ADVERTISEMENT

Dash, you need to shut down the Chat. Bad for recruiting if....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing else.
As I’ve mentioned most of everyone is acting accordingly. It is a few that have stepped over the line.
Not going to eliminate the whole board just because of a few tater heads.
If others step out of line with racially tinged posts they will handled.
Racist posts are wrong and won’t be tolerated but otherwise the Chat has been what it is for years and hasn’t hurt Georgia’s recruiting.

Last edited:
nothing else.
Good to see the “Cancel Culture” is alive and well on ugasports.com.

Obviously egregious posts and/or posters should be dealt with individually, but if this whole section of the forum is closed it will be a damn shame and make me seriously reconsider if I’m going to re-up for a 19th straight year.

Or maybe he cares about the image of his university.
About 5-10% of what is being labeled “racist” on this forum is actually racist. The term racism is one of the most overused and misused words in America today.

Screaming “racism” over and over again is nothing more than a way to squelch free speech and different points of view in many instances.

About 5-10% of what is being labeled “racist” on this forum is actually racist. The term racism is one of the most overused and misused words in America today.

Screaming “racism” over and over again is nothing more than a way to squelch free speech and different points of view in many instances.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Reactions: khonelson

Nobody is squelching free speech.
We are squelching posts with what we feel are racially tinged. It’s our call.
We’re not putting up with it.

Nobody is squelching free speech.
We are squelching posts with what we feel are racially tinged. It’s our call.
We’re not putting up with it.
I’m sure he wasn’t referring to what you or mods have done. He is referring to other members coming in and labeling everything they see as racist(even when it isn’t) and reporting every post with the intent of punishing people on the chat they disagree with.
We don’t have any issue with management, you handled things professionally.

Dash will treat everyone fairly and with dawg pride love . Please show love to each other . We fighting too much . There other things we can be mad at .

No, but it is one of the stages of grief that you’ll be dealing with this November when Trump is re-elected.

If he can clean up this shit-show and put the country in a better place then he deserves reflection. Otherwise he’ll go down in history as a one term impeached president who failed to prepare the country for a pandemic and oversaw massive racial strife.

If he can clean up this shit-show and put the country in a better place then he deserves reflection. Otherwise he’ll go down in history as a one term impeached president who failed to prepare the country for a pandemic and oversaw massive racial strife.
You are literally the only person left who thinks he was legitimately impeached. Lmao. With the exposure of the coup attempt, that impeachment will go down as a continual reminder of the failure And corruption of Dims.

And watch your language

You are literally the only person left who thinks he was legitimately impeached. Lmao. With the exposure of the coup attempt, that impeachment will go down as a continual reminder of the failure And corruption of Dims.

And watch your language

I didn’t say that he was legitimately or illegitimately impeached. I said he was impeached.

And watch your language

You continue to be wrong about a number of things. If you are unfamiliar with our government, there is an impeachment process. And guess what, Trump was impeached by the rules. Or do you want to revise history?

You continue to be wrong about a number of things. If you are unfamiliar with our government, there is an impeachment process. And guess what, Trump was impeached by the rules. Or do you want to revise history?
There are plenty of people put into jail based on fraudulent evidence who were later exonerated. Do you still crow about how they will always be considered convicted criminals?
No, we should never cover up the fraud in the swamp that attempted to overthrow our Government and a duly elected president. This was a partisan political scam and apparently you fell for it and now aren’t honest enough to admit it.

Wrong again. He wasn't removed because of the questionable actions of the Senate. But he will always be impeached.

So he wasn't acquitted? You sure about that, Celtic, or did you skip your meds tonight?

You have never improved your reading I see. See my post you quoted. Nothing about being acquitted, except for the questionable actions of the Senate (blocking further witnesses). He was still impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT