ADVERTISEMENT

Another mass shooting, I wonder if President Biden will visit

Here is an article out today that emphasizes what you wrote, that hysteria drives more racism. Everybody in this thread should read this closely. https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/20/white-nationalism-are-you-kidding-me/
The basic premise is that Democrats are breeding white nationalism.
Racists drive racism. What drives white nationalism is seeing black people and other minority groups having and sustaining success. You saw how all the racist came out when Biden appointed the Supreme Court Justice. And we also see the attitude towards Kamala Harris. We saw the attitude with Barack Obama. We saw it in Tulsa Oklahoma. Seeing black people on top drive racism.

Reactions: shonuff253
The key component of terrorism is obviously terror, genius.
Lone wolf terrorists have long been considered the hardest to uncover and neutralize before they hurt people for the very reason that they don't show their identity by hanging around with racist groups.
It is disgusting that you try to minimalize this horror to save your putrid racist narrative.
Both the Waukesha and Buffalo mass murders are racist terrorism.
You have posted some bullshit but this is your turd coup de grace.
Both these deranged demons steeped themselves privately in racial hatred literature.
If this guy in Waukesha was white, you would scream terrorism. Because he is black, you can't do it. You know what you are and I do too.
The authorities in Waukesha have already determined it wasn’t a hate crime. Give it a rest. They’ve already explained what happened and how it happened.

Reactions: shonuff253
We already talked about Waukesha and it’s not a hate crime. Keep up

You need to sit this one out. I think you are done in this thread. Haha. They did. Because it is easier to get a conviction. Had nothing to do with what actually happened. It was without a doubt domestic terrorism. They didn’t want the circus in town. I thought you knew this. It doesn’t fit the narrative you have to live by. I do appreciate a good troll.

Last edited:
You need to sit this one out. I think you are done in this thread. Haha. They did. Because it is easier to get a conviction. Had nothing to do with what actually happened. It was without a doubt domestic terrorism. They didn’t want the circus in town. I thought you knew this. It doesn’t fit the narrative you have to live by. I do appreciate the good troll.
Hate crime is not difficult to convict. It may have been domestic terrorism but it wasn’t race related. And we still know which radical group of people leads the nation in domestic terrorism. I don’t live by narratives. I live by truth and history. Someone who thinks white people are the target of racism and discrimination needs their head examined.

Hate crime is not difficult to convict. It may have been domestic terrorism but it wasn’t race related. And we still know which radical group of people leads the nation in domestic terrorism. I don’t live by narratives. I live by truth and history. Someone who thinks white people are the target of racism and discrimination needs their head examined.
Pretty sure this is one of multiple handles, but like the poster said earlier. Seek help. Smh

Reactions: cherrydawg
The key component of terrorism is obviously terror, genius.
Lone wolf terrorists have long been considered the hardest to uncover and neutralize before they hurt people for the very reason that they don't show their identity by hanging around with racist groups.
It is disgusting that you try to minimalize this horror to save your putrid racist narrative.
Both the Waukesha and Buffalo mass murders are racist terrorism.
You have posted some bullshit but this is your turd coup de grace.
Both these deranged demons steeped themselves privately in racial hatred literature.
If this guy in Waukesha was white, you would scream terrorism. Because he is black, you can't do it. You know what you are and I do too.
Actually no.

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The last part, pursuit of political aims is the key component to classifying terrorism. So WN movement is a terrorist movement.

The killer here posted a racist manifesto online and wrote N***** and "14" on his AR but yet this isn't racist????? Ok.

Actually no.

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The last part, pursuit of political aims is the key component to classifying terrorism. So WN movement is a terrorist movement.

The killer here posted a racist manifesto online and wrote N***** and "14" on his AR but yet this isn't racist????? Ok.
FBI Definition:
Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Definition of ideological

1: of, relating to, or based on ideology
2: relating to or concerned with ideas

Nice conveniently semi-literate try. I'm sure you could convince RAT morons.

Nobody cares about the confederacy? You and I both know that’s BS. Have you ever been to Rome, Ga or Cherokee County? Cumming, Ga? Confederate flags are all up and down the highway in South Ga. Have you ever been to Carrolton and saw the Klan members rallying in the town square waving confederate flags. You can’t be from Ga much less the South if you believe no one cares about the confederacy.
Ok this is interesting i haven't been to Rome lately but definely don't see them in Cherokee or Cumming. Maybe 25 years ago on a high school kids truck because he likes country music and horses.

You are absolutely nuts or just making stuff up now man.

You have to be a troll.

FBI Definition:
Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

Definition of ideological

1: of, relating to, or based on ideology
2: relating to or concerned with ideas

Nice conveniently semi-literate try. I'm sure you could convince RAT morons.
Lol ok ideological goals thank you. So the WN ideological goal of separate races or one race is better than another is the issue here as I've demonstrated before. And as you've just proven with your own research ok, this wasn't a lone wolf lacking any ideological foundation. This is the definition of terror. And I'm going to say this so there's no confusion "I do not and have never thought acts like this it beliefs like this are rampant in white America. This person's actions go against everything American". So there's no reason to dodge talking about WN ideology.

Lol ok ideological goals thank you. So the WN ideological goal of separate races or one race is better than another is the issue here as I've demonstrated before. And as you've just proven with your own research ok, this wasn't a lone wolf lacking any ideological foundation. This is the definition of terror. And I'm going to say this so there's no confusion "I do not and have never thought acts like this it beliefs like this are rampant in white America. This person's actions go against everything American". So there's no reason to dodge talking about WN ideology.
Both Waukesha and Buffalo were domestic terrorism of racial ideological origin. One was a black dipshit who espoused killing all white people. The other was a white dipshit who had an equal hate for black people. In both cases, significant evidence to that effect was found.
The black guy not being charged with a hate crime is political pandering. That ain't over either. Just like the black DA in Chicago lied covering for Jusse Smullet. The pressure will come for forcing them to do the obvious in the Waukesha case.

Both Waukesha and Buffalo were domestic terrorism of racial ideological origin. One was a black dipshit who espoused killing all white people. The other was a white dipshit who had an equal hate for black people. In both cases, significant evidence to that effect was found.
The black guy not being charged with a hate crime is political pandering. That ain't over either. Just like the black DA in Chicago lied covering for Jusse Smullet. The pressure will come for forcing them to do the obvious in the Waukesha case.
Pandering like the black AG in Kentucky who decided not to pursure murder charges against the officers that killed Breonna Taylor. Hey proof that you can get idiot black people across entire poltiical spectrum, the same as stupid white people.

And the dude in Wisconsin should be charged with a hate crime, no problem with that. Im glad we can come to agreeance that extremism, no matter the side, needs to be called out as such. But the root causes in both cases is racial extremist so you cant divorce race from the issue.

Ok this is interesting i haven't been to Rome lately but definely don't see them in Cherokee or Cumming. Maybe 25 years ago on a high school kids truck because he likes country music and horses.

You are absolutely nuts or just making stuff up now man.

You have to be a troll.

Earlier, he cited incidents from 100 years ago, as evidence of whites oppressing blacks today.

Coco: "Whites are always trying to come in to destroy black communities"
The Chat: "Really? They are ALWAYS doing that? Name a place that happened."
Coco: "Just look at these 5 incidents! Here is all the proof you need! of white racism" (provides link)
The Chat: "Coco, those incidents are from 1921"
Coco: "So! The same thing is still going on today, by you Trumpers".
The Chat: "How are "we Trumpers" destroying black communities today?"
Coco: "I just told you, and you refuse to see it. You sure do look silly".

Pandering like the black AG in Kentucky who decided not to pursure murder charges against the officers that killed Breonna Taylor. Hey proof that you can get idiot black people across entire poltiical spectrum, the same as stupid white people.

And the dude in Wisconsin should be charged with a hate crime, no problem with that. Im glad we can come to agreeance that extremism, no matter the side, needs to be called out as such. But the root causes in both cases is racial extremist so you cant divorce race from the issue.
Well, I read every single detail of the Taylor shooting. There is no way the officers could be charged. She was killed in the crossfire of a shootout with her drug dealer supposedly (ex) boyfriend. He (and she) were on video delivering drugs on multiple occasions. She worked for the police department but she was still heavily involved in, if not dealing, heroin.
Her killing was tragic but no way she was an innocent bystander.

Racists drive racism. What drives white nationalism is seeing black people and other minority groups having and sustaining success. You saw how all the racist came out when Biden appointed the Supreme Court Justice. And we also see the attitude towards Kamala Harris. We saw the attitude with Barack Obama. We saw it in Tulsa Oklahoma. Seeing black people on top drive racism.
This is what gets me- any criticism of Black people is taken in some (very loud, prominent) corners as clear evidence of racism. In the sense of, if you have legitimate policy disagreements with someone like Obama or Harris, or question/disagree with the judicial decisions/record of Ketanji Brown Jackson, to some people those are automatically solely because those people are Black, and that must mean you're racist. Why is that? Black people can say they disagree with or even hate white politicians as much as they want to, but no one ever says it must be because they're racist against white people. But when the situation is reversed, that's always the first thing that's said. It's like a defense mechanism, a way to try to shut down any legitimate discussion. If you can't defend someone's actions or position, just claim that the person questioning them is racist, and- boom- argument over. That doesn't seem right to me.

For example, I don't think Kamala Harris is a very good vice president. I don't think she would have made- or would make in the future- a very good president. Even her fellow Democrats appear to agree, as she was polling around 1% among Democrats when she dropped out of the presidential race in 2020. That's not exactly a ringing vote of confidence- from her own party! And yet, right now, if she is criticized, it is automatically assumed by those on the Left and those in the mainstream media that the criticism is first and foremost- and maybe only?- rooted in racism & nothing else. And yet, these are the same people that have no problem calling Black conservatives like Tim Scott & Clarence Thomas "Uncle Toms" and race traitors, for no reason other than they don't believe Black people should ever be allowed to stray from the "Democrat plantation". Who is the real racist here?

Well, I read every single detail of the Taylor shooting. There is no way the officers could be charged. She was killed in the crossfire of a shootout with her drug dealer supposedly (ex) boyfriend. He (and she) were on video delivering drugs on multiple occasions. She worked for the police department but she was still heavily involved in, if not dealing, heroin.
Her killing was tragic but no way she was an innocent bystander.
And yet they her boyfriend wasn't charged because of shitty police work, officer firing indiscriminately into an occupied resident and no knock warrant. Again I can find it political pandering from my view point as you can from Chicago killer not being charged with a hate crime.

But that case is not the issue Buffalo is. Racial extremism (whether black or white) needs to be confronted in this country and that will require honest discussion on race in this country.

This is what gets me- any criticism of Black people is taken in some (very loud, prominent) corners as clear evidence of racism. In the sense of, if you have legitimate policy disagreements with someone like Obama or Harris, or question/disagree with the judicial decisions/record of Ketanji Brown Jackson, to some people those are automatically solely because those people are Black, and that must mean you're racist. Why is that? Black people can say they disagree with or even hate white politicians as much as they want to, but no one ever says it must be because they're racist against white people. But when the situation is reversed, that's always the first thing that's said. It's like a defense mechanism, a way to try to shut down any legitimate discussion. If you can't defend someone's actions or position, just claim that the person questioning them is racist, and- boom- argument over. That doesn't seem right to me.

For example, I don't think Kamala Harris is a very good vice president. I don't think she would have made- or would make in the future- a very good president. Even her fellow Democrats appear to agree, as she was polling around 1% among Democrats when she dropped out of the presidential race in 2020. That's not exactly a ringing vote of confidence- from her own party! And yet, right now, if she is criticized, it is automatically assumed by those on the Left and those in the mainstream media that the criticism is first and foremost- and maybe only?- rooted in racism & nothing else. And yet, these are the same people that have no problem calling Black conservatives like Tim Scott & Clarence Thomas "Uncle Toms" and race traitors, for no reason other than they don't believe Black people should ever be allowed to stray from the "Democrat plantation". Who is the real racist here?
Question and anyone can answer this...when discussing white nationalists why is the instant reaction to "whataboutism". I've seen it numerous times in this thread and am confused as to why that is. Are there racial extremists in all racist sure...do they represent any significant percentage in their identified race...absolutely not. That said the history of this country is that white race extremist (not all white people but that small percentage) has been the most active and violent in our nation's history. That's not meant to be an indictment of white people at all just this particular ideology.

And yet they her boyfriend wasn't charged because of shitty police work, officer firing indiscriminately into an occupied resident and no knock warrant. Again I can find it political pandering from my view point as you can from Chicago killer not being charged with a hate crime.

But that case is not the issue Buffalo is. Racial extremism (whether black or white) needs to be confronted in this country and that will require honest discussion on race in this country.
I agree. 100 percent. And from both sides. I think the whole point that is missed is not that racial extremism is gone. It just isn’t as big an issue today as it is made to be. That is all. I hope the kid get his justice doled out mercilessly. But there are things going on with this event, that drive people crazy too. The political pandering. The branding of extremism as a one party issue. Especially racism. Being lumped in with a tiny part of the population that is most disgusting. Same way you don’t like being tied in with a bunch of pedos I would guess. It is happening on both sides, yet Dems are the party associated with being pedo the most. Because history says this is true. Not fair either. Maybe that is a point of view to help you understand. I think the history you speak of has changed a ton. And the rhetoric is not even close to the same. Is it resolved? Gone? No. But will it ever be?

Agree 100% with your last paragraph. But an honest discussion on race is not possible, unless it's about the evil of white folks and the oppression of black folks.

If you want to say, "Whites need to acknowledge their privilege and deal with their prejudice", the discussion will go just fine.

If not, the discussion ends and the outrage begins.

Last edited:
I agree. 100 percent. And from both sides. I think the whole point that is missed is not that racial extremism is gone. It just isn’t as big an issue today as it is made to be. That is all. I hope the kid get his justice doled out mercilessly. But there are things going on with this event, that drive people crazy too. The political pandering. The branding of extremism as a one party issue. Especially racism. Being lumped in with a tiny part of the population that is most disgusting. Same way you don’t like being tied in with a bunch of pedos I would guess. It is happening on both sides, yet Dems are the party associated with being pedo the most. Because history says this is true. Not fair either. Maybe that is a point of view to help you understand. I think the history you speak of has changed a ton. And the rhetoric is not even close to the same. Is it resolved? Gone? No. But will it ever be?
To add a bit of (maybe obvious) nuance here. If you go back in US history, say 60+ years ago, virtually all of the racist extremism and associated violence was white on black, and it was not immaterial. Today, I would argue that the amount of racial extremism and associated violence is thankfully a fraction of what it was 60+ years ago, and it is more or less equally balanced between white on black and black on white. White supremacy remains a real thing but fortunately a very small thing, “black nationalism”/supremacy is also a very small thing but is a newer thing. Both are equally dangerous and should be condemned openly by our leaders.

To add a bit of (maybe obvious) nuance here. If you go back in US history, say 60+ years ago, virtually all of the racist extremism and associated violence was white on black, and it was not immaterial. Today, I would argue that the amount of racial extremism and associated violence is thankfully a fraction of what it was 60+ years ago, and it is more or less equally balanced between white on black and black on white. White supremacy remains a real thing but fortunately a very small thing, “black nationalism”/supremacy is also a very small thing but is a newer thing. Both are equally dangerous and should be condemned openly by our leaders.

And we need to stop acting like a small, very small, percentage of lunatics are representative of the majority of citizens of any race. BLM shouted pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon and at a later BLM rally a lunatic opened fire on Dallas Police officers, killing 5. In this case, I don't think I would have been racist if I would have opined that BLM needed to tone down the rhetoric but I do think I would have been wrong to suggest every black person that supports the message of better policing of minority neighborhoods is a terrorist.

That is basically what is happening here because the establishment pols are afraid of losing their ride on the DC gravy train and they are trying to label everyone that is supportive of secure borders, American interest first in trade and foreign aid policy and strict penalties for violent or repetitive criminals as white nationalist that can be grouped with violent extremist. I mean this kid literally published a manifesto that self identified himself as a leftist authoritarian eco fascist and the media leftist and progs are trying to use him to label the republican party as white nationalist. Either side that engages in that sort of politics should be exposed, confronted and condemned.

And we need to stop acting like a small, very small, percentage of lunatics are representative of the majority of citizens of any race. BLM shouted pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon and at a later BLM rally a lunatic opened fire on Dallas Police officers, killing 5. In this case, I don't think I would have been racist if I would have opined that BLM needed to tone down the rhetoric but I do think I would have been wrong to suggest every black person that supports the message of better policing of minority neighborhoods is a terrorist.

That is basically what is happening here because the establishment pols are afraid of losing their ride on the DC gravy train and they are trying to label everyone that is supportive of secure borders, American interest first in trade and foreign aid policy and strict penalties for violent or repetitive criminals as white nationalist that can be grouped with violent extremist. I mean this kid literally published a manifesto that self identified himself as a leftist authoritarian eco fascist and the media leftist and progs are trying to use him to label the republican party as white nationalist. Either side that engages in that sort of politics should be exposed, confronted and condemned.
"I mean this kid literally published a manifesto that self identified himself as a leftist authoritarian eco fascist and the media leftist and progs are trying to use him to label the republican party as a white nationalist."

But aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing others of? Wanting to assign this killer the label of Lib when this subject is White Nationist or racist hate speech? And why play this game of "no he's yours" because there is more than enough evidence of his beliefs to argue he's a Repub. He's a racist piece of shit that is going to endure a lifetime of hell in prison.

"I mean this kid literally published a manifesto that self identified himself as a leftist authoritarian eco fascist and the media leftist and progs are trying to use him to label the republican party as a white nationalist."

But aren't you doing exactly what you're accusing others of? Wanting to assign this killer the label of Lib when this subject is White Nationist or racist hate speech? And why play this game of "no he's yours" because there is more than enough evidence of his beliefs to argue he's a Repub. He's a racist piece of shit that is going to endure a lifetime of hell in prison.
Everyone on the left is already saying his is a pub. And the pubs are to blame for this kid. In the msm. Before they even checked. You can’t selectively choose what you want to beleive about what he wrote just because it doesn’t fit into the box you want it to man. You did exactly what all the other lefties did. You just assumed he had to be a pub. Because that is what You know he has to be to be associated with. Until you open your mind some, there will never be a direct conversation that works. @poorpreacher is right. Unless it fits into that box, the discussion is over. The kid is telling you what he is. We believe he is a white nationalist racist. And a pos killer. Every single oppo to some of your opinions agrees on this. But you will never admit he isn’t a Republican. It is like a liberal Jedi mind trick.

No, I'm not labeling him. He labeled himself and I nor any Pub I've seen has tried to say anyone that is left of center and supports a clean environment are tied to this kid in any way. As far as I know, the right didn't try to condemn all Bernie supporters when the nut shot up the Pub softball practice. The right didn't blame all dems for the Dallas BLM shooter and the right isn't blaming the environmentalist movement for this kid but one side of the aisle is definitely trying to tie violent individuals around the right's neck even when the right is universally condemning the violent person's actions.

Question and anyone can answer this...when discussing white nationalists why is the instant reaction to "whataboutism". I've seen it numerous times in this thread and am confused as to why that is. Are there racial extremists in all racist sure...do they represent any significant percentage in their identified race...absolutely not. That said the history of this country is that white race extremist (not all white people but that small percentage) has been the most active and violent in our nation's history. That's not meant to be an indictment of white people at all just this particular ideology.
I didn't think I was engaging in "whataboutism", I was mostly responding to the following comment from @CocoDawg that mentioned criticism of the people I referenced directly:

I disagree that "all the racist" came out when there was criticism of Ketanji Brown Jackson, or Kamala Harris, or Barack Obama. Do some people not like them solely because of their race? Absolutely. But I'd say it's a very small number of people, compared to how many are accused by the Left & their friends in the media of being racist if they utter any criticism at all of Black politicians. Or again, I have to correct myself and say Black Democrat politicians, because obviously any criticism by white people of the few conservative Black politicians couldn't possibly be racially motivated at all.

You say that racial extremists in any race do not represent any significant numbers, and I 100% agree with that. Which is why it frustrates me so much that the relatively few incidences of truly, solely, racially-motivated violence like the sick, disgusting attack in Buffalo get such outsized attention, and draw in all the opportunists in politics & media that try to use those incidents as examples of America being "more racist than ever". Which is patently absurd, considering the terrible racial history of our country.

They do all this while almost completely ignoring violence that has nothing to do with race, unless you consider the scourge of Black-on-Black violence as having a racial angle to it. Even today, you've got another terrible example, this time from a small town as opposed to a big city- 4 teenagers in tiny Newberry, SC were killed in two related shootings about 15 hours apart. It appears the second shooting was in retaliation for the first one, as one of the people of interest in the first shooting was one of the victims in the second shooting:

It's sad & awful that incidents like this happen at all, but the fact is, this will be a headline one day & largely forgotten the next, because each of the victims- and almost surely the killers- were Black. Black "leaders" won't speak out against it. Al & Jesse & Benjamin Crump won't show up. Neither will the national media or BLM. They'll just try to ignore it and look for the next- much more rare- incident where the colors involved match their narrative more closely. And all the while the ones that will continue to suffer the most will be the Black community.

Last edited:
You are hung up on white nationalism. Sorry but all killings are equally bad. The folks that believe in white nationalism are a very small percentage of folks. If it wasn't for politicians trying to make hay by causing more division, we could all condemn all useless killings, and work toward healing racial divides, but one party and its followers try to make every killing of AA"s by a white person about the whole republican party and white people in general. Division is the dim party's goal. They need to keep black folks scared of the pub party and whites. They can't get elected on policy. Its all about fear and loathing with them.

I didn't bring up the Taylor shooting, you did.
I have no problem agreeing that Buffalo was a racist hate crime just as Waukesha was. Being "honest" would be a 2way street racially speaking because it is just as easy for me to spot black racism as it is for you to spot white racism and there is a shit ton of it both ways.

Everybody has racial feelings. We all are born one race or another and it is environmentally if not naturally ingrained in us all. Sort of like, "do you mostly prefer your own kind"? Of course the answer is usually yes.

The key is not letting racial feelings cause us to do things which we know are wrong. Most people, white or black, stay within those norms.
The fringe is where the trouble is.

The simple fact that there are 6x as many white people as black in this country means there will be more examples of white people atrociously going over the line than black. That's just math. But, it magnifies the reality that the % is miniscule. I'm not sure what there is to do from that side of it or if there is anything to do. We do not live in heaven. And, standing around demanding that "Big Brother" handle it is delusion headed for disaster.

My opinion is that the 2nd Amendment is our best solution. Arm yourself. Protect your family and yourself. If those people in that Buffalo church had been armed, I doubt that coward would walk in shooting at all, and if he did, he'd be far less effective.

I also think if people routinely armed themselves, there would be a lot more self-policing within our own communities and extremists would be partially neutralized before they had a chance to commit atrocities. Although again, we do not live in heaven.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing; the person who claims to have no racial feelings. He is certainly a liar and probably is playing an angle ... a politician or a money scam.

Last edited:
I didn't think I was engaging in "whataboutism", I was mostly responding to the following comment from @CocoDawg that mentioned criticism of the people I referenced directly:

I disagree that "all the racist" came out when there was criticism of Ketanji Brown Jackson, or Kamala Harris, or Barack Obama. Do some people not like them solely because of their race? Absolutely. But I'd say it's a very small number of people, compared to how many are accused by the Left & their friends in the media of being racist if they utter any criticism at all of Black politicians. Or again, I have to correct myself and say Black Democrat politicians, because obviously any criticism by white people of the few conservative Black politicians couldn't possibly be racially motivated at all.

You say that racial extremists in any race do not represent any significant numbers, and I 100% agree with that. Which is why it frustrates me so much that the relatively few incidences of truly, solely, racially-motivated violence like the sick, disgusting attack in Buffalo get such outsized attention, and draw in all the opportunists in politics & media that try to use those incidents as examples of America being "more racist than ever". Which is patently absurd, considering the terrible racial history of our country.

They do all this while almost completely ignoring violence that has nothing to do with race, unless you consider the scourge of Black-on-Black violence as having a racial angle to it. Even today, you've got another terrible example, this time from a small town as opposed to a big city- 4 teenagers in tiny Newberry, SC were killed in two related shootings about 15 hours apart. It appears the second shooting was in retaliation for the first one, as one of the people of interest in the first shooting was one of the victims in the second shooting:

It's sad & awful that incidents like this happen at all, but the fact is, this will be a headline one day & largely forgotten the next, because each of the victims- and almost surely the killers- were Black. Black "leaders" won't speak out against it. Al & Jesse & Benjamin Crump won't show up. Neither will the national media or BLM. They'll just try to ignore it and look for the next- much more rare- incident where the colors involved match their narrative more closely. And all the while the ones that will continue to suffer the most will be the Black community.
Why don’t white people come together and call out white criminals that kill each other? Crime is not a black issue, it’s more of a white issue than anything. Anyone who’s not involved in crime should not have to worry about getting gun downed in the grocery store or at church because of their skin color. Crime transcends race. Hate crimes are caused by race/religion. There’s a long history in this country that keeps repeating itself. People should be able to live in peace without fear of being targeted because they are of different color.

No, I'm not labeling him. He labeled himself and I nor any Pub I've seen has tried to say anyone that is left of center and supports a clean environment are tied to this kid in any way. As far as I know, the right didn't try to condemn all Bernie supporters when the nut shot up the Pub softball practice. The right didn't blame all dems for the Dallas BLM shooter and the right isn't blaming the environmentalist movement for this kid but one side of the aisle is definitely trying to tie violent individuals around the right's neck even when the right is universally condemning the violent person's actions.
Messaging from the right: “Dems are pedos, baby killers, socialists, and marxists that want to destroy our country.”

Reactions: mitchelldawg
That just about sums it up. dims that go along with it without standing up to it are also worthless. That pretty well covers all of you.
But it’s not factually correct. Most of the crooked politicians are and have always been Republicans. Especially when it comes to pedos.

Why don’t white people come together and call out white criminals that kill each other? Crime is not a black issue, it’s more of a white issue than anything. Anyone who’s not involved in crime should not have to worry about getting gun downed in the grocery store or at church because of their skin color. Crime transcends race. Hate crimes are caused by race/religion. There’s a long history in this country that keeps repeating itself. People should be able to live in peace without fear of being targeted because they are of different color.
Respectfully, white people/criminals do not kill each other at even remotely the same pace that Black people do. That's just a simple, statistical fact. Let's just put some numbers to it:

- As of 2020, whites made up around 60% of the US population. Blacks made up 13%.
- In 2020, there were almost 18,000 murder victims in the US. Roughly 7,000 of those victims were white, roughly 10,000 were Black.
- So Whites make up 60% of the population and 40% of murder victims. Blacks make up 13% of the population and 56% of murder victims.
- Around 90% of Black murder victims are killed by other Blacks. Around 80% of white murder victims are killed by other whites.
- And these are the numbers for 2020. 2021 was even worse, especially for Black victims, though that data hasn't been compiled as fully (see linked article below).

The fact is, white people don't kill each other at even remotely close to the rate Black people do in terms of share of population. There are almost 5 times as many white people in America as Black people, and yet Black people make up over half of the murder victims (almost all killed by other Blacks). Watch the news once in a while. Nearly every story involving a shooting involves Black people shooting at other Black people. Sadly, it's almost assumed at this point- they don't even have to say the race of the victims or shooters. That's awful.

Look, you can continue to stick your fingers in your ears & scream about the extremely narrow band of "hate crimes caused by race" and claim that whites are more likely to target Blacks than the other way around. And that may well be true, at least for mass shooting events. But who knows about crimes in general. If I, as a white man, decided to walk around in a predominantly Black area of Atlanta one night- especially a poorer area known for drug & gang activity- how long do you think I would last? You could say in that scenario my race would make me a target since I would be a different color than most of the people that lived there. Would you not agree with that? Blacks target whites & other groups for crimes as much or more than other races target Blacks. Look at the spate of Black-on-Asian violence in supposedly progressive, tolerant places like New York & California in recent years. I know the media doesn't like to cover it because it paints Blacks in a poor light, but those attacks are every bit as racially motivated as any white-on-Black crimes you like to focus on.

For you to continually and willfully ignore the scourge of Black-on-Black killings is just so disingenuous to me, and screams of a victimhood/"blame others at all costs" mentality. And as I've said many times in this thread, that type of thinking hurts the Black community more than anything else.

Article from Bloomberg on Black murder rates, specifically for young Black men: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...der-wave-fell-most-heavily-on-young-black-men

Murder stats: https://www.statista.com/statistics/251877/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender/

Respectfully, white people/criminals do not kill each other at even remotely the same pace that Black people do. That's just a simple, statistical fact. Let's just put some numbers to it:

- As of 2020, whites made up around 60% of the US population. Blacks made up 13%.
- In 2020, there were almost 18,000 murder victims in the US. Roughly 7,000 of those victims were white, roughly 10,000 were Black.
- So Whites make up 60% of the population and 40% of murder victims. Blacks make up 13% of the population and 56% of murder victims.
- Around 90% of Black murder victims are killed by other Blacks. Around 80% of white murder victims are killed by other whites.
- And these are the numbers for 2020. 2021 was even worse, especially for Black victims, though that data hasn't been compiled as fully (see linked article below).

The fact is, white people don't kill each other at even remotely close to the rate Black people do in terms of share of population. There are almost 5 times as many white people in America as Black people, and yet Black people make up over half of the murder victims (almost all killed by other Blacks). Watch the news once in a while. Nearly every story involving a shooting involves Black people shooting at other Black people. Sadly, it's almost assumed at this point- they don't even have to say the race of the victims or shooters. That's awful.

Look, you can continue to stick your fingers in your ears & scream about the extremely narrow band of "hate crimes caused by race" and claim that whites are more likely to target Blacks than the other way around. And that may well be true, at least for mass shooting events. But who knows about crimes in general. If I, as a white man, decided to walk around in a predominantly Black area of Atlanta one night- especially a poorer area known for drug & gang activity- how long do you think I would last? You could say in that scenario my race would make me a target since I would be a different color than most of the people that lived there. Would you not agree with that? Blacks target whites & other groups for crimes as much or more than other races target Blacks. Look at the spate of Black-on-Asian violence in supposedly progressive, tolerant places like New York & California in recent years. I know the media doesn't like to cover it because it paints Blacks in a poor light, but those attacks are every bit as racially motivated as any white-on-Black crimes you like to focus on.

For you to continually and willfully ignore the scourge of Black-on-Black killings is just so disingenuous to me, and screams of a victimhood/"blame others at all costs" mentality. And as I've said many times in this thread, that type of thinking hurts the Black community more than anything else.

Article from Bloomberg on Black murder rates, specifically for young Black men: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...der-wave-fell-most-heavily-on-young-black-men

Murder stats: https://www.statista.com/statistics/251877/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender/
USE THE IGNORE BUTTON ON THE TROLL.

I can tell you what the defense to your post will probably be: Your facts are skewed by police and media bias.

The news doesnt report shootings by white people.

The police dont arrest white people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT