Trump was captured on audio personally pressuring officials to not certify Biden’s 154k vote victory in Michigan.

Again, J6 itself was simply one part of the larger conspiracy to steal the election.

The hits just keep on coming.

I know 154k sounds like a lot, but it's less than a 3% difference in the total vote.

Consider this, if the President of the US who has taken a vow to protect and defend the Constitution and the country thought there was evidence of fraud in a state election...how would this have been an unreasonable reaction?
If he ignored it and didn't say anything, then he would have been violating his oath of office.

That's because his secret service wouldn't let him go to the Capitol.
Which totally blows the case against him planning this out of the water. He would have been there had it been planned. His ego. You kidding me. He would have wanted to speak to that crowd right there at the capitol. They couldn’t keep him safe ironically. The secret service would have had a plan in place before if this was predetermined by Trump. Ironically, the folks storming the capital is what killed his plan actually. You know he conceded the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

Will, I did some research on all this. This will be fun for chop too. I was curious of something. Why did Hillary change her tune so much? She told Biden to never concede. Do you know why? Jan 6th changed things for Trump for the worse. He had an actual chance to contest the results. You complain about this all the time. Do you even know why or how this happened

Why did Hillary tell joe(or the next candidate) to never concede?

Not being a smartass here. I learned something new, but what the pubs and trump tried to do the Dems already did.

Last edited:
I know 154k sounds like a lot, but it's less than a 3% difference in the total vote.

Consider this, if the President of the US who has taken a vow to protect and defend the Constitution and the country thought there was evidence of fraud in a state election...how would this have been an unreasonable reaction?
If he ignored it and didn't say anything, then he would have been violating his oath of office.
Problem is, there wasn't any evidence of fraud (still isn't). Trump asked Bill Barr to publicly state that there were signs of fraud, and he wouldn't do it, which was why he was fired.

In fact, every relevant member of Trump's team (absent Rudy and the other convicted clowns) told him there was no evidence of fraud.

Trump could have had the DOJ/FBI investigate, but there wasn't anything to investigate.

Trump had the entire federal government at his disposal, and he resorts to a personal call to strong arm a couple of electors? Taken in isolation, that's problematic. Taken in the context of all of the other evidence, it's another contributing piece to a conspiracy conviction.
Which totally blows the case against him planning this out of the water. He would have been there had it been planned. His ego. You kidding me. He would have wanted to speak to that crowd right there at the capitol. They couldn’t keep him safe ironically. The secret service would have had a plan in place before if this was predetermined by Trump. Ironically, the folks storming the capital is what killed his plan actually. You know he conceded the next day.

Nonsense. The SS deleted all of their text messages from that day for a reason, just like there's a reason that when several of Trump's detail were called to testify, they changed their stories and lawyered up.
Will, I did some research on all this. This will be fun for chop too. I was curious of something. Why did Hillary change her tune so much? She told Biden to never concede. Do you know why? Jan 6th changed things for Trump for the worse. He had an actual chance to contest the results. You complain about this all the time. Do you even know why or how this happened

Why did Hillary tell joe(or the next candidate) to never concede?

Not being a smartass here. I learned something new, but what the pubs and trump tried to do the Dems already did.
Honestly, I don't care what Hillary told Joe to do. She wasn't a government official, she wasn't on the ticket, and any advice she shared with Biden was her opinion only.

I care about what Trump did and didn't do and what Biden did and didn't do. That's what will be relevant in these various court cases.

• Haha
Problem is, there wasn't any evidence of fraud (still isn't). Trump asked Bill Barr to publicly state that there were signs of fraud, and he wouldn't do it, which was why he was fired.

In fact, every relevant member of Trump's team (absent Rudy and the other convicted clowns) told him there was no evidence of fraud.

Trump could have had the DOJ/FBI investigate, but there wasn't anything to investigate.

Trump had the entire federal government at his disposal, and he resorts to a personal call to strong arm a couple of electors? Taken in isolation, that's problematic. Taken in the context of all of the other evidence, it's another contributing piece to a conspiracy conviction.

Nonsense. The SS deleted all of their text messages from that day for a reason, just like there's a reason that when several of Trump's detail were called to testify, they changed their stories and lawyered up.

Honestly, I don't care what Hillary told Joe to do. She wasn't a government official, she wasn't on the ticket, and any advice she shared with Biden was her opinion only.

I care about what Trump did and didn't do and what Biden did and didn't do. That's what will be relevant in these various court cases.
It’s totally relevant. I don’t care what part of trump’s team gets clobbered. Or really if Trump does. As long as it is on the up and up. Which half of this crap isn’t. Read up. I will link you some stuff.

Hillary had 11 house of rep folks interrupt the certification of the 2016 election. Ironically presided over by Joe Biden. Which he told them to pound sand. Why? They didn’t have a senator sign off. Number one, that should have been easy right. To find a Dem senator to sign off. In their eyes they already knew Russia stole the election right. Why didn’t they?

Because Hillary conceded already. You can’t formally do anything if the candidate concedes. lol. There was no debate. And no reason for a senator to sign in tandem, which was required to contest the results. It was just political grandstanding and denying an election by the reps who objected. This was never even thought to be something anyone should do.

Immediately, Hillary changed course and advised Biden or whomever not to concede. They thought Trump was going to win. This would have set up a way to challenge the election results. They were already putting the plan in action when surprise, surprise they actually won the election.

This course of action was very public by Hillary and the reasoning. So Trump didn’t concede for this very reason. Electors have already been convinced to walk away by the Dems. Objections to the election started in 2000 and continued in 2004,2016. As far as I can see started by the Dems first. None of them were stupid enough to be recorded as trump Was I grant you. But this has certainly happened before.

He had the senator to sign off. It would have happened according to the plan Hillary once laid out, but instead the pubs would have used it. Then Jan 6 happened. All the senators who may have signed backed off. Pence did what he should do and had to do at the time. Donald conceded the next day. Ending that strategy.

I am very curious to see if the Dems will hold their water. Not be the hypocrites they always are, and follow protocol if they lose this election. Especially to Trump.

I found that interesting. Trump tried to run Hillary’s playbook. Ironic.

This article was written day of. Discussing what was likely to happen. And why. More irony. The ga senator loeffler was one of the likely ones to sign in tandem. But after later events of the day she declined citing we must protect our democracy.

Last edited:
It’s totally relevant. I don’t care what part of trump’s team gets clobbered. Or really if Trump does. As long as it is on the up and up. Which half of this crap isn’t. Read up. I will link you some stuff.

Hillary had 11 house of rep folks interrupt the certification of the 2016 election. Ironically presided over by Joe Biden. Which he told them to pound sand. Why? They didn’t have a senator sign off. Number one, that should have been easy right. To find a Dem senator to sign off. In their eyes they already knew Russia stole the election right. Why didn’t they?

Because Hillary conceded already. You can’t formally do anything if the candidate concedes. lol. There was no debate. And no reason for a senator to sign in tandem, which was required to contest the results. It was just political grandstanding and denying an election by the reps who objected. This was never even thought to be something anyone should do.

Immediately, Hillary changed course and advised Biden or whomever not to concede. They thought Trump was going to win. This would have set up a way to challenge the election results. They were already putting the plan in action when surprise, surprise they actually won the election.

This course of action was very public by Hillary and the reasoning. So Trump didn’t concede for this very reason. Electors have already been convinced to walk away by the Dems. Objections to the election started in 2000 and continued in 2004,2016. As far as I can see started by the Dems first. None of them were stupid enough to be recorded as trump Was I grant you. But this has certainly happened before.

He had the senator to sign off. It would have happened according to the plan Hillary once laid out, but instead the pubs would have used it. Then Jan 6 happened. All the senators who may have signed backed off. Pence did what he should do and had to do at the time. Donald conceded the next day. Ending that strategy.

I am very curious to see if the Dems will hold their water. Not be the hypocrites they always are, and follow protocol if they lose this election. Especially to Trump.

I found that interesting. Trump tried to run Hillary’s playbook. Ironic.

This article was written day of. Discussing what was likely to happen. And why. More irony. The ga senator loeffler was one of the likely ones to sign in tandem. But after later events of the day she declined citing we must protect our democracy.
I’ll read this, but again, I don’t really care. Trump’s DOJ had four years to prosecute Hillary and other Dems for anything, including anything related to the 2016 election. In fact, Trump pushed the DOJ to continue investigating Hillary and AG Jeff Sessions signed a directive in November, 2017 authorizing those investigations. They found nothing worthy of prosecution.

Don’t ask me to defend Hillary. I didn’t vote for her. I would have fully supported the DOJ charging her and any other Dem if they had determined there were charges to bring. There weren’t.

So you can continue with the whataboutisms regarding 2016, but it’s not relevant to the charges Trump is facing now.

I’ll read this, but again, I don’t really care. Trump’s DOJ had four years to prosecute Hillary and other Dems for anything, including anything related to the 2016 election. In fact, Trump pushed the DOJ to continue investigating Hillary and AG Jeff Sessions signed a directive in November, 2017 authorizing those investigations. They found nothing worthy of prosecution.

Don’t ask me to defend Hillary. I didn’t vote for her. I would have fully supported the DOJ charging her and any other Dem if they had determined there were charges to bring. There weren’t.

So you can continue with the whataboutisms regarding 2016, but it’s not relevant to the charges Trump is facing now.
Honestly. Not even trying to be combative here. You are. So we can go back to you being a fake conservative who just hates Trump. And can’t seem to get enough of him being in your head. Or?

I never mentioned Hillary doing one thing wrong. My point is you are losing your mind about Trump doing something that the Dems had already planned to do. Other than Jan 6th all of this happened prior. There is a precedence for everything. All of the sudden it is a huge issue now. Jan 6th actually stopped what would have been unprecedented way to object to an election. Better believe it won’t be the last we see of it. I find that incredibly interesting and ironic.

But hell, let’s go back to you still beleive in Russian collusion. Did something happen? Sure. But nothing to change the results. And a nothing burger declared by the fbi after 40 million spent and bribes offered. Whatever. So that is over. Same with 2020. Did something happen. Pretty sure it did. Ballot harvesting galore along with no chain of custody and no way to prove fraud for the most part. And even as bad as it likely was. It wasn’t going to change the results. Despite 22 million more people voting than the previous election.

But zinger. They did this because of trump hate. Really. Then why did trump also get more votes than Obama did. You think the interest from 2016 increased so much that even Trump had 10 million more voters come out to vote for him during a pandemic.

You must believe oj is innocent. You must still believe in the tooth fairy. Or that Biden hasn’t been selling out his country because he didn’t film himself committing the act. All we know is his family got a shitload of money for nothing. Other than who they were related to. And the money given went down after Biden was no longer in office. But we have no proof of anything right? I don’t even know how naive you have to be to still believe the shit you say at times. Wow

(Actually he did film himself meeting with hunters associates. But they talked about the f’ing weather according to Mickey Mouse. Right?)

Last edited:
Honestly. Not even trying to be combative here. You are. So we can go back to you being a fake conservative who just hates Trump. And can’t seem to get enough of him being in your head. Or?

I never mentioned Hillary doing one thing wrong. My point is you are losing your mind about Trump doing something that the Dems had already planned to do. Other than Jan 6th all of this happened prior. There is a precedence for everything. All of the sudden it is a huge issue now. Jan 6th actually stopped what would have been unprecedented way to object to an election. Better believe it won’t be the last we see of it. I find that incredibly interesting and ironic.

But hell, let’s go back to you still beleive in Russian collusion. Did something happen? Sure. But nothing to change the results. And a nothing burger declared by the fbi after 40 million spent and bribes offered. Whatever. So that is over. Same with 2020. Did something happen. Pretty sure it did. Ballot harvesting galore along with no chain of custody and no way to prove fraud for the most part. And even as bad as it likely was. It wasn’t going to change the results. Despite 22 million more people voting than the previous election.

But zinger. They did this because of trump hate. Really. Then why did trump also get more votes than Obama did. You think the interest from 2016 increased so much that even Trump had 10 million more voters come out to vote for him during a pandemic.

You must believe oj is innocent. You must still believe in the tooth fairy. Or that Biden hasn’t been selling out his country because he didn’t film himself committing the act. All we know is his family got a shitload of money for nothing. Other than who they were related to. And the money given went down after Biden was no longer in office. But we have no proof of anything right? I don’t even know how naive you have to be to still believe the shit you say at times. Wow

(Actually he did film himself meeting with hunters associates. But they talked about the f’ing weather according to Mickey Mouse. Right?)
There are huge differences between what Trump did and what the Dems did, including but not limited to fake electors (under indictment in MI with others states on the way) and J6 itself. You can speculate about all of the laws the Dems were prepared to break if Trump had won in 2020, but it’s speculation and hypotheticals.

And absolutely no one can prove that Russia’s efforts didn’t impact the 2016 outcome. It’s impossible to prove either way and the FBI haven’t suggested otherwise.

The more important point is that Trump asked for help from Russia, got that help and his campaign was aware he was getting that help and welcomed it. That’s all documented fact. What did Putin expect and what did he receive in return for his considerable support?

If they can prove that Joe got money or provided benefit to a foreign power, throw the book at him. But we know the benefit (or at least some of the benefit) Russian provides Trump. Where’s the outrage about that?

• Haha
There are huge differences between what Trump did and what the Dems did, including but not limited to fake electors (under indictment in MI with others states on the way) and J6 itself. You can speculate about all of the laws the Dems were prepared to break if Trump had won in 2020, but it’s speculation and hypotheticals.

And absolutely no one can prove that Russia’s efforts didn’t impact the 2016 outcome. It’s impossible to prove either way and the FBI haven’t suggested otherwise.

The more important point is that Trump asked for help from Russia, got that help and his campaign was aware he was getting that help and welcomed it. That’s all documented fact. What did Putin expect and what did he receive in return for his considerable support?

If they can prove that Joe got money or provided benefit to a foreign power, throw the book at him. But we know the benefit (or at least some of the benefit) Russian provides Trump. Where’s the outrage about that?
Number one. Putin got no special treatment from Trump.

There have also been dem electors who refused to cast a vote for trump. Ten did so in 2016. None of these hasn’t been done first by democrats.

I can speculate because the Hillary said it in numerous interviews. And on tv. I have linked 100’s of interviews. Just did above where she said no way you concede. Challenge everything. And election can be stolen from you. I don’t know how I made the connection between the two. I am reaching right.

I think my point is proving what Joe did is one thing. That isn’t going to be easy because he has been a dirty politician for 50’years. What do you believe? Do you honestly thing this is all Biden’s brother and son?

There is no proof Russia help worked. If fact Durham concluded they should have stopped the investigation after a few weeks because nothing was there. Again. 40 million and two bribes later even the fbi had nothing. I guess you just discount that. The same way you discount the 50 cia agents who interfered with an election.

It is funny that he has to pull out a screen shot for proof that he actually did this. Makes me laugh. This video is another reason to please not vote for Biden.

Not because of Trump or any Republican greatness. But the fact that trump participated in an interview in May on cnn. Full of gotcha and uncomfortable questions. Have we seen our president do this recently or ever? Would he go on Fox or newsmax? And take on these kind of questions. His press secretary only allows one per session. Trump may be unfit, but Biden is more than unfit.

Maybe all you Trumpskis need to go back and re-read your history books. But since I know you don't do much reading, let me present you with a capsule refresher on what went down in DC that day:

Through December 15:

1,218 rioters have had Federal charges brought against them.

338 of those were charged with assault.

737 insurrectionists have been sentenced.

And Willie? Those peaceful tourists who picked up after themselves? They did $2.9 million in damage to our United States Capitol building and its grounds.

And you want to put the man responsible for all this back into the White House.
LOL....$2.9 million government dollars is equal to a $500 purchase at Home Depot.

No guns
No drugs
No alcohol
No tear gas
No tasers
Men, women
Nothing set on fire
Nothing stolen
No hostages

You know, real life.

That sums up the story of this politicized event that was absolutely planned by the Dems (Deep state). Leftist need to understand this is not good for them as American citizens. Our government has shown they want to control us and not allow us to ask questions. This should scare EVERY American citizen that has a brain!

Number one. Putin got no special treatment from Trump.

There have also been dem electors who refused to cast a vote for trump. Ten did so in 2016. None of these hasn’t been done first by democrats.

I can speculate because the Hillary said it in numerous interviews. And on tv. I have linked 100’s of interviews. Just did above where she said no way you concede. Challenge everything. And election can be stolen from you. I don’t know how I made the connection between the two. I am reaching right.

I think my point is proving what Joe did is one thing. That isn’t going to be easy because he has been a dirty politician for 50’years. What do you believe? Do you honestly thing this is all Biden’s brother and son?

There is no proof Russia help worked. If fact Durham concluded they should have stopped the investigation after a few weeks because nothing was there. Again. 40 million and two bribes later even the fbi had nothing. I guess you just discount that. The same way you discount the 50 cia agents who interfered with an election.
You’ve cited studies several times studies that do not in any way examine the hack and release operation requested by Trump and run by the Russians. That’s the interference I’ve been focused on during all these discussions with you and it’s the interference that I believe may have had an impact on the outcome.

Let’s see if we can agree on a few things.

In any prior presidential campaign, a major candidate caught on tape laughing about the assertion that being a celebrity like himself meant he was free to grab women by their p**sy would have likely ended their campaign.

Roger Stone made a call the same day and had Russia release the first tranche of the embarrassing Dem emails that they had illegally hacked and been sitting on. They went public within hours of the Access Hollywood tape being released.

The Russians then continued to release more hacked emails in a steady drip over the following months and those releases continued to get significant coverage in the press.

All of the above is factual. So the question then becomes, did the hacked emails meaningfully blunt the impact of what would have otherwise been a campaign-ending PR nightmare for Trump and did the continued release of those embarrassing emails Influence anyone who might have otherwise begrudgingly voted for Hillary?

I don’t know if it swung the election, but it absolutely created noise that helped Trump survive a tough situation at an important time in the campaign. Trump requested and got that help from a top foreign adversary.

What exactly Russia got out of that arrangement is unknown, but it begs the question as to why, when Trump’s legal team clearly advised him that he must return the huge cache of classified docs in his possession, did he chose to lie, several times, and say he had returned them when he hadn’t?

Also, what did the Saudis get in return for their highly unusual $2b investment with Jared, but that’s a related but different discussion.

Regarding Hillary, she wasn’t a candidate, she wasn’t an elected or appointed official, she didn’t even have an official role within the DNC (hello Ronna McDaniel). As far as we know, she also wasn’t involved in a conspiracy to appoint fake electors or prevent certification. So I don’t care what she said.

Regarding mental fitness, there’s ample evidence that Trump is struggling cognitively. I’d be all for both candidates taking and publicizing a standardized cognitive test. Let’s get it all out there.

Here is a great example of the hypocrisy of right wing coverage of this topic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT