ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Trump claims he's leading Obama in the polls and

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have my issues with him. None of it had to do with what you posted. I think this is a great description of why he remains so popular. I think someone should take his ideas that work. And run with them again. Not sure he can do it. Because he will continue to have to fight a war on three or four fronts. And he will try to fight them all.

Love him or hate him he had some great policy ideas. That were overturned by executive orders. And see where we are now. My main point. It isn’t personal. It is about policy. As long as the progressive left is pulling biden’s strings we are in for a shit show. I have a couple of friends who commute 40 minutes back and forth to work. Biden has cost them 500 a month just in gas since he has been in office. Not including anything else. I don’t want to hear the opec stuff. His stance on energy pissed them off. Despite his pleas and even going over to see them, he has been given the middle finger every time. It is on him now.

While I have my issues with him. None of it had to do with what you posted. I think this is a great description of why he remains so popular. I think someone should take his ideas that work. And run with them again. Not sure he can do it. Because he will continue to have to fight a war on three or four fronts. And he will try to fight them all.

Love him or hate him he had some great policy ideas. That were overturned by executive orders. And see where we are now. My main point. It isn’t personal. It is about policy. As long as the progressive left is pulling biden’s strings we are in for a shit show. I have a couple of friends who commute 40 minutes back and forth to work. Biden has cost them 500 a month just in gas since he has been in office. Not including anything else. I don’t want to hear the opec stuff. His stance on energy pissed them off. Despite his pleas and even going over to see them, he has been given the middle finger every time. It is on him now.
It's more like a 30 front war instead of 3 or 4..

Trump will continue to get my support even though he's not my favorite guy in the world. He refused to be a puppet for those who so desperately want to control the levers of power in our society both here and abroad. That's why they have invested so much time and energy trying to silence him.

If you are a member of the working or middle class, it's YOU they want to silence, just remember that....

Trump awakened the silent majority who for so long didn't understand how much power they really possessed. He gave the working class a voice, and yes he fought dirty and probably stepped upon the throats of some good people to get what he wanted, but it's my belief he didn't think he had time to waste. Our country is in crisis mode and he had to act fast and I'm thankful for that.

Last edited:
Biden reduced the deficit by $1.7 trillion his first two years.

That just isn’t true. Even cnn who leans so far left it isn’t funny called bs on that. He also old manned the teleprompter and totally misread the numbers as well.

This is Newsweek laughing at biden’s claim. He also added ten trillion in spending. Just so you know. According the cnn above obama added more to the debt than any other president before him. Just to be clear there too.

Being sincere here. I used to not follow politics elevator. Last three years I have followed very closely. Do not believe numbers from either side. Wait for a fact check. Biden hasn’t told the truth in one single speech since he became president. Trump had some hellacious claims too. But Biden has turned it into an art form. He f’s up. And no one says anything. He can’t even read a promoter right anymore.

This asshole is taking credit for expiring pandemic spending. He hasn’t done anything but increase the debt and bring in millions more for us to pay for. He is a pos sell out. Who is a racist pedo. 50 year politician. Which means there is no higher evil than him.

Last edited:
Biden reduced the deficit by $1.7 trillion his first two years.
Joe Biden didn't reduce shit.....

Maybe you're thinking about Joe Lieden....

Wkwkwkw Laughing GIF by Laugh Factory

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Trump gave tax breaks to all the people you mentioned. Are you absolutely clueless. That's why the deficit skyrocketed while he was in office. Giving the middle finger is not policy. Trump didn't do a damn thing for anyone but the rich. He did sucker the middle and lower class to send him millions, which they have received nothing for. He's using

I guess those tax cuts for the wealthy you are desperately hanging onto didn't move the needle quite like you wanted or expected...

Considering it's that class that fervently wants to silence Trump and will move Heaven and Earth while rewriting the U.S Constitution, which I and many others FIRMLY believe is a divinely inspired document that separates our nation from the rest of the globe...

Take a look at what is happening in Texas with Attorney General Ken Paxton. He dared to expose the Bush family along with Texas oil and gas cadre..so, he's impeached a'la Trump and by his own Party....with an assist from Texas Democrats, of course...

What about the Bush tax cuts?

Thank God the Texas Senate knew the charges were baseless and acted accordingly...

I can go on and on. Ken Griffin bankrolls Ron DeSantis for President and finally realizes that the guy is finished before he even get started. What about Griffin's tax break? I guess it didn't mean as much as you think...

You call me "clueless" but I just dunked on the "Elevator"....TWICE, while giving him a lesson in Geopolitics and American History that he sorely needed, and my only basketball amounts to 1 year of church league back in the '70s. I think I scored a grand total of six points. Go figure :)

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT