ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere I recently saw the singer James Taylor declare Obama as the

30Adawg

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2007
best POTUS this country ever had.

Damb.

It's one thing to watch Obama's agenda eat away at our economy with all the fed regs, to watch race relations deteriorate (by design) at warp speed and to see in action, the worst foreign policy since Chamberlin. No one can say they are surprised; this is the result of an undefined Hope and Change from someone strongly influenced by Communism and Columbia (though, that might be one in the same).

Who do we thank for this? Folks like James Taylor. Each time one of these celebs spouts off, I grow further committed to never turn a $ in their direction. What the hell caused them to develop their perspectives like this? Think ole James lives a tough life? Betting not. Yet, he bites the hand that feeds him. If you can't make it in America, regardless of background, you can't make it anywhere. Also heard, as if we need to know, George Clooney's wife bought him a Porsche 911 GT3 for his birthday. Having paid a lot of money to take one around the Atlanta Motorsport's Park for 5 laps, I think that's about the best b'day gift anyone could receive. And that'll be as close to a GT3 that I'll ever get. But, shouldn't these radical leftist be driving a Prius? Isn't THAT what the left expects of us? Yet, see how they live. I'm all for toys like this (employs many people and makes profits) but seems blatantly hypocritical to me, of them.

I pray for leadership.....before it's too late.

Damb.

It's one thing to watch Obama's agenda eat away at our economy with all the fed regs, to watch race relations deteriorate (by design) at warp speed and to see in action, the worst foreign policy since Chamberlin. No one can say they are surprised; this is the result of an undefined Hope and Change from someone strongly influenced by Communism and Columbia (though, that might be one in the same).

Who do we thank for this? Folks like James Taylor. Each time one of these celebs spouts off, I grow further committed to never turn a $ in their direction. What the hell caused them to develop their perspectives like this? Think ole James lives a tough life? Betting not. Yet, he bites the hand that feeds him. If you can't make it in America, regardless of background, you can't make it anywhere. Also heard, as if we need to know, George Clooney's wife bought him a Porsche 911 GT3 for his birthday. Having paid a lot of money to take one around the Atlanta Motorsport's Park for 5 laps, I think that's about the best b'day gift anyone could receive. And that'll be as close to a GT3 that I'll ever get. But, shouldn't these radical leftist be driving a Prius? Isn't THAT what the left expects of us? Yet, see how they live. I'm all for toys like this (employs many people and makes profits) but seems blatantly hypocritical to me, of them.

I am VERY disappointed in George and his wife. Don't they realize that the carbon emissions from that vehicle will cause yet another polar bear to float out into the Bering Sea on an ice raft? They MUST drive an electric vehicle, even though you can drive a Humvee for 3 years and not produce the carbon emissions produced to make the batteries for a Prius. These people are a bunch of know-nothings. But who would we ridicule if they weren't around?

Damb.

Sadly there are a lot of liberal douches out there that make their political decisions based on what celebrities think or what the news media feeds them. Maybe they are just too lazy to scratch beneath the surface and find out things on their own.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Sadly there are a lot of liberal douches out there that make their political decisions based on what celebrities think or what the news media feeds them. Maybe they are just too lazy to scratch beneath the surface and find out things on their own.
Now see, that's just mean. They SHOULD be listening to the celebrities. Celebrities are particularly well schooled in the way things should be done in this country. Drama teachers know everything.

Damb.

Having owned the GT3 from the 996, 997 and 991 versions, and raced the RS. I can tell you Clooney can't drive the car. Its a beast (as you probably know ) But you're right, the eco moonbat should be in a prius...forget its probably uses more energy than a GT3. James has fried his brain over the years, he sould just shut up and sing.

Damb.

Damb.

Love some of his music, and still fantasize about Carly's lips, but WE the peeps give way too much credence to celebrity orifices. Most of us prefer entertainment way much more than we do functional information. WE need to clean up our act before we should expect anyone else to clean up theirs.

Love some of his music, and still fantasize about Carly's lips, but WE the peeps give way too much credence to celebrity orifices. Most of us prefer entertainment way much more than we do functional information. WE need to clean up our act before we should expect anyone else to clean up theirs.
Translation: If only James Taylor's fans would show the same kind of initiative John Lennon's and Selena's fans did...

Damb.

Time is near. Very soon you will become a majority minority. You fear that very much and your fear drives your hatred.

Time is near. Very soon you will become a majority minority. You fear that very much and your fear drives your hatred.

majority minority , huh ? I have no problem with LEGAL immigration, I have no problem with helping people who will try and help
themselves,LEGALLY . but prez is trashing the constitution and is selective with the laws he enforces . his main function should be to enforce the laws on the books and keep the country safe , he gets an F grade on both !

Well, Radi, you always have the sensible commentary of Ted Nugent to hang your hat on.

Personal accountability, a functional education system and respect for rule of law and for law enforcement would go a long way toward solving most all of our societal ills.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
James Taylor is a very successful and smart man. I value his opinion.
What has he done, absent writing good music, that makes you think he's smart? What is his educational background? What has he accomplished? How much does he donate to charity? If you were being sarcastic, please disregard.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
James Taylor is a pretty good singer/songwriter, though a little bit of him goes a long way. I don't think I could sit through an entire JT concert. He's no Paul McCartney, let's put it that way.

Reactions: Dawg44
What has he done, absent writing good music, that makes you think he's smart? What is his educational background? What has he accomplished? How much does he donate to charity? If you were being sarcastic, please disregard.
I'm gonna go with 44 on this one.....what have you done other than spew all over a interweb message board , your particular brand of filth and exclusion?

Reactions: Dawg44

No, the fear is losing the Greatest Country the world has ever known to the cultural cancer that these ILLEGALs bring, turning America into the same shithole they left. You looking forward to minority rule? Welcome to Baltimore and Detroit.

Last edited:
James Taylor is a very successful and smart man. I value his opinion.

Seriously? Obama is our greatest President? I wonder if he could give an example with substance,,,you know instead of the liberal clap trap BS like "he's so smart" etc. I don't know how any sane person can say James Taylor is a smart guy? He's a good singer. But WGAS. Hes a moron

What have you done? Why should I value your opinion? Just curious.
I didn't say you should value my opinion, although my resume is more substantial than Jame Taylor's. I'm just asking why you would value his opinion. I like Denzel Washington's movies, but I couldn't care less about his viewpoint.

I'm gonna go with 44 on this one.....what have you done other than spew all over a interweb message board , your particular brand of filth and exclusion?
"Particular brand of filth and exclusion". So if someone disagrees with your world view, you resort to personal attacks? I'm crushed.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
I noticed you still haven't answered either of their questions though
That's because their questions don't warrant a response, but if it makes you feel better, here goes: Both of them should value my opinion because I'm richer, prettier, and smarter than they are. I'm probably older too, but.........
"SPACE MOUNTAIN MAY BE THE OLDEST RIDE IN THE PARK, BUT IT ALWAYS HAS THE LONGEST LINE". Woo

That's because their questions don't warrant a response, but if it makes you feel better, here goes: Both of them should value my opinion because I'm richer, prettier, and smarter than they are. I'm probably older too, but.........
"SPACE MOUNTAIN MAY BE THE OLDEST RIDE IN THE PARK, BUT IT ALWAYS HAS THE LONGEST LINE". Woo
You're richer than James Taylor?

Damb.

The amazing thing to me is watching the liberals bury their heads in the sand to all the scandals of Clinton/Obama's the failed disasterous foriegn policy, the out of control regs and federal agencies, the stagnant economy, the immigration debacle, the insane emphasis on climate change, the lies about just about everything,etc. Do they have a brain cell left or are they just so beholding to their guy that it just doesn't matter to them.

The amazing thing to me is watching the liberals bury their heads in the sand to all the scandals of Clinton/Obama's the failed disasterous foriegn policy, the out of control regs and federal agencies, the stagnant economy, the immigration debacle, the insane emphasis on climate change, the lies about just about everything,etc. Do they have a brain cell left or are they just so beholding to their guy that it just doesn't matter to them.

It's not scandles to them, it's a résumé enhancer. These ppl are evil by thier very nature. They want to force us to obey. They have the poor and stupide duped. They actually believer ppl like Bill , Hillary and POSOTUS care about them.

It's not scandles to them, it's a résumé enhancer. These ppl are evil by thier very nature. They want to force us to obey. They have the poor and stupide duped. They actually believer ppl like Bill , Hillary and POSOTUS care about them.

It must be liberating to go through life uniformed and blaming others for their shortcomings.
I will never know because I have to much drive to give control to the arrogant leaders of this nation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT