ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Hillary

I don’t believe that for one second. Meanwhile….

I can believe it. Even at the height of Bill's popularity, Hillary was always the villain. Many people jokingly even brushed off Bill's womanizing as therapy for having to be married to Hillary.

Obama and Trump both have something in common, they beat Hillary head to head.

She could truly be the most disliked political figure in our history. It's so bad they picked Biden in 2020.

Didn’t vote for her or her husband, so don’t look to me to defend the Clintons.
Maybe you did…maybe you didn’t. I’ll take you at your word. But you’ve been on here hundreds of times attacking Trump for his Russian collusion despite mounting evidence that it was a sham. The vitriol you bring toward him for his transgressions, real and/or imagined, let’s hear the same now for the Clintons…and the collusion they’ve orchestrated within the press and govt agencies. Isn’t this despicable and worthy of a rant?

I don’t believe that for one second. Meanwhile….

I don’t doubt your inability to understand someone standing against both the Clintons and Trump.

Maybe you did…maybe you didn’t. I’ll take you at your word. But you’ve been on here hundreds of times attacking Trump for his Russian collusion despite mounting evidence that it was a sham. The vitriol you bring toward him for his transgressions, real and/or imagined, let’s hear the same now for the Clintons…and the collusion they’ve orchestrated within the press and govt agencies. Isn’t this despicable and worthy of a rant?
I have shared the many ties between Trump, his advisors and Russia too many times to do it again. This latest revelation changes not a single one of those facts.

It’s also hysterical that y’all are so upset about Hillary’s oppo efforts when your guy is on tape asking Ukraine to create some oppo dirt on Biden to get their arms funding released. Kind of similar, no?

The Clintons and Trump are all horrible human beings and Biden is decrepit. Maybe next time one of the two parties can come up with someone who isn’t eighty and is committed to honoring the outcome of elections.

I can believe it. Even at the height of Bill's popularity, Hillary was always the villain. Many people jokingly even brushed off Bill's womanizing as therapy for having to be married to Hillary.

Obama and Trump both have something in common, they beat Hillary head to head.

She could truly be the most disliked political figure in our history. It's so bad they picked Biden in 2020.
I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the comment @willdup made that he never voted for Bill or Hillary.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I think you misunderstood me. I was referring to the comment @willdup made that he never voted for Bill or Hillary.
I understood.

There are full blooded Democrats who can't stand Hillary. Many are Bernie voters who have been mad at the Democratic party since 2016's screw job over delegates.

They'll stay loyal to the party in opposition to Republicans or anyone else who won't submit to the DNC's platform, but they do think the party should have rallied in a direction that follows up on the empty promises they spout to get elected. They want to hold leaders accountable, but not at the expense of giving the GOP wins so they are still very much a net positive for the DNC.

Hillary is just unelectable to many swing voters and some Democrats.

I don’t doubt your inability to understand someone standing against both the Clintons and Trump.

I have shared the many ties between Trump, his advisors and Russia too many times to do it again. This latest revelation changes not a single one of those facts.

It’s also hysterical that y’all are so upset about Hillary’s oppo efforts when your guy is on tape asking Ukraine to create some oppo dirt on Biden to get their arms funding released. Kind of similar, no?

The Clintons and Trump are all horrible human beings and Biden is decrepit. Maybe next time one of the two parties can come up with someone who isn’t eighty and is committed to honoring the outcome of elections.
You are oh so consistent in your hypocrisy that it’s funny. First off…he isn’t my guy. Secondly, I’m not the least bit upset…this is exactly the truth I expected. Third…your “facts” are largely based on slanted media reporting, conjecture, and failure to understand even the basics of world politics. You challenge Republicans who claim the last election was stolen, but constantly infer that the first election was corrupted by the Russians and led to Trumps election. But Trump was far more aggressive with the Russians than Biden was…in fact, one of Biden’s first acts was to lift the sanctions that were put in by the previous administration. As for Trump’s Ukraine political pressure…are you kidding me. He wasn’t asking them to “create” anything but to disclose what information they had. That is normal political maneuvering and was far less than what Biden bragged about when he withheld billions until the Ukraine did what he and Obama wanted. Where is your outrage there? And you are comparing political maneuvering with foreign bodies to blatant lying and conspiracy actions using govt. agencies to manipulate an election? This is what Hilary and the democrats did. You said you didn’t vote for Clinton and Biden is decrepit. But you obviously didn’t vote for Trump…so who did you vote for? Never mind…not my business. But it seems odd You have such disdain for one but say nothing about the others when their immorality is exposed.

All this above is inconsequential though because in classic fashion you deflected from the point of my original post. You constantly spew outrage and venom on anything Trump related that you view as immoral. Yet when someone on the left does something absolutely corrupt and immoral you say nothing. If you get challenged you just deflect with some Trump side story. You’re hypocrisy was the point of the post. Your response is just more of the same.

Last edited:
You are oh so consistent in your hypocrisy that it’s funny. First off…he isn’t my guy. Secondly, I’m not the least bit upset…this is exactly the truth I expected. Third…your “facts” are largely based on slanted media reporting, conjecture, and failure to understand even the basics of world politics. You challenge Republicans who claim the last election was stolen, but constantly infer that the first election was corrupted by the Russians and led to Trumps election. But Trump was far more aggressive with the Russians than Biden was…in fact, one of Biden’s first acts was to raise the sanctions that were put in by the previous administration. As for Trump’s Ukraine political pressure…are you kidding me. That is normal political maneuvering and was far less than what Biden bragged about when he withheld billions until the Ukraine did what he and Obama wanted. Where is your outrage here? And you are comparing political maneuvering with foreign bodies to blatant lying and conspiracy actions using govt. agencies to manipulate an election? You said you didn’t vote for Clinton and Biden is decrepit. But you obviously didn’t vote for Trump…so who did you vote for? Never mind…not my business. But it seems odd You have such disdain for one but say nothing about the others when their immorality is exposed.

All this above is inconsequential though because in classic fashion you deflected from the point of my original post. You constantly spew outrage and venom on anything Trump related that you view as immoral. Yet when someone on the left does something absolutely corrupt and immoral you say nothing. If you get challenged you just deflect with some Trump side story. You’re hypocrisy was the point of the post. Your response is just more of the same.
This is a fantastic post and describes will to the T. I actually think he is embarrassed by having been hoodwinked by the media and killary and will not admit to being wrong. He voted for Brandon and he does not want to say he was wrong on that either. He has to claim some moral ground for voting for arguably the worst president in our history. After all, he is way smarter than all of us but his twin marmot.

Also funny and telling is his outrage over 1/6 and the hysteria created by the media and dims about our democracy being in the balance due to Trump ordering the take over of the capital.. LMBO,,, yet he is totally silent when it comes to the daily attacks on our democracy by brandon and his handlers. The dims he loves and defends with every breath he takes are doing their best every day to destroy the country. He will defend brandon. He even says the economy is great,,, better than under the mean orange man. LOL He and dogfood and mitchell and celtic all claim to be pubs pubs or independents that saved the country by helping rid the country of russian agent trump.... HALLALUAH!!!!

This is a fantastic post and describes will to the T. I actually think he is embarrassed by having been hoodwinked by the media and killary and will not admit to being wrong. He voted for Brandon and he does not want to say he was wrong on that either. He has to claim some moral ground for voting for arguably the worst president in our history. After all, he is way smarter than all of us but his twin marmot.

Also funny and telling is his outrage over 1/6 and the hysteria created by the media and dims about our democracy being in the balance due to Trump ordering the take over of the capital.. LMBO,,, yet he is totally silent when it comes to the daily attacks on our democracy by brandon and his handlers. The dims he loves and defends with every breath he takes are doing their best every day to destroy the country. He will defend brandon. He even says the economy is great,,, better than under the mean orange man. LOL He and dogfood and mitchell and celtic all claim to be pubs pubs or independents that saved the country by helping rid the country of russian agent trump.... HALLALUAH!!!!
I heard someone the other day say gas prices are high because the economy is so great… Unreal … when one or two folks just argue to the majority, their argument is weak and usually comes from sources that are not credible whatsoever

You are oh so consistent in your hypocrisy that it’s funny. First off…he isn’t my guy. Secondly, I’m not the least bit upset…this is exactly the truth I expected. Third…your “facts” are largely based on slanted media reporting, conjecture, and failure to understand even the basics of world politics. You challenge Republicans who claim the last election was stolen, but constantly infer that the first election was corrupted by the Russians and led to Trumps election. But Trump was far more aggressive with the Russians than Biden was…in fact, one of Biden’s first acts was to raise the sanctions that were put in by the previous administration. As for Trump’s Ukraine political pressure…are you kidding me. He wasn’t asking them to “create” anything but to disclose what information they had. That is normal political maneuvering and was far less than what Biden bragged about when he withheld billions until the Ukraine did what he and Obama wanted. Where is your outrage here? And you are comparing political maneuvering with foreign bodies to blatant lying and conspiracy actions using govt. agencies to manipulate an election? This is what Hilary and the democrats did. You said you didn’t vote for Clinton and Biden is decrepit. But you obviously didn’t vote for Trump…so who did you vote for? Never mind…not my business. But it seems odd You have such disdain for one but say nothing about the others when their immorality is exposed.

BOOM!

You are oh so consistent in your hypocrisy that it’s funny. First off…he isn’t my guy. Secondly, I’m not the least bit upset…this is exactly the truth I expected. Third…your “facts” are largely based on slanted media reporting, conjecture, and failure to understand even the basics of world politics. You challenge Republicans who claim the last election was stolen, but constantly infer that the first election was corrupted by the Russians and led to Trumps election. But Trump was far more aggressive with the Russians than Biden was…in fact, one of Biden’s first acts was to lift the sanctions that were put in by the previous administration. As for Trump’s Ukraine political pressure…are you kidding me. He wasn’t asking them to “create” anything but to disclose what information they had. That is normal political maneuvering and was far less than what Biden bragged about when he withheld billions until the Ukraine did what he and Obama wanted. Where is your outrage there? And you are comparing political maneuvering with foreign bodies to blatant lying and conspiracy actions using govt. agencies to manipulate an election? This is what Hilary and the democrats did. You said you didn’t vote for Clinton and Biden is decrepit. But you obviously didn’t vote for Trump…so who did you vote for? Never mind…not my business. But it seems odd You have such disdain for one but say nothing about the others when their immorality is exposed.

Excellent post.

I heard someone the other day say gas prices are high because the economy is so great… Unreal … when one or two folks just argue to the majority, their argument is weak and usually comes from sources that are not credible whatsoever

Ive been thinking about that type of logic for several days. Its impossible to have a real discussion, with someone who isnt on the same planet.

And what's worse is trying to keep up with the mental gymnastics they go through, to justify their positions.

Try it sometime.

"Ma'am, explain how men can get pregnant and have abortions"

"Well...if you take a biological female, who identifies as a male.....and he had sex with another man, then since he's really a she, you could say a man got pregnant"

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about that type of logic for several days. Its impossible to have a real discussion, with someone who isnt on the same planet.

And what's worse is trying to keep up with the mental gymnastics they go through, to justify their positions.

Try it sometime.

"Ma'am, explain how men can get pregnant and have abortions"

"Well...if you take a biological female, who identifies as a male.....and he had sex with another man, then since he's really a she, you could say a man got pregnant"
“biological female”. Isn’t that the issue?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT