ADVERTISEMENT

Random - CCC hat

Anyone have one of the original white Nike CCC hats with the logo? I remember people thinking they were ugly. I don’t care for the look, but it’s one of the few that fit me right and mine is about destroyed. I’d give you a few bucks and pay for shipping.

On another topic - for those people will large noggins, what’s your favorite brand of cap?

NonDawg Long shot but thought I would ask…..

I am currently retired from a 30 year medical sales career at the age of 58. I became my wife’s caregiver two years ago before she passed from cancer. Since her passing I have become extremely bored by retirement. I need something to do to keep my time occupied but I want something part time and remote work with some flexibility. I absolutely do not want to get back into sales. I know I am asking for something that is probably unrealistic but if anyone has a connection that could help it would be greatly appreciated. This Dawgvent family is basically all I have left and I appreciate you guys!

Fla and the barn playing for SECT championship.

Could there be any two worse teams in this? Just disgusting. One of them will be the 2024 SEC torunmamet champion. Just disgusts me to write that.

Especially Fla fans grinning ear to ear that they get rid of White and Golden delivers for them in YEAR 2. Can’t imagine how snarky they are right now and laughing at us…..

New FutureCast Keep an eye on this kid

OK, James Coley, you're up.

I would not be shocked if Eugene Hilton Jr.'s visit to Georgia today plays a big part in where he winds up.
He gets a lot of attention due to his dad being such a star in the NFL but Eugene is no slouch.
He's a take for Georgia and this visit could move the Bulldogs to the top.

Login to view embedded media

Kurtz with an EXCELLENT interview of Trump

Ask him tough questions, Trump gives some good, some average responses; but interviews that should occur. Kurtz was not trying to take him out or trying to aid the former president. Simply asking legitimate questions and giving Trump time to respond. Didn’t think Kurtz should have editorialized at end but it’s his show so he can do like he likes. Would challenge Biden to do a similar interview with Kurtz. These are better than debates

UPDATE Small note on 2025 running back

Johnson tore his ACL last spring and missed his junior season at IMG Academy.

He told UGASports this morning that his recovery is going well. He's back up to 215 pounds and just hit 21 miles per hour running. He's hoping to add another MPH or two in the coming months.

Johnson is originally from Savannah and has always spoken very highly of Georgia. He's a guy to keep a close eye on over the next few months as Georgia's pursuit of a second running back continues.

UPDATE UGA No. 1 right now for 2026 OLB

After a recent visit, Newnan High (GA) OLB Rodney Colton Jr. has Georgia at the top of his list. He visited on Thursday and spent some time with Glenn Schumann. He got to sit in on the ILB film session and came away impressed. Despite the Dawgs recruiting him as an OLB, Schumann is his main point of contact. The two talk a lot. Colton Jr. also talked to Kirby Smart, who visited Newnan a few months ago. Smart has been inspiring Colton Jr. to take his rehab seriously after he hurt his ankle last season. Those two coaches have been checking up on him a lot. That’s the difference right now for Colton Jr. He feels like a priority in the 2026 class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT