ADVERTISEMENT

Defense of Trump

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
Trump needed one more term to save America. He wasn't for sale, loved America, and was against China's theft of intellectual property and US technology.

Even before taking the oath, Trump was universally hated in DC. He was from the outside and represented a wrench in the gears for the DC elite and the rest of the swamp.

Most all the deep state are working for themselves and get pensions we could only dream of. Or maybe they want to gain experience and find a job in a think tank, a job with the incoming administration, or a lucrative deal with a lobbyist.

However the most dangerous swamp rats are those who are in positions of power where they can make millions from foreign sources who are eager to bribe for access to power. China in particular uses bribery as a major tool to steal technology and strategic plans. Joe and Hunter Biden are only the tip of the iceburg. There is also Diane Feinstein, McConnell, the Bushes, the Clintons, & Pelosi. to name just a few.

In addition, the silicon valley oligarchs such as Cook, Bill Gates, Dorsey, Zuckerburg, are also already knee deep in deals with China. Same with Wall Street. Very few of them are patriotic and seem to prefer the Chinese dictatorship of Chi to the representative democracy of the USA. That appeals to their egos and they envy that Che can snap his fingers and a decision is made. The above plus the democratsare elitists who think the American people are drones and are a drag to progress. That is why you see the censorship and mandates that satisfy their authoritarian proclivity.

Each and every one of the above hated the Chinese tariffs and the rest of Trump’s deal with China. They hated the first president to stand up to China.

So like I said , Trump needed one more term and hopefully he will get one.

One other thing. The Chinese have been conspiring to get American pols to equate the past sin of slavery several centuries ago in America to the suppression of freedom, lack of human rights, child labor, forced abortion, and organ harvesting of minorities. That is behind the dems/media cries of white supremacy and racism behind every rock. Nothing ever said negative about China. The tactic seems to be working.

Last edited:
Trump needed one more term to save America. He wasn't for sale, loved America, and was against China's theft of intellectual property and US technology.

Even before taking the oath, Trump was universally hated in DC. He was from the outside and represented a wrench in the gears for the DC elite and the rest of the swamp.

Most all the deep state are working for themselves and get pensions we could only dream of. Or maybe they want to gain experience and find a job in a think tank, a job with the incoming administration, or a lucrative deal with a lobbyist.

However the most dangerous swamp rats are those who are in positions of power where they can make millions from foreign sources who are eager to bribe for access to power. China in particular uses bribery as a major tool to steal technology and strategic plans. Joe and Hunter Biden are only the tip of the iceburg. There is also Diane Feinstein, McConnell, the Bushes, the Clintons, & Pelosi. to name just a few.

In addition, the silicon valley oligarchs such as Cook, Bill Gates, Dorsey, Zuckerburg, are also already knee deep in deals with China. Same with Wall Street. Very few of them are patriotic and seem to prefer the Chinese dictatorship of Chi to the representative democracy of the USA. That appeals to their egos and they envy that Che can snap his fingers and a decision is made. The above plus the democratsare elitists who think the American people are drones and are a drag to progress. That is why you see the censorship and mandates that satisfy their authoritarian proclivity.

Each and every one of the above hated the Chinese tariffs and the rest of Trump’s deal with China. They hated the first president to stand up to China.

One other thing. The Chinese have been conspiring to get American pols to equate the past sin of slavery several centuries ago in America to the suppression of freedom, lack of human rights, child labor, forced abortion, and organ harvesting of minorities. That is behind the dems/media cries of white supremacy and racism behind every rock. Nothing ever said negative about China. The tactic seems to be working.
You're right. Still not sure Trump gets the nomination though. Several other good potential candidates out there, and a lot of rinos will give it a go as well.

Have you ever looked up Biden’s recent actions in response to China stealing IP from the United States?

Biden is keeping Trumps tariffs in place. The difference is that he’s encouraging our allies to do the same compared to Trumps America’s First way of doing things.

I suppose China doesn't mind since we are sending our manufacturing jobs over there. Our trade deficit with China is over $1T. A record!!! Thanks Joe

I suppose China doesn't mind since we are sending our manufacturing jobs over there. Our trade deficit with China is over $1T. A record!!! Thanks Joe

The article you just linked does not have anything to do with sending Manufacturing jobs abroad. It’s highlighting a loophole in US custom laws that allows goods under $800 to enter the country with minimal government oversight. Manufacturing jobs have been sent overseas prior to Biden, Trump, and Obama. I knew I was wasting my time trying to explain something to you.

Reactions: nice marmot
Has nothing to with Biden (I think he is a very weak leader, but OP still defending Trump at this point has lost their mind.
Are you even paying attention to what HE is saying, not what the "fake news" is interpreting what he says.
STILL saying the election was stolen, wanting massive protests if he gets charged with any crime. He don't GAS about this country, only himself. That is VERY obvious now.
This is the former President of the United States making these comments, not some far left or right extremist nobody.
Some on here will say it's the TDS, well hell yeah! If you don't take him seriously at this point (especially after 1/6), then maybe you have your head in the sand.
So in hopes that my former party will distance themselves from him and call him out as the con-man he is.
Maybe after they win back the house and senate after the mid terms.
Expect many to start with the name calling, that's OK. I am not defending Biden, or any Dem as far as that goes.
Just going by what the former President is actually saying, not someone's opinion.
Hope all have a great day.

I add to the group compromised by China our universities. Importantly our scientific community. Their denial of even discussing honestly the origins of Covid are concerning. I wonder what else are they playing god with that could be unleashed on humanity

Has nothing to with Biden (I think he is a very weak leader, but OP still defending Trump at this point has lost their mind.
Are you even paying attention to what HE is saying, not what the "fake news" is interpreting what he says.
STILL saying the election was stolen, wanting massive protests if he gets charged with any crime. He don't GAS about this country, only himself. That is VERY obvious now.
This is the former President of the United States making these comments, not some far left or right extremist nobody.
Some on here will say it's the TDS, well hell yeah! If you don't take him seriously at this point (especially after 1/6), then maybe you have your head in the sand.
So in hopes that my former party will distance themselves from him and call him out as the con-man he is.
Expect many to start with the name calling, that's OK. I am not defending Biden, or any Dem as far as that goes.
Just going by what the former President is actually saying, not someone's opinion.
Mitch , have you seen the recent videos of dems taking handfuls of ballots to the drop boxes and before they drop them in ...they take a picture of how many they have ,they are paid per ballot . If there was not an appreciable amount of cheating ..why did most states tweak their voting laws ? Asking for a friend !

Some
Mitch , have you seen the recent videos of dems taking handfuls of ballots to the drop boxes and before they drop them in ...they take a picture of how many they have ,they are paid per ballot . If there was not an appreciable amount of cheating ..why did most states tweak their voting laws ? Asking for a friend !
So your saying it was stolen?
I have also seen videos of Bigfoot.
Until the courts say it was stolen and needs to be overturned, it was legitimate.
That's the way it works in America.

Some
Until the courts say it was stolen and needs to be overturned, it was legitimate.
That's the way it works in America.
You are blinded by your tds. Having someone else for pres besides Trump is working out just swell isn't it? You would rather the country collapse and we all become Chinese or 3rd world Hispanics wouldn't you. Good grief we are going to heck in a handbasket because people like you are so worried about goofy stuff Trump might say.... but let me tell you, while he was saying them he was doing great for our Country. You can't deny we are far worse off now than when he was in office.

You are blinded by your tds. Having someone else for pres besides Trump is working out just swell isn't it? You would rather the country collapse and we all become Chinese or 3rd world Hispanics wouldn't you. Good grief we are going to heck in a handbasket because people like you are so worried about goofy stuff Trump might say.... but let me tell you, while he was saying them he was doing great for our Country. You can't deny we are far worse off now than when he was in office.
This sounds like fear mongering and clutching pearls.

You lost me on the suggestion that Trump wasn't for sale. There may not be a person in the US today more willing to debase himself for a buck. If the guy who claims to be entirely self-made had not actually been bailed out many times by his father, who then left him $413m, he would be slinging timeshares in FL, although that may be an insult to those in the timeshare business.

Why did Trump lie about his continued pursuit of a business deal in Moscow during the 2016 campaign?
Ballot harvesting is legal in some states but not in Georgia. Something you may not know is that the act of ballot harvesting does not render the harvested votes themselves fraudulent. if someone broke the law, prosecute those people to the full extent of the law. It still doesn't change the results.

You don't merit a response. The stuff you post is way wackier than anything Trump says.
I try to help a fellow American out by talking him off the ledge and this is the response I get? Classic. No president is perfect, but some are more dangerous to our democracy than others. Trump actions everyday are leading to the slow decline of our country. He has everyday people questioning the integrity of our democracy because he lost. It's been over 1 year and he still has not come up with one legitimate shred of evidence of voter fraud. And to show how much of a POS he is, he's turning Republicans against each other, especially in the state of GA. Don't be a blind Trump homer because you like the crazy things that come out of his mouth.

You lost me on the suggestion that Trump wasn't for sale. There may not be a person in the US today more willing to debase himself for a buck. If the guy who claims to be entirely self-made had not actually been bailed out many times by his father, who then left him $413m, he would be slinging timeshares in FL, although that may be an insult to those in the timeshare business.

Why did Trump lie about his continued pursuit of a business deal in Moscow during the 2016 campaign?

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states but not in Georgia. Something you may not know is that the act of ballot harvesting does not render the harvested votes themselves fraudulent. if someone broke the law, prosecute those people to the full extent of the law. It still doesn't change the results.

You get all your info from left leaning America hating dim apologist. Why would anyone in their right mind listen to a word you type. Follow the likes. No one in their right mind does listen to a word you type. Trump had his money already. He was not for sale for influence.. On the other hand brandon is a life long sponge politician. Do the math. Only blind folks cant see which one is compromised.

LOL the statement about Trump and his money in defense of brandon is one of your most ridiculous pontifications to date. Shows just how deep in the trash bin of America hating dimorats you have sunk.

You get all your info from left leaning America hating dim apologist. Why would anyone in their right mind listen to a word you type. Follow the likes. No one in their right mind does listen to a word you type. Trump had his money already. He was not for sale for influence.. On the other hand brandon is a life long sponge politician. Do the math. Only blind folks cant see which one is compromised.

LOL the statement about Trump and his money in defense of brandon is one of your most ridiculous pontifications to date. Shows just how deep in the trash bin of America hating dimorats you have sunk.
I don't need to left-leaning press to inform me about Trump. I get the information directly from the man himself!

Here is an appeal for money from today. I have seen more dignified efforts at scamming from Nigerian royalty...

And if he is so rich, why did he need to loot his foundation?

Some
That's the way it works in America

There is still more coming out about the 2020 election being stolen. Although I don't think anyone with TDS like yourself would ever believe it. A movie will be coming out this spring. It is a collaboration between True The Vote and dinish D'souza.
See here

I don't see the big deal with Trump still making comments about a stolen election since the dems called Trump an illegitimate president for 4 years. Not only that but they tried to overturn the election by using all the power of the govt to frame him as a traitor.
Lets see a source that says trump is calling for a large scale violence if he is charged with a crime.

Wild,

DT is the most investigated person in the world and yet nothing turned up. Compared to Biden he is a boy scout as far as corruption is concerned.

Biden is keeping Trumps tariffs in place. The difference is that he’s encouraging our allies to do the same compared to Trumps America’s First way of doing things.
So the left criticized DT for imposing tariffs but now he is a hero for maintaining them.

I will believe it when the courts say there was enough fraud to overturn the election.
Unlike you, who won't admit it was NOT stolen even when NO one but Trump and his cult members saying it over and over.
So I ask you, who is really deranged......

There is still more coming out about the 2020 election being stolen. Although I don't think anyone with TDS like yourself would ever believe it. A movie will be coming out this spring. It is a collaboration between True The Vote and dinish D'souza.
See here

I don't see the big deal with Trump still making comments about a stolen election since the dems called Trump an illegitimate president for 4 years. Not only that but they tried to overturn the election by using all the power of the govt to frame him as a traitor.
Lets see a source that says trump is calling for a large scale violence if he is charged with a crime.

Wild,

DT is the most investigated person in the world and yet nothing turned up. Compared to Biden he is a boy scout as far as corruption is concerned.

So the left criticized DT for imposing tariffs but now he is a hero for maintaining them.
Is this the same Dinesh D'Souza convicted of felony campaign finance fraud? Why yes, I think it is! Have anything to share from another stellar source like maybe convicted felon Roger Stone or convicted felon Michael Flynn? Come on, Cherry. You can do better than that.

I will believe it when the courts say there was enough fraud to overturn the election.
Unlike you, who won't admit it was NOT stolen even when NO one but Trump and his cult members saying it over and over.
So I ask you, who is really deranged......
My friend wants to know , why did most states change their election laws ? He mentioned that states like Delaware are more strict than states like Georgia ...is he right ??? Let's go Brandon !!!

My friend wants to know , why did most states change their election laws ? He mentioned that states like Delaware are more strict than states like Georgia ...is he right ??? Let's go Brandon !!!
Show me ANYWHERE it has been PROVEN in court there was enough voter fraud in the 2020 election to have it overturned.
You can't. So "Let's go Trump".
As far as any "changes", I assume that's just to please the base. They know the election will never be overturned, but the cult leader said it should be, so they want to make it appear they are doing something.
BTW, I am for anything to be done that makes it harder to cheat. I also believe it should be easy as possible for people to vote.

Last edited:
Laws were expanded to enable more people to vote due to COVID. You guys have yet to show any evidence of fraud and it's hilarious. If Biden wins another election it's because of 2020 election myths. Trump has lied to you just let it die.

Holy F you have been brainwashed. Dude, how much $$! Has he raked in just over the election fraud BS..over $200 Million and that was months ago. I’m all for weakening China but this is some first rate BS your pumping brother.

Before you mention Biden becuase that’s play 1 from the Chat playbook, I don’t like Biden

"follow the likes" lol. could you be more callow?

Show me ANYWHERE it has been PROVEN in court there was enough voter fraud in the 2020 election to have it overturned.
You can't. So "Let's go Trump".
As far as any "changes", I assume that's just to please the base. They know the election will never be overturned, but the cult leader said it should be, so they want to make it appear they are doing something.
BTW, I am for anything to be done that makes it harder to cheat. I also believe it should be easy as possible for people to vote.
BTW , ditto on your last sentence . My friend still was wondering why the ballot harvesting seemed to be concentrated in the swing states , he also was wondering who would be paying dems to find ballots and deposit them in the boxes . He then wondered out loud , if they were legit ballots , no dead folks ,no nursing home grabs, and even stolen ballots ...he's very curious . He knows you can't answer from personal experience , just curious what you believe happened ! I can't make him believe that Brandon received 81 million legit votes ...that is a lot !!

"follow the likes" lol. could you be more callow?
I guess “likes” might indicate how many or how few people think your opinion is wurf a shit. And if all your likes come from the same three or four people, I’d suppose that means your opinion is shared by only a tiny minority on this particular forum.

Reactions: cherrydawg
See here

Wild,

Is this the same Dinesh D'Souza convicted of felony campaign finance fraud? Why yes, I think it is! Have anything to share from another stellar source like maybe convicted felon Roger Stone or convicted felon Michael Flynn? Come on, Cherry. You can do better than that.

D'Souza Gave 20K dollars to a friend to vote for someone in a local election. So Let's hang him. Anybody else would have been fined or unless it was a Biden or a dem then nothing would have been done. compare that

Holy F you have been brainwashed. Dude, how much $$! Has he raked in just over the election fraud BS..over $200 Million and that was months ago. I’m all for weakening China but this is some first rate BS your pumping brother.

Before you mention Biden becuase that’s play 1 from the Chat playbook, I don’t like Biden
You are the pot calling the kettle black. Trump is raising money for the mid term elections. If he is using it for other purposes then lets see the evidence.

BTW , ditto on your last sentence . My friend still was wondering why the ballot harvesting seemed to be concentrated in the swing states , he also was wondering who would be paying dems to find ballots and deposit them in the boxes . He then wondered out loud , if they were legit ballots , no dead folks ,no nursing home grabs, and even stolen ballots ...he's very curious . He knows you can't answer from personal experience , just curious what you believe happened ! I can't make him believe that Brandon received 81 million legit votes ...that is a lot !!
I God honestly believe only DJT is the only one that could allow someone as weak as Biden to win.
Trumps approval ratings overall were never that good, even before he went nuts.
Like I have said many times, I voted for him in 16. I was off the Trump train when he started months BEFORE the election saying the only way could lose was it had to be rigged. Well, I ain't no rocket scientist, but even I know what was coming down the road and it would be terrible for this country. In his world, there is NO WAY he can lose. The either wins, or its rigged.
For the life of me, I can't see how anyone who truly loves this country, can't see how that is extremely dangerous.
I also believe the access to mail in ballots allowed for a record turn out.
Trump was saying all along not to use "mail in" because they would not be counted. That is why the Rep built up a big lead when "same day" ballots were counted first.
I also believe Trump is the reason Ga went blue. He has SO MANY people that hinge on every word, so when he says before the runoff...the election is rigged, or your vote won't be counted, you had to know what that would do to turn out on the Rep side.
Like a have always said, even though I hate Trump with a passion since he started the whole election fraud bs, if it is ever PROVEN in court there was enough fraud to overturn the last .election, then by all means throw Biden out and put Trump back in.
I love this country, and as someone who will be 60 this year, all this division really is bad IMO.
Biden will (if he runs again) will get voted out of office next .election.
The ONLY way he would have a chance is if Trump runs again.
The guy is just a loser, except for the ones that are willing to overlook anything to keep from being wrong.
I have people very close to me that I think would walk in front on a moving car if Trump told them to.
I have never seen anything like it. I thought Reagan was a great President, but he was just a man and if he said the same crap as Trump does, I would have hated him as well.
Sorry so long.....I am out of breath!

Last edited:
I guess “likes” might indicate how many or how few people think your opinion is wurf a shit. And if all your likes come from the same three or four people, I’d suppose that means your opinion is shared by only a tiny minority on this particular forum.
That is the exact point. This particular forum is full of people who seem to think that opinion is somehow a substitute for fact and that "likes" are somehow a stand-in for veracity. It's what's known as an echo chamber.

That is the exact point. This particular forum is full of people who seem to think that opinion is somehow a substitute for fact and that "likes" are somehow a stand-in for veracity. It's what's known as an echo chamber.
Bull crap You 3 lefty loons are the ones without facts. You repeat dim lies about ERRYTHING. It is a fact your boy brandon is destroying the country and has absolutely no clue what he is doing. On the other hand, Trump did great things as president that helped ALL Americans. You leftist are so dull you have no grip on reality. Look at any economic measure, look at crime, etc etc etc. Your boy that you 3 or 4 prop up continually is an idiot loser and was put into office by those with similar intellect.

NAME 1 thing brandon has done that is good for America. Lets see what whopper you come up with.

eggzackly duck, they have trouble understanding that they are the loony left.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Bull crap You 3 lefty loons are the ones without facts. You repeat dim lies about ERRYTHING. It is a fact your boy brandon is destroying the country and has absolutely no clue what he is doing. On the other hand, Trump did great things as president that helped ALL Americans. You leftist are so dull you have no grip on reality. Look at any economic measure, look at crime, etc etc etc. Your boy that you 3 or 4 prop up continually is an idiot loser and was put into office by those with similar intellect.

NAME 1 thing brandon has done that is good for America. Lets see what whopper you come up with.
Easy. The Infrastructure Bill. That’s a bill that everyone will benefit from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT