ADVERTISEMENT

Another mass shooting, I wonder if President Biden will visit

No matter who gets elected. No matter what party you want to place him with.(not a pub) This kind of thing will continue to happen both ways. You do know in that same manifesto he said he hated Fox News. He said he was an authoritarian leftist. I don’t like how Tucker promoted things about putin before the ukraine. I don’t like the replacement theory. But it stems from 1/2 a million people pouring into this country illegally. Remember the equal and opposite reaction I posted about. (Summer riots and Jan 6)An awful movement came to be heard again as a reaction to the border. Same thing the first time around in the 90’s. In all places California.

it is a ridiculous movement. It died in the 90’s nearly as quickly as it will now. I would denounce what that kid did for the 1000th time, but it isn’t enough. It works both ways. Blm. The movement itself was a good thing. But the organization I have never heard you denounce. Despite being run by Marxist and doing illegal things with the money. And hating the nuclear family. Only caring about the publicity and money. Not the actual victims. The hypocrisy is what makes people defensive. Especially in this thread when I have been lumped in with the confederate flag and told I am promoting white nationalism. Jesus.

I think you are a smart guy. I get how you feel to a point. But I can’t ever come from your point of view because I am not AA. That works both ways. I see plenty here that want to discuss it. Rationally. The only irrational stuff on the board comes from the defense of Biden imo. Unless you are part lunatic, there is no defense there.
Look at statistics, more black people are killed by their own race than anyone else. Killing anyone is not exceptable, and the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

You are hung up on white nationalism. Sorry but all killings are equally bad. The folks that believe in white nationalism are a very small percentage of folks. If it wasn't for politicians trying to make hay by causing more division, we could all condemn all useless killings, and work toward healing racial divides, but one party and its followers try to make every killing of AA"s by a white person about the whole republican party and white people in general. The division is the dim party's goal. They need to keep black folks scared of the pub party and whites. They can't get elected on policy. It's all about fear and loathing with them.
I'm not hung up on WN I'm talking about a specific incident concerning WN. Why are people taking it as a characterization of the entire white race?

FBI Definition:
Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Definition of ideological

1: of, relating to, or based on ideology
2: relating to or concerned with ideas

Nice conveniently semi-literate try. I'm sure you could convince RAT morons.
They will follow that BS right over a cliff and try to take ur azz on over with them when they go! Look no further than whats happening with the country today?! And then wonder why conservatives might be a little azzed up about trying to hang on to the ledge! As I quote my new hero @Spe77 be careful trying to grab that turd by the clean end! U will still get sh*t on ur hand when u deal with that bunch?!

Respectfully, white people/criminals do not kill each other at even remotely the same pace that Black people do. That's just a simple, statistical fact. Let's just put some numbers to it:

- As of 2020, whites made up around 60% of the US population. Blacks made up 13%.
- In 2020, there were almost 18,000 murder victims in the US. Roughly 7,000 of those victims were white, roughly 10,000 were Black.
- So Whites make up 60% of the population and 40% of murder victims. Blacks make up 13% of the population and 56% of murder victims.
- Around 90% of Black murder victims are killed by other Blacks. Around 80% of white murder victims are killed by other whites.
- And these are the numbers for 2020. 2021 was even worse, especially for Black victims, though that data hasn't been compiled as fully (see linked article below).

The fact is, white people don't kill each other at even remotely close to the rate Black people do in terms of share of population. There are almost 5 times as many white people in America as Black people, and yet Black people make up over half of the murder victims (almost all killed by other Blacks). Watch the news once in a while. Nearly every story involving a shooting involves Black people shooting at other Black people. Sadly, it's almost assumed at this point- they don't even have to say the race of the victims or shooters. That's awful.

Look, you can continue to stick your fingers in your ears & scream about the extremely narrow band of "hate crimes caused by race" and claim that whites are more likely to target Blacks than the other way around. And that may well be true, at least for mass shooting events. But who knows about crimes in general. If I, as a white man, decided to walk around in a predominantly Black area of Atlanta one night- especially a poorer area known for drug & gang activity- how long do you think I would last? You could say in that scenario my race would make me a target since I would be a different color than most of the people that lived there. Would you not agree with that? Blacks target whites & other groups for crimes as much or more than other races target Blacks. Look at the spate of Black-on-Asian violence in supposedly progressive, tolerant places like New York & California in recent years. I know the media doesn't like to cover it because it paints Blacks in a poor light, but those attacks are every bit as racially motivated as any white-on-Black crimes you like to focus on.

For you to continually and willfully ignore the scourge of Black-on-Black killings is just so disingenuous to me, and screams of a victimhood/"blame others at all costs" mentality. And as I've said many times in this thread, that type of thinking hurts the Black community more than anything else.

Article from Bloomberg on Black murder rates, specifically for young Black men: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...der-wave-fell-most-heavily-on-young-black-men

Murder stats: https://www.statista.com/statistics/251877/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender/
Here’s the thing. Race does not have anything to do with crime. But a white supremacist killing innocent black in the grocery store did. So because there’s high gang violence in Chicago, which involves one black community in America, the black people that were killed at the grocery store should mean nothing because there’s a bigger issue of gang violence in Chicago? Is that correct?

Reactions: shonuff253
Look at statistics, more black people are killed by their own race than anyone else. Killing anyone is not exceptable, and the perpetrators should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
More white people are killed by their own than anyone else. Come on now at least be honest.

Also do you believe black people go to the store hunting other black people because they are black?

Everyone on the left is already saying his is a pub. And the pubs are to blame for this kid. In the msm. Before they even checked. You can’t selectively choose what you want to beleive about what he wrote just because it doesn’t fit into the box you want it to man. You did exactly what all the other lefties did. You just assumed he had to be a pub. Because that is what You know he has to be to be associated with. Until you open your mind some, there will never be a direct conversation that works. @poorpreacher is right. Unless it fits into that box, the discussion is over. The kid is telling you what he is. We believe he is a white nationalist racist. And a pos killer. Every single oppo to some of your opinions agrees on this. But you will never admit he isn’t a Republican. It is like a liberal Jedi mind trick.
People are saying he's s a Pub because he's expressed support for several Pub policies in his manifesto. No does that mean all pubs are bad or that they are responsible for his actions...of course not. That said, the false and racist "White Replacement Theory" that Tucker has been pushing was a motivator of his and that's from the killer.

The IGNORE feature is appropriate for this troll. I recommend everyone use it.
I am doing it now.
I’m not trolling you at all. In fact, you trolled me when you said that heinous white supremacy terroristic act was meaningless and a big nothing burger, and then pointed to gang violence like there’s some sort of correlation. You will honor the victims of 9/11 but don’t want to honor victims of white supremacist terrorism. Where’s the consistency? Never forget, remember? I guess that don’t apply victims of racism?

Don’t feed the troll anymore. @FivePtsDawg that was a great post. He just responded by not even reading. Just putting words in your mouth. It really is a good post. And took some time.

@Lady43 he didn’t even read what you wrote either. He asked you to be honest. Yet not one word uttered in your post was dishonest. Put words in your mouth as well.

Don’t feed the troll anymore. @FivePtsDawg that was a great post. He just responded by not even reading. Just putting words in your mouth. It really is a good post. And took some time.

@Lady43 he didn’t even read what you wrote either. He asked you to be honest. Yet not one word uttered in your post was dishonest. Put words in your mouth as well.
Again…it’s not a troll. People that decide to join a gang and have a shoot out with each other does not have anything to do with me. I relate more to the innocent victims that are gunned down at the grocery store or places of worship because that’s where I’m most likely to be and a victim of. White people are more likely to be killed by other whites than from another race. You can deny all you want, but white supremacy terrorism is a huge threat to the United States and it’s citizens. I don’t see how you can justify innocent people being killed in one city because of gang members shooting it out in the streets in another. It doesn’t add up to me.

People are saying he's s a Pub because he's expressed support for several Pub policies in his manifesto. No does that mean all pubs are bad or that they are responsible for his actions...of course not. That said, the false and racist "White Replacement Theory" that Tucker has been pushing was a motivator of his and that's from the killer.
The killer actually said he hated Fox News. He wasn’t a conservative but an authoritarian leftist. You can’t be selective. He is also a white nationalist that doesn’t deserve to breath anymore in my view. He also had some left viewpoints in his manifesto. That is my point. Yes he had some pub viewpoints as well. Without a doubt. But you can’t claim one without the other. I am not saying all democrats are bad because he was a leftist. Some think they are all bad because the viewpoints will destroy the country. Not because of the color of your skin. I have had plenty of cordial conversations with lefties here. I don’t call names unless one is an obvious troll like coocoo. Everybody has posted 100 statistics saying while yes white supremacy is awful. This event is disgusting. But it is happening less than ever. Now both sides are participants. I agree that wasn’t the case in the past. I can admit there are disgusting small parts in my party. I have never seen you do it once. That is my point.

also, another point. These movements gain steam from something happening in the country. When things are ok, it is thrown out with the bath water. The border fiasco has spawned this replacement theory again. Biden’s handling of the border has gave this movement ammunition. For every crazy action, there is an equal and opposite crazy reaction. I don’t like it. But this is the elephant in the room, I admit freely. I guarantee you, you will not say one word about the border, blm scams, the president being a racist, homophobe with dementia. Or that he is running the country systematically into the ground. Or he didn’t show up at the parade memorial from December, because it didn’t fit his narrative. (The whole op of the thread is about that). If you forgot. You seem like a good dude. But you can’t walk toward the middle if you tried.

More white people are killed by their own than anyone else. Come on now at least be honest.
Are you talking about America here? I literally quoted the statistics that refute what you are saying. More Black people are killed in America each year than white people, despite Blacks being roughly 13% of the population vs. 60% for whites. And around 90% of Black murder victims are killed by other Blacks. It's like you can't read or understand actual facts or something.

I just wish you could at least acknowledge that killings like the one in Buffalo- where the killer targeted his victims strictly based on their race- are extremely rare in America these days. To the point where from a statistical standpoint, those killings are almost insignificant. Now, don't twist my words to say that those killings or the victims themselves were insignificant. That's not what I mean in the least. I think any killing is tragic, and ones committed in the name of a heinous ideology like we saw in Buffalo are especially awful. I'm just saying your continued assertion that whites are essentially hunting Blacks in the street in the name of racial superiority or replacement theory or whatever you want to call it is just complete BS. A relative handful of Blacks are killed by whites for any reason- racial or otherwise- every year, when compared to the thousands killed for various reasons by other Blacks. Blacks are significantly more likely to be caught in the crossfire of a Black-on-Black shooting, or killed after an argument in a club, or carjacked while stopped at a light or filling up their tank, than they are targeted by a white supremacist in a grocery store. You say above that "race does not have anything to do with crime". Then why does one race seem to be involved in a lot more criminal activity- both as victim & perpetrator- than another, when you compare to the percentage of the population? Especially shootings & killings? Unfortunately, in a lot of predominantly Black communities, crime is not only expected but accepted as a fact of life. It doesn't have to be that way, but the vicious cycle just seems to continue rolling on, and sadly getting worse in a lot of respects.

Last edited:
The killer actually said he hated Fox News. He wasn’t a conservative but an authoritarian leftist. You can’t be selective. He is also a white nationalist that doesn’t deserve to breath anymore in my view. He also had some left viewpoints in his manifesto. That is my point. Yes he had some pub viewpoints as well. Without a doubt. But you can’t claim one without the other. I am not saying all democrats are bad because he was a leftist. Some think they are all bad because the viewpoints will destroy the country. Not because of the color of your skin. I have had plenty of cordial conversations with lefties here. I don’t call names unless one is an obvious troll like coocoo. Everybody has posted 100 statistics saying while yes white supremacy is awful. This event is disgusting. But it is happening less than ever. Now both sides are participants. I agree that wasn’t the case in the past. I can admit there are disgusting small parts in my party. I have never seen you do it once. That is my point.

also, another point. These movements gain steam from something happening in the country. When things are ok, it is thrown out with the bath water. The border fiasco has spawned this replacement theory again. Biden’s handling of the border has gave this movement ammunition. For every crazy action, there is an equal and opposite crazy reaction. I don’t like it. But this is the elephant in the room, I admit freely. I guarantee you, you will not say one word about the border, blm scams, the president being a racist, homophobe with dementia. Or that he is running the country systematically into the ground. Or he didn’t show up at the parade memorial from December, because it didn’t fit his narrative. (The whole op of the thread is about that). If you forgot. You seem like a good dude. But you can’t walk toward the middle if you tried.
Where did I claim he was a Pub?

Where did I claim he was a Pub?
You said people are saying he is a pub. Yes. The entire msm is. Every dem politician has never mentioned he is actually not a pub. According to him.

can you walk to middle? You will not condemn any actions. I condemned three different ones by Tucker, this idiot kid and the party. Not even one of the ones I mentioned. I mean damn, can you even tell me what a woman is. Even if you aren’t a biologist.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Are you talking about America here? I literally quoted the statistics that refute what you are saying. More Black people are killed in America each year than white people, despite Blacks being roughly 13% of the population vs. 60% for whites. And around 90% of Black murder victims are killed by other Blacks. It's like you can't read or understand actual facts or something.

I just wish you could at least acknowledge that killings like the one in Buffalo- where the killer targeted his victims strictly based on their race- are extremely rare in American these days. To the point where from a statistical standpoint, those killings are almost insignificant. Now, don't twist my words to say that those killings or the victims themselves were insignificant. That's not what I mean in the least. I think any killing is tragic, and ones committed in the name of a heinous ideology like we saw in Buffalo are especially awful. I'm just saying your continued assertion that whites are essentially hunting Blacks in the street in the name of racial superiority or replacement theory or whatever you want to call it is just complete BS. A relative handful of Blacks are killed by whites for any reason- racial or otherwise- every year, when compared to the thousands killed for random reason by other Blacks. Blacks are significantly more likely to be caught in the crossfire of a Black-on-Black shooting, or killed after an argument in a club, or carjacked while stopped at a light or filling up their tank, than they are targeted by a white supremacist in a grocery store. You say above that "race does not have anything to do with crime". Then why does one race seem to be involved in a lot more criminal activity- both as victim & perpetrator- than another, when you compare to the percentage of the population? Especially shootings & killings? Unfortunately, in a lot of predominantly Black communities, crime is not only expected but accepted as a fact of life. It doesn't have to be that way, but the vicious cycle just seems to continue rolling on, and sadly getting worse in a lot of respects.
When I say white supremacist, do you think I’m referring to all white people? If I wanted to refer to all white people, I would have said “all white people”. All people rob, kill, steal, and commit murder. Whites lead the country in every other crime statistics besides murder, but you don’t want to bring that up.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
When I say white supremacist, do you think I’m referring to all white people? If I wanted to refer to all white people, I would have said “all white people”. All people rob, kill, steal, and commit murder. Whites lead the country in every other crime statistics besides murder, but you don’t want to bring that up.

Murder and robbery by your stats. And by those stats based off the percentage of the population, it isn’t really close. I keep telling you to sit this one out. Your statistics are worse than the one @FivePtsDawg posted in your own defense. 😂

Edit: with percentage of population added in, we are not obeying the drunk driving and laws concerning alcohol. Pretty bad there.

Reactions: Spe77

I just wish you could at least acknowledge that killings like the one in Buffalo- where the killer targeted his victims strictly based on their race- are extremely rare in American these days. To the point where from a statistical standpoint, those killings are almost insignificant. Now, don't twist my words to say that those killings or the victims themselves were insignificant. That's not what I mean in the least. I think any killing is tragic, and ones committed in the name of a heinous ideology like we saw in Buffalo are especially awful. I'm just saying your continued assertion that whites are essentially hunting Blacks in the street in the name of racial superiority or replacement theory or whatever you want to call it is just complete BS. A relative handful of Blacks are killed by whites for any reason- racial or otherwise- every year, when compared to the thousands killed for various reasons by other Blacks. Blacks are significantly more likely to be caught in the crossfire of a Black-on-Black shooting, or killed after an argument in a club, or carjacked while stopped at a light or filling up their tank, than they are targeted by a white supremacist in a grocery store. You say above that "race does not have anything to do with crime". Then why does one race seem to be involved in a lot more criminal activity- both as victim & perpetrator- than another, when you compare to the percentage of the population? Especially shootings & killings? Unfortunately, in a lot of predominantly Black communities, crime is not only expected but accepted as a fact of life. It doesn't have to be that way, but the vicious cycle just seems to continue rolling on, and sadly getting worse in a lot of respects.
Don't waste your time. This is a troll. IGNORE button.

Reactions: Spe77
Murder and robbery by your stats. And by those stats based off the percentage of the population, it isn’t really close. I keep telling you to sit this one out. Your statistics are worse than the one @FivePtsDawg posted in your own defense. 😂

Edit: with percentage of population added in, we are not obeying the drunk driving and laws concerning alcohol. Pretty bad there.
You’re also not obeying any other laws either 😂

You said people are saying he is a pub. Yes. The entire msm is. Every dem politician has never mentioned he is actually not a pub. According to him.

can you walk to middle? You will not condemn any actions. I condemned three different ones by Tucker, this idiot kid and the party. Not even one of the ones I mentioned. I mean damn, can you even tell me what a woman is. Even if you aren’t a biologist.
What are you talking about? When have I not come to the middle?

What are you talking about? When have I not come to the middle?
I think moms calling you to dinner now… also, don’t you have a test to go study for or something kid?… I appreciate your consistency and hardheadedness, but you need to grow up a lot before you can really understand what you are arguing for and against… Coco is a troll, but I really feel like you believe what you are saying… you’ll know what’s right/wrong one day… I hope…

I just wish you could at least acknowledge that killings like the one in Buffalo- where the killer targeted his victims strictly based on their race- are extremely rare in American these days. To the point where from a statistical standpoint, those killings are almost insignificant. Now, don't twist my words to say that those killings or the victims themselves were insignificant. That's not what I mean in the least. I think any killing is tragic, and ones committed in the name of a heinous ideology like we saw in Buffalo are especially awful. I'm just saying your continued assertion that whites are essentially hunting Blacks in the street in the name of racial superiority or replacement theory or whatever you want to call it is just complete BS. A relative handful of Blacks are killed by whites for any reason- racial or otherwise- every year, when compared to the thousands killed for various reasons by other Blacks. Blacks are significantly more likely to be caught in the crossfire of a Black-on-Black shooting, or killed after an argument in a club, or carjacked while stopped at a light or filling up their tank, than they are targeted by a white supremacist in a grocery store. You say above that "race does not have anything to do with crime". Then why does one race seem to be involved in a lot more criminal activity- both as victim & perpetrator- than another, when you compare to the percentage of the population? Especially shootings & killings? Unfortunately, in a lot of predominantly Black communities, crime is not only expected but accepted as a fact of life. It doesn't have to be that way, but the vicious cycle just seems to continue rolling on, and sadly getting worse in a lot of respects.
Great post!

• Haha
I think moms calling you to dinner now… also, don’t you have a test to go study for or something kid?… I appreciate your consistency and hardheadedness, but you need to grow up a lot before you can really understand what you are arguing for and against… Coco is a troll, but I really feel like you believe what you are saying… you’ll know what’s right/wrong one day… I hope…

Great post!
Lol and who are you again? I don't believe my message was to you so......🤷🏿‍♂️

Zing and I are having a discussion and don't need to popping in trying to get noticed.

Which issues were that I must have missed?
In the second paragraph of both of these posts?

He considered himself to be an authoritarian leftist. Those are literally his own words.

Can you name me ONE Republican who either A) considers themselves to be an authoritarian leftist, or B) has proven to be an authoritarian leftist through policy or other means?

He considered himself to be an authoritarian leftist. Those are literally his own words.

Can you name me ONE Republican who either A) considers themselves to be an authoritarian leftist, or B) has proven to be an authoritarian leftist through policy or other means?
And when asked if he's "left-wing" he says sure depends on the definition. When asked if he's "right wing" he says sure depends on the definition. He doesn't support LGBTQ or Trans and believed in White Replacement theory.

And when asked if he's "left-wing" he says sure depends on the definition. When asked if he's "right wing" he says sure depends on the definition. He doesn't support LGBTQ or Trans and believed in White Replacement theory.

Most Authoritarian leftists don’t support those things either. You’re thinking of the libertarian left (and libertarian right, to a large extent.)

I didn’t notice him labeling himself so specifically on the right as he did on the left.

And you still haven’t answered my question.

Most Authoritarian leftists don’t support those things either. You’re thinking of the libertarian left (and libertarian right, to a large extent.)

I didn’t notice him labeling himself so specifically on the right as he did on the left.

I think I will say this and maybe we all can agree, since he and I have been having this discussion as well. It is a very odd combo. To be a white nationalist. Believe in the replacement theory but identify as a lefty. It is strange. But those are his words. Which leads me to believe he is 18 years old and really has no idea what he believes or who he is. Just regurgitating some older idiots bs that he looks up to. And he will likely turn out to be mentally Ill, or very impressionable, and never see the light of day again.

I'm not going to answer the question because it's a bullshit loaded question. I could turn around and ask you how many leftist do you know that believe in white replacement theory, are anti-LGBTQ, and oh yeah...white nationalists.

It's shouldn't be so difficult to condemn white nationalists without a but/and. Trump did the same thing after Charlottesville.

If someone ask you "what's you're opinion of white nationalist attack", just say they suck, hate sucks, F' those guys and next question.

Reactions: CocoDawg
I'm not going to answer the question because it's a bullshit loaded question. I could turn around and ask you how many leftist do you know that believe in white replacement theory, are anti-LGBTQ, and oh yeah...white nationalists.

It's shouldn't be so difficult to condemn white nationalists without a but/and. Trump did the same thing after Charlottesville.

If someone ask you "what's you're opinion of white nationalist attack", just say they suck, hate sucks, F' those guys and next question.
If they disliked white nationalist like they disliked Biden, this country would be a much better placed.

It's not a bullshit loaded question, it's just one you're unwilling (or unable) to answer. I'll answer your hypothetical - yes, there are leftists who believe in white replacement theory, they just happen to believe it's a good thing. There are plenty of self-loathing white people out there, so it's not surprising to see that be the case. They're also just as stupid as the far-right morons who believe in it.

Won't even address the TDS with that Charlottesville comment because that's been debunked countless times. I look forward to your critique of how Biden phrases his words in his speeches - that should be a doozy.

It's not a bullshit loaded question, it's just one you're unwilling (or unable) to answer. I'll answer your hypothetical - yes, there are leftists who believe in white replacement theory, they just happen to believe it's a good thing. There are plenty of self-loathing white people out there, so it's not surprising to see that be the case. They're also just as stupid as the far-right morons who believe in it.

Won't even address the TDS with that Charlottesville comment because that's been debunked countless times. I look forward to your critique of how Biden phrases his words in his speeches - that should be a doozy.

FWIW, 'Replacement Theory' is not a right wing talking point, nor did it originate from those confines:

Racists drive racism. What drives white nationalism is seeing black people and other minority groups having and sustaining success. You saw how all the racist came out when Biden appointed the Supreme Court Justice. And we also see the attitude towards Kamala Harris. We saw the attitude with Barack Obama. We saw it in Tulsa Oklahoma. Seeing black people on top drive racism.
The attitude towards Kamala Harris is well deserved, I cannot believe that a person as well educated as she is, has to be kept in the background because she can barely speak intelligently about any subject given her. She has mastered her giggle though. There are many very intelligent black women in this nation that would cut her to pieces. She is beyond unacceptable she is ludicrous. Why do you think she is kept out of the public eye so much?

The attitude towards Kamala Harris is well deserved, I cannot believe that a person as well educated as she is, has to be kept in the background because she can barely speak intelligently about any subject given her. She has mastered her giggle though. There are many very intelligent black women in this nation that would cut her to pieces. She is beyond unacceptable she is ludicrous. Why do you think she is kept out of the public eye so much?
The contrast between her and Condoleezza Rice is astounding. And you’re right, there are many others. I think rather than statesmen/stateswomen somebody needed a couple of tools, and, hence, we got Joe and Kamala.

One time a great customer of mine asked if I could put his idiot son to work for the summer. I said yes and put the kid to work mopping floors and similar duties. Soon I nicknamed him The Wedge, which he was quite proud of. One day his dad came in and asked why I called him The Wedge, to which I responded “Simplest tool known to mankind.” His father thought that was hilarious and he himself started calling his kid The Wedge. He would pick him up after work and say “Get your ass in the car, Wedge.”

So, I think we got a couple Wedges in charge, which is sad and awful.

Reactions: cherrydawg
She’s the VP. When has any VP been at the forefront of any presidency. The only reason so many people pay attention to her now is because she’s a black woman as VP. Who cares that she likes to giggle. Thats kind of nitpicking to me.

She’s the VP. When has any VP been at the forefront of any presidency. The only reason so many people pay attention to her now is because she’s a black woman as VP. Who cares that she likes to giggle. Thats kind of nitpicking to me.
nobody pays attn to her because she is a blooming idiot, white or black makes no difference. Brandon is white, and he is a blooming idiot as well, always has been. The are a pair made in hell for each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT