ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere I recently saw the singer James Taylor declare Obama as the

Couldn't, Its too stupid on its face. Just more liberal BS to try and advance their agenda....just like the climate change hoax and all the other Bullshit they depend on stupid ppl to believe
Yeah, didn't think so. Perhaps a pop-u version will come out.

Couldn't, Its too stupid on its face. Just more liberal BS to try and advance their agenda....just like the climate change hoax and all the other Bullshit they depend on stupid ppl to believe
Oh, and on climate change,by stupid people do you mean those who actually read and understand the research?

Oh, and on climate change,by stupid people do you mean those who actually read and understand the research?
If you mean you understand the data has been cooked or manipulated to skew the hypothesis, then you are correct. If your argument is sound you do not have to lie to prove your point. I hate cheaters.

If you mean you understand the data has been cooked or manipulated to skew the hypothesis, then you are correct. If your argument is sound you do not have to lie to prove your point. I hate cheaters.
No, I mean have the background and intellect to understand what the report and associated data are saying. Have you ever read a technical report on climate change or even a scientific analysis of one's conclusions or are you basing your skepticism purely on the skepticism of others?

Yea thats exactly who I mean,,..and not bozo's who need to make sure their Gov Grants remain in place so they ...as they've said "change the numbers to get the correct results" If you believe this BS it just proves my point. You're a useful idiot. If you've been out of school for 20 years and still buy this Hoax, you're a very special kinda dumb. I mean, Global Cooling, Global warming, Climate disruption, Climate change....may I suggest the next rebranding I'd suggest ..Weather.

Yea thats exactly who I mean,,..and not bozo's who need to make sure their Gov Grants remain in place so they ...as they've said "change the numbers to get the correct results" If you believe this BS it just proves my point. You're a useful idiot. If you've been out of school for 20 years and still buy this Hoax, you're a very special kinda dumb. I mean, Global Cooling, Global warming, Climate disruption, Climate change....may I suggest the next rebranding I'd suggest ..Weather.
So you QC'd the data then? Here's an easy one: the difference between climate and weather is .....?

So you QC'd the data then? Here's an easy one: the difference between climate and weather is .....?
Yea thats exactly who I mean,,..and not bozo's who need to make sure their Gov Grants remain in place so they ...as they've said "change the numbers to get the correct results" If you believe this BS it just proves my point. You're a useful idiot. If you've been out of school for 20 years and still buy this Hoax, you're a very special kinda dumb. I mean, Global Cooling, Global warming, Climate disruption, Climate change....may I suggest the next rebranding I'd suggest ..Weather.[/
No, I mean have the background and intellect to understand what the report and associated data are saying. Have you ever read a technical report on climate change or even a scientific analysis of one's conclusions or are you basing your skepticism purely on the skepticism of others?
Oh yeah, Grant money. Ever heard of the API?

Humidity

Now tell me, what temp is the Earth supposed to be? Funny, if we'd only stop driving SUVs and using crude everyday would be sunny. 72 with a slight breeze. LOL Seriously guy, I can't take a person seriously who believes this BS, It has a history, and history of being wrong at every single turn, and lying. There is ZERO evidence that MAN has anything to do with the climate / weather. Nope, Like Fish, all the BS data uses qualifiers....Could, might, etc

I know what you mean , but that does not happen with these studies they are meant to be skewed! If you do not understand the trail of money that makes this possible you are hopelessly lost or to blinded by your beliefs to see the truth.

I know what you mean , but that does not happen with these studies they are meant to be skewed! If you do not understand the trail of money that makes this possible you are hopelessly lost or to blinded by your beliefs to see the truth.
Yes that massive amount of cash available for research; I've swam in that puddle myself. Absolutely dwarfs what the energy industry (see reference to the API above) have available to fight the science. I mean why would that moneyed interest group want to impact public opinion.....Oh.

Yes that massive amount of cash available for research; I've swam in that puddle myself. Absolutely dwarfs what the energy industry (see reference to the API above) have available to fight the science. I mean why would that moneyed interest group want to impact public opinion.....Oh.

What kind of car do you drive? Why are u on a computer right now? How big is your house? Do you ride a bike? Do you shave, do you do anything other than sit naked by a fire started naturally with your own two hands? Funny, the climate has been changing for thousands of years. But if we stop driving, flyng, generally using the advancements we've invented....well it will all be just perfect. You know that lil Ice Age thing has to be a headache for your guys??? You remember in a earliet post I said you didn't have any common sense.........See.

What kind of car do you drive? Why are u on a computer right now? How big is your house? Do you ride a bike? Do you shave, do you do anything other than sit naked by a fire started naturally with your own two hands? Funny, the climate has been changing for thousands of years. But if we stop driving, flyng, generally using the advancements we've invented....well it will all be just perfect. You know that lil Ice Age thing has to be a headache for your guys??? You remember in a earliet post I said you didn't have any common sense.........See.
That's your response? Nobody is advocating a return to the Stone Age, just a movement away from complete petroleum hydrocarbon dependence. It's doable and would happen much sooner if not for the active resistance of people such as yourself who know nothing of the science but will willingly swallow the spin of the industries who prey on your ignorance. Useful idiot is a phrase you use often; look in the mirror. Then, possibly, take an Earth Science class....then take 30 more.

That's your response? Nobody is advocating a return to the Stone Age, just a movement away from complete petroleum hydrocarbon dependence. It's doable and would happen much sooner if not for the active resistance of people such as yourself who know nothing of the science but will willingly swallow the spin of the industries who prey on your ignorance. Useful idiot is a phrase you use often; look in the mirror. Then, possibly, take an Earth Science class....then take 30 more.
This movement you speak of handicaps the USA, but surprisingly other nations that compete for our imports are not impacted. Why would that be? It is all a scam for more government control over our economy and is total BS. Why the hell should we handicap ourselves when other nations sit back and laugh at the gullible Americans? Yes there are other methods, but technology has not caught up yet. The gas powered internal combustion engine is still the most efficient means of transportation today. As new technology catches up the market will sell those products and everyone will jump on board. When whale oil was the major source of fuel for lighting and heat in colonial america fossil fuels came about and the world adjusted. We will do that when a renewable or unknown source shows us a better way is here. Until then you can not stop the current fuel and demand new sources be invented or researched. Maybe we can stop eating meat and plants and then find something else to live on (I don't think that would really work) but that is what is being foisted upon us today.

LOL wow, Oh Mr Science, I learned in the 5th grade the Sun and Moon are responsible for the Earths climate, Not a Chevy Tahoe. Besides that, you think we can stop using Petroleum? You dufuss, its in EVERYTHING WE USE DAILY. Sad little guy you are that you think you are so important that you can control the Earths Climate, you think its that fragile even with all the information at your fingertips. Here's a clue, you're not important. The Earth has been changing since the beginning. The climate has changed from one extreme to another and there were no SUVs at the time. The freaking ppl have made one nutty claim after another, and never, EVER have they been right. EVER. But you worship these moonbats and claim you're educated. You're a dolt. A self important narrow minded dolt

This movement you speak of handicaps the USA, but surprisingly other nations that compete for our imports are not impacted. Why would that be? It is all a scam for more government control over our economy and is total BS. Why the hell should we handicap ourselves when other nations sit back and laugh at the gullible Americans? Yes there are other methods, but technology has not caught up yet. The gas powered internal combustion engine is still the most efficient means of transportation today. As new technology catches up the market will sell those products and everyone will jump on board. When whale oil was the major source of fuel for lighting and heat in colonial america fossil fuels came about and the world adjusted. We will do that when a renewable or unknown source shows us a better way is here. Until then you can not stop the current fuel and demand new sources be invented or researched. Maybe we can stop eating meat and plants and then find something else to live on (I don't think that would really work) but that is what is being foisted upon us today.
Crimeny. Other nations ARE involved. China and Russia are recalcitrant but what else is new but even there the light bulb is beginning to come on. Now to the ignorant statements: a scam for governmental control!? How? And, more importantly, why? Occums Razor pal. As for the petroleum-fired engine, are you kidding? Nobody, nobody sees that as the future; the only question is how best to generate and store the electricity to run the electrics. Way cool stuff happening there. But you hit the nail on the head; research. So why is the energy industry pouring tons of money into swaying public opinion away from what 97% of the scientific community has no doubt about, instead of using that money for researching high-capacity storage methods, wave generation, wind generation, and solar? Because they have a lot of money invested in hydrocarbon exploration and extraction, that's why.

LOL wow, Oh Mr Science, I learned in the 5th grade the Sun and Moon are responsible for the Earths climate, Not a Chevy Tahoe. Besides that, you think we can stop using Petroleum? You dufuss, its in EVERYTHING WE USE DAILY. Sad little guy you are that you think you are so important that you can control the Earths Climate, you think its that fragile even with all the information at your fingertips. Here's a clue, you're not important. The Earth has been changing since the beginning. The climate has changed from one extreme to another and there were no SUVs at the time. The freaking ppl have made one nutty claim after another, and never, EVER have they been right. EVER. But you worship these moonbats and claim you're educated. You're a dolt. A self important narrow minded dolt
Wow, 5th grade science; perhaps you should've continued to 6th.

Crimeny. Other nations ARE involved. China and Russia are recalcitrant but what else is new but even there the light bulb is beginning to come on. Now to the ignorant statements: a scam for governmental control!? How? And, more importantly, why? Occums Razor pal. As for the petroleum-fired engine, are you kidding? Nobody, nobody sees that as the future; the only question is how best to generate and store the electricity to run the electrics. Way cool stuff happening there. But you hit the nail on the head; research. So why is the energy industry pouring tons of money into swaying public opinion away from what 97% of the scientific community has no doubt about, instead of using that money for researching high-capacity storage methods, wave generation, wind generation, and solar? Because they have a lot of money invested in hydrocarbon exploration and extraction, that's why.
That is the way of the world, there are scientist looking for new fuel sources (just as the cure for cancer and other diseases). It benefits these companies to come up with other sources of fuel or propulsion because they can then sell to the world for profit. Believe me I would love to be able to tell the muslim oil barons to go fly a kite and never purchase their product again. I long for that day. As far as government control of our economy with the taming of fossil fuels now, look at the startup companies obama funded at our expense that are now defunct. All I am saying is you can not force us off the current fuel source until we have a viable alternative.
Every program and man made problem the government creates gives them an opportunity to sweep in and save the day while stripping us of a little more freedom in the name of progress. I am very skeptical of any government intervention into our private sector. I have been amazed at the new discovery of Graphene and its many uses for power storage in smaller packages, electrical conductivity, strength, flexibility all kind of great uses to be discovered. I remember the movie the Saint with Val Kilmer about cold fusion as a never ending power source. In the movie the government (soviet) was trying to kill the inventor before it could be released on the world, because it upset the balance of power and control. That is what I fear from our government as well, can't let someone change the tables of power. That is something we are all waiting for, but until then we have to use what we have at hand.

Wow, so many trite, Foxian over simplifications and cliches in one post! I'm guessing no one has ever accused you of being a nuanced or original thinker.
Are you AgEng?

How many voters were denied the right to vote last November due to lack of ID?

Like the "scientists" who got got caught red-handed, cooking the data, and then trying to cover it up, only to leave incriminating e-mails? At least Shrillary learned to blow up the server from that little cock up. You really are a progressive cool-aid drinker. Let's see: You have a degree in Philosophy, drive a Chevy Volt, give .7% of your income to the Native American Transgender Relief Fund (your only charitable donation), and you live at home with your Mother. You're a Vegan, and you don't wear shoes made of leather because they represent cruelty to cows. How close am I?

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
97%? Wow that's a big number, he'll if I were making it up I'd have gone with 99. LOL, Ya can't make this shit up

Are you AgEng?

How many voters were denied the right to vote last November due to lack of ID?
I'm not Ag anything.

Don't know though it happened in Texas, NC, Alabama that I remember. NYU at one point estimated 11% of those voter age lacked sufficient ID to do so; haven't seen an update. Too many based on the few cases of actual voter fraud, the point made in the previously cited report.

I'm not Ag anything.

Don't know though it happened in Texas, NC, Alabama that I remember. NYU at one point estimated 11% of those voter age lacked sufficient ID to do so; haven't seen an update. Too many based on the few cases of actual voter fraud, the point made in the previously cited report.
Ever wonder,...how this 11% survive? How do the cash checks? Buy their meds? Na, you don't, that requires thought, you just blindly accept whatever you're overseers tell you...there's a reason on of the fathers of your movement dubbed ppl like you......useful idiots

Reactions: letthebigdogeat
Like the "scientists" who got got caught red-handed, cooking the data, and then trying to cover it up, only to leave incriminating e-mails? At least Shrillary learned to blow up the server from that little cock up. You really are a progressive cool-aid drinker. Let's see: You have a degree in Philosophy, drive a Chevy Volt, give .7% of your income to the Native American Transgender Relief Fund (your only charitable donation), and you live at home with your Mother. You're a Vegan, and you don't wear shoes made of leather because they represent cruelty to cows. How close am I?
As with most of your 'facts' wrong about each and every one. Hate Prius', saving for a Tesla, all hard science degrees, Mom still stuck in Georgia, not vegan but am doing Soylent at the moment ( highly recommended if you want balanced energy), and my charitable contributions, extent and beneficiaries, are my business. Oh, and I try to live in Tevas outside the office. And, I'm smart enough to have looked beyond the headline on the so-called 'cooked data'.

As with most of your 'facts' wrong about each and every one. Hate Prius', saving for a Tesla, all hard science degrees, Mom still stuck in Georgia, not vegan but am doing Soylent at the moment ( highly recommended if you want balanced energy), and my charitable contributions, extent and beneficiaries, are my business. Oh, and I try to live in Tevas outside the office. And, I'm smart enough to have looked beyond the headline on the so-called 'cooked data'.
Tesla, that's adorable. And Tevas! That's a great look. Let's do this, we'll split the country in half, you and your ilk take your half, and we'll take ours, and when your half is flat broke and the animals are hungry because they can't cash their welfare checks, you can come to us for a bailout. We'll be the ones driving an F-150 with a rifle rack.

97%? Wow that's a big number, he'll if I were making it up I'd have gone with 99. LOL, Ya can't make this shit up
A number accepted by everybody but the Heartland Institute ( check THEIR funding)and the editorial page of The WSJ...so everybody credible.

Well, you think a lot of asinine things so....
No, this ones on the money, I and others have you pegged , like POSOTUS u believe ur the smartes guy in the room....but the room has to be empty, Tesla huh?, you know how electricity is made don't you? Ya, go save the world lol, enjoy it, I prefer real cars, I like driving.

Tesla, that's adorable. And Tevas! That's a great look. Let's do this, we'll split the country in half, you and your ilk take your half, and we'll take ours, and when your half is flat broke and the animals are hungry because they can't cash their welfare checks, you can come to us for a bailout. We'll be the ones driving an F-150 with a rifle rack.
It is split; check the economies of those on my half versus those on yours, including welfare rolls. Hey, maybe if you pray harder!

No, this ones on the money, I and others have you pegged , like POSOTUS u believe ur the smartes guy in the room....but the room has to be empty, Tesla huh?, you know how electricity is made don't you? Ya, go save the world lol, enjoy it, I prefer real cars, I like driving.
Well, this room anyway but my 11 year old could manage that. Um, you know how electricity CAN and WILL be made, right? Ever driven a Tesla?

You don't lik
See above (noted their disagreement).

Well, this room anyway but my 11 year old could manage that. Um, you know how electricity CAN and WILL be made, right? Ever driven a Tesla?
I have driven a tesla, it has a range...estimated 200miles, then takes a day or more to charge, it's quite fast, but as boring as you are

I have driven a tesla, it has a range...estimated 200miles, then takes a day or more to charge, it's quite fast, but as boring as you are
Too bad. Looks like in the future you'll have to find other ways to pretend you're a real man.

Not for long. Under our leadership (we don't even have to write a new governing document, we'll use yours), our economies will hum, and there will be plenty of jobs. Those not interested in working will be offered the opportunity to emigrate to Amerika. Will there be a social safety net? Sure, but it damn sure won't look like yours. As for those currently wealthy, you DO understand that it's not the best idea to base current spending patterns on current assets, don't you?

Not for long. Under our leadership (we don't even have to write a new governing document, we'll use yours), our economies will hum, and there will be plenty of jobs. Those not interested in working will be offered the opportunity to emigrate to Amerika. Will there be a social safety net? Sure, but it damn sure won't look like yours. As for those currently wealthy, you DO understand that it's not the best idea to base current spending patterns on current assets, don't you?
Hey, you can call it something cool! Ooh, like the Confederacy...or the Confederacy of Dunces...oops, no, copywrite issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT