ADVERTISEMENT

BOSS

Zonadog

War Daddy
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Phoenix, AZ

2 Florida planes fly illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard as part of state’s relocation program

Famous-Movie-Quotes-Joker-It%E2%80%99s-not-about-money%E2%80%A6-its-about-sending-a-message.-More-on-www.magi.jpg

I see now that the right idolizes pricks. It’s not about electing people who can provide good public services, it’s about electing people who will try and stick it to those on the opposite side of the aisle.

I see now that the right idolizes pricks. It’s not about electing people who can provide good public services, it’s about electing people who will try and stick it to those on the opposite side of the aisle.
I agree, like what Biden is doing to Texas. Biden should be ashamed.

Of course, pricks are idolized that spend tax payers money on people and issues that increase their voter base.

The real pricks teach victimhood.

Thanks for bringing that up, we agree.

Glad Texas is giving the pricks a taste of their own medicine. It’s good to share the concern for the common man.

If you are using vulnerable people to "send a message," you might just be the assh***, and for sure you ae careless and, what with people being involved, it is unlikely to turn out the way you think it will.
How long have border states been screaming about the dire situation in their states, only to fall on deaf ears? These people in these places don’t care, until their resources and communities are affected in the SLIGHTEST. Make them care.

If you are using vulnerable people to "send a message," you might just be the assh***, and for sure you ae careless and, what with people being involved, it is unlikely to turn out the way you think it will.
Why should border towns and states need to be overwhelmed by Illegals that Biden has invited to come in to our country , don't you think some of these sanctuary cities and states want to help these illegals thrive ? Hell , Joe loads them up at night and drops them off around the country ,Texas ,Arizona, and Florida are just following his example ...trying to help !

I agree, like what Biden is doing to Texas. Biden should be ashamed.

Of course, pricks are idolized that spend tax payers money on people and issues that increase their voter base.

The real pricks teach victimhood.

Thanks for bringing that up, we agree.

Glad Texas is giving the pricks a taste of their own medicine. It’s good to share the concern for the common man.
“Our border is secure”. Kamala Harris, days ago. Objective proof they see no problems with the current situation and will continue ignoring the crisis.

Reactions: 3 Pete

Maybe the left should lead by example....I won't hold my breath. I would prefer a world of civility also but you push people far enough and you don't always get what you want. These liberal elites need to feel the discomfort of dealing with this issue firsthand.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg

That story is hilarious, one of the richest parts of the country patting themselves on the back for putting some cots out and feeding fifty people, if they actually want to help and house immigrants why is it a cruel stunt?

He is literally sending them to places that have the resources to provide for their needs and have endorsed policies that are meant to attract them. I'd say being sent to Martha's Vineyard in a jet is a lot better than being trucked from Texas to FL in the back of a trailer.

They will be vulnerable in MV just like in Florida. Ever think he is actually doing this to scream in the Liberal elites faces...."HEY! THIS is what this problem actually looks like!" It's hard to see sometimes when you are sipping your wine on your private deck overlooking the sound.. It sucks that the innocent folks are being shipped around I agree but the LEFT started this and has done jackshit to fix it.

If Desantis is so cruel and inhumane, isn’t sending those people to the compassionate liberals that will love and provide for them a good thing to do? Do the liberals want those people to continue to suffer under Desantis? What does it really mean to declare yourself a sanctuary city? How can you be sanctuary if you will not accept them with open arms?

It appears Texas and it’s Gov can’t handle being a border state and the issues that come with it. Probably time for that state to lose some of their federal funding as it relates to border protection. Good troll job Gov Abbott.

It appears Texas and it’s Gov can’t handle being a border state and the issues that come with it. Probably time for that state to lose some of their federal funding as it relates to border protection. Good troll job Gov Abbott.
Can't handle being a border state because of liberal policies. And, border protection is a federal responsibility. Good job, Brandon.

They should not be here and “vulnerable “
In the first place. Get off your holier than thou pedestal. It shows how hypocritical the left is. These illegal immigrants are pawns and future votes to cancel out American citizens. Great leadership Dems.

exactly. for a guy like DeSantis, blowing his nose and wiping his ass is the same motion
Why do you care where the illegals are moved to , Joe moves them at night ,and he invited them to come across the border ,plus he is going to support them with our taxes . The states along the border are overwhelmed , the towns don't have the resources to support hundreds a day and Brandon does nothing but make it worse . I don't blame the border states for what they are doing , the Border Patrol is completely "swamped" ! Get a clue about what is really happening !

What is the difference between their being crammed in a high school gym in a Texas border town or in a gym in Martha’s Vineyard? Aren’t they better off in a sanctuary city?

You mean like Joe Biden using our tax money to give 2 million illegal aliens health care , phones and plane tickets? Also using our money to pay for student loans? Seems prickish to me.

What is he supposed to do? Why should Texans and the rest of us pay for these people? Let 50 of them come stay at your house. Who pays for this? We do and its not fair.

There ya go again, Al... don't you have some more race-baiting you can do today? Some fundraising or march or something for the beleaguered truthful Duke volleyball player?

the only people being careless were the worthless left politicians that let them stroll right in, without warning it was illegal for them to be here. The govs did the right thing in busing those people away from their state. They were elected to protect their respective state's sovereignty and to protect its citizens. Shipping them out, enhanced both.

Why should border towns and states need to be overwhelmed by Illegals that Biden has invited to come in to our country , don't you think some of these sanctuary cities and states want to help these illegals thrive ? Hell , Joe loads them up at night and drops them off around the country ,Texas ,Arizona, and Florida are just following his example ...trying to help !
They should take some to Delaware and put them out in Biden’s front yard.

the only people being careless were the worthless left politicians that let them stroll right in, without warning it was illegal for them to be here. The govs did the right thing in busing those people away from their state. They were elected to protect their respective state's sovereignty and to protect its citizens. Shipping them out, enhanced both.
The Fed government is supposed to protect its citizens but that is not happening.

so are you for open borders?
just letting anyone in?
well you libs want that and whats wrong with sending them to lib cities with shitty mayors

"Emergency"..."Humanitarian Crisis"!

50 folks, unannounced? Is that about every 5 minutes at the border?

CBS News:
"Communities like McAllen along the U.S.-Mexico border are scrambling to house a growing number of migrants seeking legal asylum in the U.S. who are released to await immigration court hearings. Buses driven by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) dropped off a record-breaking 11,026 migrants in McAllen last week, an average of 1,575 people per day."

John Hasson:
"Martha’s Vineyard, population 15k, is freaking out over 50 migrants. Del Río, population 36k, encountered *28,000* migrants in October 2021."

Exactly what federal funding for border control does the state receive?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Border states have already lost federal funding and federal protection. Federal border patrol has been greatly reduced. Federal agents who live in border states have seen their jobs eliminated. Programs with local law enforcement have been cancelled. Federal subsidies for border communities to coordinate with federal agencies on border control have been cancelled. That's the damn point.

I didn't hear you crying when US citizens were forced out of their homes at gunpoint by criminals crossing the border on their property.

A flimsy insult is all you've got? Frankly, I expected better. Please allow me to retort.

1. The Biden administration has been sending buses and planes loaded with illegals across the country under cover of night and without permission of the destinations for over a year. They're a bunch of assh***s?

2. A point often skipped over by the media is that the people being sent by the states to self proclaimed sanctuaries like New York, Washington, DC, and Massachusetts get on those rides voluntarily. They are not forced or coerced.

3. Which border towns were asked to take in illegals before being flooded with them? And we're talking numbers much greater than 50, and we're talking far more than one occasion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT