ADVERTISEMENT

DNC really draws a crowd

You simply repeated the D talking point. I just heard a talking head say the exact t same thing.

Weird.
I'm glad you're finally seeing it. Only politician we've ever had that continues to talk about how big his crowd size is over and over and worries how big other people's are. Weird, unusual, abnormal, whatever, it's his very unique thing.

I'm glad you're finally seeing it. Only politician we've ever had that continues to talk about how big his crowd size is over and over and worries how big other people's are. Weird, unusual, abnormal, whatever, it's his very unique thing.
Yep cuz Trump is the only one who cares about perceived size of rally crowds

If Obama cared that much he wouldn’t have covered up his mental decline and allowed him to retire and spend time with his family instead of committing elder abuse and lying to the American people for 3 1/2 years
Did you watch Joe's speech? It was BY FAR more coherent than anything Donald has said on teleprompter or off in the ten years we've had to listen to him.

Did you watch Joe's speech? It was BY FAR more coherent than anything Donald has said on teleprompter or off in the ten years we've had to listen to him.
My god man… have you seen the two debate each other? I have. I remember Joe Biden not being able to function. Anyone can read off a teleprompter hell I can do that and I’m a sh*t public speaker. If Biden was coherent you wouldn’t have to be scrambling to endorse Kamala Harris right now.

Lol bro these pics were proven fake last week and Trump was ridiculed for posting them.
Pics on Twitter and Facebook by Trumpers? Fake?
giphy-downsized.gif

Did you realize that the first tweet you posted was showing 2 different parts of the arena? One with people and one that was blocked off... my 8 year old can tell these things apart... but you can't?

The other accounts you posted are just junk accounts with very few followers...

Reactions: kckd
D

Example one, it is two different areas of the stadium, which I determined by simply reading the thread you posted.

For examples two and three, they missed a step. First, show the image in question actually in use by the campaign. Then show how it’s an AI image. All the did was create AI images and attribute them to the campaign with no proof of use.

And the last one was documented in photos and video by many attendees including the press.

Reactions: kckd and shonuff253
There's a larger pro Hamas crowd outside the United Center. You should be more concerned with that.

My god man… have you seen the two debate each other? I have. I remember Joe Biden not being able to function. Anyone can read off a teleprompter hell I can do that and I’m a sh*t public speaker. If Biden was coherent you wouldn’t have to be scrambling to endorse Kamala Harris right now.
I remember that too - Trump did well to corral his emotions, but he didn't make a ton of sense either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I laugh at this, but in truth there's a part of me that's really saddened by it. I mean this stuff is so easily proven false, it just clearly shows that we don't even care what's real or not anymore. "Give me my truth the way I want it." How can you even live like that? Imagine if that's the way you actually lived your day to day life with your family, coworkers, etc.

D

Example one, it is two different areas of the stadium, which I determined by simply reading the thread you posted.

For examples two and three, they missed a step. First, show the image in question actually in use by the campaign. Then show how it’s an AI image. All the did was create AI images and attribute them to the campaign with no proof of use.

And the last one was documented in photos and video by many attendees including the press.

Who knows what's real anymore. Sad times. That said, you swore weeks on end that Biden would wipe the floor with Trump at the debate because MSM & folks on Twitter told you not to believe your lying eyes (that Trump was actually the one in decline) when it's obvious they all knew Biden was failing fast & gaslit US all

I remember that too - Trump did well to corral him emotions, but he didn't make a ton of sense either.
David Axelrod told the two Republicans he was discussing it with after the debate that they shouldn't be too giddy. Trump would be in real trouble if they change the ticket. Pretty prophetic.

Who knows what's real anymore. Sad times. That said, you swore weeks on end that Biden would wipe the floor with Trump at the debate because MSM & folks on Twitter told you not to believe your lying eyes (that Trump was actually the one in decline) when it's obvious they all knew Biden was failing fast & gaslit US all
I did. Where?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT