ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere I recently saw the singer James Taylor declare Obama as the

ids-required.jpg

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254
True but ID for voting was specifically not a requirement for the very reason the GOP wants it now.

Pal again, NAME ONE? How does anything suppress voters? Religious freedoms? Its a CONSTITUTIONAL right. Those laws about religion you're tallking about ..it think, who knows....protect religious freedom, what's wrong with that? Fck pal are you really this freaking ......well you're a walking cliche. Please though, tell me about voter suppression. you mean having an ID??? Is that it?
I feel so violated when they ask me for ID when I am at my bank! Damn racist pigs! That is a perfect example of how the left blows common sense out of the water with half-truths and delusional thought patterns. It is clearly meant to keep multiple votes from the same person or dead folks (maybe even zombies)!

Some are ID laws. in NC they decided that college students now have to go back to their home county to vote instead of casting a ballot where their school is. But you know all this, and you know the intent. As for religious freedom, and you know this as well unless you live with your head even deeper in the sand than I reviously suspected, these are laws designed to allow a business to discriminate based on religious reasons. Not the intent of Constitutional religious protection but very effective in highlighting the true state of American Christianity.
The laws were proposed or passed to protect the ones who are being persecuted, for the sake of fairness from your people! That is YOUR constitution at work not the one our founding fathers came up with (by divine Intervention)! I have seen downs syndrome folks with better comprehension than you show on these chats.

Some are ID laws. in NC they decided that college students now have to go back to their home county to vote instead of casting a ballot where their school is. But you know all this, and you know the intent. As for religious freedom, and you know this as well unless you live with your head even deeper in the sand than I reviously suspected, these are laws designed to allow a business to discriminate based on religious reasons. Not the intent of Constitutional religious protection but very effective in highlighting the true state of American Christianity.

. There is no having a discussion with you. You're a kid who thinks because he's in college knows everything. You're as uninformed as anyone I've ever run across. Those laws do no such thing, not even close, they make sure that some poor old woman who has been doing business with fruits for years, doesn't have to be apart of their "wedding" because its AGAINST HER RELIGOUS beliefts, these fruits knew exactly what they were doing, Now ppl are putting an end to their disgusting taking advantage of being a deviant. I don't know about NC, But guess what. You can absentee vote. You don't have to go home.

Pal again, NAME ONE? How does anything suppress voters? Religious freedoms? Its a CONSTITUTIONAL right. Those laws about religion you're tallking about ..it think, who knows....protect religious freedom, what's wrong with that? Fck pal are you really this freaking ......well you're a walking cliche. Please though, tell me about voter suppression. you mean having an ID??? Is that it?
Other examples recently have included reducing the number of polling places or times in certain areas, creating requirements for being on the ballot (including being a landowner in one Texas case), canceling elections when the 'wrong' kind of candidates qualified (Mississippi). It's really not a secret strategy.

True but ID for voting was specifically not a requirement for the very reason the GOP wants it now.

Its a requirement because DemocRATS commit voter fraud and have for decades. When ur party wants to bring in millions of ILLEGALS and when democrats areas are having 130% of voter turn out, there's a problem. But again, it doesn't surppress the vote now does it? Everyone has an ID

Good liberal spin. You stick with that argument, but it is much more complicated than that. The courts ruled in the Hobby Lobby case that you don't lose your right to practice your religion just because you own a business. The constitution was written to allow one to practice his religion free from government interference. As for the recent flare up, the issue is the forced participation in something that some feel violates their religious principals. Of course, you already know this. The thing is that there are other services out there that provide what (in this case gays) are looking for. It is just that they want these people to bow to their demands. There is that leftest tolerance again.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
You know what. Ur a fcking moron. There is no having a discussion with you. You're a kid who thinks because he's in college knows everything. You're as uninformed as anyone I've ever run across. Those laws do no such thing, not even close, they make sure that some poor old woman who has been doing business with fruits for years, doesn't have to be apart of their "wedding" because its AGAINST HER RELIGOUS beliefts, these fruits knew exactly what they were doing, Now ppl are putting an end to their disgusting taking advantage of being a deviant. I don't know about NC, But guess what. You can absentee vote. You don't have to go home.
Where to start. Oh, haven't been a college kid since Grad School almost 20 years ago but thanks for provoking happy memories, and using terms like fruits and deviants just makes my point. That was easier than I anticipated.

Where to start. Oh, haven't been a college kid since Grad School almost 20 years ago but thanks for provoking happy memories, and using terms like fruits and deviants just makes my point. That was easier than I anticipated.

How does it prove your point? Deviants have every right you and I have. And that's what they are isn't it? And if you aren't a kid, Lord help you. Because you dont have a lick of common sense....or sense in general it seems. You just feel everything, you are what ppl call a mile wide and an inch deep

Good liberal spin. You stick with that argument, but it is much more complicated than that. The courts ruled in the Hobby Lobby case that you don't lose your right to practice your religion just because you own a business. The constitution was written to allow one to practice his religion free from government interference. As for the recent flare up, the issue is the forced participation in something that some feel violates their religious principals. Of course, you already know this. The thing is that there are other services out there that provide what (in this case gays) are looking for. It is just that they want these people to bow to their demands. There is that leftest tolerance again.
Equal Protection ring a bell? 'Your rights end where mine begin' a phase you're familiar with? If your particular brand of delusion tells you not to have a same-sex marriage, don't have one. Open a business that caters to those who wish to marry...treat them equally as the real law, regardless of what Sharia Law says, dictates.

How does it prove your point? Deviants have every right you and I have. And that's what they are isn't it? And if you aren't a kid, Lord help you. Because you dont have a lick of common sense....or sense in general it seems. You just feel everything, you are what ppl call a mile wide and an inch deep
Well not the kind of 'common' sense you're used to anyway, that pinched, sour, breathlessly awaiting the big a apocalypse and doing all one can to assure that others are as narrow-minded and bigoted as you feel the need and divine right to be, kind of 'common' sense that is all too common in certain areas of this country. Nope, don't have that.

Its a requirement because DemocRATS commit voter fraud and have for decades. When ur party wants to bring in millions of ILLEGALS and when democrats areas are having 130% of voter turn out, there's a problem. But again, it doesn't surppress the vote now does it? Everyone has an ID
Citations for instances of voter fraud (look if you want but you won't be happy with what you find)?

I suspect that voter ID will stop or deter voting about as good as IDs have
Equal Protection ring a bell? 'Your rights end where mine begin' a phase you're familiar with? If your particular brand of delusion tells you not to have a same-sex marriage, don't have one. Open a business that caters to those who wish to marry...treat them equally as the real law, regardless of what Sharia Law says, dictates.[/QUOTE

Your funny. Personally, I am a Libertarian. To each his own. However, there are two competing interests here and I find that one side wants to run roughshod over the other. As to your point, no one is debating in this case their right to be together, to be married, etc. The issue is the forced participation mandated by government. It's funny you make the Sharia Law comment, because recently you guys seemed more worried about everyone bowing to Gay demands than the first amendment right to free speech in your attacks on Pamela Gellar.

Citations for instances of voter fraud (look if you want but you won't be happy with what you find)?

There are little examples here and there all over the country, though they are small in number. More of us don't really know the full extent. The issue is part of the electorate has lost confidence in the other part. I am not sure why it is such a big deal to require an ID to vote. Maybe, small in number incidents only matter if you are accusing officers of racists incidents against minorities.

Equal Protection ring a bell? 'Your rights end where mine begin' a phase you're familiar with? If your particular brand of delusion tells you not to have a same-sex marriage, don't have one. Open a business that caters to those who wish to marry...treat them equally as the real law, regardless of what Sharia Law says, dictates.

It has nothing to do with equal protection. Damn. There is no such thing as "GAY MARRIAGE" you want to change the definition? Fruits have every right the rest of us do, they're less than 2% of the population and cause all these headaches because ppl like you are too ignorant to understand the debate. You want to force use to change a defination that has been around since the begining,...yet OTOH you also want to force ppl to discard their religious beliefs and cater these functions that we see as being against our religion....you're so tolerant

Well not the kind of 'common' sense you're used to anyway, that pinched, sour, breathlessly awaiting the big a apocalypse and doing all one can to assure that others are as narrow-minded and bigoted as you feel the need and divine right to be, kind of 'common' sense that is all too common in certain areas of this country. Nope, don't have that.

You've made all kind of accusations here, calling Tea Party ppl racist, because of ID law...you're just a fool really, you've come up with nothing of substance. Its typical, You lose, then we're racist. Its really quite boring and a refuge for stupid ppl. Funny when you demand things, there are nothing bigoted or racist about it, you simple demand others comply, and if not ....well....WE'RE RACISTS. Sweet how that works. Libertarian my ass. Hell you're just a typical liberal moonbat

Well, credible citation would be nice (Breitbart!? Seriously?) Loyola Law did a big study a while back and found I think 31 fraudulent ballots out of a billion cast. Interesting that they noted that this would be an extremely difficult way to impact an election, especially for a significant office, compared to more sophisticated methods that wouldn't be impacted by ID laws...but then reducing fraud was never the point of the laws, was it.

W
You've made all kind of accusations here, calling Tea Party ppl racist, because of ID law...you're just a fool really, you've come up with nothing of substance. Its typical, You lose, then we're racist. Its really quite boring and a refuge for stupid ppl. Funny when you demand things, there are nothing bigoted or racist about it, you simple demand others comply, and if not ....well....WE'RE RACISTS. Sweet how that works. Libertarian my ass. Hell you're just a typical liberal moonbat
Um, who's a Libretarian (also known as Republicans willing to admit a fondness for pot and hookers...a bit too long for a party name).

It has nothing to do with equal protection. Damn. There is no such thing as "GAY MARRIAGE" you want to change the definition? Fruits have every right the rest of us do, they're less than 2% of the population and cause all these headaches because ppl like you are too ignorant to understand the debate. You want to force use to change a defination that has been around since the begining,...yet OTOH you also want to force ppl to discard their religious beliefs and cater these functions that we see as being against our religion....you're so tolerant
A) my gay married friends would be interested to hear that they're not married;
B) there is no minimum population applied to equal protection;
C) beginning of what? Marriage has also been defined by the purchasing of wives, harems, abductions, child brides, etc.
D) your religion is trumped by secular law; always has been.

Well, credible citation would be nice (Breitbart!? Seriously?) Loyola Law did a big study a while back and found I think 31 fraudulent ballots out of a billion cast. Interesting that they noted that this would be an extremely difficult way to impact an election, especially for a significant office, compared to more sophisticated methods that wouldn't be impacted by ID laws...but then reducing fraud was never the point of the laws, was it.

Here is another example of potential fraud.
I'm, personally, not very tolerant of stupid; it's a character flaw.

Makes it hard to live with your self, huh?
shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe.jpg

democrats_like_diversity_by_ind_conservative-d60bdn7.jpg

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Since you asked so nicely or what I assume is nicely in Bugtussle, 22 states have passed laws that suppress the vote since 2010 with North Carolina, if memory seven, being the most brazen. Religious freedom laws in Indiana, Oklahoma, Louisiana etc, with more to come as states try to prove who's (necks are) redder,
Suppress the vote HOW? By requiring ID to enter the voters booth? Let's see, you need an Id to attend the Democratic National Convention, to get on an airplane, apply for welfare, buy a fishing license, etc, etc, etc, but the most important thing you can do as a citizen........nope, it's okay. No need to show ID. This is one of the biggest strawmen of our generation. What's wrong? Worried that without your party's trademark voter fraud, you might lose some more elections? Good Grief. Once again, have some faith in your own God given (oops, sorry), Tree Goddess abilities, and your won't need Big Brother to provide for your every need. What happened in your life that made you hate the best idea (yes, America is an idea) ever dreamed up?

Suppress the vote HOW? By requiring ID to enter the voters booth? Let's see, you need an Id to attend the Democratic National Convention, to get on an airplane, apply for welfare, buy a fishing license, etc, etc, etc, but the most important thing you can do as a citizen........nope, it's okay. No need to show ID. This is one of the biggest strawmen of our generation. What's wrong? Worried that without your party's trademark voter fraud, you might lose some more elections? Good Grief. Once again, have some faith in your own God given (oops, sorry), Tree Goddess abilities, and your won't need Big Brother to provide for your every need. What happened in your life that made you hate the best idea (yes, America is an idea) ever dreamed up?
Wow, so many trite, Foxian over simplifications and cliches in one post! I'm guessing no one has ever accused you of being a nuanced or original thinker.

Lord have mercy, I gave you SEVERAL links, Doesn't matter if the facts are the facts....Loyala study link?? You sure don't expect us to take your word on it. But it makes little difference to guys like you, you really don't care if your guys are corrupt, dishonest lying sacks of shit...as long as you get yours. The ends justify the means huh pal?

W

Um, who's a Libretarian (also known as Republicans willing to admit a fondness for pot and hookers...a bit too long for a party name).

I'm still waiting on the example of racisim by the Tea Party and Republicans......Unless voter ID was your example....in which case. Well, bless ur heart

Lord have mercy, I gave you SEVERAL links, Doesn't matter if the facts are the facts....Loyala study link?? You sure don't expect us to take your word on it. But it makes little difference to guys like you, you really don't care if your guys are corrupt, dishonest lying sacks of shit...as long as you get yours. The ends justify the means huh pal?
The New Wave of Election Regulation: Burden without Benefit, Justin Leven, June 2012

You can find it on a ACSlaw.org or just Google it. One of the things you learn when writing opinion for something a bit more formal than a chat room, as I'm sure you know, is that sources matter, their credibility matters. I'm sorry, but Breitbart et all are not credible sources.

Actually I do care, and what exactly is this of mine I'm getting?

The New Wave of Election Regulation: Burden without Benefit, Justin Leven, June 2012

You can find it on a ACSlaw.org or just Google it. One of the things you learn when writing opinion for something a bit more formal than a chat room, as I'm sure you know, is that sources matter, their credibility matters. I'm sorry, but Breitbart et all are not credible sources.

It's really hard to trust anything anymore. The Times and Post are biased and no longer trustworthy. Even respected universities have been found less than honorable at times. As with most things these days its really more of a political leaning (philosophy) than stats anyway. It is the same with issues on the left. The recent "increase in white cops shooting black men" is an example. The data and statistics simply do not support the claim, but that doesn't matter because of the perception by the left. Voter fraud is the same thing from the right.

More absolute bullshit. I mean good Lord man. If this is your idea of a serious response to you accusations your made. You're one fcked up moonbat. Burden without benefit? WTF? Showing an ID is a burden. Damn that fcking stupid

I'm still waiting on the example of racisim by the Tea Party and Republicans......Unless voter ID was your example....in which case. Well, bless ur heart
Yeah, that is an example. More were highlighted by Newsweek, Bill Moyers, and a study by the University of Washington called 2010 Multi-State Survey of Race and Politics. All are available online.

More absolute bullshit. I mean good Lord man. If this is your idea of a serious response to you accusations your made. You're one fcked up moonbat. Burden without benefit? WTF? Showing an ID is a burden. Damn that fcking stupid
Read it ,did you?

Wow, so many trite, Foxian over simplifications and cliches in one post! I'm guessing no one has ever accused you of being a nuanced or original thinker.

Holy shit, if that's not projection I've never seen it. Pal you've offered nothing but sipplification and cliches, you've come up with nothing of substance. You try and hide behing your racist BS by saying using and ID is racist. You must think minorites are helpless dumbasses? You truly are a walking liberal cliche.

Yeah, that is an example. More were highlighted by Newsweek, Bill Moyers, and a study by the University of Washington called 2010 Multi-State Survey of Race and Politics. All are available online.
Bil Moyers? Newsweek? LMAO, pal you have to be pulling our legs here. I'm sorry for getting on you, this is really pretty funny, and you've pulled it off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT