ADVERTISEMENT

J6

Joe doesn’t have a hair on his nuts if he doesn’t send in LEO to handle business

I haven't seen one person on here claim anybody attacking cops or burning down buildings shouldn't be held accountable. I haven't seen anyone here try to say that the riots (not the peaceful marches) over October 7th or Floyd were blown up by the media and not real.

I'll leave it there.

I haven't seen one person on here claim anybody attacking cops or burning down buildings shouldn't be held accountable. I haven't seen anyone here try to say that the riots (not the peaceful marches) over October 7th or Floyd were blown up by the media and not real.

I'll leave it there.
I 100 percent agree. I haven’t seen anyone say they shouldn’t be held accountable from the left on this board. (Kamala bailed out a man who shot into a crowd of police with shields). I don’t like Trump claiming he will pardon the violent group from 1-6, but I understand it. What MOST (not all)of the pubs complain about is not anyone being held accountable for being violent. It is the different level of punishment for 1-6 offenders than anyone committing a like crime. Example. Guy used a stun gun to get past a cop on 1-6. The cop is fine. No permanent damage either. He got 13 years. Two cops over stun gun a perp. Kill him. They also got 13 years. Not the same. The worst is the fact that there has been very little prosecution of anyone violent in the George Floyd summer of love riots. Very few were penalized for annexing part of the United States. Yes. They called it annexing. Very few prosecutions happened all over the country for property destruction. Assaults on the police. Burning cop cars. Burning buildings. Massive theft. Burning a church. Hitting secret service among others with bricks. (Assaulting a senator on the street)The difference is what most find appalling.

The conspiracy stuff is out there. It was a weird day. Why give a guy wearing a Viking hat a tour of the capitol before the event. Then release him two weeks after that footage was release. He was considered on the domestic watchlist by Wray prior to the tour.

It was an awful day but a weird day. All I am saying. So many strange things happened. Honestly, I always thought if you broke into the capital you got smoked. It is supposed to have the most well trained security on earth. Didn’t seem that way. I know you will poopoo all of this. It is the perspective of most of the people I have read here. For whatever that is worth. There is no denying there has been a difference in how both have been handled. (All violent offenders should be jailed and punished. Jan 6 th or any protest/riot)

Last edited:
I 100 percent agree. I haven’t seen anyone say they shouldn’t be held accountable from the left on this board. (Kamala bailed out a man who shot into a crowd of police with shields). I don’t like Trump claiming he will pardon the violent group from 1-6, but I understand it. What MOST (not all)of the pubs complain about is not anyone being held accountable for being violent. It is the different level of punishment for 1-6 offenders than anyone committing a like crime. Example. Guy used a stun gun to get past a cop on 1-6. The cop is fine. No permanent damage either. He got 13 years. Two cops over stun gun a perp. Kill him. They also got 13 years. Not the same. The worst is the fact that there has been very little prosecution of anyone violent in the George Floyd summer of love riots. Very few were penalized for annexing part of the United States. Yes. They called it annexing. Very few prosecutions happened all over the country for property destruction. Assaults on the police. Burning cop cars. Burning buildings. Massive theft. Burning a church. Hitting secret service among others with bricks. (Assaulting a senator on the street)The difference is what most find appalling.

The conspiracy stuff is out there. It was a weird day. Why give a guy wearing a Viking hat a tour of the capitol before the event. Then release him two weeks after that footage was release. He was considered on the domestic watchlist by Wray prior to the tour.

It was an awful day but a weird day. All I am saying. So many strange things happened. Honestly, I always thought if you broke into the capital you got smoked. It is supposed to have the most well trained security on earth. Didn’t seem that way. I know you will poopoo all of this. It is the perspective of most of the people I have read here. For whatever that is worth. There is no denying there has been a difference in how both have been handled.
I didn't read all of this and I don't know if you are one. You certainly are not one to speak out against it.

But absolute lies about what went on on Jan. 6th have been spewed here for a long time. The denial is real.

It was an awful day but a weird day. All I am saying. So many strange things happened. Honestly, I always thought if you broke into the capital you got smoked. It is supposed to have the most well trained security on earth. Didn’t seem that way. I know you will poopoo all of this. It is the perspective of most of the people I have read here. For whatever that is worth. There is no denying there has been a difference in how both have been handled. (All violent offenders should be jailed and punished. Jan 6 th or any protest/riot)
Expand your news sources.

Oh, and part of the reason there have been so many indictments and convictions from J6 is because the dumbasses attacked one of the most video surveilled buildings on the planet, most made no effort to cover their faces and then contributed their own social media posts to the evidence pool.

Reactions: celticdawg
I didn't read all of this and I don't know if you are one. You certainly are not one to speak out against it.

But absolute lies about what went on on Jan. 6th have been spewed here for a long time. The denial is real.
Speak out against what. Violence? Then you don’t read well. You are right. The denial is there. As are all the weird events that that happened that same day. I think it was a terrible day in the history of our country. It has been played every day on cnn for over three years now. Nothing mentioned about the summer of love. Ever.

Expand your news sources.

Oh, and part of the reason there have been so many indictments and convictions from J6 is because the dumbasses attacked one of the most video surveilled buildings on the planet, most made no effort to cover their faces and then contributed their own social media posts to the evidence pool.

Depends on who you read about it. I can say the same exact thing. You know this too. I have yet to see any numbers on any topic produced by anyone connected with this administration be proven true. I guarantee a deeper dive always proves it to be bullshit. I wish that wasn’t the case. The economic numbers have been so screwed up they should be held accountable.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Speak out against what. Violence? Then you don’t read well. You are right. The denial is there. As are all the weird events that that happened that same day. I think it was a terrible day in the history of our country. It has been played every day on cnn for over three years now. Nothing mentioned about the summer of love. Ever.
Conspiracy theories about Jan. 6th and that it was peaceful. The Tucker Carlson BS. You know what I'm talking about.

Conspiracy theories about Jan. 6th and that it was peaceful. The Tucker Carlson BS. You know what I'm talking about.
If you are going to respond at least read my posts. If you don’t want to, then don’t respond. There is video that shows a very violent event. No real weapons. Signs. A few stun guns. But violence can be done without this for sure. There is also video that makes no sense. You can’t deny either. Both sides are putting out video that proves their point of view. What I told you about the Viking and at the time considered by Wray to be very dangerous. He was given a tour. Why? There are some things that will never be explained.

I completely agree that video of said event has been spun to benefit both sides. Tucker’s did no one any favors. But it was still video. You damn sure know the msm wasn’t going to show it. lol.

If you are going to respond at least read my posts. If you don’t want to, then don’t respond. There is video that shows a very violent event. No real weapons. Signs. A few stun guns. But violence can be done without this for sure. There is also video that makes no sense. You can’t deny either. Both sides are putting out video that proves their point of view. What I told you about the Viking and at the time considered by Wray to be very dangerous. He was given a tour. Why? There are some things that will never be explained.

I completely agree that video of said event has been spun to benefit both sides. Tucker’s did no one any favors. But it was still video. You damn sure know the msm wasn’t going to show it. lol.
I'm gonna say this one more time. There are people on here, who have absolutely tried to claim that nothing really happened on Jan. 6th. There are people that have tried to claim it was a setup and that the people leading it weren't even Trump supporters.

No one on here has tried to claim that the BLM riots and stuff didn't happen. There may be a debunking of a something here or there, but not the whole event. Sorry, Charlie.

Depends on who you read about it. I can say the same exact thing. You know this too. I have yet to see any numbers on any topic produced by anyone connected with this administration be proven true. I guarantee a deeper dive always proves it to be bullshit. I wish that wasn’t the case. The economic numbers have been so screwed up they should be held accountable.
You can certainly find anything you want out there right now to defend what you want to believe. That's the way internet works. Congrats and keep living where you live.

You can certainly find anything you want out there right now to defend what you want to believe. That's the way internet works. Congrats and keep living where you live.
There are forty articles that claim the exact opposite. This has been a talking point for the other side for years. Just because you don’t want to agree with it doesn’t make it any less valid. Dude, you admitted that policy means nothing to you. Just Jan 6 and democracy. You can live where you live as well. You don’t even care if the guy is diapered up and having mini stroke type events weekly. Glass houses. As long as he isn’t trump.

There are forty articles that claim the exact opposite. This has been a talking point for the other side for years. Just because you don’t want to agree with it doesn’t make it any less valid. Dude, you admitted that policy means nothing to you. Just Jan 6 and democracy. You can live where you live as well. You don’t even care if the guy is diapered up and having mini stroke type events weekly. Glass houses. As long as he isn’t trump.
Well, trust me this works both ways on here. And you are a good ringleader.

I'm gonna say this one more time. There are people on here, who have absolutely tried to claim that nothing really happened on Jan. 6th. There are people that have tried to claim it was a setup and that the people leading it weren't even Trump supporters.

No one on here has tried to claim that the BLM riots and stuff didn't happen. There may be a debunking of a something here or there, but not the whole event. Sorry, Charlie.
Again. If you want to respond. Read my post. In my first post I capitalized most pubs and admitted that some pubs denied it happened. There are plenty of Dems that deny our president is f’ed in the head right now. The amount of folks still pretending way outnumber the deniers of Jan 6

Last edited:
Well, trust me this works both ways on here. And you are a good ringleader.
Again, I acknowledged the article. What it said, and said it depends on who you are talking too. I always try to acknowledge when I think someone makes a valid point. Even you. Same way you don’t say a word about a compromised human with his finger on the button. Make believe is a great world to live in.

Again. If you want to respond. Read my post. In my first post I capitalized most pubs and admitted that some pubs denied it happened. There are plenty of Dems that deny our president is f’ed in the head right now.
I'm talking about on here. I'll say it one more time: On here!

Not some republicans and some democrats....blah, blah.

On here some of you have denied Jan. 6th, promoted conspiracy theories and basically said it didn't happen or the people who did it weren't people who were really MAGA. That's true.

What hasn't happened on here, is someone trying to claim the exact same about the bad stuff that happened with the riots. I haven't seen anyone try to say MAGA caused the riots. MAGA burned down the buildings, etc. etc. etc. I haven't seen anyone say none of it really happened.

Again: on here. Not Kamala Harris, not somebody you saw on FB. on here. The Dawgchat: or as it's known in MAGA Land, Dear Leader is Big League.

If you'll go back and look at OP, this is someone trying to call out people on here to say "where are they?" As if they have said things to defend this kind of conduct or said this kind of conduct is not happening. My point, is they haven't done that. Other people have done that and we know who they are.

Last edited:
I'm talking about on here. I'll say it one more time: On here!

Not some republicans and some democrats....blah, blah.

On here some of you have denied Jan. 6th, promoted conspiracy theories and basically said it didn't happen or the people who did it weren't people who were really MAGA. That's true.

What hasn't happened on here, is someone trying to claim the exact same about the bad stuff that happened with the riots. I haven't seen anyone try to say MAGA caused the riots. MAGA burned down the buildings, etc. etc. etc. I haven't seen anyone say none of it really happened.

Again: on here. Not Kamala Harris, not somebody you saw on FB. on here. The Dawgchat: or as it's known in MAGA Land, Dear Leader is Big League.
Yes on here I have seen it to. Most pubs on here have acknowledged it is a bad event bad day for the country. There are some that believe differently. I don’t see it as most. If you do fine, but that is exactly what I am talking about.

Maga land. That is interesting. What do you consider maga? Just voting for Trump. Sure if that is what you think. Half the pubs here or more don’t like trump. Have posted it at one time or another. But feel there is no better choice. I haven’t made a count, but I have seen a ton of posters say this very thing a lot.

Last edited:
Yes on here I have seen it to. Most pubs on here have acknowledged it is a bad event bad day for the country. There are some that believe differently. I don’t see it as most. If you do fine, but that is exactly what I am talking about.

Maga land. That is interesting. What do you consider maga? Just voting for Trump. Sure if that is what you think. Half the pubs here or more don’t like trump. Have posted it at one time or another. But feel there is no better choice. I haven’t made a count, but I have seen a ton of posters say this very thing a lot.
Dude you argued with me over and over.

This is what I said, I haven't seen guys on the left or center ON HERE do that with these Paletistinian protests or with BLM stuff. That's what I said.

What I also said is there have been many on here do that with Jan. 6th and you and your bros don't say crap about it when they do it. Not to them anyway. No post responding, Only if someone calls them out then you might say "some of this is false but what about Biden and blah, blah, blah" That's true.

Dude you argued with me over and over.

This is what I said, I haven't seen guys on the left or center ON HERE do that with these Paletistinian protests or with BLM stuff. That's what I said.

What I also said is there have been many on here do that with Jan. 6th and you and your bros don't say crap about it when they do it. Not to them anyway. No post responding, Only if someone calls them out then you might say "some of this is false but what about Biden and blah, blah, blah" That's true.
I have been back and forth a bunch. It isn’t my fight. I don’t believe anything anymore from this admin. Everything they do, turns to shit. Everything. If anyone speaks, it is a lie. People thought Trump lied. And he did. I never thought a showman who exaggerated his ass off constantly lied would be out done. But here we are. Every number. Every single talking point turns to bs. Exaggeration or undervalued. To their betterment. I will wait till everything comes out. It will when the next pub gets in office about 1-6. I don’t feel like the election was stolen. I think 1-6 sucks. But I will never believe the doj till it is cleaned out. The fbi has admitted to over zealously going after Trump. They approved deadly force. 50 cia agents lied about the laptop. Including three former heads of the cia. Why would any pub believe one gosh damn thing from Joe or any other lefty at this point. Bad place to be.

Then the ads. That just came out. Tripling down on lies and things taken out of context. I don’t like Trump. I don’t like hearing him speak. It is like nails on a chalkboard. But I am afraid when I see Biden speak. He is fvcked. His brain is gone.

I have been back and forth a bunch. It isn’t my fight. I don’t believe anything anymore from this admin. Everything they do, turns to shit. Everything. If anyone speaks, it is a lie. People thought Trump lied. And he did. I never thought a showman who exaggerated his ass off constantly lied would be out done. But here we are. Every number. Every single talking point turns to bs. Exaggeration or undervalued. To their betterment. I will wait till everything comes out. It will when the next pub gets in office about 1-6. I don’t feel like the election was stolen. I think 1-6 sucks. But I will never believe the doj till it is cleaned out. The fbi has admitted to over zealously going after Trump. They approved deadly force. 50 cia agents lied about the laptop. Including three former heads of the cia. Why would any pub believe one gosh damn thing from Joe or any other lefty at this point. Bad place to be.

Then the ads. That just came out. Tripling down on lies and things taken out of context. I don’t like Trump. I don’t like hearing him speak. It is like nails on a chalkboard. But I am afraid when I see Biden speak. He is fvcked. His brain is gone.
And so we have jumped the track again. What I said was true. There are people on her that believe in the conspiracy theories and you don't care that they do and you don't argue with them because they are on your side. All good. Geeze.

And so we have jumped the track again. What I said was true. There are people on her that believe in the conspiracy theories and you don't care that they do and you don't argue with them because they are on your side. All good. Geeze.
What I just posted in a response to you is different than what some on here believe. lol. I just did what you say I won’t do. That is the funny thing. I think we are good. You will only see me one way. Which is fine by me. Someone who likes violence. That never goes against any viewpoint from the right

Last edited:
What I just posted in a response to you is different than what some on here believe. lol. I just did what you say I won’t do. That is the funny thing. I think we are good. You will only see me one way. Which is fine by me. Someone who likes violence. That never goes against any viewpoint from the right
Yes. I didn't say you believe what they believe. I said you don't tell them that it's wrong.

You instead end up arguing with someone else who does......every time. You are no different in the end. You're not some voice of reason here. I didn't say you like violence. I said you don't confront or tell those on here that get into all of these conspiracy theories that they are shoveling BS. And you don't. They are your bros.

But I will never believe the doj till it is cleaned out. The fbi has admitted to over zealously going after Trump. They approved deadly force. 50 cia agents lied about the laptop. Including three former heads of the cia. Why would any pub believe one gosh damn thing from Joe or any other lefty at this point. Bad place to be.

It’s an interesting ride reading your posts. You try and stake out a reasonable position and then undermine that effort in the same post.

Zero evidence was found that the FBI’s motives for investigating Trump were politically motivated.

They approved deadly force exactly as they do in every similar circumstance and coordinated with the SS to ensure there would be no issues. Trump wasn’t even there but Jack Smith has to go to court to try and stop Trump’s lie that the FBI was trying to assassinate him.

Please point out the specific passage in the signed letter regarding the laptop that’s a lie.

I understand that the entire game the GOP is trying to play right now is based on false equivalence’s between Trump and Biden.

So find me a Biden lie that’s as egregious and easily refuted as this one.

Does he know he’s telling such an obvious lie or perhaps he’s legitimately confused?

The three hundred or so prople convicted of felony violence on J6 aren’t patriots and they shouldn’t be pardoned.

Ashli Babbitt wasn’t a patriot and she wasn’t an innocent victim.

The FBI wasn’t behind J6.

There was never proof of election fraud.

But Biden lies about his academic achievements or shades economic numbers to his benefit, so it’s all the same.

Reactions: celticdawg
It’s an interesting ride reading your posts. You try and stake out a reasonable position and then undermine that effort in the same post.

Zero evidence was found that the FBI’s motives for investigating Trump were politically motivated.

They approved deadly force exactly as they do in every similar circumstance and coordinated with the SS to ensure there would be no issues. Trump wasn’t even there but Jack Smith has to go to court to try and stop Trump’s lie that the FBI was trying to assassinate him.

Please point out the specific passage in the signed letter regarding the laptop that’s a lie.

I understand that the entire game the GOP is trying to play right now is based on false equivalence’s between Trump and Biden.

So find me a Biden lie that’s as egregious and easily refuted as this one.

Does he know he’s telling such an obvious lie or perhaps he’s legitimately confused?

The three hundred or so prople convicted of felony violence on J6 aren’t patriots and they shouldn’t be pardoned.

Ashli Babbitt wasn’t a patriot and she wasn’t an innocent victim.

The FBI wasn’t behind J6.

There was never proof of election fraud.

But Biden lies about his academic achievements or shades economic numbers to his benefit, so it’s all the same.
I don’t understand this post. I never said I believed the fbi was behind j6. Never said the fbi was trying to assasinate Trump. Just didn’t like they authorized the use of deadly force if necessary. If that isn’t true, that’s great.

Never said the fbi did it for political reasons. But the same leader and the same group admitted to Durham they went after him when they shouldn’t have. They wasted money despite having little evidence to go forward. Also said changes were made to prevent this from happening. Yet no one was held accountable. Honestly, if this happened to you, would you still trust them ever. No. And will. Those are all undisputed facts. You just are running with what I said.

Biden just plagiarized another speech will. He lied abiut the laptop in the debates. And the business associates for one. Flat out lied. He knew they had cia agents lie about it. His campaign manager made it happen. He went on camera and crushed Trump for having top secret docs will. Then had them himself. That was a big fat lie.

Fact checkers have given up on Biden’s speeches. They find more lies than truths. He answered 10 questions in his last real interview. 7 were proven to be lies. What was the inflation when he took office. Holy shit will. He is a worse liar than trump. Which is quite the damn bar he leaped over. Google tries to keep you from the Biden lies. Yet there are still too many to count.

I went in a post to kckd. Said I think the election wasn’t stolen. Jan 6 was an awful day. But a weird day. This isn’t the prevailing point of view according to him. Yet I can only see one sided. Plus he seems to think I don’t have never condemned the violence that happened. I hate any of it.

Ashli Babbitt joined in to do something incredibly stupid. She was an unarmed 120 pound woman. You may feel like she needed to be shot. That is your opinion.

The cia wrote letter’s ambiguously about the laptop. They all admitted this. Even the director admitted it was political. I think you can let that go. The fbi admitted it was real. The cia allowed Biden and his group to influence an election be suppressing the laptop.

The last guy is happy he did it.

Yes. I didn't say you believe what they believe. I said you don't tell them that it's wrong.

You instead end up arguing with someone else who does......every time. You are no different in the end. You're not some voice of reason here. I didn't say you like violence. I said you don't confront or tell those on here that get into all of these conspiracy theories that they are shoveling BS. And you don't. They are your bros.
Do you not get that posting I believe different is saying I think they are wrong. 🤦‍♂️

I have stated my opinion in threads before. I have also said there is a lot of still unanswered questions involving that day. I would love to hear the answer why.

Why do you care. Jan 6 and policy. Just not Trump. That is your admitted stance. Who cares what Biden believes or anything about him. Just don’t be Trump. There are teenagers that dig deeper than that to determine their vote.

Last edited:

One last thing and I am done with this. Would it surprise you that I have pubs from the chat dm (and lurkers) me surprised at some of my takes. How I feel about things. Trying to convince me otherwise. That is what is so hilarious about this entire thread.

I'll leave it there.
so lost lol

Do you not get that posting I believe different is saying I think they are wrong. 🤦‍♂️

I have stated my opinion in threads before. I have also said there is a lot of still unanswered questions involving that day. I would love to hear the answer why.

Why do you care. Jan 6 and policy. Just not Trump. That is your admitted stance. Who cares what Biden believes or anything about him. Just don’t be Trump. There are teenagers that dig deeper than that to determine their vote.
great post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT