ADVERTISEMENT

I'm steamed

Women needs to just stand there when the gun goes off. When ask just say we were here to participate in the women’s event and that person is a man, we’re waiting for the females event. That plain and simple until then it will never stop. Women need to stop waiting for some man to stop this.

Women needs to just stand there when the gun goes off. When ask just say we were here to participate in the women’s event and that person is a man, we’re waiting for the females event. That plain and simple until then it will never stop. Women need to stop waiting for some man to stop this.
They're afraid of cancel culture and losing their job/future. You can think social media and news outlets like CNN. Women don't understand that the majority are on their side.

The DemonRats have stolen the innocence of childhood. They have stolen masculinity from our young men, and now they are stealing femininity from our young women. They are working to destroy all forms of God-given societal norms.

Meanwhile, the Gloria Steinem’s of the world turn a blind eye and will repeatedly vote for the DemonRats to preserve their right to murder their unborn, and even born, children. They are destroying themselves in the process.

I agree with most here about the trans issues and they should just create their own league at this point.

But...are we really gonna get bent out of shape over a fifth place trophy? Might as well be a participation trophy....

Feel sorry for Gaines. It’s like American women won’t lift a finger to save themselves, and to some yet to be determined extent, neither will America as a whole.
I still say the women should refuse to participate in the meets. They should just forfeit the meet if there is a trans competing .

I agree with most here about the trans issues and they should just create their own league at this point.

But...are we really gonna get bent out of shape over a fifth place trophy? Might as well be a participation trophy....
Hell yeah.....males shouldn't be eligible for participation trophies in women's sports

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT