Are we allowed to egg Pelosi’s house?

Discussion in 'The Dawgchat' started by atlanta cock#, Aug 2, 2020.

1. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Just looking at how the fascists trashed the Fed bldgs in Portland, this seems to be the logical next step.

2. albanyga

albanyga Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Only if they are very rotten smelly eggs;)

MaconDawg67 and benchwarmerdawg like this.
  3. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Explain? Do you know fascism? Do you know what cancel culture or suppression means?

4. Zonadog

Zonadog Pillar of the Community
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The mob will take care of that.

Everything was "fine" in Seattle until the mob showed up at Mayor Jenny Durkan's house to continue their "summer of love" by demanding her head on a stick. Then the Feds were needed.

Portlandia was hunky dory until Mayor Ted Wheeler went down to meet and greet the friendly protestors, who threw debris, insults, water bottles, and anything else they could find at Good Ol' Ted and his personal security detail.

The Woke greeted him with the message:
    THEODORE, FANCY SEEING YOU HERE. HERE ARE OUR DEMANDS:
    1. Defund PPB by 50% and reinvest into the communities, particularly the black community.
    2. Free all protestors from jail.
    3. Feds out of Portland now.
    4. You, Ted Wheeler, need to resign.

These people will learn that the mobs are not on their side. The hard way.

5. albanyga

albanyga Letterman
    Expand Collapse

They're all the same no diff

6. oldmandawg

oldmandawg Loyal Member
    Expand Collapse

Trump done got you triggered bigtime. LOL.

7. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Are you suggesting Antifa and BLM are fighting for increased access to voting? And do you believe Trump has the power and authority to delay the election?

8. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

If you support Antifa and BLM, you and I are enemies. I don’t agree with or respect anti-Semitic Marxists. Hope we never meet.

9. Dirty Hairy Dawg

Dirty Hairy Dawg War Daddy
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

We'd never make it over her wall.

10. JackRussellDawg

JackRussellDawg Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Your statement that you support both Antifa and BLM is proof that you are a deranged fool. You are an enemy of the USA and an enemy of me. You are hereby ignored forever.

11. Dirty Hairy Dawg

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Please explain how 100% government control and regulation of business with a central government usually controlled by a dictator is right wing. The right in this country and Trump are deregulating federalist. The authoritarians in the U.S. are all coming from the left. And don't give me any of this nationalist BS either. Trump is attempting to enforce duly passes laws that were signed by previous POTUSs. Obama care and DACA are way closer to fascism than anything Trump has proposed.

12. oldmandawg

oldmandawg Loyal Member
    Expand Collapse

If you support Antifa and BLM then I do not desire to have "discourse with thought and nuance" with you. You are anti America We have no starting ground for discourse.

13. Dirty Hairy Dawg

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

You can call it right if you want but the right in this country is literally the polar opposite of central control with a dictator. You can't be a deregulator and advocate sending power to the states and be a fascist. I mean, it's in the definition. It is historically the left in this country that opposes states rights.

14. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Yes you are if you support those 2 groups. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you because you’re ignorant. But I don’t think you are. You know exactly what they stand for. As I said, we’re enemies; we have irreconcilable differences. This will not end well for you and your fellow Marxist anti-Semites. The country is learning what you are.

15. 1966septemberdawg

1966septemberdawg Letterman
    Expand Collapse

God help us from people in our nation like you.

16. Dirty Hairy Dawg

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The fed Gov is responsible for enforcing federal law and protecting federal property. The feds aren't enforcing state law and federally protected civil rights do not vanish if lib state governors refuse to defend those rights. George Wallace ring a bell.

17. 1966septemberdawg

Expand Collapse

To protect the citizens from rioters and destruction of public and private property. You must not own any property or valuables. Innocent citizens have been harassed and hurt by these lawless mobs. Someone has to be the adult. Thank you MR. TRUMP.

17 1966septemberdawg, Aug 2, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  18. Gusta Dawg

Gusta Dawg Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Right wing in Communism or Facism is not the same as Right wing in America. Stalin was considered Right wing although he’s on the complete opposite end of the political spectrum with Barry Goldwater who was considered Right wing in America. It’s a shame that Wikipedia does such a poor job explaining this, because simpletons who have no knowledge of political science can repeat the crap you just repeated.

19. GADAWGinIraq

GADAWGinIraq Diehard Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What exactly do you support about antifa (who are actually fascists) and BLM (Marxists)?

20. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

How is the election system antiquated?
    Where is there voter suppression?

21. Papapete11

Papapete11 Silent Majority
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Serious question. Where did you learn, or how, to like such movements?

22. 1966septemberdawg

Expand Collapse

You do not understand how the system works, no one is being disenfranchised with the right to vote. Your side wants to allow voting without an Id because we all know that is to allow people to cheat when voting. You have to show an Id at the bank , to board a plane, to buy liquor among many other instances. It is not violating anyone’s rights to show an Id when voting.

23. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Where have you protested? What city/cities?
    Everyone should have empathy for others. I'm glad that you do; however, certain issues need to be based on facts, not feelings or agendas.

24. George Hayduke

George Hayduke Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

with all due respect I think your movement(s) are wrong and misguided. You aim to take from achievers and give to those who have done nothing, and will do nothing, under the guise of oppression. There is a list a mile long of people of all backgrounds in this country who have achieved without the benefit of being white and rich. I fear you are either naive about these organizations beliefs or are trying to downplay them here. These are terrible organizations that do not want the best for this country or any country for that matter. They thrive on chaos and anarchy, their end game baffles me but the good news is we will never see their end game here. We will see glimpses in places like Portland and Minneapolis and once people see the end results this will quickly be a movement reserved for internet back rooms again. I wish you no luck on your quest to destroy this country but I do wish one day you will wake up and see the errors of your ways.

25. OlecountryDawg

OlecountryDawg Pillar of the Community
    Expand Collapse

ok

26. OlecountryDawg

Expand Collapse

Ok

27. OlecountryDawg

Expand Collapse

ok

George Hayduke likes this.
  28. seatonsdawgs

seatonsdawgs Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

:confused:

29. George Hayduke

George Hayduke Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I’m not sure where you gathered from my post that I support right wing extremism? And I think we can probably revisit those antifa stats after the last couple weeks. I’m pretty sure there’s been a few deaths recently, not to mention millions upon millions in property damage. But regardless I am in favor of a simple life, just do the best you can and stay out of trouble, I don’t care which political ideology you have. The second you tell me i have to give up what I earned or call me something because I don’t support an organization or movement that’s when we have a problem.
    I’m not gonna convince you of anything and you aren’t gonna convince me. We will just say our peace and that’s that. You think I’m wrong and I think you are so be it.

30. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

You surround yourself with Marxists and anti-Semites. Guess what that makes you? Your kind are outdated. We kicked your asses in the 1940s, and it looks like we need to do it again in 2020.

31. atlanta cock#

atlanta cock# Letterman
    Expand Collapse

Speaking of not bright. Go Cocks you Marxist, anti-Semitic DA.

32. Wambaw

Wambaw Loyal Member
    Silver Member
    Expand Collapse

You think people burning flags and Bibles are fighting for increased access to voting? You have gone off of the rails...

33. jenkinscreekdawg

jenkinscreekdawg Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

In this world today , you need an ID for any transaction ...it is easy enough to get one if any effort is made . There is no way we should allow undocumented folks to vote or people that aren't allowed by law to vote .

34. Spe77

Spe77 Silent Majority
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

This is pure bs. If voter ID laws are reducing voter turnout by 2-3%, maybe that’s showing that 2-3% of turnout was from people voting fraudulently for others. Also, the fraud schemes identified and prosecuted are only a portion of the actual fraud that occurs. Good fraud schemes are never discovered. This is true in healthcare and every other government run program. The argument that getting an ID is difficult for millions is completely ridiculous. If it were true, why haven’t you and your Marxist buddies spent the last four years helping these people obtain IDs instead of marching and bitching about this great country that provides opportunities for people from all over the world. Instead of burning the U.S. flag, or painting graffiti on federal buildings, go out and help someone get an ID. I know why you haven’t. You’d rather continue to use it as an argument that there’s voter suppression and the system needs to be torn down.

34 Spe77, Aug 3, 2020
  35. jenkinscreekdawg

jenkinscreekdawg Letterman
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I do remember a female poll worker in Ohio that voted for odumba 6 times , she served time for this action. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg . I have also heard of boxes that contained absentee ballots from Georgia ending up in South Dakota , I could go on, I won't because I can't verify . You know it happens , I know it happens , with total mail in voting it will be easy to " play dirty " !!

36. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

BLM absolutely is an organization with leadership. Their co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, is an openly admitted trained Marxist. They've hijacked the actual definition of black lives matter. They do not, in fact, think that all black lives matter or they would be up in arms about the senseless violence in Chicago or the disproportionate amount of Planned Parenthood murders against blacks. They do not speak out against black on black crime or murders, which is by far the leading cause of murder or crime against black people. In fact, data shows police are much more likely to be killed or assaulted by black people than vice versa.

Susan Rosenberg is the vice chairwoman of the board of directors of a charity called Thousand Currents, based in California. The charity operates as the fundraising organization for the national arm of the Black Lives Matter organization.

Rosenberg, it turns out, is a convicted terrorist who was a member of the radical leftist militant group known as the May 19th Communist Organization, which was affiliated with the Weather Underground and other terrorist groups. She was convicted on weapons and explosives charges and sentenced to 58 years in March of 1985 and served 16 years of that sentence before she was pardoned by President Bill Clinton on his last day in office on January 20, 2001.

Antifa are the actual fascists. They try to suppress anyone's voice who doesn't agree with their far left views. They even turn on the idiot lawless mayors who allow their behavior at times.

There is zero chance we turn into a white supremacists society. Put down the kool-aid. Here's the deal whether you, or me, or anyone likes it... people have the right to peacefully protest or march or assemble whether we agree or not. This includes antifa, BLM, or any disgusting right or left wing hate group. I don't condone any of the hate groups on either side to be clear.
    However, at the first sign of assault or destroyed/ defaced property, their peaceful protest ceases to exist and is unlawful.

36 GADAWGinIraq, Aug 3, 2020
  37. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Can we agree that BLM is very well organized as noted in my last reply?

38. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

This is the free board fyi. We have people here from several different places.

39. PotimusWillie

PotimusWillie Pillar of the Community
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

What you are saying then is that in Nazi Germany, anyone who stood up to the brown shirts burning Jewish stores and shutting them down, is a Fascist?

That is exactly what you are saying. Your point is flawed unless you assume it is the right of our citizens to openly damage and destroy other people’s property without consequence.

40. GADAWGinIraq

Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

One more thing about BLM @JB Sterling ...
    BLM makes it clear that they are against the nuclear family, which ironically, is arguably the biggest issue facing black Americans today... to the tune of 75% of black children being in homes without a father. This is a huge problem for the black community, as stated by President Obama and the head of the NAACP. The statistics about boys without a father in the home are frightening.