ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting on Biden gaining ground….

Dude did you see what China did to combat COVID and the unrest that it caused. Trump would be Prez right if he'd don't one simple thing...STFU. All he had to to was take advise from his "experts" let the speak and he would have gotten through COVID crisis but he didn't. He has to be in the spot light but he's a horrible communicator...like really really bad. Why was he trying to talk about highly technical things he has no experience in was his downfall. Stop making excuses for the man
Agree that Trump needs to “STFU” more, but who were the experts? It was ridiculous to effectively turnover the economy to a handful of infectious disease doctors when there was much more at risk than just containing a single infectious disease. GDP dropped by around 35% in Q2 2020. You have very many quarters like that and our economy would resemble the economy of Kenya. The are plenty of other problems that come with shutting down the economy such as shortages, deflation leading to extreme inflation, poverty, etc. We should never again turn over our economy to a handful of these so called “experts”.

One side : hates Christians, wants them dead, wants their children to live in open deprevity

Trump: wouldn’t be accepted as a member in most churches but doesn’t hate us.

Christians support Trump.

The side that hates us: “how could Christians do this????”
A church is a reform center for sinners not a sanctuary for believers. Your statement shows you know little about religion, but you post like you do.

A church is a reform center for sinners not a sanctuary for believers. Your statement shows you know little about religion, but you post like you do.
Those platitudes have nothing to do with my point about why Christians support Trump.

I’m sure Russell Moore would love calling church a reform center though.

One side : hates Christians, wants them dead, wants their children to live in open deprevity

Trump: wouldn’t be accepted as a member in most churches but doesn’t hate us.

Christians support Trump.

The side that hates us: “how could Christians do this????”
A church is a reform center for sinners not a sanctuary for believers. Your statement shows you know little about religion, but you t post like you do.
This always leads to productive discussions. And stop with the name calling as it

This always leads to productive discussions. And stop with the name calling as it gets old.
So your trying to get being called a “lib”a bad name to be called? Is this so you can get people banned when you report them to the feeling police? Good move it might work.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Abbott And Costello Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

If you don't like the numbers show they're false. If you can't then you need to face reality, the Trump tax cuts sucked for America.

Also, if you're pissed about paying more in taxes this year then, blame the Trump tax cuts because that was the last change in American tax policy.

And if you're pissed about billionaires benefiting in all the economic growth then again blame the Trump tax cuts.

Should be. They move industry, take risks and provide jobs.

The government only spends our money.

Trump’s tax cuts saved me 6500 a year. That is bs. Sorry. Like normal those aren’t real numbers. With Biden I just wrote a check for 6500 more on federal and 1500 more on state. Made the same money. I made 50000 less under Obama and paid more in taxes than I did under Trump. People may be doing well in the stock market, but no one I have talked to in the last two years has more money in their pocket. Not sure where they get the bullshit they are peddling from, but it isn’t based on facts. It is one of the main reasons I like him. He said you will pay less. Guess what. I paid less. Made more. Biden said he wouldn’t tax me more. Guess what. He did.

My own accountant bitched about his tax code and how awful it is. So don’t try to pawn off the lefty talking point numbers. It isn’t real. It never is with the left. Ever. Not since cigar bill anyway.
199A deduction for small business which was part of Trump’s Tax cuts probably saved me $25k this year. Still paying $130K federal taxes for 2023. Will almost certainly go away if the Republicans don’t take back WH, House, Senate. Probably helped keep even more small businesses from going under during the forced Covid lockdowns. Hell the Democrats are even plotting ways to tax stock and other assets. They never tire of plotting ways to steal hardworking people’s money.

Tax cuts never suck for anyone.
We don’t have a tax revenue problem. We have a spending problem and the Democrats never tire of spending more and devising ways to tax more. If we spent at 2018 levels we’d have a balanced budget. As it is we now spend more on interest on the debt than the entire military budget. Send billions to Ukraine to continue an unwinnable war and think it’s okay to pay off student loans in defiance of the Supreme Court. I pay more in federal taxes than the vast majority make and resent how it’s being spent on folks who aren’t even here legally.

We don’t have a tax revenue problem. We have a spending problem and the Democrats never tire of spending more and devising ways to tax more. If we spent at 2018 levels we’d have a balanced budget. As it is we now spend more on interest on the debt than the entire military budget. Send billions to Ukraine to continue an unwinnable war and think it’s okay to pay off student loans in defiance of the Supreme Court. I pay more in federal taxes than the vast majority make and resent how it’s being spent on folks who aren’t even here legally.
We have both. Punitive taxes lower revenue, not raise it. The soak the rich strategy doesn’t work.

Reactions: Section220Dawg
We have both. Punitive taxes lower revenue, not raise it. The soak the rich strategy doesn’t work.
But the democrats and their media allies do a great job of selling the notion that there’s a lot of folk’s who aren’t paying their fair share despite the fact the top 1% pay 46% of all federal taxes and the top 10% pay 76% percent. But their devisive “class warfare” is effective, even as they became the party of the super rich. Unlike the super rich, most folks with above average incomes have almost no chance to avoid paying a large amount in federal taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT