ADVERTISEMENT

This just happened about an hour ago. The New Orleans city council just voted 6-0 to

You're not worth wasting a lot of words on.
Pretending the party of Lincoln is in any way morally connected to modern republicanism shows what a shifty blow hard you are.
You're not even a modern republican though. That would be an insult to that party. You're a slimy, deceitful racist POS, nothing more and nothing less.

I think your little peanut is over heating. Maybe you should log off, leave the library and ride your scooter home. The fresh air will do you some good.

Pretending the party of Lincoln is in any way morally connected to modern republicanism shows what a shifty blow hard you are.
You're not even a modern republican though. That would be an insult to that party. You're a slimy, deceitful racist POS, nothing more and nothing less.

In a face to face debate.....I'm betting you go tits up and piss yourself

Of course you do. That's how internet tough guys posture.
You think ACTING tough will impress people, maybe some, but I've got you pegged.
Ok I'm not a fighter......but I have no doubt I'd have no problem polishing my shoes on the seat of your pants

I think your little peanut is over heating. Maybe you should log off, leave the library and ride your scooter home. The fresh air will do you some good.

Go tongue your toothless sister. I'm betting you've never been in a library, I enjoy them myself.

Ok I'm not a fighter......but I have no doubt I'd have no problem polishing my shoes on the seat of your pants

Sure you could, you're an internet tough guy. No risk in posturing, you still have to wake up with yourself though, that couldn't be pleasant.

Wow, what hate; it would be funny if it weren't so sad. Your faux, ignorant outrage of racism and slavery though is hilarious. What makes you more righteous than anyone else on this board? You have fallen hook, line, & sinker for the liberal loon brainwashing and indoctrination. You don't have a single coherent thought of your own in that little pea head of yours.

I live in a county comprised of approx. 60% black to 40% white. Yesterday, at the pharmacy, I politely held the door for the nicest black lady. Just last week, I helped a black older lady and her grandson change a tire of the side of the road. My next door neighbor is a black man; we occasionally drink beers together while enjoying each others company. He's a good man. If I'm such a slimy, deceitful, racist POS, why would I do those despicable things?

Your kind has destroyed the inner cities. Your kind has destroyed the black family. Your kind is destroying black unborn babies every single day. Your kind has destroyed traditional marriage. Your kind is destroying the education system. Your kind is destroying black America in general, etc etc etc.

You don't have a clue, son.

Wow, what hate; it would be funny if it weren't so sad. Your faux, ignorant outrage of racism and slavery though is hilarious. What makes you more righteous than anyone else on this board? You have fallen hook, line, & sinker for the liberal loon brainwashing and indoctrination. You don't have a single coherent thought of your own in that little pea head of yours.

I live in a county comprised of approx. 60% black to 40% white. Yesterday, at the pharmacy, I politely held the door for the nicest black lady. Just last week, I helped a black older lady and her grandson change a tire of the side of the road. My next door neighbor is a black man; we occasionally drink beers together while enjoying each others company. He's a good man. If I'm such a slimy, deceitful, racist POS, why would I do those despicable things?

Your kind has destroyed the inner cities. Your kind has destroyed the black family. Your kind is destroying black unborn babies every single day. Your kind has destroyed traditional marriage. Your kind is destroying the education system. Your kind is destroying black America in general, etc etc etc.

You don't have a clue, son.

You're a walking, talking, breathing irrelevancy. You're like the slaver who sat on the porch with his property and congratulated himself on what a forward thinker he was.
You also know little about me, but you are A TYPE, an ugly type. It only takes a few post to know what you're about.

Me. I'm happy, I sleep sound in the knowledge your kind are dying out every day and few will be interested in your dead end ideas. Your sort are doomed to the unvisited dust bend of history. You won't be missed.
My way of thinking on the other hand grows stronger by the day.
You're a loser on the losing side..enjoy.
You are quite the wordsmith Helen. And here I always thought it was a dustbin. I mean you really had me going. I was giving up hope until you shit your pants. Again.

Go tongue your toothless sister. I'm betting you've never been in a library, I enjoy them myself.
]

First, I have no sister, so your sister will have to do. Secondly, been in more libraries than I can recall. And third, I'm sure you do enjoy hanging out in libraries. I'm sure the librarians are getting tired of seeing you in there everyday and listening to you cuss under your breath as you get the snot kicked out of you on this board ALL DAY LONG.

]

First, I have no sister, so your sister will have to do. Secondly, been in more libraries than I can recall. And third, I'm sure you do enjoy hanging out in libraries. I'm sure the librarians are getting tired of seeing you in there everyday and listening to you cuss under your breath as you get the snot kicked out of you on this board ALL DAY LONG.

You're funny in a stupid useless sort of way.

You are quite the wordsmith Helen. And here I always thought it was a dustbin. I mean you really had me going. I was giving up hope until you shit your pants. Again.

I imagine you sitting in a puddle of your own drool struggling to remember where the bathroom is.

You're a walking, talking, breathing irrelevancy. You're like the slaver who sat on the porch with his property and congratulated himself on what a forward thinker he was.
You also know little about me, but you are A TYPE, an ugly type. It only takes a few post to know what you're about.

As long as you feel good about yourself, sparky. Fire away.

The truth is, you don't want the truth. You're not going to change your mind even though I could throw out facts and evidence that your wrong on a number of fronts. You want to argue and proclaim your righteousness, while in reality your just a weak, guilt stricken, white-privileged no-nothing that can't think for himself.

I'm a member of a party that fought slavery. I stand with Martin Luther King and judge people by the content of their character. I believe we're all brothers and sisters in the name of Christ, white and black.

Where do you stand, little man?

As long as you feel good about yourself, sparky. Fire away.

The truth is, you don't want the truth. You're not going to change your mind even though I could throw out facts and evidence that your wrong on a number of fronts. You want to argue and proclaim your righteousness, while in reality your just a weak, guilt stricken, white-privileged no-nothing that can't think for himself.

I'm a member of a party that fought slavery. I stand with Martin Luther King and judge people by the content of their character. I believe we're all brothers and sisters in the name of Christ, white and black.

Where do you stand, little man?

It's rude to call people liars, so I'll just say you're FOS. I have no doubt which side you'd have been on in those pivotal junctures in history.
''The Party Of Lincoln'' my ass, that party hasn't existed in any meaningful way in over a hundred years. Neither does The Democrat Party from 1861.
You're more like a Dixie-crat without the populism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT