ADVERTISEMENT

BIDEN BLUNDERS

DTwnDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2020
What a complete bumbling IDIOT. Worst President EVER, and that includes Carter, Clinton and Obama.
Our enemies LAUGH at us.
Just imagine the power-hungry mfers "behind the scenes" propping up this clown up for another 4 year run.
Just terrifying for all of America..

This guy has no clue, and the media just looks the other way ignoring this day after day..no wonder his handlers want to keep him in the basement

Other Countries not afraid to report the ineptness of Joe Biden

I didn’t see you posted these. Used them myself. Like minds. There is one where the sky tv reporter is laughing to tears. Foreign journalists know we are a laughingstock

I didn’t see you posted these. Used them myself. Like minds. There is one where the sky tv reporter is laughing to tears. Foreign journalists know we are a laughingstock
History shows and will continue to show that Donald Trump is the worst president since Herbert Hoover. He accomplished nothing substantial. Furthermore, history will show that his constituents are most of the least informed people in this country. I have seem many interviews where they just appear dumb. They are racist, prejudiced, and hate themselves. Across this country, they are in the minority. Because of him, the house has not passed any legislation. His followers are nothing but blow hearts. Foreign journalists laugh at us because of you and others like you across this country. With PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, everything across this country is better than it was with the lying, molesting, bankrupt, and immoral donald trump. If you want to debate it, here i am. I would dare say that you are a part of that clan that had slaves and kept Blacks out of UGA.

I wonder if his handlers will allow him out in public tomorrow (please please allow him out so we can have yet another gaffe) he already chickened out of a proposed debate earlier today, and declined the annual Super Bowl interview. Guess it’s too difficult for him to try and put words together for 15 minutes . I can’t wait to hear the highlights of his much delayed State of the Union Address.

Here is todays Biden Blunder

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg
History shows and will continue to show that Donald Trump is the worst president since Herbert Hoover. He accomplished nothing substantial. Furthermore, history will show that his constituents are most of the least informed people in this country. I have seem many interviews where they just appear dumb. They are racist, prejudiced, and hate themselves. Across this country, they are in the minority. Because of him, the house has not passed any legislation. His followers are nothing but blow hearts. Foreign journalists laugh at us because of you and others like you across this country. With PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, everything across this country is better than it was with the lying, molesting, bankrupt, and immoral donald trump. If you want to debate it, here i am. I would dare say that you are a part of that clan that had slaves and kept Blacks out of UGA.
Get help. Part of the clan. And had slaves. Haha. Turn the channel. See a psychiatrist immediately man. I am not a trump fan. But I have no choice. You guys put a smooth brain in office. Who I hate to tell you is more bigoted than Trump. Molested an 8 year old on camera. Just as philandering. He even titty grabbed Eva Longoria in front of the world. You know trump was once a Democrat. And donated to Jesse Jackson’s campaign. He also received a diversity award from Jesse and al sharpton back then too. While Joe was worried about super predator’s and jungles. Locking up African Americans at an historic rate, And plagiarizing speeches. The ship has already sailed for the worst ever president. Do some research after seeing a therapist. Your line of brainwashed thinking is the root of what is wrong with this country.

Right here above. Actual facts showing Biden is the worst ever.

Again. I am not a maga. But here is a Dem congressman telling you that you are worse than what you claim the other side to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: ugaboz and DTwnDawg
I wonder if his handlers will allow him out in public tomorrow (please please allow him out so we can have yet another gaffe) he already chickened out of a proposed debate earlier today, and declined the annual Super Bowl interview. Guess it’s too difficult for him to try and put words together for 15 minutes . I can’t wait to hear the highlights of his much delayed State of the Union Address.

Here is todays Biden Blunder

It is really amazing. TDS is so strong in this country the left just wanders along like this doesn’t exist. He hasn’t done a q and a with anyone since year one as president. He doesn’t go in front of the media without an escape route ever. It is truly unprecedented

Last edited:
Reactions: DTwnDawg
It is really amazing. TDS is so strong in this country the left just wanders along like this doesn’t exist. He hasn’t done a q and a with anyone since year one as president. Unprecedented. He doesn’t go in front of the media without an escape route ever. It is truly unprecedented
Left is gonna turn. And soon. Last week’s NBC poll is cause for outright panic. Combine with the easy to predict disaster that will be a campaign without the benefit of the Covid basement strategy - Blunders don’t even accurately describe. Father Time was catching up to Joe in 2020. In 2024 Father Time has clearly boatraced him.

Look for a gracious “voluntary” exit soon in favor of Gavin Klobochar

It is really amazing. TDS is so strong in this country the left just wanders along like this doesn’t exist. He hasn’t done a q and a with anyone since year one as president. Unprecedented. He doesn’t go in front of the media without an escape route ever. It is truly unprecedented
And his escape route is usually comical to watch..its hard for him to go 6 feet without someone having to give him directions..he needs a leash

Reactions: zingerdawg
and a lib calling folks racist lol
what a surprise
biden is laughed at all over the world daily
this country is a joke with biden
you should be embarrassed to admit you voted for that clown

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT