ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Perry pardon

Your op was about pardoning a guy or overturning a conviction. Of a guy you found to be an asshat. Well, Bragg just did the same thing. I am sure politics had nothing to do with it. Seemed pretty easy to connect the dots. It was more just me being amazed they could allow that to happen after what he did to so many young girls.

Where did you stay will? Love Vegas. Haven’t been there in a minute. Got to get back soon. Need some single deck blackjack time. Need to float down a lazy river or two, and lose my ass playing craps. Glad you made it back alive. Hope your wallet is intact.

Glad Biden hasn’t taken all your disposable income yet. :)
I think the NY Court of Appeals overturned the conviction, not Bragg, right?

I was staying at the Wynn, which is about my favorite of the large hotels there. Our event was there, so I didn't really leave the property for the four days I was in Vegas. I have found that trying to gamble on these work junkets never works out for me and the minimum after 7pm was $100 at the blackjack tables, which is a bit rich for me. Overall, it was a lowkey trip which was just fine. Our company just merged two huge divisions so there was a lot to accomplish during the time there.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I think the NY Court of Appeals overturned the conviction, not Bragg, right?

I was staying at the Wynn, which is about my favorite of the large hotels there. Our event was there, so I didn't really leave the property for the four days I was in Vegas. I have found that trying to gamble on these work junkets never works out for me and the minimum after 7pm was $100 at the blackjack tables, which is a bit rich for me. Overall, it was a lowkey trip which was just fine. Our company just merged two huge divisions so there was a lot to accomplish during the time there.
I get it. Yes company trips to Vegas are a lot different than personal ones. Can say I have done both as well. Not at the Wynn though. That is a nice touch. You have to stay somewhat sharp when it is on the company dime for sure.

It wasn’t just the governor who cut your guy loose either. I will just leave Harvey’s case alone. If it wasn’t in New York no way in hell does that happen.

Reactions: willdup
I'm going to offer a mea culpa here

Clearly, I made snap comments having no real general sense of the case (jump to conclusions mat was in full effect)

Going to acknowledge my jackassery here and own it. Apologies.
Gee, I’ve never done that before……..

Jackassery is my middle name.

Reactions: jlstone412
You're either too stupid or in bad faith for me to want to explain. You know, I'm definitely leaning towards the latter. You know exactly when and what I'm talking about. You're just so deep in the trenches that you have to twist and pull all forms of logic to convince yourself.

You're either too stupid or in bad faith for me to want to explain. You know, I'm definitely leaning towards the latter. You know exactly when and what I'm talking about. You're just so deep in the trenches that you have to twist and pull all forms of logic to convince yourself.
LOL, what a crappy response. You made a stupid assertion that an ex president should be hung for treason. Respondent asked why and when and rather than answer you go on the attack.

I assume you’re talking about January 6 when Trump told the crowd to go peacefully to the Capitol, and you want to hang him for that? You sound unhinged.

LOL, what a crappy response. You made a stupid assertion that an ex president should be hung for treason. Respondent asked why and when and rather than answer you go on the attack.

I assume you’re talking about January 6 when Trump told the crowd to go peacefully to the Capitol, and you want to hang him for that? You sound unhinged.
If you try to overthrow an election, you should be hung. I'll stand on that everyday of the week. Just bc yall are retarded apes who can't see that what he did was an attempt to overthrow an election doesn't change that. I don't see a reason to argue with yall about it, yall were tfg before Jan 6 even happened

Last edited:
If you try to overthrow an election, you should be hung. I'll stand on that everyday of the week. Just bc yall are retarded apes who can't see that what he did was an attempt to overthrow an election doesn't change that. I don't see a reason to argue with yall about it, yall were tfg before Jan 6 even happened
Thinking you may need to review the definition of treason.

Thinking you may need to review the definition of treason.
Websters dictionary:

the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

Websters dictionary:

the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

https://www.annenbergclassroom.org/article-iii-section-3/

You know, I'll be fair and say strictly from a constitutional perspective, I was wrong. And that ultimately is what would matter, but it was still an insurrection and an attack on democracy. I'm not wavering on that. His intent was to stop Pence from codefying the election. Yall can call me unhinged, but this country is at a breaking point from years of corruption, Trump is only a sympton more than a cure. The problems were facing now are mostly decades old. Money in politics is ultimately the root cause, but Trump has openly stated multiple times that he wants to be a dictator, he doesn't have to say the direct words for him to constantly behave in a way that is inherently undemocratic. So, I'll concede and admit I was wrong what discussing the constitutional definition of treason, bc while there are multiple definitions, that's going to be the one used in law, you are still supporting a despot, and it breaks my heart you can't see how big of a con man Trump is and always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: jdwalker
You're either too stupid or in bad faith for me to want to explain. You know, I'm definitely leaning towards the latter. You know exactly when and what I'm talking about. You're just so deep in the trenches that you have to twist and pull all forms of logic to convince yourself.etc
No he is correct, explain why you are so biased against Trump. I would like to hear your opinions on this.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

That’s what I’m talking about when I say that the insane patients are running the hospital and country.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
You know, I'll be fair and say strictly from a constitutional perspective, I was wrong. And that ultimately is what would matter, but it was still an insurrection and an attack on democracy. I'm not wavering on that. His intent was to stop Pence from codefying the election. Yall can call me unhinged, but this country is at a breaking point from years of corruption, Trump is only a sympton more than a cure. The problems were facing now are mostly decades old. Money in politics is ultimately the root cause, but Trump has openly stated multiple times that he wants to be a dictator, he doesn't have to say the direct words for him to constantly behave in a way that is inherently undemocratic. So, I'll concede and admit I was wrong what discussing the constitutional definition of treason, bc while there are multiple definitions, that's going to be the one used in law, you are still supporting a despot, and it breaks my heart you can't see how big of a con man Trump is and always has been.
I don’t disagree with a lot of your post, but you are smarter than the dictator comment. Read between the lines. He does not want to be a dictator. Day one. He wants to use his executive orders. Which are as much of a dictator as he can be. Brandon used his to fubar the country. That is what he is referring to. But anyone listening and believing that as a reality I don’t know what to say. Is he stupid in saying it. Yes. But he trolls people into oblivion with it. Which is why I can’t stand and him as a candidate. That isn’t presidential, but he owns so many never trumpers with this line of shit it is breath taking. As bad as he can be, there is no way anyone can be worse than Biden. Every thing Biden touches turns to dog shit.

I don’t disagree with a lot of your post, but you are smarter than the dictator comment. Read between the lines. He does not want to be a dictator. Day one. He wants to use his executive orders. Which are as much of a dictator as he can be. Brandon used his to fubar the country. That is what he is referring to. But anyone listening and believing that as a reality I don’t know what to say. Is he stupid in saying it. Yes. But he trolls people into oblivion with it. Which is why I can’t stand and him as a candidate. That isn’t presidential, but he owns so many never trumpers with this line of shit it is breath taking. As bad as he can be, there is no way anyone can be worse than Biden. Every thing Biden touches turns to dog shit.
Hey man all Trump said was he wanted to be dictator for one day and that he would sign executive orders to close down the border. And that was it! These democrats take things out of context every time Trump makes a statement.

Hey man all Trump said was he wanted to be dictator for one day and that he would sign executive orders to close down the border. And that was it! These democrats take things out of context every time Trump makes a statement.
I know. Totally agree. But why even say it. It is a gotcha question. Now every Dem believes this stupidity. It is being used against him in ads like it is the truth. People want to believe it. I don’t want Trump to leave anything to chance. But he always pushes the envelope. Just beat Biden before he prison rapes what is left of the country. Some people just don’t want to believe how bad he sucks. Tons are on this board. In denial. This isn’t about trump the person. You can’t have someone in charge of the country who is allowing the extremist from his party to dictate policy. From either side. Progressive left policies don’t work anywhere. It isn’t about trump at all. He doesn’t have to make it about him and he wins with ease. Layoff the sound bites. There is so much idiotic low hanging fruit out there from the left it is insane. He really doesn’t have to. So many stupid decisions Biden has made. So many gaffe’s. Just make videos of it and put it on air. Joe will give at least 20 more idiotic speeches before Election Day. Just run his infinite lies and mistakes on a loop. Should be easy.

He took 11 questions in his last interview. 9 answers were fact checked to be lies. It is just that easy.

Last edited:
You know, I'll be fair and say strictly from a constitutional perspective, I was wrong. And that ultimately is what would matter, but it was still an insurrection and an attack on democracy. I'm not wavering on that. His intent was to stop Pence from codefying the election. Yall can call me unhinged, but this country is at a breaking point from years of corruption, Trump is only a sympton more than a cure. The problems were facing now are mostly decades old. Money in politics is ultimately the root cause, but Trump has openly stated multiple times that he wants to be a dictator, he doesn't have to say the direct words for him to constantly behave in a way that is inherently undemocratic. So, I'll concede and admit I was wrong what discussing the constitutional definition of treason, bc while there are multiple definitions, that's going to be the one used in law, you are still supporting a despot, and it breaks my heart you can't see how big of a con man Trump is and always has been
I agree with a lot of this post and you're right that Trump is a symptom of a larger problem. I've said since the beginning that Trump was created by a Pub party that promised a fiscally responsible government but left behind their base the day after the election was over and went back to playing the DC game.

Imo, Trump has captured a majority of the Pub voting base because he ran on and worked towards policies that the Pub base and Tea Party types have been voting for forever. Take NATO for example. The Pub base has no issue with being a member of NATO but many don't believe we should be overpaying for the defense of Europe while they failed to live up to their agreements and then used the savings to subsidize European companies that would compete in a global economy with American companies.

Look at China. Do you think it makes sense to be so dependent on the Chicoms for many of our necessary products and then give them open access to our market while they restrict our access to their markets? Was NAFTA working out well for the U.S. middle class? Trump was the only guy confronting China and making a common sense case that the Chinese may be a valuable trade partner but they aren't our friends.

I don't think anyone is happy that Trump became the one carrying the banner but when you look at all the things done to sabotage Trump, there aren't many other people that would take those arrows. Maybe it takes a bombastic asshole to fight the corruption that has taken over DC.

I agree with a lot of this post and you're right that Trump is a symptom of a larger problem. I've said since the beginning that Trump was created by a Pub party that promised a fiscally responsible government but left behind their base the day after the election was over and went back to playing the DC game.

Imo, Trump has captured a majority of the Pub voting base because he ran on and worked towards policies that the Pub base and Tea Party types have been voting for forever. Take NATO for example. The Pub base has no issue with being a member of NATO but many don't believe we should be overpaying for the defense of Europe while they failed to live up to their agreements and then used the savings to subsidize European companies that would compete in a global economy with American companies.

Look at China. Do you think it makes sense to be so dependent on the Chicoms for many of our necessary products and then give them open access to our market while they restrict our access to their markets? Was NAFTA working out well for the U.S. middle class? Trump was the only guy confronting China and making a common sense case that the Chinese may be a valuable trade partner but they aren't our friends.

I don't think anyone is happy that Trump became the one carrying the banner but when you look at all the things done to sabotage Trump, there aren't many other people that would take those arrows. Maybe it takes a bombastic asshole to fight the corruption that has taken over DC.
I know. I want to dislike him and go along with it. But the shit he is dealing with is insane. And only the right points it out. A few from the left are checking in with some worry. But here is what they have going for him.

A doc case. That what the current president has topped easily. No security whatsoever. No idea he even had top secret documents everywhere. Bs charges cooked up by a doj that was just proven to be after him over zealously. And they are pissed he wasn’t sure he wanted to completely cooperate. Smh. He did some wrong here for sure, but what is happening with this is insane.

Defamation. Did he do some of this himself. Yep. His accuser won due to a woman with no clue when, where or even if penetration happened. She calls rape sexy. She named her cat vagina. She also claims 21 other people sexually assaulted her over the years.

Bragg. Do I even need to poke holes here. These charges have never been raised in ny. The judge donates to the Dems heavily. His daughter makes millions of Democrat success. Two witnesses have lied and changed stories so many times it is hard to keep up. Even bill Maher aired differences in stories from interviews on his show.

Fani. God help us. Democrats are the first to use fake electorates. It worked out for them. But this has been done before.

Maro largo. Worth 17 million dollars. Shown as property overvalued. For a case where there was no victim. Maro largo was a delapited place. It was purchased for 10 million in the 80’s. Now only worth 17 million according to the biggest idiot judge on planet earth. It is located amongst some of the most valuable property in the country. After buying it, he renovated it and added 20000 square feet. It is only sitting on 20 acres in the middle of palm beach. 🤦‍♂️

All of these for a former president. This is what we have chosen to go after a former president the first time for. This is what Pandora’s box was opened about. This could have been done to every single outgoing president over the last 50 years. Trump is as non sympathetic a human as you could put on this earth. Yet somehow the Dems have made him a martyr.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT