ADVERTISEMENT

About That Democratic Witch Hunt Of Trump..........

The struggle continues for all of us, boz.

Lib, con, whoever you are, if you're American, you don't want people to get away with what Trump is trying to get away with.
amazing the witch hunt the dems have created because they are so terrified of him
yet they stand up for so many POS
It mos def is sad for Americans
the left has destroyed this country but you and others keep feeding the trump narrative and nbc news
at some point you got to move on man

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg

Lib, con, whoever you are, if you're American, you don't want people to get away with what Trump is trying to get away with.
Just a WAG here, but pretty dang sure he is not getting away with anything.

The “court of public opinion” doesn’t mean shat. He’s been indicted, let to process play out…..I believe in it.

Then if you are correct, you can come back on here and crow. You have a 50/50 chance of being right.

Everything else is just an opinion…….and none of it matters.

Last edited:
amazing the witch hunt the dems have created because they are so terrified of him
yet they stand up for so many POS
It mos def is sad for Americans
the left has destroyed this country but you and others keep feeding the trump narrative and nbc news
at some point you got to move on man
If it is so bad, why live here?
Not being a smart ass, but you kinda sound like the snowflakes when trump won saying they were moving to Canada.
We have our warts for sure, but I sure as hell still, and always will love this country regardless of who is in the Whitehouse.

Reactions: khonelson

I want to obliterate the course dems/libs have this country headed. Period. Afraid Trump may be the only person capable and willing. Dont have to like him to realize he’s the man for the job.

I want to obliterate the course dems/libs have this country headed. Period. Afraid Trump may be the only person capable and willing. Dont have to like him to realize he’s the man for the job.
The job of barber school at Alto prison.

is your life so awful? is it more awful somehow than it was 10 years ago?
Stated simply, awful isn't the correct word. The better phrase is the country is on the wrong track. It's more expensive and less safe, to be sure. Places like Buckhead used to be fun as hell. Haven't set foot in Lenox in years, and my wife won't go downtown anymore. Yet ATL is still a helluva lot better than pretty much all of the other blue cities. It's fair to say life in those cities has become awful.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT