ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting on Biden gaining ground….

I don’t know about that. But this has been discussed twenty times here. Which is why none of the other Dems are jumping in. What is true is the economy showed recovery in October after Covid started hitting full scale in March with shut downs. Then we had an election. 36 percent economy approval is what happened next. The economy under Biden has already been shown to be jack shit according to real numbers. It made the rich much richer however. You can hang your hat there sho. We lost some of the middle class. I am sure by design. Won’t be much left of the middle class if this shithead gets reelected.

I am just pissed it isn’t anyone else running against him. Literally the only guy he could beat. Biden is just the freaking worst. Every decision only is in response to polling numbers. Never about what is right for everyone. Or best. Only What is best for re election. Or changing the district counts to pick up seats in Congress. Who gives a shit what it costs the rest of us. This isn’t a shot at you. This ten thousand dollar tax break offer is another way to buy last minute votes. He is the lowest form of humanity on earth. A fifty year politician.
We lost the middle class and continue to do so because of Republican tax policy. There isn't a single GOP financial policy that benefits the middle.....I can't remember ever. The Trump tax cuts have been show to be a disaster and increase our nation debt $100 billion a year. GOP tax policies are why America is broke.

We lost the middle class and continue to do so because of Republican tax policy. There isn't a single GOP financial policy that benefits the middle.....I can't remember ever. The Trump tax cuts have been show to be a disaster and increase our nation debt $100 billion a year. GOP tax policies are why America is broke.

Trump’s tax cuts saved me 6500 a year. That is bs. Sorry. Like normal those aren’t real numbers. With Biden I just wrote a check for 6500 more on federal and 1500 more on state. Made the same money. I made 50000 less under Obama and paid more in taxes than I did under Trump. People may be doing well in the stock market, but no one I have talked to in the last two years has more money in their pocket. Not sure where they get the bullshit they are peddling from, but it isn’t based on facts. It is one of the main reasons I like him. He said you will pay less. Guess what. I paid less. Made more. Biden said he wouldn’t tax me more. Guess what. He did.

My own accountant bitched about his tax code and how awful it is. So don’t try to pawn off the lefty talking point numbers. It isn’t real. It never is with the left. Ever. Not since cigar bill anyway.

Last edited:
I don’t know about that. But this has been discussed twenty times here. Which is why none of the other Dems are jumping in. What is true is the economy showed recovery in October after Covid started hitting full scale in March with shut downs. Then we had an election. 36 percent economy approval is what happened next. The economy under Biden has already been shown to be jack shit according to real numbers. It made the rich much richer however. You can hang your hat there sho. We lost some of the middle class. I am sure by design. Won’t be much left of the middle class if this shithead gets reelected.

I am just pissed it isn’t anyone else running against him. Literally the only guy he could beat. Biden is just the freaking worst. Every decision only is in response to polling numbers. Never about what is right for everyone. Or best. Only What is best for re election. Or changing the district counts to pick up seats in Congress. Who gives a shit what it costs the rest of us. This isn’t a shot at you. This ten thousand dollar tax break offer is another way to buy last minute votes. He is the lowest form of humanity on earth. A fifty year politician.
I really don't think any other candidate could repair our nation like Trump can and will. He already did great things in the short time he lead this nation. If he had the sorry pubs helping him when he was in we would probably all be much better off (Including the rest of the world). He did more to strengthen this nation than even Reagan did, who inherited a much better situation in 1980. Trump fought for the disenfranchise American citizen, like no one had done before. I think he will come out in supercharged mode if he is able to secure a victory. If not I think we are done as the Freedom loving nation we grew up in.

I really don't think any other candidate could repair our nation like Trump can and will. He already did great things in the short time he lead this nation. If he had the sorry pubs helping him when he was in we would probably all be much better off (Including the rest of the world). He did more to strengthen this nation than even Reagan did, who inherited a much better situation in 1980. Trump fought for the disenfranchise American citizen, like no one had done before. I think he will come out in supercharged mode if he is able to secure a victory. If not I think we are done as the Freedom loving nation we grew up in.
I am not saying he won’t do a good job. But he is the only one slojoe can beat imo.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Trump’s tax cuts saved me 6500 a year. That is bs. Sorry. Like normal those aren’t real numbers. With Biden I just wrote a check for 6500 more on federal and 1500 more on state. Made the same money. I made 50000 less under Obama and paid more in taxes than I did under Trump. People may be doing well in the stock market, but no one I have talked to in the last two years has more money in their pocket. Not sure where they get the bullshit they are peddling from, but it isn’t based on facts. It is one of the main reasons I like him. He said you will pay less. Guess what. I paid less. Made more. Biden said he wouldn’t tax me more. Guess what. He did.

My own accountant bitched about his tax code and how awful it is. So don’t try to pawn off the lefty talking point numbers. It isn’t real. It never is with the left. Ever. Not since cigar bill anyway.
If you don't like the numbers show they're false. If you can't then you need to face reality, the Trump tax cuts sucked for America.

Also, if you're pissed about paying more in taxes this year then, blame the Trump tax cuts because that was the last change in American tax policy.

And if you're pissed about billionaires benefiting in all the economic growth then again blame the Trump tax cuts.

Reactions: willdup
Wait are you saying we had a stronger economy coming out of Trumps term than Obama?

Check the numbers greatest economic growth has been under Obama and Bidens terms
Man what in the world is wrong with you. You know this is a lie and you need to stop reading that propaganda. When in the hell will you start questioning this mess you’re reading and listening to. Start thinking for yourself and quit being a sheep. Following the master and not questioning anything they are saying.

Remember over a year ago when the train derailed in Ohio, nothing in the way of support, or even acknowledgement by Senile Corrupt Joe, but with only a few months until the election, all of a sudden he is on the news promising everything possible from the government to help with the Key bridge accident. Granted, this is a terrible tragedy and pray for those missing people, but it is typical of those pulling the strings on the puppet Biden.

Biden and his henchmen and women, are using their corrupt DOJ and other law enforcement agencies in hope they can derail Trump's campaign with unfounded and in some cases illegal actions brought against him. If there is more corruption than that exhibited by Biden and the left wing whack job dems, I cannot imagine where that would come from.

Our country is sliding down every single day, with high cost of living, attacks on oil and gas and even the lawn mowers, toasters just to name a couple, wide open border, out of control crime across the nation, flying in plane loads of illegals from places like Venezuela, ... A vote for the criminally corrupt Biden or in general any liberal dems is a vote for the continuance of our country's destruction.

Our country cannot survive four more years of Obama-controlled Senile Joe and the left wing dems.

Please, if you love your children and grandchildren, DO NOT vote for Biden or any democrat.

God Bless America

He was president before. From 2016-2020. How was inflation then? How was illegal immigration? Why do you need a website? Weren’t you around?
Youre not answering my questions. 2016-2020 is irrelevant. Inflation and immigration are a problem in 2024. What is his plan to fix both? I see nothing but sound bites.

If you don't like the numbers show they're false. If you can't then you need to face reality, the Trump tax cuts sucked for America.

Also, if you're pissed about paying more in taxes this year then, blame the Trump tax cuts because that was the last change in American tax policy.

And if you're pissed about billionaires benefiting in all the economic growth then again blame the Trump tax cuts.

There have been 20 posts with links showing they are false. One with real numbers showing Biden’s numbers will end up worse than Carter. They are still on the first page somewhere don’t have time right now to look them up.

They use subjective numbers. For inflation. Even admitted it. I gave some real numbers. Just from my own application that are way worse than what is being reported. Because they don’t use the shitty numbers. Only the ones that work for the narrative of this admin. You will never believe it. I don’t know why I try. I have had 200 different people in my office in the last calendar year complain about how little they have in their pockets these days. How bad it has gotten. Keep believing things are better. They are for the rich. Just like you posted. The rich got a ton richer.

Sound bites

How is he going to close the border? What's his plan? Last time he was going to build a wall and that worked out great.
Immigration was down. Whatever he did worked. Because Biden thru executive order lifted his restrictions. And turned it into nothing short of an invasion. Biden could stop the flow tomorrow. He doesn’t want to.

Youre not answering my questions. 2016-2020 is irrelevant. Inflation and immigration are a problem in 2024. What is his plan to fix both? I see nothing but sound bites.
You are not listening to him. He will get rid of Biden’s executive order’s about the border and the oil industry. He will also remove the regulations on the economy that is killing free enterprise.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
There have been 20 posts with links showing they are false. One with real numbers showing Biden’s numbers will end up worse than Carter. They are still on the first page somewhere don’t have time right now to look them up.

They use subjective numbers. For inflation. Even admitted it. I gave some real numbers. Just from my own application that are way worse than what is being reported. Because they don’t use the shitty numbers. Only the ones that work for the narrative of this admin. You will never believe it. I don’t know why I try. I have had 200 different people in my office in the last calendar year complain about how little they have in their pockets these days. How bad it has gotten. Keep believing things are better. They are for the rich. Just like you posted. The rich got a ton richer.
Right thanks to Trumps tax policy. The rich got richer at the expense of the middle class.

You are not listening to him. He will get rid of Biden’s executive order’s about the border and the oil industry. He will also remove the regulations on the economy that is killing free enterprise.
No. I'm listening to him and he is saying "drill baby drill" and "Biden border crisis" every 15 seconds. There is no substance.

What is his solution? He was supposed to build a wall and failed at that last time.

And you still haven't hit on inflation (which will be in the 2% range this fall)...what is he gonna do about runaway inflation on day 1?

Reactions: shonuff253
No. I'm listening to him and he is saying "drill baby drill" and "Biden border crisis" every 15 seconds. There is no substance.

What is his solution? He was supposed to build a wall and failed at that last time.

And you still haven't hit on inflation (which will be in the 2% range this fall)...what is he gonna do about runaway inflation on day 1?
He will do what he did last time I hope. He will appoint the best man to handle the economy.

He will do what he did last time I hope. He will appoint the best man to handle the economy.
Thanks for acknowledging he has not outlined a plan for inflation and you're voting based on "hope". Can't wait for round 2 of "the best people"...

You are talking about the Biden economy! Trump’s economy was the best thing that ever happened for the middle classes and the poor.
No... I'm talking about my clients that pay more in taxes due to deductions lost since TCAJ.... not everyone benefited.

Thanks for acknowledging he has not outlined a plan for inflation and you're voting based on "hope". Can't wait for round 2 of "the best people"...

No... I'm talking about my clients that pay more in taxes due to deductions lost since TCAJ.... not everyone benefited.
Well you tell me what Biden is going to do for our economy.

Sound bites

How is he going to close the border? What's his plan? Last time he was going to build a wall and that worked out great.
It actually did work, where he built it! Pelosi said we could not afford the 5 billion to build the wall, so now we paid over 451 billion taxpayer dollars due to the illegal Aliens invading our country. Trump found a way to build what he did with out help from either side. Politicians do not give a damn about American citizens, unless they need our votes to keep them in their money printing business!

Last edited:
Well you tell me what Biden is going to do for our economy.
No no no. You don't get out that easy. No whataboutisms. I have asked for someone to help educate me on trump's plans to fix bidens messes. Nothing to do with Bidens plans.

No platitudes. No sound bites. Something concrete.

No no no. You don't get out that easy. No whataboutisms. I have asked for someone to help educate me on trump's plans to fix bidens messes. Nothing to do with Bidens plans.

No platitudes. No sound bites. Something concrete.
What about what he did in his first term? He actually has a plan based on his past performance in stabilizing our economy, bringing jobs back, drilling for oil in the US( what a novel concept)! Biden has been a POS lifetime arrogant politician, never earning an honest dollar in his life.

Right thanks to Trumps tax policy. The rich got richer at the expense of the middle class.
That is what is happening right now. Here is two examples. You have an expert claiming Biden’s policies are better for the middle class. Then you get polling where the middle class folks say F off. You are full of shit.

(27 percent of middle class independents say Biden is helping them. The most damning)

It is talking points. You are falling for them like a sheep. Be better than a sheep.

45 percent of middle class people polled say he hasn’t helped the middle class even a little. 33 percent say he has helped very little. 16 percent say he has helped a lot. Sorry.

In case you are wondering. The poll came out two weeks after the Biden expert gave his glowing opinion.

More truth below.

Last edited:
That is what is happening right now. Here is two examples. You have an expert claiming Biden’s policies are better for the middle class. Then you get polling where the middle class folks say F off. You are full of shit.

(27 percent of middle class independents say Biden is helping them. The most damning)

It is talking points. You are falling for them like a sheep. Be better than a sheep.

45 percent of middle class people polled say he hasn’t helped the middle class even a little. 33 percent say he has helped some. 16 percent say he has helped a lot. Sorry.

In case you are wondering. The poll came out two weeks after the Biden expert gave his glowing opinion.

More truth below.

I don't see this as middle class telling anyone to F off (unless we just have different definitions there). ~50% of people say they have benefited and ~50% say they haven't. And poll shows party line bias...Sounds alot like this place....

An article from 2 months ago and poll results posted one month are likely giving us data from 3-4 months ago...but a poll with ~900 respondents feels like a very small sample size (which is why I hate polling data regardless of the results). The important part of polling data is really the changes over time. The trend line from October appears to be in bidens favor. At least that is how I read the article.

Lastly, the heritage article from 6 months ago is irrelevant today...data points have changed significantly since then. It's like a preseason baseball article used to describe the same team in the postseason... different variables and sentiment. Article had more value at the time it was published but that diminishes daily.

Case in point....this bridge collapse in Baltimore is going to affect commerce and consumer sentiment and probably bidens numbers but there is no way it is his fault.

I don't see this as middle class telling anyone to F off (unless we just have different definitions there). ~50% of people say they have benefited and ~50% say they haven't. And poll shows party line bias...Sounds alot like this place....

An article from 2 months ago and poll results posted one month are likely giving us data from 3-4 months ago...but a poll with ~900 respondents feels like a very small sample size (which is why I hate polling data regardless of the results). The important part of polling data is really the changes over time. The trend line from October appears to be in bidens favor. At least that is how I read the article.

Lastly, the heritage article from 6 months ago is irrelevant today...data points have changed significantly since then. It's like a preseason baseball article used to describe the same team in the postseason... different variables and sentiment. Article had more value at the time it was published but that diminishes daily.

Case in point....this bridge collapse in Baltimore is going to affect commerce and consumer sentiment and probably bidens numbers but there is no way it is his fault.
50 percent said they have not at all. 33 percent said very little. 16 said a lot. That is the exact spinning of the numbers I am talking about. That isn’t the case at all. Not to mention 27 percent of middle class independents polled said it helped them. Which is where the rubber really meets the road.

I agree with you on the bridge. No way to blame that on him. I feel awful for those folks up there. Terrible tragedy. And it will hurt the economy. But spinning numbers is the issue I was clamoring about and you did it in the post. It is why the polling and talking points are so very far apart every single time with this administration. And quite frankly the left. Every single set of economic numbers they release get absolutely destroyed not long after.

Trump said he is for a ban on abortion after 15 weeks.
I wonder if that is OK with his huge evangelical support.
That is the normal in Europe although some more strict. Exceptions still for life of mother or baby after 15 weeks. It’s called compromise. No Republican can win who is completely anti abortion. Too many dumb young women vote on that one issue (I’m female so I can say that)
Democrats killing babies to the moment of birth is barbarism. There are more important issues such as the survival of our nation. The only thing the democrats have is Trump bad, let’s try to put him in jail and abortion. The compromise stand makes it a non issue. It’s what the majority of the country favors. The Christian community would never vote for Biden.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Well, they should definitely be loving the Holy Week slinging of the God Bless the USA Bible, the only Bible endorsed by DJT!

He may not be able to recite a single passage, but you can't say the guy doesn't love to spread the good word. Well, as long as he gets his cut, of course.

Better than our grifter in chief who takes millions from our enemies. You know your dumb demented boy Biden

Absolutely correct. Biden is the biggest piece of scum to ever be in the WH. An embarrassment. A traitor. Anyone who supports him either hates our country or is irredeemably stupid or uninformed. My cat would be a better President.

Wait we had a strong economy now coming out of COVID? If that was a strong economy Obama handed Trump the economic version of the goose that lays golden eggs then.
Yes, it was an incredibly strong economy but COVID distorted the world economy and still is. There were 2 bad quarters (bad is an understatement) during the beginning of COVID but then GDP bounced back with the same intensity it declined. It is amazing and a testament to American ingenuity how fast the economy bounced from a greater than 30% GDP drop. We didn’t see that kind of drop in a single quarter during the Great Depression.

50 percent said they have not at all. 33 percent said very little. 16 said a lot. That is the exact spinning of the numbers I am talking about. That isn’t the case at all. Not to mention 27 percent of middle class independents polled said it helped them. Which is where the rubber really meets the road.

I agree with you on the bridge. No way to blame that on him. I feel awful for those folks up there. Terrible tragedy. And it will hurt the economy. But spinning numbers is the issue I was clamoring about and you did it in the post. It is why the polling and talking points are so very far apart every single time with this administration. And quite frankly the left. Every single set of economic numbers they release get absolutely destroyed not long after.
Again, why I hate polls because the information they spit back out gets misconstrued.

In a binary format, the poll results are 50/50. There is no other way to read that. It's not spinning numbers. When boiled down to "are you doing better or not" it's very simple: yes or no. The extent of either choice is "a little, a lot, not at all, or unknown."

On the independents part, how many respondents identified as independent? 5? 10? 500? That matters when discussing how a percentage of independents feel about the economy. The polls typically don't provide that context, and that is important when having the discussion.

Reactions: shonuff253
Again, why I hate polls because the information they spit back out gets misconstrued.

In a binary format, the poll results are 50/50. There is no other way to read that. It's not spinning numbers. When boiled down to "are you doing better or not" it's very simple: yes or no. The extent of either choice is "a little, a lot, not at all, or unknown."

On the independents part, how many respondents identified as independent? 5? 10? 500? That matters when discussing how a percentage of independents feel about the economy. The polls typically don't provide that context, and that is important when having the discussion.
No. Again that is spinning the poll. If you want to claim it being binary to make someone nonbinary feel better fine. But it isn’t the case. The question is has Biden done anything to make middle class life better. 16 percent said he had done a lot. The rest said nothing or very little. That is why the poll was released with bad info for Joe.

You continue to also gloss over the most important take of the poll. 29 percent of independents said he has helped their middle class family. No agenda. That is the most damning part. Which the article even explained how party lines can monkey a poll up. Sho asked for proof of what I was saying. I gave him proof. There are several polls saying this very same thing. That was the most recent.

The people keep telling the left things are bad for them. They keep ignoring them and telling them we will let you know when they are bad. Sound strategy.

Last edited:
What policy agenda does trump have that he will execute on day 1 that will immediately improve the following:

Inflation
Immigration

The 2 issues that are driving people nuts. Please point me to his plan. What are his proposals? His website doesn't list anything. It keeps asking me for money.

Someone help me out here besides showing me his quotes or interviews. What is his agenda? HOW is he going to do it? What's his plan?

Secondly: how does he do it with a divided legislative body or a democratic legislative body?
Ask Joe Biden and his 93 Executive Orders in his first week regarding Immigration.
And you forgot to mention Energy as well …drill baby drill

That is the normal in Europe although some more strict. Exceptions still for life of mother or baby after 15 weeks. It’s called compromise. No Republican can win who is completely anti abortion. Too many dumb young women vote on that one issue (I’m female so I can say that)
Democrats killing babies to the moment of birth is barbarism. There are more important issues such as the survival of our nation. The only thing the democrats have is Trump bad, let’s try to put him in jail and abortion. The compromise stand makes it a non issue. It’s what the majority of the country favors. The Christian community would never vote for Biden.
I agree with this.
My point was with the far-right evangelicals that want a total ban with no exceptions, how do they square their beliefs with 15 weeks?
According to them, murder is murder.
I doubt very seriously that if Trump's position on abortion was exactly the same as the most liberal dem he would lose any of the far right vote.
At this point, it's all baked in on both sides.

Trump is going to kick Biden's ass in the general election! Biden's record is on the ballot, he has been an embarrassment to our nation for all the world to see. His administration has been on the wrong side of virtual every issue that the vast majority of Americans care about. The economy, the border, crime, DEI intrusion in our armed services, infrastructure, foreign policy, etc! Biden is not only on the ballot, but Harris as well! If that sorry POS were to die in office, our nation would be stuck with that ignorant ,cackling idiot! That is a very scary situation that any informed voter should worry about. Most libs don't have the ability to think, but even they might want to ponder that question, Harris becoming the president is beyond a nightmare!

No. Again that is spinning the poll. If you want to claim it being binary to make someone nonbinary feel better fine. But it isn’t the case. The question is has Biden done anything to make middle class life better. 16 percent said he had done a lot. The rest said nothing or very little. That is why the poll was released with bad info for Joe.

You continue to also gloss over the most important take of the poll. 29 percent of independents said he has helped their middle class family. No agenda. That is the most damning part. Which the article even explained how party lines can monkey a poll up. Sho asked for proof of what I was saying. I gave him proof. There are several polls saying this very same thing. That was the most recent.

The people keep telling the left things are bad for them. They keep ignoring them and telling them we will let you know when they are bad. Sound strategy.
I don't doubt significant dissatisfaction with the economy. Inflation has been brutal.

But polling aside, voters clearly demonstrated in 2020 and 2022 that they find MAGA extremism unpalatable. Election fraud conspiracies, and draconian abortion policies alone have killed MAGA candidates.

We all know that Trump is not going to move to the middle between now and November and, while he knows that abortion policy is a major liability, he's hamstrung by the fact that a lot of the MAGA powerbrokers will continue to promote deeply unpopular abortion policies.

As we've seen this week, Trump hawking bibles to raise funds to help pay for his defense in a trial involving a porn star payoff seems to not bother MAGA and evangelicals at all. Go figure. But I suspect younger voters, independents and many female voters find it abhorrent. We are sure to see more of the same moving forward.

Very few people are going to be excited when they cast a vote for sleepy Joe, but Trump catering to his MAGA base will continue to drive people to hold their nose and vote Dem.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT