ADVERTISEMENT

I been over at Fred’s and his wife is a nurse practitioner and

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
she said I don’t have anything to be concerned about. She told me less I’m out in public the better . Going to Publix is a bad idea . Having to pump gas is a bad idea . She said take your inhaler and wash your hands .

there no reason why I need to go anywhere . Other than over there and at my house. She believes this will last longer than four months because selfish people.

I asked is football season in doubt and she said when will they practices? She said when flu season is over . We will see for sure how bad this is . Even though they are not the same but people get confused.

Two months we will know . Then tac two more for getting over it . She’s a smart woman .

she said I don’t have anything to be concerned about. She told me less I’m out in public the better . Going to Publix is a bad idea . Having to pump gas is a bad idea . She said take your inhaler and wash your hands .

there no reason why I need to go anywhere . Other than over there and at my house. She believes this will last longer than four months because selfish people.

I asked is football season in doubt and she said when will they practices? She said when flu season is over . We will see for sure how bad this is . Even though they are not the same but people get confused.

Two months we will know . Then tac two more for getting over it . She’s a smart woman .

We're all going to be germaphobes when this is over.
I used to only try to avoid touching doorknobs when leaving public restrooms, soon it will be fear of touching any public surface.

We're all going to be germaphobes when this is over.
I used to only try to avoid touching doorknobs when leaving public restrooms, soon it will be fear of touching any public surface.

She said there been a coronavirus around before but from what she has seen this was transmitted from animals to humans . She this is by far the strongest virus that been seen in many years. She said big cities will have the hardest time and the more problems . Those who rely on public transit increase their odds .

small town USA will have a few because some do travel . The key is getting them to stay away from Public places . That will help small town USA .

She mad about the beaches being open.

Reactions: wayxpython
She said there been a coronavirus around before but from what she has seen this was transmitted from animals to humans . She this is by far the strongest virus that been seen in many years. She said big cities will have the hardest time and the more problems . Those who rely on public transit increase their odds .

small town USA will have a few because some do travel . The key is getting them to stay away from Public places . That will help small town USA .

She mad about the beaches being open.

These pictures we see of college spring breakers romping on the beaches makes one wonder exactly how out of touch these kids are.
Where are the parents?

88ba6ade96c1d09f5a0e9f3ab37025b6

Reactions: blackpug6
These pictures we see of college spring breakers romping on the beaches makes one wonder exactly how out of touch these kids are.
Where are the parents?

88ba6ade96c1d09f5a0e9f3ab37025b6

to hell with That.
I see 4 solid.
yes they are all female.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT