ADVERTISEMENT

Evil never prevails

Vote for the party of inclusion and not the part that promotes racism.
The party that agrees with telling young kids that " they should feel guilty because they are white"! This same party agrees with killing unborn kids up to time of birth !!! They pander to minorities to get votes and that's all they really want .

The party that agrees with telling young kids that " they should feel guilty because they are white"! This same party agrees with killing unborn kids up to time of birth !!! They pander to minorities to get votes and that's all they really want .
Every politician panders for vote. But no one pandered more than City Slicker Donald Trump when he came down south and starting railing against Mexicans and other minority groups. Once that occurred, the conservatives in those red states were sold on MAGA.

Vote Democrat in November. The party for all and not the party for some.
LOL right. Yea let’s all double down on stupid and vote for democrats. That will really get things turned around. That’s like busting our head open with a crowbar a second time because the first didn’t hurt enough.

Exactly how are we better off now than we were when Biden took over.

Last edited:
LOL. You should be ashamed of yourself.....you need to beg for votes.

Your party has created this cluster and you are perfectly fine with this. You guys are sickening.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Seems to be the 'go to" defense for weak minded Democrats. A lot of the progressives on this board I strongly disagree with, but many give thoughtful points of view which I can appreciate

LOL right. Yea let’s all double down on stupid and vote for democrats. That will really get things turned around. That’s like busting our head open with a crowbar a second time because the first didn’t hurt enough.

Exactly how are we better off now than we were when Biden took over.
1) Infrastructure Bill
2) Covid relief
3) Comittment to clean energy
4)Unemployment which was at an all time high during Trump admin has been drastically reduced.
5)Homeownership for minorities at an all time high. And guess who’s mostly able to sell their homes for record high prices? White people.

So it seems like everyone is winning. People have more money in their pocket now which can offset high gas prices and high food costs. When the country has more money like it has now, it leads to more consumer spending which leads to inflation. Now everyone can get out and enjoy the finer things in life instead of the select few. Great times in America.

• Haha
Reactions: Goober81
LOL. You should be ashamed of yourself.....you need to beg for votes.

Your party has created this cluster and you are perfectly fine with this. You guys are sickening.
When a candidate gets up there and puts on a MAGA hat when they have little to none common sense, and people run out to vote for that candidate, that sounds like pandering to the highest degree. Repubs should be ashamed of themselves. But since Trump, they have become a party of no shame.

Explain to us why many Hispanics and a fair amount of African Americans are flocking to the Republican party if this party promotes racism?
Cubans and a few blacks are becoming Republicans. I wouldn’t get too excited. Wasn’t enough to win the 2020 election. And a lot of blacks are getting hipped to grifting from the Republican Party. There’s no easier way to get money and support than for a black person to get on TV and spout anti-black views. Now I can’t make a dollar like that even though I would be extremely good at it and wealthy from it. I just don’t have the stomach to pander like that.

When a candidate gets up there and puts on a MAGA hat when they have little to none common sense, and people run out to vote for that candidate, that sounds like pandering to the highest degree. Repubs should be ashamed of themselves. But since Trump, they have become a party of no shame.
You are using the phrase "no shame?" Really? The dems? Using that phrase? Keep tippin' 'em back Coocoo

You are using the phrase "no shame?" Really? The dems? Using that phrase? Keep tippin' 'em back Coocoo
Says the man who is playing a part on the internet. Whose said party voted for a compromised elderly person. Most dims I talk to in person, are incredibly ashamed of that. Felt like they should have known more about his health. Coocoo is trolling himself at this point.

Yeah, there are no racists on the Dem side of things:

The double standard that currently exists around race- who is allowed to say, tweet, etc. whatever they want and who isn't- is astounding. Imagine a white professor at UGA saying "some Black people may have to die" in any capacity, and not being fired & possibly charged with some sort of hate crime within about 5 minutes.

The double standard that currently exists around race- who is allowed to say, tweet, etc. whatever they want and who isn't- is astounding. Imagine a white professor at UGA saying "some Black people may have to die" in any capacity, and not being fired & possibly charged with some sort of hate crime within about 5 minutes.
Or where the Squad declared that the creation of Israel was a catastrophe.

What was he talking about when he said “some white people may have to die”?

Tell what polices they promote do you think is good for you. I ask that i haven't any that for me open Borders and free stuff for people who break our laws. shutting oil and gas production creating more people dependent on the government higher taxes job killing regulation CRT to children

Every politician panders for vote. But no one pandered more than City Slicker Donald Trump when he came down south and starting railing against Mexicans and other minority groups. Once that occurred, the conservatives in those red states were sold on MAGA.
rally people against open borders is what you mean Donald Trump not a racist he business man

You mean the party that thinks abortion should be allowed all the way up to birth? Or the one neck deep in child sex scandals?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Absolutely.

Can a KKK member join your black panther party?

I am all for it but concerned how we’re gonna pay for all of it. Give me some details and I might be convinced.

Reactions: Spe77
My goodness you really are a sad little creature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT