ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere I recently saw the singer James Taylor declare Obama as the

You misunderstand my sense of humor and timing, comedic gold was presented before you.
It is hard to laugh when you are a sad little liberal afraid of your own shadow.
Oh no, I laughed, just not in a way that would aid in your self-esteem issues.

Oh no, I laughed, just not in a way that would aid in your self-esteem issues.

I don't need self esteem advice from liberals or anyone else for that matter. Conservatives are comfortable with who they are. Your kind can't live with out government mandates and regulations.
Please don't ever think I look to you for words to make me feel better. You do that indirectly when I a affirm my choices after conversing with you.

Last edited:
I don't need self esteem advice from liberals or anyone else for that matter. Conservatives are comfortable with who they are. Your kind can't live with out government mandates and regulations.
Please don't ever think I look to you for words to make me feel better. You do that indirectly when I a affirm my choices after conversing with you.
Do you think that everybody who disagrees with you is evil, and a liberal?

I noticed you still haven't answered either of their questions though
Probably because they throw out the liberal key words like exclusion, racist, homophobic, etc when they can't come up with specifics to defend their own position. If someone thinks a politician has done a great job they should be able to cite examples. If someone thinks highly of that celebrity's opinion they should also be able to defend them without resorting to the same tired labels that liberals love to throw out when they can't defend their own position. Sorta like when Pelosi labeled the Tea Party as Brown Shirts and Astroturf because they opposed Obamacare. I think we already know who was being honest about that deal.

Do you think that everybody who disagrees with you is evil, and a liberal?
No, most are just misguided. Why don't you want to live in a free society, with worlds of opportunity at your fingertips. Why does the government stepping in to pick winners and losers make you happy?

The Federal government was never intended to be this big or powerful, in fact there were a number of framers who temporarily walked out of the convention because they could see this disaster coming down the tracks. There is NO excuse for an 18,000,000,000,000 dollar debt. There is no excuse for a Federal Reserve that plays games with the discount rate to pursue outcomes. These aren't Democrat or Republican issues, these are American issues that must be addressed. Why do we have 3,000,000 Federal civilian employees who make an average of 174k a year? Every day, the liability generated from their ridiculous pension deal grows.

This is no Chicken Little stuff, this is a BIG F'ING DEAL (to quote the Vice President). Someday, the merry-go-round is going to stop, and it's going to be bad.

No, most are just misguided. Why don't you want to live in a free society, with worlds of opportunity at your fingertips. Why does the government stepping in to pick winners and losers make you happy?

The Federal government was never intended to be this big or powerful, in fact there were a number of framers who temporarily walked out of the convention because they could see this disaster coming down the tracks. There is NO excuse for an 18,000,000,000,000 dollar debt. There is no excuse for a Federal Reserve that plays games with the discount rate to pursue outcomes. These aren't Democrat or Republican issues, these are American issues that must be addressed. Why do we have 3,000,000 Federal civilian employees who make an average of 174k a year? Every day, the liability generated from their ridiculous pension deal grows.

This is no Chicken Little stuff, this is a BIG F'ING DEAL (to quote the Vice President). Someday, the merry-go-round is going to stop, and it's going to be bad.
Why do you just make up stuff and attribute it to me?

Why do you just make up stuff and attribute it to me?
The issues he listed in his post are all FACTS not "made up", This is why you libs are lost, you can not even identify the truth or facts that are in front of you.
He links them to the dogma you have plopped in and substituted for any real thought process. Please seek help for your mental imbalance, there is still time for you to turn from the dark side.

Conservatives certainly SEEM comfortable with who they are; ask Dennis Hastert! And, your 'kind' need regs as well, they're just too stupid to realize it.

Probably because they throw out the liberal key words like exclusion, racist, homophobic, etc when they can't come up with specifics to defend their own position. If someone thinks a politician has done a great job they should be able to cite examples. If someone thinks highly of that celebrity's opinion they should also be able to defend them without resorting to the same tired labels that liberals love to throw out when they can't defend their own position. Sorta like when Pelosi labeled the Tea Party as Brown Shirts and Astroturf because they opposed Obamacare. I think we already know who was being honest about that deal.
Perhaps if you (the GOP and its hillbilly cousins the Tea Party) were less exclusionary, racist, and homophobic those labels wouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: Dawg44

You sure about you numbers; care to cite a source? What I've seen is a fairly flat number of employees since the mid-90s (around 2.7 million) averaging a pedestrian $80K or so. Which ones would you like to cut?

Perhaps if you (the GOP and its hillbilly cousins the Tea Party) were less exclusionary, racist, and homophobic those labels wouldn't be necessary.

Perhapts you can give an example of any of these grops doing any of the things you claim? Especially the Tea Party? My guess is you can't, becaue whenever a liberal gets backed in a corner that his go to out...."oh yea. well you're a racist!" LOL bless ur heart.

Conservatives certainly SEEM comfortable with who they are; ask Dennis Hastert! And, your 'kind' need regs as well, they're just too stupid to realize it.

WTF? You should embrace Hastert, its what ppl like you do, Barny Frank, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton the list is long and all these guys are Lions of the DemocRAT party. See shit like this gets u kicked out of the Repub party, it moves you into leadership in the democRAT party

You sure about you numbers; care to cite a source? What I've seen is a fairly flat number of employees since the mid-90s (around 2.7 million) averaging a pedestrian $80K or so. Which ones would you like to cut?

There are 500k making more than 100k. And they produce nothing, where can we cut. Do away with the EPA, The depearment of Education and the IRS, That would be a start, getting rid of a bunch of unelected humps that couldn't make it in the private sector but know better than we do about how to live and build a business.....now in your case I'ms ruer they're helpfull

Perhapts you can give an example of any of these grops doing any of the things you claim? Especially the Tea Party? My guess is you can't, becaue whenever a liberal gets backed in a corner that his go to out...."oh yea. well you're a racist!" LOL bless ur heart.
Voter suppression laws, religious freedom laws, both of which fulfill all criteria.

Voter suppression laws, religious freedom laws, both of which fulfill all criteria.

Reallly, name one then?? Or am I right, just liberal claptrap BS. Voter Suppression? LOL, Religious Freedom laws...you mean Constititional protects??? What? Damn man....LMAO @ U

There are 500k making more than 100k. And they produce nothing, where can we cut. Do away with the EPA, The depearment of Education and the IRS, That would be a start, getting rid of a bunch of unelected humps that couldn't make it in the private sector but know better than we do about how to live and build a business.....now in your case I'ms ruer they're helpfull
So those facts were....not facts? Now, the EPA, that favorite whipping boy of those convinced that industry has only our best interests at heart as pertaining to the air we breath, the water we drink, etc. Tell me, how many environmental remediation projects have you overseen? Planned? Participated in? Of that number, what was the genesis of the impacts? Oh, and what is the maximum safe concentration of benzo(c,d)anthracene in your child's drinking water? Now, the DOE and IRS; forgive me if I assume that the problem you and yours have with these two is more philosophical than budgetary. How about the Department of Health? Isn't it 'telling you how to run a business and live your life'?

Reallly, name one then?? Or am I right, just liberal claptrap BS. Voter Suppression? LOL, Religious Freedom laws...you mean Constititional protects??? What? Damn man....LMAO @ U
WTF? You should embrace Hastert, its what ppl like you do, Barny Frank, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton the list is long and all these guys are Lions of the DemocRAT party. See shit like this gets u kicked out of the Repub party, it moves you into leadership in the democRAT party
I kind of figured you wouldn't get it:; you claim Conservatives 'know who they are' yet we see a never ending stream of viruntly anti- gay conservatives outed. Perhaps they don't know themselves as well as they think...or they know the prejudices of their base better than you're willing to admit.

Dennie Hastert a conservative? Hardly. You seem to be confusing the GOP with Conservative thought. They are two different things. The establishment Republicans have no real problem with an out of control Federal leviathan, they have a problem with who's in charge. We conservatives believe (mostly) the following:
a) The US Constitution is a divinely inspired document and should be followed to the letter
b) The Federal government is too big, too bloated, and has it's hands in all manner of things that it shouldn't be involved in.
c) The government is taking away the incentive to better one's self or one's business, through massive regulation and growth of the Welfare State.

The rest of it is eye wash. Follow the Constitution, pare down the size and scope of the Federal government, and open the door for business and people to prosper, and everything else will take care of itself. Do you honestly believe that Boehner or McConnell want to do a, b, or c? As I said before, it's not a party problem, it's an American problem. Open your eyes, believe in yourself, and you too will see the light. The only reason that you wouldn't appreciate my point of view would be because you don't have faith in your own abilities.

Whew, that post was difficult, what with having to avoid all the racial epithats, biblical verses, and homophobic slurs. I mean that's what we conservatives engage in all day long, right?

I do not trust either existing party, they are all criminals that are in it for themselves. Some may have come to Washington with good goals in mind, but they get caught up in the Washington political machine and sell us out to line their pockets.
That is why the Tea Party would be a refreshing change to the status quo. Both parties fear the Tea Party due to it's grass roots start, and return to following the constitution. Libs mock and ridicule the things they fear or do not understand (2nd Amendment for example). I do not expect libs to understand a party that gets back to personal responsibility. It is such an abstract thought for your people.
By the way have a nice day, all of our days are numbered.

Dennie Hastert a conservative? Hardly. You seem to be confusing the GOP with Conservative thought. They are two different things. The establishment Republicans have no real problem with an out of control Federal leviathan, they have a problem with who's in charge. We conservatives believe (mostly) the following:
a) The US Constitution is a divinely inspired document and should be followed to the letter
b) The Federal government is too big, too bloated, and has it's hands in all manner of things that it shouldn't be involved in.
c) The government is taking away the incentive to better one's self or one's business, through massive regulation and growth of the Welfare State.

The rest of it is eye wash. Follow the Constitution, pare down the size and scope of the Federal government, and open the door for business and people to prosper, and everything else will take care of itself. Do you honestly believe that Boehner or McConnell want to do a, b, or c? As I said before, it's not a party problem, it's an American problem. Open your eyes, believe in yourself, and you too will see the light. The only reason that you wouldn't appreciate my point of view would be because you don't have faith in your own abilities.

Whew, that post was difficult, what with having to avoid all the racial epithats, biblical verses, and homophobic slurs. I mean that's what we conservatives engage in all day long, right?
Sorry, I kind of starting chuckling at the 'divinely inspired' part and had to start over. I don't appreciate your point of view because it's based on the premise that unregulated industry is a workable model. We did that and the results are precisely why we have the oversight we have now, the oversight one party continually tries to hamstring.

Letthebigdgeat You have shown great restraint with your last post (sarcasm!!) Hydro you must be referring to your people who see no problem with forcing their views upon others just living their lives. If i do not agree with a television or radio broadcast I simply turn the channel, I do not try to force it off the air. Freedom of speech is dear to your kind unless it goes against your views.

So those facts were....not facts? Now, the EPA, that favorite whipping boy of those convinced that industry has only our best interests at heart as pertaining to the air we breath, the water we drink, etc. Tell me, how many environmental remediation projects have you overseen? Planned? Participated in? Of that number, what was the genesis of the impacts? Oh, and what is the maximum safe concentration of benzo(c,d)anthracene in your child's drinking water? Now, the DOE and IRS; forgive me if I assume that the problem you and yours have with these two is more philosophical than budgetary. How about the Department of Health? Isn't it 'telling you how to run a business and live your life'?

Well of course, we conservatives have our own water source and air source, so we don't really care about clean water or air....And we need the EPA to make sure we don't dry out any mud puddles or kill so fist in California droughts be damned. Now tell me again about those voter laws and shit?

I do not trust either existing party, they are all criminals that are in it for themselves. Some may have come to Washington with good goals in mind, but they get caught up in the Washington political machine and sell us out to line their pockets.
That is why the Tea Party would be a refreshing change to the status quo. Both parties fear the Tea Party due to it's grass roots start, and return to following the constitution. Libs mock and ridicule the things they fear or do not understand (2nd Amendment for example). I do not expect libs to understand a party that gets back to personal responsibility. It is such an abstract thought for your people.
By the way have a nice day, all of our days are numbered.
Perhaps a Tea Party coup in Costa Rica? Wear the tr-cornered hats with the tea bags; very intimidating,

Sorry, I kind of starting chuckling at the 'divinely inspired' part and had to start over. I don't appreciate your point of view because it's based on the premise that unregulated industry is a workable model. We did that and the results are precisely why we have the oversight we have now, the oversight one party continually tries to hamstring.

Can anyone here help me find an answer to the question , Anyone see any Voter suppression law or Religious freedom law in the above drivel? I figured the moonbat couldn't answer

Both parties are guilty, they are all criminal. That is why the third party Tea Party group makes perfect sense. You can still worship your cross dressers, pagan idols, child molesters and criminals the way you now do. They just won't impact the innocents the way they currently do.

That is a really good way to shut down debate. Don't discuss the merits of the policy, label your detractors racists, bigots, homophobes, etc. The ah so tolerant left.

I kind of figured you wouldn't get it:; you claim Conservatives 'know who they are' yet we see a never ending stream of viruntly anti- gay conservatives outed. Perhaps they don't know themselves as well as they think...or they know the prejudices of their base better than you're willing to admit.

You made a claim that conservatives passed voter suppression laws and religious freedom laws. Back it up or STFU

Perhaps a Tea Party coup in Costa Rica? Wear the tr-cornered hats with the tea bags; very intimidating,
The idea is very intimidating to your people, look how hard you try to take them out. It is really funny to see. Like a child afraid of the dark, begging for mommy to keep the night light in the bedroom, even after the teen years.

This is a ridiculous statement. People are human and sin. There are plenty of examples on both sides. The right has always said that. The difference is we don't cover for our sinners. I.E., Clinton, Kennedy, Sharpton, Rangel. We forced Newt Gingrinch out for way less than what many on the left have done.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Examples? Has your mouth overloaded your ass?
Since you asked so nicely or what I assume is nicely in Bugtussle, 22 states have passed laws that suppress the vote since 2010 with North Carolina, if memory seven, being the most brazen. Religious freedom laws in Indiana, Oklahoma, Louisiana etc, with more to come as states try to prove who's (necks are) redder,

This is a ridiculous statement. People are human and sin. There are plenty of examples on both sides. The right has always said that. The difference is we don't cover for our sinners. I.E., Clinton, Kennedy, Sharpton, Rangel. We forced Newt Gingrinch out for way less than what many on the left have done.
Ah yes, sin, that pain/pleasure guilt feeling that so enhances the lives of the deluded. Your kind of missing the point (shock). Hastert's not in; he was an example of conservatives knowing themselves...serge had a gay....so he's self-deluded...never mind.

Since you asked so nicely or what I assume is nicely in Bugtussle, 22 states have passed laws that suppress the vote since 2010 with North Carolina, if memory seven, being the most brazen. Religious freedom laws in Indiana, Oklahoma, Louisiana etc, with more to come as states try to prove who's (necks are) redder,

Pal again, NAME ONE? How does anything suppress voters? Religious freedoms? Its a CONSTITUTIONAL right. Those laws about religion you're tallking about ..it think, who knows....protect religious freedom, what's wrong with that? Fck pal are you really this freaking ......well you're a walking cliche. Please though, tell me about voter suppression. you mean having an ID??? Is that it?

ids-required.jpg

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/24-things-that-require-a-photo-id/article/2534254

Some are ID laws. in NC they decided that college students now have to go back to their home county to vote instead of casting a ballot where their school is. But you know all this, and you know the intent. As for religious freedom, and you know this as well unless you live with your head even deeper in the sand than I reviously suspected, these are laws designed to allow a business to discriminate based on religious reasons. Not the intent of Constitutional religious protection but very effective in highlighting the true state of American Christianity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT