ADVERTISEMENT

Further Comment on Trump / Kemp feud….

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Is there an update? that article is 2020 (and paywalled).

(update: seems likely paid since... a "campaign can’t be shuttered until all debts are paid under federal law."

Feel free to pursue it, but I am going with they were paid unless we find more data.

Meaning that only one of the two presidential candidates is a notorious deadbeat.

Last edited:
It's more than that. It's really almost impossible to gaslight if it's not a close personal relationship.

And of course, that's not what I'm trying to do, but carry on.
You are describing what the media is doing to ALL Amrrican citizens. The relationship does not have to be intimate, just some trust on at least one side to be broken by the other party. We see it everyday in current events.

First to Kemp

1. You have been an excellent Governor, as good as we have had in my lifetime and Georgia is fortunate to have some pretty good ones in the past
  2. You have a great family who have served along side you, but it would be wise for your spouse to be guarded in her comments about your parties Candidate. It was at least tacky, perhaps even stupid.
  3. You are a very popular politician in Georgia who could certainly beat either of our current US Senators and we hope you do.
  4. Your current voting integrity rules and policies in Georgia are outstanding but your 2020 version where 75% of the opposition party voters showed no ID to vote and a portion of that number had their ballots requested and returned to an unsecured lockbox is certainly going to be questioned. Moreover there were little if any signature verification performed and signature verification equipment was not used, most likely intentionally in the largest Democrat County. Yes, some of us that are NOT trump supporters see the possibility of fraud above the norm and over an acceptable level.
  5. Without Trump’s support in the 2018 primary Casey Cagel would most likely been the Governor
Former President Trump

1. Policy wise you would be light years better than Karmala for the next President of the US
2. Yes you were probably let down by Kemp in 2020 but that is in the past , this is 2024 and Georgia is a swing state where Kemp can greatly assist you in winning the state
3. You have enough enemies, don’t make more from someone who supports you 96% of the time
4. Treat Kemp like Senate Candidate Hogan in Maryland, dislike him if you must but reach a truce and drive on.
5. You can beat Harris if you show humility and use some wisdom, unlike you did last night.
Good advice, but "The Donald" is not likely to listen

Recent voting results in Georgia show the electorate rejects candidates who deny election results.
In an otherwise segmented population divided by R or D, Clinton, Trump, Abrams and Perdue have all lost when making claims of election illegitimacy.
There was a large enough population that voted Biden + Kemp last time, a novel rarity in party politics.
At best, for Trump to have gone down that road again is poor strategy basing on previous results.

I heard Nathan Deal discussing what he, Saxby Chambliss, Roy Barnes, and Shirley Franklin are doing to move Georgia beyond election denialism in a bipartisan way. I find that to be admirable.

Recent voting results in Georgia show the electorate rejects candidates who deny election results.
In an otherwise segmented population divided by R or D, Clinton, Trump, Abrams and Perdue have all lost when making claims of election illegitimacy.
There was a large enough population that voted Biden + Kemp last time, a novel rarity in party politics.
At best, for Trump to have gone down that road again is poor strategy basing on previous results.

I heard Nathan Deal discussing what he, Saxby Chambliss, Roy Barnes, and Shirley Franklin are doing to move Georgia beyond election denialism in a bipartisan way. I find that to be admirable.
Good points, but Biden and Kemp have never been on the ballot at the same time. Perhaps you mean Kemp and Warnock.

Good points, but Biden and Kemp have never been on the ballot at the same time. Perhaps you mean Kemp and Warnock.
Yes, you're correct. I worded that poorly when I said "last time." I'm meaning recent election history 2016-now

Reactions: JCarbo76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT