ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time for me to talk to y’all people about some things .

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
First of all , we lived in a great country . Even during the worse times ( 9/11 , 2008 ) we still have hidden heroes among us . Whether it’s in military uniform or police or fire even EMS . Ordinary people always seem to step up when no one above is around . No where else citizens do that . Whether the bad hits someone there always someone or a group of people come running to help .

We also seem to have bad and people feel they are cheated in life games and they become vocal about their dissatisfaction about our country.

No matter how shatty things get I’m still free to say what the hail I want , and go where ever the hell I want . Some folks are not that dam lucky. I also when I need to go to the bathroom I have a/c or heater to keep my bathroom experience pleasant. Some folks are not that damn lucky .

Moral of this is , no matter the situation we still have it better than some other poor soul in another country. If the street we live on turns to shat we move . Some people don’t have that option.

Stop bitaching about politics and be thankful about the things we do have .

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
First of all , we lived in a great country . Even during the worse times ( 9/11 , 2008 ) we still have hidden heroes among us . Whether it’s in military uniform or police or fire even EMS . Ordinary people always seem to step up when no one above is around . No where else citizens do that . Whether the bad hits someone there always someone or a group of people come running to help .

We also seem to have bad and people feel they are cheated in life games and they become vocal about their dissatisfaction about our country.

No matter how shatty things get I’m still free to say what the hail I want , and go where ever the hell I want . Some folks are not that dam lucky. I also when I need to go to the bathroom I have a/c or heater to keep my bathroom experience pleasant. Some folks are not that damn lucky .

Moral of this is , no matter the situation we still have it better than some other poor soul in another country. If the street we live on turns to shat we move . Some people don’t have that option.

We bitch because the leeches expect us to take them in and support them with the sweat of our labor and capital. I am very grateful to be born an American, even better a southerner and believe in self reliance and helping those who help themselves. I do not believe we owe the rest of the world room and board and free healthcare. I had good healthcare, but now have crappy Obama care and am subsidizing the healthcare of illegal immigrants, it burns me up.

Exactly. So why the hell do so many jackasses want to try and change it to Venezuela or Cuba where they aint so lucky?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT