ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not a Trump fan, but

honestly, I NEVER saw Trump this sharp when he campaigned against Hillary.

I really didn't expect him to do this well in the debate. And I certainly didn't expect Biden to be this bad.
I thought he handled the 16 pubs in the 2016 primary debates fairly well. The guy took down 2 of the most powerful political families in the last 3 decades and that didn't happen because he's a likeable little fuzzball.

honestly, I NEVER saw Trump this sharp when he campaigned against Hillary.

I really didn't expect him to do this well in the debate. And I certainly didn't expect Biden to be this bad.
This is to quote. A bloodbath. He is bringing up stories every democrats have debunked here. The middle guys that hate trump have debunked and don’t mention. He had a nice moment on the convicted felon comment. He made it happen. For this reason only. But the he can’t get out a sentence. His point are disjointed. Just attacks. No plan or anything to help the country. That is what is sad.

Most aren't Trump fans but he did a lot of good things as president, made America strong on many facets, and he current regime has made life worse but most Americans unless trans or an elite member of society

Most aren't Trump fans but he did a lot of good things as president, made America strong on many facets, and he current regime has made life worse but most Americans unless trans or an elite member of society
President Trump is the right man to be President, he might not make you feel warm and fuzzy, but what he does do is runs this country like a business. It is a business! We have terrorist all over our country because of open borders, we have communist with big farms next to some of our military bases, they are inside our great nation and want nothing more than to win the battle from the inside out. We need the strength President Trump to straighten out this mess. One thing for sure, the communist know that when he says something he means it, that is what we need now. We all need to pray for our great nation. We as a free country could lose our freedom if these problems are not rectified. 😢🥺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT