ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg $AMC

Friend bought in at 4.90 yesterday and AMC is currently at $16.70, he has 22.9k in profit and is holding until AMC hits 40$/share.

I bought 500$ of AMC at 13.30 today and looking to see if i can make some profit.

This is all being made possible by r/wallstreetbets , everyone that didn't get in on GME is buying AMC because the stock is way cheaper currently in comparison.
Never set a price-point to sell.....Investment Rule #1.

Wall St., Fvckery per usual

You said you were involved in trading I think earlier in this thread (or maybe another one). Curious your opinion on how a brokerage can legally stop accepting buy orders and / or not allow people to log on to sell if they want out? Seems like the brokerage is allowed to manipulate a stock in order to help out the big timers that stand to lose a ton on their short positions. How is that legal?

You said you were involved in trading I think earlier in this thread (or maybe another one). Curious your opinion on how a brokerage can legally stop accepting buy orders and / or not allow people to log on to sell if they want out? Seems like the brokerage is allowed to manipulate a stock in order to help out the big timers that stand to lose a ton on their short positions. How is that legal?
Yeah it’s not legal! These huge hedge funds make billions off small investors but when they get taken to the shed, they don’t like it

Yeah it’s not legal! These huge hedge funds make billions off small investors but when they get taken to the shed, they don’t like it
this shirt I saw on Twitter made me laugh.

PowerBunny-GameStonk_Black-2.jpg

I'm just here for the "I took a message board's advice, played the stock market and lost my ass" post.

Still time to scoot on over and listen to Uncle Lou's advice on GS,AMC and Blackberry this morning!

Geezus Cussin Cryst people.............

Ors-AP1611861962.png

Last edited:
Crazy to me wallstreet gets beat at their own game. Now they just going to turn it off and take their ball home lol. It's like playing someone online in Madden and you are beating them by like 30 pts and they just get pissed and quit mid game.

Im not complaining about big money funds taking a hit.

but these stocks are so overvalued right now it’s ridiculous.

really I’m jealous I didn’t get in on it.

it will be curious to see how it all plays out. They companies still have to turn a profit.

Reactions: mr fury
Seen someone posted a screen shot where they turned 50k into 50 million! Ridiculous and not sure why they would put that out there

Seen someone posted a screen shot where they turned 50k into 50 million! Ridiculous and not sure why they would put that out there
He’s the ring leader behind the movement of GameStop. He did to prove he isn’t just yanking everyone’s chain and put his money where his mouth is

Hold hold hold hold hold hold. If you sell GME, you are bowing the knee to the hedge fund elites! If everyone holds this then we will be soaring to mars tomorrow.

Reactions: DirtyDawg420
The problem with playing this squeeze game with other stocks is that those companies may be able to make or increase their number of shares.
Say BB had 59 million shares and the shorts have shorted 60 million., what’s to stop that company from issuing 5 million more shares?
Be careful young bucks!
Now there are times when a corporation can’t create more shares but you need to know that info

I made $4k yesterday on Express.

Still have a profit on AMC of about $1k but waiting to see what happens.

Went small on NOK and that went down today.

I made $4k yesterday on Express.

Still have a profit on AMC of about $1k but waiting to see what happens.

Went small on NOK and that went down today.
I went about $1K each on BB, NOK and AMC ... all down 10% ish. This is like when I was gambling back in college, except I can afford this and still eat. Have logged into my account more today than I have in 5 years, I now know why I just hold Index funds, and have an advisor that does most everything. LOL, having a good time with this. Not sure Mrs. LawDawg will agree.

I went about $1K each on BB, NOK and AMC ... all down 10% ish. This is like when I was gambling back in college, except I can afford this and still eat. Have logged into my account more today than I have in 5 years, I now know why I just hold Index funds, and have an advisor that does most everything. LOL, having a good time with this. Not sure Mrs. LawDawg will agree.
The thing helping me with AMC is I had them at $4-something before. Half my shares are at that price and the other half at $8.

Basically any brokerage firm or custodian , Meaning anybody that holds your money for investments, can stop trading at any point in time if you read the fine print.

Bottom line it’s total horseshit and big money hedge funds dictating all of this. I hope that makes sense. But at the end of the day it’s unfair not illegal. It’s crooked as hell and it is all about money

I was really rooting for these guys. So was Mark Cuban. But things like this typically will work in the very short run until Wall Street can get a hold of it

For some reason the ladies never seem to understand our need to gamble just a tad. It keeps life interesting as far as I am concerned. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT