ADVERTISEMENT

Epoch Times Jan 6 film is free this week……

He’s not a journalist, he’s a blogger and Internet personality that has championed a number of right wing causes. He gave the game away when he admitted he was attending the rally to cover Antifa violence, and the rest of his digital footprint makes it clear he is not a neutral observer.

Nobody forced Babbitt to enter the Capitol, to proceed to that locked door or to attempt to climb the barrier and breech the doorway. The rioters were very lucky only a single person was shot.
You get 99% of your info from far left twitter geeks and the msm. The same msm that donates 97% to the dim party. Do you not think they champion the party they donate to? SMH Your hypocrisy on such matters is sickening and should embarrass you. I suppose though that being a liberal dim means you are desensitized to being wrong and making such ridiculous statements.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Joe Biden was the Dem candidate for POTUS, which makes him the de facto head of the party and he condemned the violence early and clearly.

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa​

After George Floyd died under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer May 25, protests by anti-racist and anti-fascist activists erupted around the nation. The demonstrations, which continued throughout the summer, at times turned violent and resulted in deaths and property damage.

Though Biden voiced support for protesters’ right to demonstrate, he has consistently condemned violence, including acts linked to activists from Black Lives Matter and antifa, a political movement of far-left militants who oppose neo-Nazis and white supremacists at demonstrations and other events.

Here are five of his statements to that effect last summer.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.

On July 28, in a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, he echoed that sentiment, per C-SPAN.

“Peaceful protesters should be protected – but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted – and local law enforcement can do that," he said.

On Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland, Oregon, Biden released a statement on his campaign website with another condemnation of protest-related violence: "The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."
Why was Kamala paying to bail out these thugs then. Actions speak louder than words. You don’t think Biden is capable of lying?

You wackos are acting as if video of Trump telling the crowd to “take our country back by force” doesn’t exist. As if I’m not supposed to believe my own eyes and ears? Don’t you dare tell me Trump actually wanted it to be peaceful. He wanted plausible deniability. You guys are so beyond reality.
Ummmm, you better go and get the transcript of the whole speech so you can correct yourself. I'm sure you wouldn't want to spread lies.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
You party tells you to ignore all the evidence against biden and you comply so I wouldn't be throwing this out there if I were you. Its why you get labeled a hypocrite. You do this kind of practice what I say not what I do ALL THE TIME. You are a special person. If you aren't in politics you should be. You are just like a politician. You don't mind telling people that white is black and red is blue, even though people that aren't brainwashed can see the opposite of what you say is the actual truth.

Did you cry on the J/6 anniversary?

Talking to dims is like talking to a wall. The gov tells you what to think and the msm feeds you the line and you take hook line and sinker.

Reactions: woofn
Do you people actually believe that the idea of Jan 6, was to overthrow the government, and maintain power BY FORCE?

Do you REALLY think THAT was the plan to take over the US Government???? That was the best Trump could come up with? Lol.

Great plan Donald. Send in a mob of Bubbas, with 10 ARs, a shotgun, and a shovel, to take over the government.

Was anyone really worried about the long term success of that incident?

If Donald Trump honestly meant to keep power BY FORCE, I'm pretty sure he would have something else in mind.

Joe Biden was the Dem candidate for POTUS, which makes him the de facto head of the party and he condemned the violence early and clearly.

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa​

After George Floyd died under the knee of a Minneapolis police officer May 25, protests by anti-racist and anti-fascist activists erupted around the nation. The demonstrations, which continued throughout the summer, at times turned violent and resulted in deaths and property damage.

Though Biden voiced support for protesters’ right to demonstrate, he has consistently condemned violence, including acts linked to activists from Black Lives Matter and antifa, a political movement of far-left militants who oppose neo-Nazis and white supremacists at demonstrations and other events.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.

On July 28, in a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, he echoed that sentiment, per C-SPAN.

“Peaceful protesters should be protected – but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted – and local law enforcement can do that," he said.

On Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland, Oregon, Biden released a statement on his campaign website with another condemnation of protest-related violence: "The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."
When he got backed into a corner. At first he wasn't going to. Actions also speak louder than words. If he really wanted it stopped he would have called for the doj to investigate and prosecute. They definitely attacked federal property so it wasn't just a local law enforcement issue. So try agian will. You can cover for biden all you want. The two sides are treated differently by the biden doj. Just look at the announcement today that they are now going to go after any Trump supporters that were in the vicinity of the capital even though they didn't go inside. PURELY political. OF course you have to be against that. It's like they are trying to say, if you support trump we will throw you in jail. Protecters of democracy indeed... LOL your side is more dangerous than any florigen government to our freedoms and way of life. Sickening that American citizens would support such an anti America movement as the dim party.

You're nothing if not consistent. I think anyone that is even the slightest bit informed understands the protests KH endorsed were violent and fed buildings had already been violently attacked with fed personnel present. I guess she was tweeting out to raise bail money for the mostly peaceful protesters.

And I haven't seen anyone on the right that suggests the violent offenders during J6 should not be pursued and prosecuted. I do believe some of the J6 protesters have been treated to harshly by over-zealous prosecutors but anyone that broke thru barricades, damaged property or was involved in attacks on officers should get what they get, as long as they receive due process. Otoh, if an officer was spotted doing something like repeatedly striking an unconscious, if not already deceased citizen with a wand to the head, that officer should be suspended, prosecuted if the evidence warrants and the dept should strongly condemn those actions.
Check out Elise Stefanik’s word salad today on Meet the Press. Referring to jailed J6 convicts as “hostages” does not exactly communicate condemnation.

Do you people actually believe that the idea of Jan 6, was to overthrow the government, and maintain power BY FORCE?

Do you REALLY think THAT was the plan to take over the US Government???? That was the best Trump could come up with? Lol.

Great plan Donald. Send in a mob of Bubbas, with 10 ARs, a shotgun, and a shovel, to take over the government.

If Donald Trump honestly meant to keep power BY FORCE, I'm pretty sure he would have something else in mind.
Great post. IMO, people were extremely mad and acting out. As the thing went on and the cops were shooting them with plastic bullets from “sniper perches”, and spraying them with large canisters of pepper spray, the madder they got. It became a herd mentality event. Some were bent on destruction. They were egged on by mysterious leaders and organizers in the crowd and encouraged and waved in by many of the Capitol Police. This green-lighted the incursion to many of them. The stupidest of the mob broke windows and doors and fought with police. There was not a shot fired by the mob nor a knife pulled. What they did was really dumbassed and they deserve punishment, as I’ve said dozens of times here. But, no American citizen deserves the treatment piled on them by the Democrat “freedom and democracy lovers” LMAO. The entire doling out of justice, from the storm trooper raids on family homes to the three years in jail with no trial, to the solitary confinement, is planned by the democrats to send a message to the citizenry: F*** with us and we will crush you.

Is that really what you libs want to support for the country’s future?

Some of you, mostly you @willdup , quote Bill Barr when it is convenient to your argument, so I assume you value his opinion. Here’s what he had to say yesterday.
Former Attorney General Bill Barr said on Saturday—the third anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol incident—that the Justice Department under President Joe Biden went too far when it comes to prosecuting individuals involved in the events of that fateful day and targeted people who merely “walked into open doors and hung around.”

Mr. Barr made the remarks in an interview on Fox News, where he said he has no intention of downplaying the seriousness of the events of Jan. 6, 2021, which he called a “shameful episode” for which some people should face prosecution.
“I don’t think it was an insurrection,” Mr. Barr said, rejecting a label that has been pushed in particular by opponents of former President Donald Trump, who faces over a dozen lawsuits seeking to bar him from the 2024 presidential ballot under the claim that he engaged in an “insurrection.”

Last edited:

Question for you PP respectfully......When the mob was looking for Pence, Pelosi and other lawmakers, what do you think they wanted with them?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Question for you PP respectfully......When the mob was looking for Pence, Pelosi and other lawmakers, what do you think they wanted with them?
For you to pin that behavior on the entire mob is hysterical, duplicitous, and deceitful. Typical lib arm-waving like something from a teenage girl.

For you to pin that behavior on the entire mob is hysterical, duplicitous, and deceitful. Typical lib arm-waving like something from a teenage girl.
First off, your not PP.
Second of all, I don't even know what you are talking about.
There were a lot of the mob looking for Pence saying "hang Mike Pence".
They were also looking for Pelosi and trashed her office.
So being you decided to jump in unasked, would you care to answer the question.....what did they want with them?

Great post. IMO, people were extremely mad and acting out. As the thing went on and the cops were shooting them with plastic bullets from “sniper perches”, and spraying them with large canisters of pepper spray, the madder they got. It became a herd mentality event. Some were bent on destruction. They were egged on by mysterious leaders and organizers in the crowd and encouraged and waved in by many of the Capitol Police. This green-lighted the incursion to many of them. The stupidest of the mob broke windows and doors and fought with police. There was not a shot fired by the mob nor a knife pulled. What they did was really dumbassed and they deserve punishment, as I’ve said dozens of times here. But, no American citizen deserves the treatment piled on them by the Democrat “freedom and democracy lovers” LMAO. The entire doling out of justice, from the storm trooper raids on family homes to the three years in jail with no trial, to the solitary confinement, is planned by the democrats to send a message to the citizenry: F*** with us and we will crush you.

Some of you, mostly you @willdup , quote Bill Barr when it is convenient to your argument, so I assume you value his opinion. Here’s what he had to say yesterday.
Former Attorney General Bill Barr said on Saturday—the third anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol incident—that the Justice Department under President Joe Biden went too far when it comes to prosecuting individuals involved in the events of that fateful day and targeted people who merely “walked into open doors and hung around.”

Mr. Barr made the remarks in an interview on Fox News, where he said he has no intention of downplaying the seriousness of the events of Jan. 6, 2021, which he called a “shameful episode” for which some people should face prosecution.
“I don’t think it was an insurrection,” Mr. Barr said, rejecting a label that has been pushed in particular by opponents of former President Donald Trump, who faces over a dozen lawsuits seeking to bar him from the 2024 presidential ballot under the claim that he engaged in an “insurrection.”
Y'all haven’t been following this case at all. The plan was not to “take the country by force”, the plan was to create enough chaos to disrupt and delay certification, which would then give them the time they needed to try and execute the fake electors plan. It’s actually well documented, in both public statements and testimony under oath.

As I’ve said over and over again, J6 was just one piece of the effort to steal the election.

Y'all haven’t been following this case at all. The plan was not to “take the country by force”, the plan was to create enough chaos to disrupt and delay certification, which would then give them the time they needed to try and execute the fake electors plan. It’s actually well documented, in both public statements and testimony under oath.

As I’ve said over and over again, J6 was just one piece of the effort to steal the election.
There was no plan. Just angry idiots raising hell.

First off, your not PP.
Second of all, I don't even know what you are talking about.
There were a lot of the mob looking for Pence saying "hang Mike Pence".
They were also looking for Pelosi and trashed her office.
So being you decided to jump in unasked, would you care to answer the question.....what did they want with them?
I do not know how serious that small group was, but they positively deserve jail time.

You said the mob was looking for them, which implies the entire mob. Video shows that to be nothing of the sort. But, sorry to interrupt the hysteria.

Nothing. Just foolishly mouthing off. Kinda like a schoolyard, who boasts about whipping another kid, when they get off the bus. I don't think anyone really had any serious plans

Maybe I'm mistaken. I seem to remember the media and politicians referring to a violent attempt to overthrow the country.

I don't have a specific example this second, but I'm sure a quick Google search could provide a few.

We can agree on that.
Haven't seen you and your propagandist talking about these at all>> How many people got jail time for these. How many elderly grandmothers were held in squaller for these? ITS political grand standing and hypocrisy by the dims to keep the weak minded of us stirred up against trump, while they burn the country down around us.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

He isn’t the only member of the party. His statement rings incredibly hollow. Because he or anyone else in the party did jack shit to stop them. In fact, they were promoting the continuation. Make people uncomfortable on the street. Bailing people out. They only took steps to stop the rioting three months after it started. Why? Only because it started polling bad. Then I magically went away.

Last edited:
Nothing. Just foolishly mouthing off. Kinda like a schoolyard, who boasts about whipping another kid, when they get off the bus. I don't think anyone really had any serious plans
Maybe each of the thousands got a copy of the plan and it spontaneously combusted after an hour like on Mission Impossible.

He isn’t the only member of the party. His statement ring incredibly hollow. Because he or anyone else in the party did jack shit to stop them. In fact, they promoting the continuation. Make people uncomfortable on the street. Bailing people out. They only took steps to stop the rioting three months after it started. Why? Only because it started polling bad. Then I magically went away.
Your quote further points out the division of the United States by these A-hole politicians (both sides are guilty!)
They have divided us on all fronts, socio-economic status, Gender, sexual preference, Conservative, then those without brains, Christian, satanist, etc. They have carried out the long plan to bring this nation down, and it looks like they are close to their goals. We now have more ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS on welfare, than actual AMERICAN CITIZENS! How the hell does that work for the taxpayers of the United States?

Your quote further points out the division of the United States by these A-hole politicians (both sides are guilty!)
They have divided us on all fronts, socio-economic status, Gender, sexual preference, Conservative, then those without brains, Christian, satanist, etc. They have carried out the long plan to bring this nation down, and it looks like they are close to their goals. We now have more ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS on welfare, than actual AMERICAN CITIZENS! How the hell does that work for the taxpayers of the United States?
Oh I know. It is crazy what is happening at the border. There is no plan. And he has died the only people trying to stop it. Smh.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm mistaken. I seem to remember the media and politicians referring to a violent attempt to overthrow the country.

I don't have a specific example this second, but I'm sure a quick Google search could provide a few.
The use of violence to disrupt certification was documented in hundreds of hours of video and the effort to block certification was part of the larger plan to steal the election.

The idea that violence as a political tool must consist of a direct unseating of the ruling government is simplistic at best.

Talk to your democrats about that same thing you are accusing Trump of. Maxine "Braindead " Waters called for violence against conservatives as they dined with their families, or walked the streets, The summer of love was a paid for by the dems and marxist of this nation to disrupt law and order. Look in the mirror before you level those false accusations.
The idea that violence as a political tool must consist of a direct unseating of the ruling government is simplistic at best.

There had already been significant violence against officers and again, there was not another barrier between the mob and the House chamber, which was still being evacuated.

I agree that the audio tape does not catch anything from the other side of the glass barrier due to how loud the attacking crowd was. You can clearly hear one of the rioters point out the drawn gun and multiple people testified that the officer in question issued several loud warnings.

Babbitt made a long series of bad decisions that day, which put her in the position to make the final decision to climb the barrier and attempt to breech the hallway when faced with an officer and a drawn gun. That’s what got her killed.

Regarding your other comments, I feel bad that you inhabit such a dark world.
Is your belief there were no antifa or paid lefty crazies in the capitol bldg? And do you believe the capitol police guy that shot Babbitt was justified shooting/killing her?

Guess what? Dan Scavino has testified under oath that he actually wrote the Trump tweet calling for peace and that he and others including Ivanka had to beg Trump to let them post it.

More embarrassing shit you believe. They come out now huh. Not during the hearings. Sources tell abc right. The guy went on tv. He tweeted the day before. He tweeted the day of and went on tv. These are all facts. Not sources say. Facts.

You want to lay the blame for this on him. Just leave it at he told them to come to Washington. Got them fired up with a speech. Those are facts. The rest of this is made up stuff trying even harder to get him. This happened three years ago. Now sources come forward that say he didn’t write his own tweets. Pulitzer Prize winning discovery. The people in the comments disprove this tweet about forty times over. What a minute. Sources tell me they disproved it.

Guess what? Dan Scavino has testified under oath that he actually wrote the Trump tweet calling for peace and that he and others including Ivanka had to beg Trump to let them post it.

Taking it down a notch. No one on the right will believe this kind of thing anymore. It is one of the biggest issues in this country right now. No one believes the media anymore. Vivek is literally running with this as his biggest talking point. Don’t dismiss it. 97 percent of journalist identify as liberal. More and more what has been reported by left and right media sources have been proven untrue. People are watching right leaning media way more because they are the only ones reporting something different. The msm has been the source I always looked to growing up. Journalism was above reproach most times. Never slanted. Now all there is is slant. They all say the same thing in the msm. So Forgive me if I don’t give abc’s sources the time of day. Even hard core liberals watch Fox News more than cnn. Why is that will?

More embarrassing shit you believe. They come out now huh. Not during the hearings. Sources tell abc right. The guy went on tv. He tweeted the day before. He tweeted the day of and went on tv. These are all facts. Not sources say. Facts.

You want to lay the blame for this on him. Just leave it at he told them to come to Washington. Got them fired up with a speech. Those are facts. The rest of this is made up stuff trying even harder to get him. This happened three years ago. Now sources come forward that say he didn’t write his own tweets. Pulitzer Prize winning discovery. The people in the comments disprove this tweet about forty times over. What a minute. Sources tell me they disproved it.
Well, there are two trials on the docket. Let's see if Scavino testifies or not.

It is a believable scenario, given "Trump" waited nearly two hours after two pipe bombs were found and the violence started before calling for no violence against officers.

He then waited another 90 minutes before actually asking his followers, who he praised at the time and continues to praise, to leave the Capitol.

If Trump was concerned about violence, he very easily could have said much more, much sooner, right? Why didn't he?

Well, there are two trials on the docket. Let's see if Scavino testifies or not.

It is a believable scenario, given "Trump" waited nearly two hours after two pipe bombs were found and the violence started before calling for no violence against officers.

He then waited another 90 minutes before actually asking his followers, who he praised at the time and continues to praise, to leave the Capitol.

If Trump was concerned about violence, he very easily could have said much more, much sooner, right? Why didn't he?
He did. He literally has to carry around proof in his pocket. Because Twitter took it down. That is why he went on tv. He posted the day before be peaceful. During the stupidity he did the same. Then went on tv.

Here is the rub for me. He honestly thought they would go there and just protest peacefully. I believe that. The right was itching for their chance to protest after being sick and tired of three months of bs protesting. When numbers didn’t back it up. Now the polling is so bad for this kind of thing the media has been instructed not to even report on police killings in an inciteful way. Isn’t it funny nothing has happened recently. It was happening monthly there for a while while Obama and Trump were in office. It just disappeared. lol. Any explanation. You think the numbers are different. Sure aren’t.

The guys there didn’t hold their water. Proved to be no better. Things got out of hand and created the only thing the left can harken back to for any positivity at the moment. It is literally all you have. It runs still on a loop with the msm. If trump goes away and loses, can you imagine the media with pure focus on ole Joe. Dear lord.

Is your belief there were no antifa or paid lefty crazies in the capitol bldg? And do you believe the capitol police guy that shot Babbitt was justified shooting/killing her?
I have never heard anyone but the MAGA say antifa.
I don't care one way or the other.

As far as Babbitt, IMO there should have been a warning shot first. The guy probably panicked.
That being said if you come to my house trying to bust the door down and breaking windows to get in, if I shoot you, you kinda asked for it.

Yes, let’s listen to Tucker Carlson, he of the $780m election fraud defamation settlement, and Clay Higgins, who was one of the loudest election fraud mouthpieces and claimed between the election and the riot that he had ample proof of fraud in multiple states, which of course turned about to be yet another lie.
It's not Tucker's words.

But I'll be glad to quote from the *greats* like Don Lemon, Medhi Hasan, Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Hayes, Rachel Maddow, and Mika B., just to name a few, if you want to get into a convo abt journalism and telling the truth.

As far as Babbitt, IMO there should have been a warning shot first. The guy probably panicked.
That being said if you come to my house trying to bust the door down and breaking windows to get in, if I shoot you, you kinda asked for it.
If someone is breaking into your house and you can reasonably assert that you felt you or your family were in imminent danger, you'd be fine in most states. However, if you were running a business and an unarmed woman was trying to break into a room where you were sitting with 10 or so trained security agents armed with all sorts of non lethal options, you'd have a rough time if you shot first and killed the intruder. Now, you could say a person in that situation isn't deserving of a tremendous amount of sympathy and I would agree but that doesn't mean it was a justifiable shooting.

Vice President Pence even said there was no insurrection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT