ADVERTISEMENT

Epoch Times Jan 6 film is free this week……

Jan 6 rioters weren't right about anything.

And The Donald is still lying about 2020 election fraud. He just said this today:

"And we found tremendous voter fraud. We have a list of it, we have some findings if you want it. Press doesn’t like reporting it but we found tremendous voter fraud. Determinative. But we worked on that, that’s what I was doing.”"
and you dims are still claiming russia russai russia lol you are all just like trump.

He will release the "evidence" as soon as OJ tells us who the real killer is.
Both of them will lie to thier grave about something they know is not true.
A narcissist can never be wrong.
YOUR head is very very deep in the sand if you don't think the things being done to our country right now are going to be the end of us if not stopped, OBAMA who is really pulling the strings of the puppet in office promised all the idiots that don't understand how great the country was that he was going to fundamentally change it. SMH are you deaf?

Why do you think our borders are open? Why do the dims want to allow non us citizens to vote? Which they will get if we don't get them out of power.

If you and others don't wake up and get your head out of the sand and think about things other than how you dislike trump, you will be answering to the UN.... brandon and kerry already act like they are our overseers.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Trump’s legal position is so tenuous that his lawyers are in court today arguing before a judge that presidential immunity is so expansive that a president could have Seal Team Six murder a political rival, and the only way he could be legally prosecuted would be if he were already impeached by Congress.

Just stop with the TDS nonsense. It’s embarrassing. This is real, it’s happening today, and it’s a threat to our country. Support it if you choose. You better just pray that you end up on the right side of what follows.

I agree you TDS is embarrassing for you.

I agree you TDS is embarrassing for you.
The old “I know you are but what am I” insult. Well played.

Any comment on Trump’s legal position that Joe Biden could have Trump assassinated and as long as he resigned before he was impeached he could not be prosecuted for murder (or anything else for that matter)?

Any comment on Trump’s legal position that Joe Biden could have Trump assassinated and as long as he resigned before he was impeached he could not be prosecuted for murder (or anything else for that matter)?
It's absurd. Why should anyone expect any consequences to this? Hillary and the MSM were caught red-handed just bald face lying about the Steele dossier to push the totally fake Russia hoax. There have been zero ramifications for pushing such outrageous and consequential lies

It's absurd. Why should anyone expect any consequences to this? Hillary and the MSM were caught red-handed just bald face lying about the Steele dossier to push the totally fake Russia hoax. There have been zero ramifications for pushing such outrageous and consequential lies
Two entirely different issues, but Trump and his DOJ had four years and a Bill Barr appointed special prosecutor to pursue charges related to the Steele Dossier and ended up with one misdemeanor plea deal and two outright acquittals for their efforts.

Back to the topic at hand, what do you think about Trump’s legal defense, which is not that he is innocent of the charges, but that a sitting President has absolute immunity from any charges unless he is first impeached and convicted in the Senate?

Yeah, its a stupid stance and stupid to say. See, others are actually honest. Dims, however, have issue with admitting anything their guy does is wrong. Cover, spin, lie, dims are like honey badgers. They don't care. Even with that stupid stance, Trump is still light years better for the country than the commie pervert fascist you support.
'
I want ask you to admit anything on brandon even though the list is LONG, because I know that is impossible for you.

Two entirely different issues, but Trump and his DOJ had four years and a Bill Barr appointed special prosecutor to pursue charges related to the Steele Dossier and ended up with one misdemeanor plea deal and two outright acquittals for their efforts.

Back to the topic at hand, what do you think about Trump’s legal defense, which is not that he is innocent of the charges, but that a sitting President has absolute immunity from any charges unless he is first impeached and convicted in the Senate?
spin spin spin.> I know what your walk up song would be if you played baseball,,,, Lets do the twist, You can sure ignore any facts and spin and twist to fit your agenda.

Tell us again why you hate America?

Don't try to spin that either. If you are a dim you hate America. All policies are intended to destroy us, sexualize children,, murder babies, bring in illegals to take the place of all American babies killed, promote perversion as normal, on and on and on.

Why do dims want to teach children perverted sex?

PS I wish you would change your avatar. Rodney was a funny funny man, you are not.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Yeah, its a stupid stance and stupid to say. See, others are actually honest. Dims, however, have issue with admitting anything their guy does is wrong. Cover, spin, lie, dims are like honey badgers. They don't care. Even with that stupid stance, Trump is still light years better for the country than the commie pervert fascist you support.
'
I want ask you to admit anything on brandon even though the list is LONG, because I know that is impossible for you.
Not the first stupid thing to come out of Trump’s fat mouth. But, like you, his fat mouth affects me very little and his policies affect me a great deal positively. I am sick of the cultural bullshit Biden ushered into the country, wokeism, DEI, climate nonsense, EVs. Also sick of the authoritarian use of the DOJ and the IRS, the open border and the coming humanitarian crisis. The America Last policies, the arming of the world’s terrorists. Trump would reverse most of that in a month, so I have no problem holding my nose and voting for him if he’s the nominee.

It's a novel argument, to be sure. My guess is it will not succeed because it could undermine checks and balances. He's going to win in the end anyway on other grounds. I think they're just throwing shit on the wall to push it all past November.

Of the 4 cases, the only one he may be guilty of is the documents case. But I just don't think ppl care that much bc they all do it. All 4 cases are political. The other 3 cases in GA, DC and NY are very weak. Even if biased juries convict, appellate courts will reverse. But, his atty in GA is very good. If Fani can keep herself out of trouble, I don't think she'll win anyway.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
It's a novel argument, to be sure. My guess is it will not succeed because it could undermine checks and balances. He's going to win in the end anyway on other grounds. I think they're just throwing shit on the wall to push it all past November.

Of the 4 cases, the only one he may be guilty of is the documents case. But I just don't think ppl care that much bc they all do it. All 4 cases are political. The other 3 cases in GA, DC and NY are very weak. Even if biased juries convict, appellate courts will reverse. But, his atty in GA is very good. If Fani can keep herself out of trouble, I don't think she'll win anyway.
Fani’s got a bottomless honey pot of free money, a personal gigolo, and two taxpayer-funded tickets to Club Med. She’s lost interest and now that she’s getting some she’s not nearly so mean spirited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT