ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t Wait to Watch Next Week

But I can say it will come down to empathy versus ego. Biden is self less and loves this country and Trump cares nothing about but himself.
That is an absolute joke. Biden is an exceedingly corrupt career politician. He has done nothing but make himself and his goofy son rich by milking the system and using his power to improve his life

Last edited:
But I can say it will come down to empathy versus ego. Biden is self less and loves this country and Trump cares nothing about but himself.
Self Less to the tune of Millions of dollars in corrupt deals not just himself, or Hunter... but the ENTIRE family. I have a new slogan for Biden: "Make China Great Again".. or "Ukraine"...

Self Less to the tune of Millions of dollars in corrupt deals not just himself, or Hunter... but the ENTIRE family. I have a new slogan for Biden: "Make China Great Again".. or "Ukraine"...
Do u have something like real evidence that nobody else could come up with? Or are you believing Ly’n Whine’n Trump Baby? Have you talked to Bannon today? Or Manafort? How ‘bout Michael Cohen? Or Rudi? See the pattern?

All arrested or under investigation, pled guilty or found guilty, in jail or under indictment. THESE are the enormous turds Trump has laid in your lap.

cant tell if you are incredibly stupid or just an amazing troll.

If Trump cared about nothing but himself he never wood have run for President. He loves this country and its pretty obvious that he does to anyone without blinders on.

If Trump cared about nothing but himself he never wood have run for President. He loves this country and its pretty obvious that he does to anyone without blinders on.
He ran because to him it’s the ultimate greed and narcissistic trip. Has nothing to with the country at all. It’s all about him and feeding his ego. He’s a delusional sicko who conned you.

He ran because to him it’s the ultimate greed and narcissistic trip. Has nothing to with the country at all. It’s all about him and feeding his ego. He’s a delusional sicko who conned you.

Then the folks he was running against must have really been fubar. Additionally, when Trump's Gruber comes out and admits they conned their rube followers to get the second greatest con job legislation in history passed, I may consider your opinion.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT