ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Is there hope that people

Wrong. Did you hear the hoax comment?
It was in relation to the other hoaxes from the left, such as the impeachment hoax that was sucking money and energy out of our country while the Wuhan virus was gaining momentum.
If you think the comment was about the virus, you're simply wrong or mistaken.

Deer lowered man.

Reactions: ARealMunson
I’ll say yes and yes to the first two questions. I don’t really consider “lying on television to older people about a pandemic such that their lives are put in jeopardy” political but I suppose it could be. The issue here, as you put it, is the source of information. You’ll see later ITT I recommend just listening to Dr. Fauci and Birx as opposed to “some guy on TV”[/QUOTE

I don’t watch any of the 24 hour news channels. They are all click bait to me. I also don’t chastise people for where they gather their information. That is their choice. You don’t like their choice then skip their comment. Just my two cents.

Yeah it is necessary because they are injecting the doubt that is encouraging people to go about their normal lives. It’s a huge f***ing deal actually.

Not sure on the other cable channels. I gave up on getting news from tv a long time ago.

So did I. Just seemed like an unnecessary jab when we are all on edge already.

So did I. Just seemed like an unnecessary jab when we are all on edge already.
This seems to be a common refrain - “this is not the time”. Actually this is exactly the time to discuss it. This is literally the most important time that will determine whether we are South Korea and Italy. But unfortunately people are just saying “this is not the time” because they’d rather stick their head in the sand than admit a cable channel is wrong. Really odd but good for them engendering that kind of loyalty and having people eat out of their hands whatever they put in it.

Reactions: BaileyDawg79
This seems to be a common refrain - “this is not the time”. Actually this is exactly the time to discuss it. This is literally the most important time that will determine whether we are South Korea and Italy. But unfortunately people are just saying “this is not the time” because they’d rather stick their head in the sand than admit a cable channel is wrong. Really odd but good for them engendering that kind of loyalty and having people eat out of their hands whatever they put in it.

Pick another hill. I am done with this conversation.

Especially if you like the pro China angle.

Saying the WHO doesn’t know about viruses is like proclaiming the NFL isn’t any good at football.

This isn’t a political issue. It’s a virus. I wish people would stop trying to make it one.

Anybody that says the problem old people have is that their immune system is TOO strong is just silly.

And we all know how fox has been such a beacon of truth on their covid19 reporting.
Yeah, we should all tune into CNN and hear about how the world is coming to an end because ...RUSSIA!

I've turned them all off, I'd tired of hearing about it. It will all be over in a few weeks

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Saying the WHO doesn’t know about viruses is like proclaiming the NFL isn’t any good at football.

This isn’t a political issue. It’s a virus. I wish people would stop trying to make it one.

Anybody that says the problem old people have is that their immune system is TOO strong is just silly.
The WHO bought China's "it cannot transfer person to person" hook, line and sinker and lauded China's handling of the virus. That was my point.
I didn't say anything about people's immune systems.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Nah they were playing up the hoax angle instead

That was only when the big news was impeachment/Russia/Muller. They were right then, and now they're pretty much down the middle. Unless you prefer the panic, gloom and doom and loony lies about how we're all going to die?

Like I said above, my recommendation is ,turn them all off, its just stupid right now by every single network

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
The WHO bought China's "it cannot transfer person to person" hook, line and sinker and lauded China's handling of the virus. That was my point.
I didn't say anything about people's immune systems.

They weren’t the only ones lauding China

Reactions: ARealMunson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT