ADVERTISEMENT

Another mass shooting, I wonder if President Biden will visit

Reactions: shonuff253
Obviously you have reading comprehension problems. I dont know why Trump didnt visit El Paso. He's not the subject here. Try to keep up.
I have reading comprehension problems? Brother you need to look in the mirror. I asked you why did Trump visit El Paso after the white supremacy attack but didn’t visit Chicago after a gang shootout? Y’all make this too easy lol

Why would he visit, it's being handled by law enforcement let them do their job.

He needed to visit Buffalo because once again we have a white supremacist committing a mass shooting. This was an act of domestic terrorism and must be addressed wouldn't you think?

Why would he visit, it's being handled by law enforcement let them do their job.

He needed to visit Buffalo because once again we have a white supremacist committing a mass shooting. This was an act of domestic terrorism and must be addressed wouldn't you think?

Wasnt this incident Chicago a mass shooting too?

Are mass shootings by white supremacists worse than mass shootings by someone else?

Let me know when you are ready to discuss the original question.
I’m discussing it. You don’t want to admit how silly you look now. Trump visited families of the victims of the El Paso shooting. Why is it a problem for Biden to visit families of the victims of white supremacy violence. You brought it up so I’m trying to understand your outrage.

Wasnt this incident in Chicago a mass shooting too?

Are mass shootings by white supremacists worse than mass shootings by someone else?
The incident in Chicago is a law enforcement issue being handled by LE. Buffalo is a domestic terrorist act committed by white supremacist ideology. Is combating terrorism no longer a priority?

Imagine how the country would respond if Muhammad had gone into Publix and hunted down 10 innocent white people to kill?

I’m discussing it. You don’t want to admit how silly you look now. Trump visited families of the victims of the El Paso shooting. Why is it a problem for Biden to visit families of the victims of white supremacy violence. You brought it up so I’m trying to understand your outrage.

Lol...not sure where you get your conclusions. If you'll excuse me, I have to discuss my post with shonuff.

Unfortunately, we have a mass shooting almost daily in this country. He cannot go to all of them. That is a much bigger problem in my opinion.

My guess is the reason he went to buffalo is for the photo opportunities of caring about a deadly shooing against members of the black community by a white man (was this the answer you were looking for?).

The incident in Chicago is a law enforcement issue being handled by LE. Buffalo is a domestic terrorist act committed by white supremacist ideology. Is combating terrorism no longer a priority?

Imagine how the country would respond if Muhammad had gone into Publix and hunted down 10 innocent white people to kill?

Yeah I get that. Ideology IS the difference. And President Biden cannot and should not visit the site of every shooting. My concern is when it is suggested that one type of murder is worse than another type.

Wasnt this incident Chicago a mass shooting too?

A mass shooting that resulted from a gang fight. But mass shooting are not the topic of discussion. We’re talking about domestic terrorism against innocent people going to the store and minding their own business. You don’t want to discuss that though. You want to talk about gang violence. But I’m here to help you stay on topic.

Assuming you are a real preacher, what are you doing to stop the spread of white supremacy? By talking about gangs in Chicago? I don’t see how the two correlate..

Why is it domestic terrorism instead of just an evil lunatic racist murderer.

It seems like liberals feel the need to hysterically label everything.

It's domestic terrorism by white supermiscit because of the views he's expressed online and the fact on his AR-15 he had written N***** and 14. What's 14 in reference to you ask?

"14 Words" is a reference to the most popular white supremacist slogan in the world: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007). The term reflects the primary white supremacist worldview in the late 20th and early 21st centuries: that unless immediate action is taken, the white race is doomed to extinction by an alleged "rising tide of color" purportedly controlled and manipulated by Jews.

So you can see how this aligns with the White Replacement Theory that's been pushed by some. When you have many want to claim this is just an issue of mental illness instead of racism...you have to ask why?

If it was a Muslim shooting people randomly, how would we label it?

It's domestic terrorism by white supermiscit because of the views he's expressed online and the fact on his AR-15 he had written N***** and 14. What's 14 in reference to you ask?

"14 Words" is a reference to the most popular white supremacist slogan in the world: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." The slogan was coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group known as The Order (Lane died in prison in 2007). The term reflects the primary white supremacist worldview in the late 20th and early 21st centuries: that unless immediate action is taken, the white race is doomed to extinction by an alleged "rising tide of color" purportedly controlled and manipulated by Jews.

So you can see how this aligns with the White Replacement Theory that's been pushed by some. When you have many want to claim this is just an issue of mental illness instead of racism...you have to ask why?
I buy all of that. The guy is a sorry crazy racist murderer. It’s only the domestic terrorism label I don’t get. Is it only when a white racist murders a number of blacks that it becomes domestic terrorism? And is it not domestic terrorism when a black murders a number of blacks?

Terrorism to me implies an event that terrorizes a large segment of a population. The people actually at that grocery store were certainly and rightfully terrorized. But I would think that people only a few blocks away from that store would have learned of it from the news and reacted with interest and horror and sadness and anger, but not terror.

I buy all of that. The guy is a sorry crazy racist murderer. It’s only the domestic terrorism label I don’t get. Is it only when a white racist murders a number of blacks that it becomes domestic terrorism? And is it not domestic terrorism when a black murders a number of blacks?

Terrorism to me implies an event that terrorizes a large segment of a population. The people actually at that grocery store were certainly and rightfully terrorized. But I would think that people only a few blocks away from that store would have learned of it from the news and reacted with interest and horror and sadness and anger, but not terror.
When have white nationalists not been considered a terrorist group? And seeing this country's past with lynchings and systematic murder of black Americans, I'm confused about how you can not label this a terrorist act? They preach an ideology that's counter to everything the US stands for and have repeatedly shown their willingness to kill and murder for that cause.

When have white nationalists not been considered a terrorist group? And seeing this country's past with lynchings and systematic murder of black Americans, I'm confused about how you can not label this a terrorist act? They preach an ideology that's counter to everything the US stands for and have repeatedly shown their willingness to kill and murder for that cause.
Despite being only 13% of the population, blacks are arrested for over 51% of the murders. Should blacks be considered a terrorist group?

Despite being only 13% of the population, blacks are arrested for over 51% of the murders. Should blacks be considered a terrorist group?
I suggest you look up the name of a terrorist group and then come back to me because your post makes no sense....unless
1) you're comparing black Americans to white nationalists.
2) you feel you must defend white nationalists because.......hell I don't know to be honest? Real weird comment you just made and let's just says...suspect🤔. Its like you would rather attempt a very clumsy dunk on liberals to appear racist?

jsuggest you look up the name of a terrorist group and then come back to me because your post makes no sense....unless
1) you're comparing black Americans to white nationalists.
2) you feel you must defend white nationalists because.......hell I don't know to be honest? Real weird comment you just made and let's just says...suspect🤔. Its like you would rather attempt a very clumsy dunk on liberals to appear racist?
Maybe if you liberals would stop worry so much about an idiot racist committing murder and wanting to ride it for political gain (its not about race really, its about taking guns) and worried about every murder, like add up the number of black people killed by sayyyyy oh your hero's the abortion Dr. or fellow black liberals, maybe just maybe, a lot of black lives would be saved.

No I am not defending anything the guy did. He should be fried. But why should some idiot raciest cause such a political uproar. Thousands and Thousands of black people are killed every year by non whites or even as I said, a freaking abortionist.

Maybe if you liberals would stop worry so much about an idiot racist committing murder and wanting to ride it for political gain (its not about race really, its about taking guns) and worried about every murder, like add up the number of black people killed by sayyyyy oh your hero's the abortion Dr. or fellow black liberals, maybe just maybe, a lot of black lives would be saved.

No I am not defending anything the guy did. He should be fried. But why should some idiot raciest cause such a political uproar. Thousands and Thousands of black people are killed every year by non whites or even as I said, a freaking abortionist.
You're conflating criminal issues with white nationalist mass murder. Dude, I don't know you and you're probably a good person but we can call out white nationalists without calling all white people racist right? Of course, this dude isn't representative of the racial leanings of white people in America but when you ignore this issue and fail to call it what it is you become complicit. Again, had this been Muhammad hunting down and killing 10 white people and was part of a large national movement would you still be feeling as apathetic?

You're conflating criminal issues with white nationalist mass murder. Dude, I don't know you and you're probably a good person but we can call out white nationalists without calling all white people racist right? Of course, this dude isn't representative of the racial leanings of white people in America but when you ignore this issue and fail to call it what it is you become complicit. Again, had this been Muhammad hunting down and killing 10 white people and was part of a large national movement would you still be feeling as apathetic?
Sho, I appreciate this post. You absolutely can say this pos should be fried. Stopping it at the source is the solution. He is a sick 18 year old kid who has been brainwashed. I think the defense comes from the political part of it. Politicians labeling this as a position of an entire political party. It has already happened several times. Lumping good people in with those sick people. It isn’t apathy. It is being tired of the show that follows these things. And it is a show. If the same people cared about incidents that didn’t have a political gain, it would go so much farther. Imo. This guy wasn’t even a Republican.

Last edited:

Why are you defending white supremacy terror so much? Is it because you benefit from the act instead of suffer from it? Why don’t you have the same nonchalant feeling for 9/11 victims?

Sho, I appreciate this post. You absolutely can say this pos should be fried. Stopping it at the source is the solution. He is a sick 18 year old kid who has been brainwashed. I think the defense comes from the political part of it. Politicians labeling this as a position of a political party. It happened several times. Lumping people in with those sick people. It isn’t apathy. It is being tired of the show that follows these things. And it is a show. If the same people cared about incidents that didn’t have a political gain, it would go so much farther. Imo. This guy wasn’t even a Republican.
Hold on now…you lump democrats, and especially all black people with what’s going on in Chicago. And then you also try to make every black person feel responsible for what’s going on in Chicago. Now we’re asking you guys to control your peers and the response I’ve been hearing all day that’s it’s nothing because black people kill black people all the time. The stinch has been very strong in the chat today.

Last edited:
Hold on now…you lump democrats, and especially all black people with what’s going on in Chicago. And then you also try to make every black person feel responsible for what’s going on in Chicago. Now we’re asking you guys to control your peers and the response from I’ve been hearing all day that’s it’s nothing because black people kill black people all the time. The stinch has been very strong in the chat today.
No you haven’t. I have read several posts saying he should be fried. No one has defended anything. For you it is about the show. Just like your troll posts. Cherry went on and on about how big a pos he is and then you ask him why he is defending that position. He was doing the exact opposite. Just exit the conversation. All you are doing is spinning everything said and putting words in posters mouths. You are twisting mass shootings as being worse because who committed them, not because of who and how many needlessly died. Which should be the most important part. It never is.

No you haven’t. I have read several posts saying he should be fried. No one has defended anything. For you it is about the show. Just like your troll posts. Cherry went on and on about how big a pos he is and then you ask him why he is defending that position. He was doing the exact opposite. Just exit the conversation. All you are doing is spinning everything said and putting words in posters mouths. You are twisting mass shootings as being worse because who committed them, not because of who and how many needlessly died. Which should be the most important part. It never is.
No he wasn’t. He actually whitewashed the situation as a big nothing burger went to talking about everyday crime. Black people don’t randomly get killed everyday because of their skin color. I’m not putting words in anyone mouth. I’m just listening to what you all are saying and commenting on it. And what I’m hearing is yeah white supremacist exist and kill black people, but black people are killing each other every day. And I’m over here like what?! White people kill white people everyday also. We went to war in Afghanistan for 20+ years because of a terror attack. But when it comes to black people being the target of hate, you guys want to sweep it under the rug like it’s nothing to see here. Y’all got an excuse for everything when it comes to white supremacy.

But see I know what the real issue is. If you denounce white supremacy, you also will have to denounce the Confederacy. And that’s something a lot of you are not willing to give up and that occurred 100+ years ago before any of you were born. Just like y’all tell us to stop worrying about events that happened before we were born, why are y’all still flying confederate flags from treasonous traitors of the US that happened 100+ years ago? That BS is dead.

No he wasn’t. He actually whitewashed the situation as a big nothing burger went to talking about everyday crime. Black people don’t randomly get killed everyday because of their skin color. I’m not putting words in anyone mouth. I’m just listening to what you all are saying and commenting on it. And what I’m hearing is yeah white supremacist exist and kill black people, but black people are killing each other every day. And I’m over here like what?! White people kill white people everyday also. We went to war in Afghanistan for 20+ years because of a terror attack. But when it comes to black people being the target of hate, you guys want to sweep it under the rug like it’s nothing to see here. Y’all got an excuse for everything when it comes to white supremacy.

But see I know what the real issue is. If you denounce white supremacy, you also will have to denounce the Confederacy. And that’s something a lot of you are not willing to give up and that occurred 100+ years ago before any of you were born. Just like y’all tell us to stop worrying about events that happened before we were born, why are y’all still flying confederate flags from treasonous traitors of the US that happened 100+ years ago? That BS is dead.
I couldn't agree more. 💯

Reactions: CocoDawg

Who is ya’ll? You people. Haha. Jesus. Might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read. Never waved a confederate flag in my life. You make my point with every single post. You can’t help it. Go troll someone else.

Who is ya’ll? You people. Haha. Jesus. Might be the most ridiculous post I have ever read. Never waved a confederate flag in my life. You make my point with every single post. You can’t help it. Go troll someone else.
Ya’ll as in the majority of this board. Most of you share the same opinion and the same stance so it’s y’all. We all know by now which side everyone falls on. So it’s “y’all”. I’m not trolling you at all. You actually think I’m some mythical troll just for shits and giggles. No I’m for real. So do you try to tell your buddies that still support a war that happened 100+ years ago that they are wasting their time? Do you challenge them like you challenge blacks that bring up the history of racism in America? Do you tell them that the Confederacy is dead?

Reactions: nice marmot
And that is what is wrong and will always be wrong. Not even worth wasting another word discussing it if you believe that. Keep on enjoying the show. It is like a magic trick where you never catch on.
So come from the point of view of an African American. We just had yet another mass shooting of African Americans by white nationalists and the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap had more media juice. So when AA voice our concern wrt race in this mass killing we're told "why does it have to be about race, it's mental illness". Hmmmmm ok so this dude posted a 180+ racist manifesto online, targets only AA, and had n***** and " 14" written on his AR (google 14 words if you don't understand it's significant) and this isn't about race?

Then when the dude points out his primary reason under WN ideology for doing this is his belief in White Replacement Theory. Well when it's pointed out that the biggest purveyors of this conspiracy are the most prominent media figures on right-wing media, we then hear.. Oh what about Maxine Waters or the Bernie supporter who shot up the GOP softball game. WTF about them neither is anywhere closely related to WN ideology currently spreading on the right.

Most of white America is afraid to talk about race and this case is a perfect example of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: CocoDawg
Ya’ll as in the majority of this board. Most of you share the same opinion and the same stance so it’s y’all. We all know by now which side everyone falls on. So it’s “y’all”. I’m not trolling you at all. You actually think I’m some mythical troll just for shits and giggles. No I’m for real. So do you try to tell your buddies that still support a war that happened 100+ years ago that they are wasting their time? Do you challenge them like you challenge blacks that bring up the history of racism in America? Do you tell them that the Confederacy is dead?
I'm sure most still think it was a mistake to change the state flag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT