ADVERTISEMENT

Defense of Trump

Show me ANYWHERE it has been PROVEN in court there was enough voter fraud in the 2020 election to have it overturned.
You can't. So "Let's go Trump".
As far as any "changes", I assume that's just to please the base. They know the election will never be overturned, but the cult leader said it should be, so they want to make it appear they are doing something.
BTW, I am for anything to be done that makes it harder to cheat. I also believe it should be easy as possible for people to vote.

Easy. The Infrastructure Bill. That’s a bill that everyone will benefit from.
ROFLMBO As I said, you don't merit any other response as the things you say are so untrue and ridiculous only a true braindead illiterate senile dementia suffering fool would believe.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Has nothing to with Biden (I think he is a very weak leader, but OP still defending Trump at this point has lost their mind.
Are you even paying attention to what HE is saying, not what the "fake news" is interpreting what he says.
STILL saying the election was stolen, wanting massive protests if he gets charged with any crime. He don't GAS about this country, only himself. That is VERY obvious now.
This is the former President of the United States making these comments, not some far left or right extremist nobody.
Some on here will say it's the TDS, well hell yeah! If you don't take him seriously at this point (especially after 1/6), then maybe you have your head in the sand.
So in hopes that my former party will distance themselves from him and call him out as the con-man he is.
Maybe after they win back the house and senate after the mid terms.
Expect many to start with the name calling, that's OK. I am not defending Biden, or any Dem as far as that goes.
Just going by what the former President is actually saying, not someone's opinion.
Hope all have a great day.
have you paid attn to what brandon has actually done and said???????? Do you pay attn to what trumps policies did for the country in comparison????? or do you just listen to the msm?????? that statement you made above about fake news is laughable... russia russia russia Where Trumps policies about himself or the country? Head is not in the sand. Let me say it loud and clear.... JANUARY 6 WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE TREASONOUS TRAITORUS AND ACTUALLY VIOLENT THINGS THE DIMS HAVE DONE, AND THAT BRANDON IS CURRENTLY DOING TO THE COUNTRY. i THINK WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THE FOLKS THAT PROTESTED ON 1/6 IS SHAMEFUL ESPESIALLY IN COMPARISON TO WHAT WAS DONE TO THE BLM ANTIFA FOLKS THAT ACTUALLY PERPATRATED VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE AND PROPERTY.
You snowflake types have listened to the she wolf and schumer etc and their crying about democracy being in danger from a few hundred UNARMED folks marching on the capital.. while they are passing laws robbing US BLIND, taking our freedoms, and enriching themselves. the dim party is the threat to democracy along with those that are behind them. The rot that is central to that party and its supporters should make you retch if you were really different. They HATE America, they believe in killing babies, 9oh excuse me, I should say choice, as in murdering a human should just be my choice they are not different than the ancient tribes that sacrificed babies to appease their gods other than the fact the tribes did it in ignorance,,, these people do it out of depravity. They are humanist that worship human greed, sin, and lust, they promote lgqbtxyz on children, they believe parents should turn their children over to the govt. The promote racial divide and do it in the most sinister way blaming their raciest ideology on everyone else. I could go on and on but there is no point. Those on the left have lost all ability to reason, have placed their trust in humans and worship government control.

All I ask of all you in this thread who voted for Biden to spite trump. Please vote the other way next time. I know it feels good on the propaganda filled high ground. Clean air. But this dumb mf is running the country into the ground. I hope it is a different candidate than trump running. Just because of all of this. Honestly, I don’t know how you defend anything that caused what we are dealing with. I will give you an easy definition of when you should know the country is being butt raked. When you go to Taco Bell, and they have no tacos. That should be the definition of panic. But Please allow us to take more bullshit from this galatically moronic dipstick, so you can stand on your principle. F me.

Except our children who will be stuck with the bill for all the crazy pissing away of money we do not have. The national debt hit $30 trillion today.
The national debt stood at $19.9 trillion when President Trump took office in January 2017 and it reached a high of $27 trillion in October 2020, an increase of almost 36%.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
The national debt stood at $19.9 trillion when President Trump took office in January 2017 and it reached a high of $27 trillion in October 2020, an increase of almost 36%.
Let’s revisit in 3 years. The fact that this country is that much in debt is pathetic.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
it more than doubled under oduma,,, that's a 100% increase if you can't do the math. So percentage wise that is 64 percentage points worse than Trump... further, the demented fool has only had 1 year. Pass the bill and he will swell his percentage many times over. And we all know its not an infrastruture bill, its a welfare giveaway bill... Just what the country needs.

You lost me on the suggestion that Trump wasn't for sale. There may not be a person in the US today more willing to debase himself for a buck. If the guy who claims to be entirely self-made had not actually been bailed out many times by his father, who then left him $413m, he would be slinging timeshares in FL, although that may be an insult to those in the timeshare business.

Why did Trump lie about his continued pursuit of a business deal in Moscow during the 2016 campaign?

Ballot harvesting is legal in some states but not in Georgia. Something you may not know is that the act of ballot harvesting does not render the harvested votes themselves fraudulent. if someone broke the law, prosecute those people to the full extent of the law. It still doesn't change the results.

Do tell,,, how did ole honest Joe get his money???
What did he do to earn a reported 17 million dollars the 4 years he was out of the white house?
Its very telling you come up with all these slights to Trump about his money but give good ole honest Joe a pass. LMBO you dims are such hypocrites.

The budget process is a joke. Trump would submit a budget but as with most othr presidents, it was dead on arrival. Congress from both sides would add their pork and send it back. Trump didn't really fight the congress as long as he got his priorities such as the military spending, etc. Then there are the entitlements which are the largest part and automatically inc with inflation. Then they have the pressure of the spending cap. v This process is so screwed up on spending I don't think anyone can fix it.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Some
So your saying it was stolen?
I have also seen videos of Bigfoot.
Until the courts say it was stolen and needs to be overturned, it was legitimate.
That's the way it works in America.
Unfortunately the bought and paid for courts won't cut their own paid for throats to overturn what they are bought and paid to do..AZ, GA, MI, PN, NV, WI, etc..all had the pieces in place to complete the steal..evidence is clear..

Unfortunately the bought and paid for courts won't cut their own paid for throats to overturn what they are bought and paid to do..AZ, GA, MI, PN, NV, WI, etc..all had the pieces in place to complete the steal..evidence is clear..
Who bought the courts?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
The budget process is a joke. Trump would submit a budget but as with most othr presidents, it was dead on arrival. Congress from both sides would add their pork and send it back. Trump didn't really fight the congress as long as he got his priorities such as the military spending, etc. Then there are the entitlements which are the largest part and automatically inc with inflation. Then they have the pressure of the spending cap. v This process is so screwed up on spending I don't think anyone can fix it.
Suggesting that Trump arrived in Washington as a fiscal conservative flys in the face of literally everything we know about his business career. They guy has been over leveraged most just life, to the point he may have committed loan fraud by massively over-valuing his assets on his loan documents. This is just one of his current legal issues.

Suggesting that Trump arrived in Washington as a fiscal conservative flys in the face of literally everything we know about his business career. They guy has been over leveraged most just life, to the point he may have committed loan fraud by massively over-valuing his assets on his loan documents. This is just one of his current legal issues.
Trump was a democrat prior to being a Republican. He realized he could easily exploit and run his con game on the Republican Party so he switched sides. Trump is also Pro-Choice.

Trump was a democrat prior to being a Republican. He realized he could easily exploit and run his con game on the Republican Party so he switched sides. Trump is also Pro-Choice.
Given his sexual history and well-established lack of character, the odds that Trump has personally funded one or more abortions is near 100%. The fervent support from many evangelicals is truly something to behold.

Trump needed one more term to save America. He wasn't for sale, loved America, and was against China's theft of intellectual property and US technology.

Even before taking the oath, Trump was universally hated in DC. He was from the outside and represented a wrench in the gears for the DC elite and the rest of the swamp.

Most all the deep state are working for themselves and get pensions we could only dream of. Or maybe they want to gain experience and find a job in a think tank, a job with the incoming administration, or a lucrative deal with a lobbyist.

However the most dangerous swamp rats are those who are in positions of power where they can make millions from foreign sources who are eager to bribe for access to power. China in particular uses bribery as a major tool to steal technology and strategic plans. Joe and Hunter Biden are only the tip of the iceburg. There is also Diane Feinstein, McConnell, the Bushes, the Clintons, & Pelosi. to name just a few.

In addition, the silicon valley oligarchs such as Cook, Bill Gates, Dorsey, Zuckerburg, are also already knee deep in deals with China. Same with Wall Street. Very few of them are patriotic and seem to prefer the Chinese dictatorship of Chi to the representative democracy of the USA. That appeals to their egos and they envy that Che can snap his fingers and a decision is made. The above plus the democratsare elitists who think the American people are drones and are a drag to progress. That is why you see the censorship and mandates that satisfy their authoritarian proclivity.

Each and every one of the above hated the Chinese tariffs and the rest of Trump’s deal with China. They hated the first president to stand up to China.

So like I said , Trump needed one more term and hopefully he will get one.

One other thing. The Chinese have been conspiring to get American pols to equate the past sin of slavery several centuries ago in America to the suppression of freedom, lack of human rights, child labor, forced abortion, and organ harvesting of minorities. That is behind the dems/media cries of white supremacy and racism behind every rock. Nothing ever said negative about China. The tactic seems to be working.
Trump thinks Stacey Abrams would make a better governor for Georgia than Brian Kemp.

Questions?

Care to present your clear evidence? I guess his own AG was bought off as well.
This really is amazing, and sad.

Trump thinks Stacey Abrams would make a better governor for Georgia than Brian Kemp.

Questions?
Textbook narcissistic injury response from Trump. Anyone who thinks he is capable of caring about anything but himself and his own ego is delusional. He may have single-handedly lost the senate by his behaviour between the election and the runoff vote.

Watch what happens as the various legal cases advance. He will throw anyone other than Ivanka under the bus if it helps him. Ironically, given that Ivanka and Jared have their own source of wealth, she may end up turning on her father at some point. It's all very shakespearean.

It is not as simple as that. A bank has the responsibility of checking valuations. YOu are making accusations which u can't back up.. You did the same thing for four years of Russia, Russia, Russia. You say it is 100% probability that he financed abortions. Again nothing to back it up.
You have no credibility whatsoever.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Care to present your clear evidence? I guess his own AG was bought off as well.
This really is amazing, and sad.
There is no evidence that the AG did one iota of an investigation into the claims about election fraud. So yes I would call that evidence that his position was political not based on actual knowledge.

Questions?
It is called making a point by bringing up an something absurd.. KInda like if you were to point out that Trump presidency was even worse than Biden.

There is no evidence that the AG did one iota of an investigation into the claims about election fraud. So yes I would call that evidence that his position was political not based on actual knowledge.
So you seem, sadly, like other Trump cult followers. That NO MATTER what the facts show and what the ones that would know (AG, Courts, Gov, SOS ect) say, it does not matter. Sad.
Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, Trump is lying?

Last edited:
So you seem, sadly, like other Trump cult followers. That NO MATTER what the facts show and what the ones that would know (AG, Courts, Gov, SOS ect) say, it does not matter. Sad.

On
Love the multiple ways you try to show that those of us who appreciate what DT has done for the country are unthinking extremists by referring to us as a Cult. I would say that those who hate trump and will go to any extent to criticize him whlle ignoring what he did for the country are a CULT.
As for the AG, Trump actually thanked Barr for his service. He was criticized by others https://www.independentsentinel.com...fraud-investigations-helped-write-bidens-eos/
Barr actually knew about the Hunter laptop and helped hide it until after the election.

On

Love the multiple ways you try to show that those of us who appreciate what DT has done for the country are unthinking extremists by referring to us as a Cult. I would say that those who hate trump and will go to any extent to criticize him whlle ignoring what he did for the country are a CULT.
As for the AG, Trump actually thanked Barr for his service. He was criticized by others https://www.independentsentinel.com...fraud-investigations-helped-write-bidens-eos/
Barr actually knew about the Hunter laptop and helped hide it until after the election.
I would say to you, that as someone who was once on the "Trump Train" back in 2016, there was a lot of his policy ideas that I did like. As I said before, when he started the election fraud bs, months BEFORE the election, he lost me. Since that time IMO, he has been a cancer that is eating away at this country.
You can't (or maybe you can), just go on saying forever that the election was stolen, without proving it. Saying it over and over, does NOT mean it happened.
For the ones on my "side", former Rep, now Independents, have always said, if it's PROVEN in COURT that the election was stolen, I will be the FIRST to say, put DJT back in office.
The difference it seems to me, that the die hard followers like yourself, will NEVER admit they were wrong. Kind of like Trump before the election........If I win, I win. If I lose, it was rigged.
Hard to reason with that logic.
And BTW, I don't GAS about Biden either. One has NOTHING to do with the other.

Easy. The Infrastructure Bill. That’s a bill that everyone will benefit from.
Remember you have Biden to thank for the benefit of getting a traffic ticket from one of these highway traffic cameras. Looks like we’ll be getting more traffic cameras instead of better roads and bridges. Just part of the police state the left desires. They want to track everything you do!

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg is being criticized roundly for his plan to expand the use of “safety” cameras on roads nationwide, as drivers have complained that the camera systems are inaccurate and prone to abuse by political cronies.

Wrong. My taxes will go up and I won’t get an equivalent benefit. BBB is shit legislation.
BBB is different from the infrastructure bill, which passed, whereas BBB is dead. Rs are already (predictably) claiming credit for the individual projects supported by the infrastructure bill, despite opposing and voting against the bill.

BBB is different from the infrastructure bill, which passed, whereas BBB is dead. Rs are already (predictably) claiming credit for the individual projects supported by the infrastructure bill, despite opposing and voting again

I bet you were for bbb weren't you big spender.

Textbook narcissistic injury response from Trump. Anyone who thinks he is capable of caring about anything but himself and his own ego is delusional. He may have single-handedly lost the senate by his behaviour between the election and the runoff vote.

Watch what happens as the various legal cases advance. He will throw anyone other than Ivanka under the bus if it helps him. Ironically, given that Ivanka and Jared have their own source of wealth, she may end up turning on her father at some point. It's all very shakespearean.
Why do you refuse to answer my questions to you about where brandons money came from? You don't have to answer. WE know. brandon is a lifetime political sponge that has abused his offices to enrich himself hand his family. You can't answer because it would just further show your hypocrisy in being a brandon voter becasue trump is such an awful person... You don't give a flying crap what politicians do. You are just a commie liberal thru and thru.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT