ADVERTISEMENT

I say bring on impeachment

for obstructing justice and colluding with Russia. I would love to see the Dems build their extremely flimsy case with their "facts" for the entire nation to see. I would love to see which Repubs (besides McCain) would vote with the dems so they could be primaried.
I think the Dems would lose politically for taking the country into chaos. Although, Repubs might lose politically also for being so weak. Maybe that would be good because we need a 3rd party anyway.

The worse that could happen is we would have President Pence which doesn't bother me at all. Even with President Pence, I doubt the "resistance" would stop. There is way too much hate for it to go away.
First, it's the FBI gathering the facts not a political party. Second if there are impeachable charges they will be brought by the House which is controlled by Republicans. Third the country is near a crisis due to the dumbasses actions in the White House. BTW - If that baby in your avatar is stricken with a serious healthcare issue I sure hope she doesn't have to depend on health insurance as outlined in the recently passed House bill. The child could easily wind up being one of millions without care and need it. Think about that for a while.

There is no evidence, it has been testified to under oat and in public by the two moonbats Dems leading their BS party on both the House and Senate committee. You would have to be a mind numb moron to buy into this BS. After almost a year. No one can point to anyone not a single name anywhere

If ppl really Believe the Russians had any influence in getting Trump elected.....well they're just weapon grade stupid.

As to the memo, again. one would have to be laughably stupid to keep bringing it up when Comey himself testified UNDER OATH that NO ONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION INCLUDING TRUMP tried to influence his investigation. By law if that happened then the FBI director would have broke the law by not reporting it.

The only thing the left has is their media allies and bullshit. But they know what their followers don't. They know how utterly stupid the people that follow them are. They depend on it.

these are the same morons who were talking about impeaching trump before he even took office and have been saying impeachment almost weekly now. they want to believe anything that an anonymous source says because it's fits their "we hate trump and want him out" agenda. if this was obama their level of proof would require a lot more than anonymous sources, but that hate blinds them. frankly i have some issues with trump and i couldn't stand hillary who was a horrible candidate, but the hysteria caused by the outright disgraceful coverage by the MSM is a huge problem in this country.

this russian bs was hatched by two of hillary's cronies.. less than 24 hours after her loss..
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cking-narrative-24-hours-after-hillarys-loss/

Last edited:
First, it's the FBI gathering the facts not a political party. Second if there are impeachable charges they will be brought by the House which is controlled by Republicans. Third the country is near a crisis due to the dumbasses actions in the White House. BTW - If that baby in your avatar is stricken with a serious healthcare issue I sure hope she doesn't have to depend on health insurance as in the recently passed House bill. The child could easily wind up being one of millions without care and need it. Think about that for a while.

I am not sure what crisis u are referring to but if there is a crisis it is caused by the left constant hysteria on anything related to Donald Trump. DT has not populated his sub cabinet positions and dems are obstructing appointments.

The most destructive thing going on is all the leaks. it seems like there can't be a conversation in the white house that isn't leaked. Those leaks make it impossible to govern.

Last edited:
these are the same morons who were talking about impeaching trump before he even took office and have been saying impeachment almost weekly now. they want to believe anything that an anonymous source says because it's fits their "we hate trump and want him out" agenda. if this was obama their level of proof would require a lot more than anonymous sources, but that hate blinds them. frankly i have some issues with trump and i couldn't stand hillary who was a horrible candidate, but the hysteria caused by the outright disgraceful coverage by the MSM is a huge problem in this country.

this russian bs was hatched by two of hillary's cronies.. less than 24 hours after her loss..
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cking-narrative-24-hours-after-hillarys-loss/
Dude, I respect your posts / opinions but Breitbart is one step below the National Enquirer. PUhleze tell me this is sarcasm. Pretty puhleze.

So you are saying lying under oath and obstructing justice is ok if the issue is about a blow job?

Of course not. But if you think false statements about an affair are sufficient grounds for impeachment, it is hard to turn around and argue that Trump asking the FBI director to drop an investigation into his administration's ties to Russia, then firing the FBI director, the gloating to the Russians about it, doesn't rise to the same level.

Reactions: Trim-man
Dude, I respect your posts / opinions but Breitbart is one step below the National Enquirer. PUhleze tell me this is sarcasm. Pretty puhleze.

Roy,

C'mon man, we have 5 congressional investigations and a Independent counsel investigation and all because of rumors and unnamed "sources" Breitbart has proven to be more reliable than most of what some call "main stream" news outlets.......Oh, I'm not a fan of BB

Roy,

C'mon man, we have 5 congressional investigations and a Independent counsel investigation and all because of rumors and unnamed "sources" Breitbart has proven to be more reliable than most of what some call "main stream" news outlets.......Oh, I'm not a fan of BB
I don't think congresses investigates because of rumors. It has to be a little more concrete then that.

I don't think congresses investigates because of rumors. It has to be a little more concrete then that.
Nope. Dems are minority in both houses. This is their only shot, and with a complicit media, it's actually quite easy and logical to see what's going on and why.

Trump is not going to be found guilty of anything other than shooting off his mouth and tweeting sophomoric BS. Oh, and keep an eye on the Mid-East. He may just pull that off.

Nope. Dems are minority in both houses. This is their only shot, and with a complicit media, it's actually quite easy and logical to see what's going on and why.

Trump is not going to be found guilty of anything other than shooting off his mouth and tweeting sophomoric BS. Oh, and keep an eye on the Mid-East. He may just pull that off.
So in essence you are saying that if trump is guilty of anything nothing will happen to him because the reps are in charge. I wouldn't put it past them but if that happened the reps would not be in charge very long.

So in essence you are saying that if trump is guilty of anything nothing will happen to him because the reps are in charge. I wouldn't put it past them but if that happened the reps would not be in charge very long.
I'm saying he's not guilty. RIF.

Breitbart is the same class as all the MSM which a recent study showed 90% negative coverage of DT and that doesn't include the positives about they chose to not publish. http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/ne...-over-trump-with-extreme-negative-bias-31605/
The difference is Roy, u like the negative bias against DT and believe it. I hate it so I don't
watch it or read it.

r

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Breitbart is the same class as all the MSM which a recent study showed 90% negative coverage of DT and that doesn't include the positives about they chose to not publish. http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/ne...-over-trump-with-extreme-negative-bias-31605/
The difference is Roy, u like the negative bias against DT and believe it. I hate it so I don't
watch it or read it.

r
If you believe that brietbart is in the same class as abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, wapo, nyt or even fox i really don't know what to think or say about that. I mean brietbart did run a headline about how birth control makes women crazy and unattractive.

If you believe that brietbart is in the same class as abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, wapo, nyt or even fox i really don't know what to think or say about that. I mean brietbart did run a headline about how birth control makes women crazy and unattractive.

Maybe fox, but those others aren't news organizations ....they're the democrat party.

Maybe fox, but those others aren't news organizations ....they're the democrat party.
Sure they are. Just because they report news that you don't like doesn't make them "the democrat party". Thank God for the free press otherwise trump would trample this country.

If the Pubs had nominated anyone with a lick of sense...Kasich, Bush, Rubio...they'd still have won the election, stock market would still be strong, Keystone would still be built and Pubs would be well on their way toward 8 years of progress. Instead...

Sure they are. Just because they report news that you don't like doesn't make them "the democrat party". Thank God for the free press otherwise trump would trample this country.

I don't know how u can watch CNN,NBC,ABC, CBS, MSNBC and not see the overwhelming and I mean OVERWHELMING anti-Trump bias. The MSM is actually the main opponent of the Repubs and the dems are just along for the ride. I actually believe Putin before I would believe CNN. Below is a list of headlines from the MSM just from this week. Who wants to digest this stuff? Certainly not cons. But I am sure you enjoy.

James Comey Hid in the White House Curtains to Avoid Trump

'Morning Joe' Panel Hints That Michael Flynn Has Flipped on Pence

Army Vet Goes All the Way In on Newly Appointed Trump Official's 'Toy Uniform' with Its 'Novelty Pins'

Cornel West and Bill Maher Have Screaming Match About Trump, Hillary and Bernie

Michael Moore Has a New Plan to 'Destabilize' Trump's Presidency

Elizabeth Warren Loses It with Steve Mnuchin Over His 'Orwellian Doublespeak' on Bank Reform

Seth Meyers Reminds Us Trump Is Even More Clueless About World Affairs Than We Think

Paul Krugman: Republicans Don't Give a Damn About Their Country or Its Constitution

As Impeachment Talk Grows, Have Trump's Former Top Aides Already Cut Deals With Federal Prosecutors?

Trump's Staff Are a Bunch of Special Snowflakes Who Deserve No Pity

Of course not. But if you think false statements about an affair are sufficient grounds for impeachment, it is hard to turn around and argue that Trump asking the FBI director to drop an investigation into his administration's ties to Russia, then firing the FBI director, the gloating to the Russians about it, doesn't rise to the same level.

Since Comey and McCabe both testified in May that nothing or no one was hindering their investigation and they had all the funds they need, it is hard to then turn around and cry Obstruction of Justice. it is not against the law anyway to lobby for someone who is a friend that u think is getting a raw deal. Obama tried to influence both the IRS targeting and Hillary email investigtions. I am sure you could care less about that. It is entirely legal for DT to fire Comey. As for DT gloating with the Russians, can u give the source for that? Doubt it.

The only crime in this whole ordeal is the leaking of Flynn's name to the media and Comey refused to investigate that or the surveillance issue involving Susan Rice. Wonder why?

I do believe you would listen to one of our biggest enemies. You subscribe to RT also? BTW, is "Alternet" what you would call main stream media because I've never heard off them. Is this where you get your news?

I do believe you would listen to one of our biggest enemies. You subscribe to RT also? BTW, is "Alternet" what you would call main stream media because I've never heard off them. Is this where you get your news?

Democrats collude with Russia and you don't seem to care?? Bless ur heart, you keep walking into a wall
http://www.investors.com/politics/c...ust-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/

Hell they even committed Treason

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10...e-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/

U dems have realiy flip flopped on Russia and as usual have no credibility.

Starting 1. with the reset button,2. allowing Russia to purchase 20% of our uranium while the CF pocketed millions, 3. entering into a nuclear arms reduction treaty with Russia &telling Putin that Obama would be “more flexible” after his reelection,4. Obama making fun of Romney when he said Russia was our #1 geopolitical foe. 5. Obama personally thanking Russia’s help in the Iran nuke deal. 6. Inviting Russia into Syria as Putin bailed the Chicken in chief out promoting negotiation instead of a military strike on Syria for use of chemical weapons, 7. Hillary sponsoring a technology exchange with Russia that allowed Silicon Valley to give technology to Russia some of which could be used militarily.

So now because of political reasons, Russia is enemy #1. Same flip flop on Comey. First dems say he should be fired and now he is praised by the dems after he was fired by DT.

I don't know that the Comey memo would provide evidence for an impeachable offense. I'm not sure merely asking him to drop an investigation rises to the level of obstruction. It's bad form, but probably not obstruction.

But, honestly, who doesn't believe that Trump asked Comey to let Flynn go? Of course he did. And, Trump himself admitted to firing Comey over the Russia investigation. That's a bigger scandal to me than the Flynn memo.

I think the target of all these investigations is Flynn anyway. He's a shady character

Regardless, impeachment would require about 20-25 Republicans voting to bring charges. That seems unlikely. Trump is clearly incompetent and unqualified to be POTUS, but I'm not sure he's done anything that rises to the level of impeachable.
You need really check out Comey where came from what position he has held before. he nothing but a corrupt Clinton shield. We know how Trump made his money, What I would know all these Government service people got so rich
never having a real job or running any kind of business

Democrats collude with Russia and you don't seem to care?? Bless ur heart, you keep walking into a wall
http://www.investors.com/politics/c...ust-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/

Hell they even committed Treason

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10...e-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
Rolo, speaking of the dems , i feel sure some in DC are sweating bbs because they have no idea where this investigation could go , if they took Russian money or colluded in any way , they could be involved . Will the Russians, or whom ever , decide to release more info that they hacked from the DNC ? Things have a way of turning around and biting you !

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Here's the facts, trump associates are under investigation. Is there anyone in his adminstration that has not had contact with the russians?

Is there anyone in any admin that hasn't had contact with the Russians? LOL, Liberals are like spoiled children

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT