ADVERTISEMENT

Gov and Senate races in GA…

My plan is to do the same. I was emotional and off base on a lot of my Kemp criticism re Covid due to the fact I lost my Dad in the beginning of the pandemic. I've been able to logically go back and review things and I think he's the safer candidate over Abrams. I reviewed Warnock's voting record and I will accept it over Herschel. I don't agree with everything Warnock stands for but that's pretty much how I feel about every candidate. I just don't think Herschel could even write a bill to vote on if he were made to do so. He is really an unfortunate candidate and I don't see any redeeming values in electing him.

Plus he’s some whacko jock Uncle Tom the media portrays him to be, right?… he’s not as cool, intelligent, and well spoken as Warnock is portrayed by the media, right?… the Reverend will get the sheeps vote no doubt because his commercials are better… policies and values out the window…

Having the republicans with the majority in The Senate is a pretty redeeming value.
Yeah. Not sure what we can do with Warnock not part of the agriculture committee in congress with all his experience in agriculture.

Having the republicans with the majority in The Senate is a pretty redeeming value.
Yea...someone that won't vote spend us into oblivion, or to end the legislative filibuster, or vote against every energy independence measure that has crossed his desk, etc...sounds great. Hell a non-vote would be redeeming.

Anyone voting for Warnock likes his overall agenda, and vice versa for not. Nothing complicated about it, the agendas are literal polar opposite. Folks not voting for HW for personal issues that will ultimately have no effect whatsoever on their lives? Yea, I don't believe that theater. They don't like his party's politics which is fair game obviously.

My plan is to do the same. I was emotional and off base on a lot of my Kemp criticism re Covid due to the fact I lost my Dad in the beginning of the pandemic. I've been able to logically go back and review things and I think he's the safer candidate over Abrams. I reviewed Warnock's voting record and I will accept it over Herschel. I don't agree with everything Warnock stands for but that's pretty much how I feel about every candidate. I just don't think Herschel could even write a bill to vote on if he were made to do so. He is really an unfortunate candidate and I don't see any redeeming values in electing him.
What the he&& part of his voting record did you like? Serious question …

Plus he’s some whacko jock Uncle Tom the media portrays him to be, right?… he’s not as cool, intelligent, and well spoken as Warnock is portrayed by the media, right?… the Reverend will get the sheeps vote no doubt because his commercials are better… policies and values out the window…
Hates Warnock and anyone who votes for that POS.

Before you vote just remember who appoints the board of regents, the board of the GA Ports, the DNR, and many judges. GA has been such as successful state because of good leadership. We can’t afford to screw that up

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
I'll prolly vote for Kemp and Warnock.
Take a moment to look at where candidates stand on issues…separate that from their personalities. Look at the impact their policy positions will have on Georgia.

Kemp and Warnock are diametrically opposed in their policy positions. Kemp and Walker are aligned.

Take a moment to look at where candidates stand on issues…separate that from their personalities. Look at the impact their policy positions will have on Georgia.

Kemp and Warnock are diametrically opposed in their policy positions. Kemp and Walker are aligned.
Kemp actually handled Covid better than any other Governor. Abrams would’ve been an absolute disaster. She would’ve handled it the way it was handled in New Jersey, Michigan and California.

He is really an unfortunate candidate and I don't see any redeeming values in electing him.

Well, I'm pretty sure HW won't for support a senate majority leader that went to the steps of the SCOTUS and said “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I'm pretty sure HW has a much deeper and much better understanding of how private sector businesses operate and won't be on TV promising free goodies from the government because he realizes the people that end up paying are actually the people that buy goods and services from businesses large and small.

I'm pretty sure the staff and advisors HW will rely on aren't tied in any way to the George Soros group that advocates open borders and defunding the police.

Yeah, HW has a speech impediment and isn't a slick public speaker but there has to be some sort of disconnect for someone to say they will vote for Kemp over SA but turn around and vote RW over HW in the senate race.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
I do not live in Georgia, but if I did, I would have cancelled my voter registration after the 2020 steal.

Why continue to play along with the "fair elections" scam? That is as bad as claiming that Brandon makes decisions or issues EOs, and serves the same purpose; i.e., it confirms that the sheep are willing to play along with the deception games of our ruling junta.

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty sure HW won't for support a senate majority leader that went to the steps of the SCOTUS and said “I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I'm pretty sure HW has a much deeper and much better understanding of how private sector businesses operate and won't be on TV promising free goodies from the government because he realizes the people that end up paying are actually the people that buy goods and services from businesses large and small.

I'm pretty sure the staff and advisors HW will rely on aren't tied in any way to the George Soros group that advocates open borders and defunding the police.

Yeah, HW has a speech impediment and isn't a slick public speaker but there has to be some sort of disconnect for someone to say they will vote for Kemp over SA but turn around and vote RW over HW in the senate race.
Sounds like a voter who doesn’t have an agenda. They will vote on who they think is the best candidate regardless of party.

Also, HW has much more issues than a speech impediment. I don’t even think he has a speech impediment at all. Unless you call lying and making ridiculous claims a speech impediment?

Reactions: magnolia93ugagrad
Sounds like a voter who doesn’t have an agenda. They will vote on who they think is the best candidate regardless of party.

Also, HW has much more issues than a speech impediment. I don’t even think he has a speech impediment at all. Unless you call lying and making ridiculous claims a speech impediment?
Like he almost murdered someone?

yes, "unhinged" and I'm not voting for him. If I was voting for #34 in the CFB Hall of Fame, he would have my vote.
Do you get the tingles up your legs and a warm fuzzy feeling voting for Warnock?… how many yard signs you have up to show all the neighbors you stand for justice and equality?… he’s just such a down to earth honest common Joe just like us, right?… he’s definitely got our best interest and values in mind… and isn’t “unhinged” like that whacko jock… plus let’s be honest, his commercials and public speaking are so much better…

giphy.gif

Do you get the tingles up your legs and a warm fuzzy feeling voting for Warnock?… how many yard signs you have up to show all the neighbors you stand for justice and equality?… he’s just such a down to earth honest common Joe just like us, right?… he’s definitely got our best interest and values in mind… and isn’t “unhinged” like that whacko jock… plus let’s be honest, his commercials and public speaking are so much better…

giphy.gif

no politician gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in the voting booth.

Warnock has to be taken to court and forced to pay his child support. I would vote for Herschel any day over Warnock. If Herschel wanted to write a bill, I know President Trump would advise him on that. After all, they have been good friends for over 35 years. CoCo, you don’t know as much as you think you do. Please never move to the state of Georgi, or are you now changing that story.
He’s lost it lol. Telling people he’s an FBI agent and then telling a random story about wanting to kill a man? Man Cmon Hersche
He’s lost it lol. Telling people he’s an FBI agent and then telling a random story about wanting to kill a man? Man Cmon Herschel

in a democracy, people get the government they deserve,....and if georgia ends up with warnock and a fridge with a head on top (abrams),... then we got what we deserved

Kemp and 34 should win, but the dims probably know exactly how many extra votes they need. Repubs are stupid enough to let them get away with it, again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT