ADVERTISEMENT

Hey who wants to discuss the legend of the Moon-Eyed People?

Very interesting. How much are moon-eye descendant reparations going to cost me? We must be responsible for really ****ing them up for 3000 years. I haven’t seen a single moon eye descendant in upper management. We need moon eye DEI posthaste, them poor bastards‘ rights been trampled on.

there is little to deny.!
readily admit that I have no answers;
yet...
there is Something to It!

circa 1985 I watched trees in a light wind...
decide on your own.
spectacular.....

"they're dancing every Where!"

pug

Last edited:
Very interesting. How much are moon-eye descendant reparations going to cost me? We must be responsible for really ****ing them up for 3000 years. I haven’t seen a single moon eye descendant in upper management. We need moon eye DEI posthaste, them poor bastards‘ rights been trampled on.
They might be too white for reparations. If not, we could dig up some graves and throw some money in it. That should be enough to relieve the guilt of what we may have done.

I used to mountain bike there. The walls and fort are really cool. The structures were not the same type of architecture or construction as the Cherokee that inhabited the area. I believe it was some European people that built it. I love that kind of stuff. Have collected arrowheads and Indian artifacts since early childhood with my father. Thanks for this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT