ADVERTISEMENT

BOSS

DeSantis is trying to capture Trump’s base, and this stunt will help him in that effort. It will hurt him with everyone else because it is a cruel and performative act from a small man using people as political props. I believe most of the non-Trumpers in this country, regardless on their feelings about immigration and the border, feel as a country we should be better than that.
Better than what?

they are moving them to Cape Cod, where there are better services and where they will be provided immigration lawyers. I have no love for MV myself, but this is a bad look for DeSantis and a bad omen for 2024 Rs
In your dreams pal. If you think folks across the country approve of open borders then prepare for the ass kicking thats coming to the Dems.

In your dreams pal. If you think folks across the country approve of open borders then prepare for the ass kicking thats coming to the Dems.
I don't mind the way you guys cope. I find it entertaining.
LOL. Who you you going to put up? Gay incompetent Pete, who can’t run a lemonade stand, or the equally incompetent Guv of CA who can’t keep the lights on? As usual, you overplayed your hand trying to suppress Trump and now you’ll deal with his understudy. DeSantis will crush any Dem.

Take a knee, pajama boy.
and "I" didn't do anything... but my hunch is that DeSantis and Trump will spend the primary season trying to out-howl one another, despite that most who are not the shrinking Republican base find it boring and kind of sad.

and "I" didn't do anything... but my hunch is that DeSantis and Trump will spend the primary season trying to out-howl one another, despite that most who are not the shrinking Republican base find it boring and kind of sad.
I totally understand, we find your TDS quite entertaining. The fact that one 76 year old man with bad hair can occupy your every waking move is really funny.

If that is your outlook , you will be sorely disappointed after the election. You might want to line up a shrink for the weeks following it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I totally understand, we find your TDS quite entertaining. The fact that one 76 year old man with bad hair can occupy your every waking move is really funny.
BDS has been pretty strong lately…really strong.

Desantis look like a hero to me.

Ill tell you want, let the poor suffering folks on MV go down to Texas and help out down there, see how long they stay.
Immigration has always been a problem. Repubs make the most noise about immigration but Mexicans and other people from Middle and South America have been coming here in droves since the Bush admin and before then. If people have problems being around those people they shouldn’t stay near the border. Just my opinion. It’s originally Mexican territory anyway so what would one expect living down there?

There’s nothing anyone can do to stop the influx of immigrants into this country. We may can slow it a bit, but you’re never going to stop it. And small business owners should be thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
The man was president. He plans to run for president again. He still defines the agenda in one of the two major parties we have.

Derangement is thinking of him as anything other than a loudmouth who happens to be very very adept at media manipulation.

Derangement is continuing to rage about a woman who was never president, never will be, etc.

I could go on.
If that is your outlook , you will be sorely disappointed after the election. You might want to line up a shrink for the weeks following it.
which election
Immigration has always been a problem. Repubs make the most noise about immigration but Mexicans and other people from Middle and South America have been coming here in droves since the Bush admin and before then. If people have problems being around those people they shouldn’t stay near the border. Just my opinion. It’s originally Mexican territory anyway so what would one expect living down there?

There’s nothing anyone can do to stop the influx of immigrants into this country. We may can slow it a bit, but you’re never going to stop it. And small business owners should be thrilled.
originally?

come on man....

The man was president. He plans to run for president again. He still defines the agenda in one of the two major parties we have.

Derangement is thinking of him as anything other than a loudmouth who happens to be very very adept at media manipulation.

Derangement is continuing to rage about a woman who was never president, never will be, etc.

I could go on.

which election

originally?

come on man....
Maybe I should’ve have said it is Mexican territory?

I could go on.

which election

originally?

come on man....
The 2622 election WTH? The upcoming midterm election, are you serious you needed me to answer that for you?

The 2622 election WTH? The upcoming midterm election, are you serious you needed me to answer that for you?
we were talking about presidents and DeSantis and Trump racing each other to the bottom ITT

but I will take your midterm bet. I am guessing that it is you who will need to attend some anger mgmt sessions, as I can't forsee (and doubt you can imagine) a realistic outcome that will make you happy.

we were talking about presidents and DeSantis and Trump racing each other to the bottom ITT

but I will take your midterm bet. I am guessing that it is you who will need to attend some anger mgmt sessions, as I can't forsee (and doubt you can imagine) a realistic outcome that will make you happy.
Do you really think the majority of his nation is happy with any policy that has occurred since January 21, 2021?
I think this will be a blood bath for the dems. The rino pubs are going down as well. I guess if you hate this nation succeeding then you must pull for a dem win.

Trump has been out of office for almost 2 years. Biden is currently destroying our country.
Biden destroying the country is just some from fringe right wing narrative. If you repeat it enough times, some gullibles will eventually believe that it’s true…

Doesn’t seem like someone who’s destroying the country to me.

• Wow
Reactions: zingerdawg
They gave them some water, whoop-de-do. I’ll post this for you once more. How welcoming do you think those rich pukes will be if a few more planeloads land. The illegals haven’t been there 24 hours and they’re already talking about shipping them somewhere else, LOL. How many have you taken in?
And do you know who the homeless are on MV? They are illegals, maids, gardeners, car washers, etc. They sleep in tents in the woods because they can’t afford to rent there. That’s how loving and caring those hypocrite asshole democrats are. Sanctuary city, yeah right. Sanctuary tent, crap in the woods, scrub my toilet, mow my grass.
Biden destroying the country is just some from fringe right wing narrative. If you repeat it enough times, some gullibles will eventually believe that it’s true…

Doesn’t seem like someone who’s destroying the country to me.
You will believe anything do you see who wrote that article?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Seems like there is a simple solution to this. If we close the border, we wont have to bus anyone anywhere.

But what do I know.
Would save some Fentanyl deaths, too. Odd that the same people who piously claimed that "one death from Covid is too many" are just peachy with 300 Fentanyl deaths per day. The single largest killer of Americans aged 18-45 by a wide margin.

It is hard to believe the lib defense here. Actually saying they have been taken to a better place with more resources than mv. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

These governors aren’t doing this for shits and giggles. They have been talking about this massive problem for a year and a half. No one listened. That is why they started bussing and flying a very small percentage of the illegals to make a point. Amazing how just this tiny amount in comparison has people taking notice.

I have read some interesting defenses over the years on the chat. This one is at the top of the list for either shear stupidity or missing the point all together. Anyone who thinks this hurts desantis or abbot have lost their minds. And if it does, shame on them. Only way anyone on the right can get someone on the left to acknowledge any flaw with their plan. Take their pile of poo, shit for brains policies, and drop them off on their front step. Then ring the bell.

this is really naïve. both your comment and the link. I mean - if you want to be taken seriously, pay attention to more than potboiling news media. Thank you.
Yes, I'm sure the truth is that 3 Venezuelan nationals who entered this country without ID, passports or visas were so well versed in United States law that they decided independently to retain attorneys to plead their case, and weren't approached by, or talked into it by anyone seeking to profit from a story.

FYI, the feds drop them off at a bus stop. And that's just fine.

Hope you enjoy celebrating 300 more American fentanyl overdose deaths that are a byproduct of your feel good illegal immigration story. I'm sure it won't be your child taken and transported across the border for the sex trade. And before you say a word about the need for gun control by denying US citizens their rights, there's regular shipments of military grade weaponry crossing the border every day by the cartels for their use and/or sale to other criminals. Have a lovely evening.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure the truth is that 3 Venezuelan nationals who entered this country without ID, passports or visas were so well versed in United States law that they decided independently to retain attorneys to plead their case, and weren't approached by, or talked into it by anyone seeking to profit from a story.

Hope you enjoy celebrating 300 more American fentanyl overdose deaths that are a byproduct of your feel good illegal immigration story. I'm sure it won't be your child taken and transported across the border for the sex trade. And before you say a word about the need for gun control by denying US citizens their rights, there's regular shipments of military grade weaponry crossing the border every day by the cartels for their use and/or sale to other criminals. Have a lovely evening.
you've lost your sh**, man. I feel awful about that.

It is nothing more than the action of sleazy ambulance-chasing liberal lawyers, exactly what you’d expect from lawyers circumventing immigration laws and facilitating residence visas based on the false premise of asylum. What the hell would Mexicans need asylum from, or any of the rest of them, for that matter. Asylum from what, a murder warrant? It’s all bullshit, every bit of it. And I expect to be bombarded by the Chat liberals whining about asylum from knife fights and polluted water and crappy schools. We got all those here, thanks to democrats, but I’ll tell you what they want asylum from and that’s from countries with no welfare, food stamps, and no whiney liberals to make sure the taxpayer citizens get bled dry supporting the illegal invader criminal dope peddler child molesters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT