ADVERTISEMENT

Epoch Times Jan 6 film is free this week……

I have never heard anyone but the MAGA say antifa.
I don't care one way or the other.

As far as Babbitt, IMO there should have been a warning shot first. The guy probably panicked.
That being said if you come to my house trying to bust the door down and breaking windows to get in, if I shoot you, you kinda asked for it.

Now that it has been proven that Wray is no maga. And has over pursued Trump according to Durham, this is him having to admit he was wrong. It isn’t an idea. He tried to cover his immediate idiocy by saying it is an ideology only. Then confirming in this article that he was wrong without having to flat admit he was wrong.

Now that it has been proven that Wray is no maga. And has over pursued Trump according to Durham, this is him having to admit he was wrong. It isn’t an idea. He tried to cover his immediate idiocy by saying it is an ideology only. Then confirming in this article that he was wrong without having to flat admit he was wrong.
Respectfully, what are you saying......J6 was antifa?
Personally, I don't care who it was. If they broke the law, lock them up.

He did. He literally has to carry around proof in his pocket. Because Twitter took it down. That is why he went on tv. He posted the day before be peaceful. During the stupidity he did the same. Then went on tv.

Here is the rub for me. He honestly thought they would go there and just protest peacefully. I believe that. The right was itching for their chance to protest after being sick and tired of three months of bs protesting. When numbers didn’t back it up. Now the polling is so bad for this kind of thing the media has been instructed not to even report on police killings in an inciteful way. Isn’t it funny nothing has happened recently. It was happening monthly there for a while while Obama and Trump were in office. It just disappeared. lol. Any explanation. You think the numbers are different. Sure aren’t.

The guys there didn’t hold their water. Proved to be no better. Things got out of hand and created the only thing the left can harken back to for any positivity at the moment. It is literally all you have. It runs still on a loop with the msm. If trump goes away and loses, can you imagine the media with pure focus on ole Joe. Dear lord.
Here is all of Trump's public communication on J6. He communicated three times during the actual attack. The first tweet at 2:24 was more inflammatory lies about Mike Pence and election fraud. The second tweet at 3:13, more than two hours after the attack started and thirty minutes after Babbitt was shot, asked for people to not attack law enforcement but does not tell anyone to leave the Capitol. Finally, at 4:17, more than three and a half hours after the initial violence and long after Pence and the Senators and Congressman have been moved to a protective location, he tells his followers it's time to go home.

Why didn't he tell his followers to go home at 12:45 when the violence started, or 2:45 when Babbitt was shot, or in his 3:13 tweet? Why did he wait until 4:17?

• 1:00 a.m.: Trump tweets: "If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency."[151][152]
  • 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets allegations of vote fraud and asks Pence to delay the electoral count:
    States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"[160][161]
  • 8:22 a.m.: Trump tweets a request for Republican party officials to delay the electoral count.[159]
  • 11:57 a.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[151][179] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizes Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times (though this wasn't part of his prepared remarks),[180] accuses fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and states that he will walk with the crowd to the Capitol.[181]
  • 1:10 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his supporters to march upon the Capitol Building:[202][175][203][204]
    If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless—they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
  • 2:24 p.m. President Trump tweets "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[160]
  • 3:13 p.m.: President Trump tweets
    I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you![160]
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot but maintaining the false claim that the election was stolen.[160] Of the three takes he gave, White House aides chose this one as the "most palatable option" for distribution.[295] In the video, Trump says:[297]
  • I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us—from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
  • 6:01 p.m.: President Trump tweets
    These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever![160]

Here is all of Trump's public communication on J6. He communicated three times during the actual attack. The first tweet at 2:24 was more inflammatory lies about Mike Pence and election fraud. The second tweet at 3:13, more than two hours after the attack started and thirty minutes after Babbitt was shot, asked for people to not attack law enforcement but does not tell anyone to leave the Capitol. Finally, at 4:17, more than three and a half hours after the initial violence and long after Pence and the Senators and Congressman have been moved to a protective location, he tells his followers it's time to go home.

Why didn't he tell his followers to go home at 12:45 when the violence started, or 2:45 when Babbitt was shot, or in his 3:13 tweet? Why did he wait until 4:17?

• 1:00 a.m.: Trump tweets: "If Vice President @Mike_Pence comes through for us, we will win the Presidency."[151][152]
  • 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets allegations of vote fraud and asks Pence to delay the electoral count:
  • 8:22 a.m.: Trump tweets a request for Republican party officials to delay the electoral count.[159]
  • 11:57 a.m.: President Trump begins his over one-hour speech.[151][179] He repeats allegations that the election was stolen, criticizes Vice President Mike Pence by name a half-dozen times (though this wasn't part of his prepared remarks),[180] accuses fellow Republicans of not doing enough to back up his allegations, and states that he will walk with the crowd to the Capitol.[181]
  • 1:10 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his supporters to march upon the Capitol Building:[202][175][203][204]
  • 2:24 p.m. President Trump tweets "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[160]
  • 3:13 p.m.: President Trump tweets
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot but maintaining the false claim that the election was stolen.[160] Of the three takes he gave, White House aides chose this one as the "most palatable option" for distribution.[295] In the video, Trump says:[297]

• 6:01 p.m.: President Trump tweets
There are two tweets taken down not accounted for. He literally Carries them around in his jacket pocket. Just in case for gotcha reporter questions. That story works for the tds sufferers. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy. It is all you have left. Who am I to take that from you.

There are two tweets taken down not accounted for. He literally Carries them around in his jacket pocket. Just in case for gotcha reporter questions. That story works for the tds sufferers. It makes you feel warm and fuzzy. It is all you have left. Who am I to take that from you.
Will does not care. It doesn't fit the his narrative.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
1. Records show, they knew Ms. Babbitt was not holding a weapon when attempting to climb through the window.
2. Mr. Byrd did not have anything besides his service weapon with him, ie: pepper spray, telescoping baton
3. Use of deadly force was not necessary, but, in true biden/garland doj form, they cleared him of any wrong doing.

He also did not cooperate with investigators and was not forced to answer any questions. He was however given a promotion a few months later

If I were a dim, I would point out she is white and he is black, but I would rather be dead than be a dim so I won't say that.

I have never heard anyone but the MAGA say antifa.
I don't care one way or the other.

As far as Babbitt, IMO there should have been a warning shot first. The guy probably panicked.
That being said if you come to my house trying to bust the door down and breaking windows to get in, if I shoot you, you kinda asked for it.
Yes because whites women are the biggest threat to our Republic! Good thing he killed that military veteran, that really hated the US. The truth is White women were the ones burning Ferguson and Portland! Ask any news media person today. Keep telling your self a group of unarmed citizens were a threat to overthrow this nation!

Huh? Several of the tweets I shared were taken down, but unsurprisingly numerous people documented what Trump said that day. Those are the tweets. There are no other tweets.

He instigated the attack and then he chose not to stop it when he easily could have. 12:45 to 4:17 before he told his followers to go home.

Huh? Several of the tweets I shared were taken down, but unsurprisingly numerous people documented what Trump said that day. Those are the tweets. There are no other tweets.

He instigated the attack and then he chose not to stop it when he easily could have. 12:45 to 4:17 before he told his followers to go home.
You can’t even find the video thanks to google and it’s insane left leaning algorithms. But he pulls out proof of a tweet that was taken down before 4:17. Shows the time stamp. If you can find the whole video, the cnn townhall he does it when asked the 400th gotcha question. Which brings me to a different topic.

Are we voting again for a man who will not answer any questions from the public? You do know he is the first president in modern history to not answer to the press or anyone will. He doesn’t have the capabilities. I know Trump is what he is. But Jesus man.

The president has one boss. The people. And he hasn’t answered a question to any of them or any rep all term. Are we really going to elect a guy for 8 years who can’t answer a f’ing question on his own without help.

Last edited:
You can’t even find the video thanks to google and it’s insane left leaning algorithms. But he pulls out proof of a tweet that was taken down before 4:17. Shows the time stamp. If you can find the whole video, the cnn townhall he does it when asked the 400th gotcha question. Which brings me to a different topic.

Are we voting again for a man who will not answer any questions from the public? You do know he is the first president in modern history to not answer to the press or anyone will. He doesn’t have the capabilities. I know Trump is what he is. But Jesus man.

The president has one boss. The people. And he hasn’t answered a question to any of them or any rep all term. Are we really going to elect a guy for 8 years who can’t answer a f’ing question on his own without help.
Just take away reasoning and accountability and you have a democrat! They loves them some government handouts and sucking that government tit. How dare we ask them to try personal responsibility, and an honest days work!

Yeah, this shit is both insane and terrifying.

I’ll take the guy who isn’t claiming to be the second coming and who will abide by the outcome of elections.

I’ll take the guy who isn’t claiming to be the second coming and who will abide by the outcome of elections.

Agreed. Biden wasn’t going to abide by the outcome of the election either. He had Hillary’s game plan in motion. He just won in an upset. Remember. She said don’t concede anything. Ever. But carry on. And vote for the man closest to the button that will not know his name before long. He is already agitated quite often. Headstrong. They can’t keep him from saying stupid shit. He will be president. World war 3 he will most likely put us in or worse. I see your fear. We have already seen trump be president. It hasn’t been called the worst tenure in American history like this one has. Just to be clear.

Will. Stop saying Biden would have accepted the result. It isn’t true. He declared victory early according to every msnbc analyst so he could fight the result till the end. That is head in the sand type belief brother. The plan was in place to fight any result.

Sound like they weren’t going to accept shit. Seriously. They got lucky the rules changed. Allowed for shenanigans and their ground game to do what it does. It can’t be proven. So The election stands. But don’t act like some bs didn’t happen. These are her own words.

To me the funniest part of the interview is what she is afraid pubs will do. Which only means they were considering doing it themselves. lol.

Last edited:
Agreed. Biden wasn’t going to abide by the outcome of the election either. He had Hillary’s game plan in motion. He just won in an upset. Remember. She said don’t concede anything. Ever. But carry on. And vote for the man closest to the button that will not know his name before long. He is already agitated quite often. Headstrong. They can’t keep him from saying stupid shit. He will be president. World war 3 he will most likely put us in or worse. I see your fear. We have already seen trump be president. It hasn’t been called the worst tenure in American history like this one has. Just to be clear.

Will. Stop saying Biden would have accepted the result. It isn’t true. He declared victory early according to every msnbc analyst so he could fight the result till the end. That is head in the sand type belief brother. The plan was in place to fight any result.
No comment regarding the ominous Christo-fascist video that Trump posted?

The suggestion that Biden was going to try and steal the election if he lost is completely rewriting history with virtually nothing to support your contention. Biden claimed victory because he won the election, and it wasn’t particularly close, so any fantasy regarding what would have happened had he lost is just that, fantasy.

Meanwhile, Trump was claiming that he won in a landslide and had proof of multi-state fraud, which was a bald faced lie. Immediately after the election, he hired two outside consulting firms to find fraud and they both told him there was none and that he lost. His top advisers all told him the same and that was all before J6.

When you have to defend someone by citing an entirely hypothetical scenario involving a series of events that never occurred, perhaps it’s time to rethink your argument.

Sound like they were going to accept shit. Seriously. They got lucky the rules changed. Allowed for shenanigans and their ground game to do what it does. It can’t be proven. So The election stands. But don’t act like some bs didn’t happen. These are her own words.

To me the funniest part of the interview is what she is afraid pubs will do. Which only means they were considering doing it themselves. lol.
I’ll say it again. Hillary was not a candidate, was not a party official and had no formal role of any kind.

In addition, given the illegal fake electors plot hatched by Trump and team and J6, she wasn’t wrong in her characterization of how far Trump would go to try and remain in power.

No comment regarding the ominous Christo-fascist video that Trump posted?

The suggestion that Biden was going to try and steal the election if he lost is completely rewriting history with virtually nothing to support your contention. Biden claimed victory because he won the election, and it wasn’t particularly close, so any fantasy regarding what would have happened had he lost is just that, fantasy.

Meanwhile, Trump was claiming that he won in a landslide and had proof of multi-state fraud, which was a bald faced lie. Immediately after the election, he hired two outside consulting firms to find fraud and they both told him there was none and that he lost. His top advisers all told him the same and that was all before J6.

When you have to defend someone by citing an entirely hypothetical scenario involving a series of events that never occurred, perhaps it’s time to rethink your argument.
Rewriting history. It is in her own words. Do not concede anything. Fight to the end. They will cheat you out of it. Haha. Whatever man. It was happening both ways. Maybe not Jan 6th, but they would have fought the results to the end and afterward. They tried with the impeachment and the made up dossier will. History is already there. Stop being naive. Don’t act like the Clinton’s weren’t involved. He needed bill’s endorsement over anyone. Other than maybe Obama. And Michelle is ready in reserve if you need big Mike.

As far a the video. Yes. That is 100 percent trump. That is his ego. It is why I wish he wasn’t on the ballot. But what is being said in the video. The policy things that you and Mitchell don’t listen to. The reason Biden is considered an all time trainwreck. You just let go.

He is a showman. It is always what he has been. What his ego is about. Anyone with tds I am sure is terrified. Anyone with a still functioning brain knows it is par for the course for him. It is who he is. And a video that plays to the very core of his base. No matter how ridiculous it is.

No more ridiculous than Biden lauding ll j cool James. He has never listened to one word. He is the biggest bigot to be in office in recent history. That is him playing to his base. He won’t take questions. But they put that shit out there like he is an every day Democrat. It is playing to his base. But he is a vege. So he screwed it up.

Last edited:
He is a showman. It is always what he has been. What his ego is about. Anyone with tds I am sure is terrified. Anyone with a still functioning brain knows it is par for the course for him. It is who he is. And a video that plays to the very core of his base. No matter how ridiculous it is.
So you are going to assume with total confidence all of the mythical illegal steps that Biden would have taken had he lost, which he didn’t, while completely ignoring the fact that Trump has already lied repeatedly about election fraud and did actually take multiple steps to try and steal the election, including continuing to defend and promising to pardon the J6 felons guilty of attacking the police.

We don’t need to speculate about what Trump would do. We all saw it.

I guess that’s just part of his “showmanship?”

So you are going to assume with total confidence all of the mythical illegal steps that Biden would have taken had he lost, which he didn’t, while completely ignoring the fact that Trump has already lied repeatedly about election fraud and did actually take multiple steps to try and steal the election, including continuing to defend and promising to pardon the J6 felons guilty of attacking the police.

We saw how he ran the country too. We have seen how Biden runs it. The results from one tenure is much different than the other. That is why someone as ridiculous as Trump is leading in the polls. That is just common sense.

Easily able to speculate what Joe was doing. His own people said this is why he declared victory before midnight. Changing their run six hours later to we knew he would win. I was watching. That isn’t what anyone said at 11:55 will

They weren’t going to concede. The other shit that happened on the 5th and the 6th. I won’t speculate that would happen. But they would have stopped at nothing. Otherwise why the fake dossier. Obama and Hillary knew it was bs. That is akin to treason. They already proved how far they would go. The fbi admitted already they went too far and said they made changes.

I don’t want him on the ballot not just because I hate the division he brings. But you guys are off your rocker when it comes to him. Will literally try anything to get him out of office. Constitutional or not. Legal or not. It doesn’t matter. I hope somehow the primary allows for a different candidate. On both sides.

It comes down to the most basic quality. One guys still has the majority of his brain. The other has nothing left of his. You have to make some decisions as president. And Kamala is worse if it is possible.

We saw how he ran the country too. We have seen how Biden runs it. The results from one tenure is much different than the other. That is why someone as ridiculous as Trump is leading in the polls. That is just common sense.

Easily able to speculate what Joe was doing. His own people said this is why he declared victory before midnight. Changing their run six hours later to we knew he would win. I was watching. That isn’t what anyone said at 11:55 will

They weren’t going to concede. The other shit that happened on the 5th and the 6th. I won’t speculate that would happen. But they would have stopped at nothing. Otherwise why the fake dossier. Obama and Hillary knew it was bs. That is akin to treason. They already proved how far they would go. The fbi admitted already they went too far and said they made changes.

I don’t want him on the ballot not just because I hate the division he brings. But you guys are off your rocker when it comes to him. Will literally try anything to get him out of office. Constitutional or not. Legal or not. It doesn’t matter. I hope somehow the primary allows for a different candidate. On both sides.

It comes down to the most basic quality. One guys still has the majority of his brain. The other has nothing left of his. You have to make some decisions as president. And Kamala is worse if it is possible.
Trump’s legal position is so tenuous that his lawyers are in court today arguing before a judge that presidential immunity is so expansive that a president could have Seal Team Six murder a political rival, and the only way he could be legally prosecuted would be if he were already impeached by Congress.

Just stop with the TDS nonsense. It’s embarrassing. This is real, it’s happening today, and it’s a threat to our country. Support it if you choose. You better just pray that you end up on the right side of what follows.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Trump’s legal position is so tenuous that his lawyers are in court today arguing before a judge that presidential immunity is so expansive that a president could have Seal Team Six murder a political rival, and the only way he could be legally prosecuted would be if he were already impeached by Congress.

Just stop with the TDS nonsense. It’s embarrassing. This is real, it’s happening today, and it’s a threat to our country. Support it if you choose. You better just pray that you end up on the right side of what follows.

Yep. We got two guys running to pardon themselves and likely family members. It is insane for a legal team to try anything. Never happens right. The tds is real. The fbi demonstrated it. The doj is still demonstrating this. The left on each station now talks about him being a dictator. That he will take away your freedoms. Holy shit man. How freaking chicken little can you be. He has already been president. He didn’t take away any freedoms. It is like he is trolling you at this point. He is a real estate agent!!! That is what he is. I have already said I don’t want him there. But I want a person to be president who is still among us. I feel sorry for Joe. But he isn’t right. And hasn’t been. He doesn’t answer for his mistakes. The media doesn’t hold him accountable. No one does. You don’t. You think he is still a ok. F me. Trump is an asshat. For sure. You have a dictator in office. Right now. He doesn’t answer to anyone outside his advisors. No questions. If you do question him what has happened to you recently? He is suing his own country. What freaking president does this? He sued two states. They are taking people off the ballots. Destroying democracy. Elections are elections right according to you. When decided they have been decided. Only when it benefits you. You don’t strike me as someone who wants a dictator in office. That is how I know tds is real. You don’t even see it.

Will, as bad as Trump is, he went on cnn in May and did a townhall. Answered every gotcha question they threw at him. Pubs have been having debates and town halls everywhere. Newsome at least stood in front and tried. No one else has answered anything. Is this how you want the country run for four more years.

Biden’s slogan should be. No questions asked.

One last thing will. Can you imagine what it may be like in Maine and Colorado? Trump wins the primary somehow. You go into an election booth and you have one guy on the ballot to vote for as president. Does that seem or even feel right?

You are a democracy guy. You don’t like a candidate. Don’t vote for him. And Jan 6th was bad. Stopping someone from running is worse. It is no different. Those protestors in Jan 6th felt like rhey were trying to prevent the country from making a huge mistake at their core. No matter how misguided. Even if they ended up being right. This is just a different way of doing the same thing. Deciding what is right for Everyone despite their opinion. No different at its core.

Jan 6 rioters weren't right about anything.

And The Donald is still lying about 2020 election fraud. He just said this today:

"And we found tremendous voter fraud. We have a list of it, we have some findings if you want it. Press doesn’t like reporting it but we found tremendous voter fraud. Determinative. But we worked on that, that’s what I was doing.”"

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg

And The Donald is still lying about 2020 election fraud. He just said this today:

"And we found tremendous voter fraud. We have a list of it, we have some findings if you want it. Press doesn’t like reporting it but we found tremendous voter fraud. Determinative. But we worked on that, that’s what I was doing.”"

They were right about how bad biden would suck. If you are quoting my post. Not to do what they did. He has been historically bad.

This says his is literally the worst ever at this point in his presidency. WORST ever!

yay, more conspiracy theories!
And the easiest tale to tell (promote, market, sell) for generations & centuries is how the privileged & fortunate simply collect their wealth on the backs of the less fortunate …. that the creation of wealth is all due to evil deeds, and the only way to have more is to take it from others.

The result of taking one’s way to wealth and to punish the rich is exactly the same sad & common story of lottery winners losing it all within a couple years. Earning is learning how to manage one’s own. Taking it means losing it just as quickly.

Punish the rich. Take what you wish, hope, dream is yours anyway. Then waste it all away. Easy mark. Easy sell aren’t we special?

I look forward to the release of this tremendous voter fraud that he's uncovered so we can finally put this to rest.

I look forward to the release of this tremendous voter fraud that he's uncovered so we can finally put this to rest.
He will release the "evidence" as soon as OJ tells us who the real killer is.
Both of them will lie to thier grave about something they know is not true.
A narcissist can never be wrong.

He will release the "evidence" as soon as OJ tells us who the real killer is.
Both of them will lie to thier grave about something they know is not true.
A narcissist can never be wrong.
I’m just so happy with the state of the union under this incompetent ( actually intentional) actions that continue to weaken our nation and economy on all fronts. We are allowing the unqualified to destroy our nation and your group praises them daily. Enjoy the punishment of voting for these actions.

I’m just so happy with the state of the union under this incompetent ( actually intentional) actions that continue to weaken our nation and economy on all fronts. We are allowing the unqualified to destroy our nation and your group praises them daily. Enjoy the punishment of voting for these actions.
Don't remember "praising" anyone in the current administration.......did not vote for the current administration. So there's that.
I do kind of enjoy the daily doom and gloom some go on and on about daily.
I just get on the chat and destroy our nation......smh

Reactions: celticdawg
Don't remember "praising" anyone in the current administration.......did not vote for the current administration. So there's that.
I do kind of enjoy the daily doom and gloom some go on and on about daily.
I just get on the chat and destroy our nation......smh
The doom and gloom pushed by Michael Obama or Hillary or Jomentia? It's daily with those 3 aholes.

The doom and gloom pushed by Michael Obama or Hillary or Jomentia? It's daily with those 3 aholes.
I was talking about on the "chat" my friend.
The first 2 you mentioned, did not even know they were still on the planet.
The last, I do listen to because he is the President, but he sure ain't one of my favorites.
I did hear Trump say today that today's good economic numbers are just a tailwind from his great economy.
He also said today he hopes the economy will crash this year......he loves this country so much.
Look it up for yourself.

Last edited:
Why is this always the standard copy and paste chat response? Is it not possible to dislike Biden and Trump at the same time?

Why is this always the standard copy and paste chat response? Is it not possible to dislike Biden and Trump at the same time?
I love Trump and the policies he had. The nation was back on track and everyone was making money.
The cost of living was down. Business were returning back to the US from overseas. I do not like the dem policies and their destruction of the nuclear family, killing of innocent fetuses, burning down of Christian values, the rise of the all powerful state, that takes away personal responsibility and living with the decisions one makes in their life. Just remember "A government big enough to give you all you want, is big enough to take everything you own."- Gerald Ford.

I’ll say it again. Hillary was not a candidate, was not a party official and had no formal role of any kind.

In addition, given the illegal fake electors plot hatched by Trump and team and J6, she wasn’t wrong in her characterization of how far Trump would go to try and remain in power.
You'll say/repeat whatever your dim overlords tell you to say. Thats all. You don't have any ability to reason as proven by your constant defense of brandon the molester.

It's possible but when forced to choose between the 2, because no third party candidate will win, the clear choice by an infinite degree is Trump. Many here have said they will not vote for him in primary. I didn't vote for him in the primary the first go round and I won't again this time. But if he is the nominee facing any dim... you can't name a dim I would vote for because I don't vote for baby murderers and people that believe in sexualizing children, nor do I vote for people that won't close our borders, or promote perverted homosexual sex as normal, etc etc etc I will vote for Trump.

If you support baby murder, sexualizing children, open borders etc etc etc, vote for someone besides trump. A vote for anyone but Trump if he is the nominee is a vote for the disgusting perverted baby murdering dim party. They will stay in power and push there evil agenda on everyone.

Care to discuss the lies biden has told while selling out the country for personal gain? Care to discuss murdering babies? Care to discuss sexualizing children? All things your boy stands for and a vote for him means you agree. Funny, how you give no thought to anything unless it is anti trump. There are bigger things than claiming election fraud. The man left the day he was supposed to.... Meanwhile the man you support is busy destroying the country. You dims are soooooo smart.

One last thing will. Can you imagine what it may be like in Maine and Colorado? Trump wins the primary somehow. You go into an election booth and you have one guy on the ballot to vote for as president. Does that seem or even feel right?

You are a democracy guy. You don’t like a candidate. Don’t vote for him. And Jan 6th was bad. Stopping someone from running is worse. It is no different. Those protestors in Jan 6th felt like rhey were trying to prevent the country from making a huge mistake at their core. No matter how misguided. Even if they ended up being right. This is just a different way of doing the same thing. Deciding what is right for Everyone despite their opinion. No different at its core.
zinger he is NOT a democracy guy. He is an I don't care about anything but get trump guy. You give him way to much credit. EVERY single post he makes is a repeat of the dim party talking points while ignoring and defending all the crap biden has done and is doing to the country. If he cared about our democracy, he would be screaming about the open borders and the fact that dims are using taxpay funds to pay freebies to people that broke our laws to get here. The only reason for that is because they can't win without buying votes and they are counting on all those illegals voting sooner or later. Is that democracy. Has he started one post about the fact that dims are trying to kick pubs off ballots in many states. NOPE>. Its not about democracy... It is ONLY ABOUT HIS TDS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT