ADVERTISEMENT

Great example here for the "crippling student loan debt" propaganda.....

Spent 192k to be stay at home mom....makes sense I guess.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
more like crippling laziness combined with crippling bad decisions.

And to make things worse, she wants to continue reproducing.......SMDH.

Mash
thinks I would have told her that with income that limited, they qualify for the "housing projects".......would think that would be enough to get her back to work.

that loan will more than likely never be paid back....nothing is easy without hard work.

Spent 192k to be stay at home mom....makes sense I guess.
I Guess If You Say So GIF
If she makes more than twice as much as her husband, maybe he should be the one to stay home with the kids while she works, if they are convinced one of the needs to be a full-time stay-at-home parent. Which given their financial situation, doesn't exactly sound like a smart plan.

Here’s the thing - she has a degree that would allow her to pay back 100% of that in three years with hard work. She’s a pharmacist. She could go to work for one of the larger chains, get a signing bonus and make 120k/yr. After taxes she should be able to pay 80k a year on the loan. In 2 1/2 years it’s done. And truthfully she could make more if she’s willing to work 50-60 hrs a week. Otherwise she can still have a life and earn the above numbers. I have zero sympathy. Her path to independence is easy compared to many. It just requires doing something other than what you want to do for a short period of time. I think that’s called “hard work”.
JC

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT