ADVERTISEMENT

Kerry has no decency

claiming that the "climate crisis" is worse than the Russia-Ukraine war ...just an out of touch with reality , dem !
The global warming to climate change sham has been a 30 year struggle and now they feel they have the power to really force through their idiotic plans. I have always railed against this climate absurdity, but It took a few years to realize that this was a UN pushed faux "crises" to hurt developed nations. Yet, I couldn't get to the "why" part of the equation.

Then I ran across this today:

The Club of Rome was long controversial for its obsession with reducing the global population and many of its earlier policies, which critics described as influenced by eugenics and neo-Malthusian. However, in the Club’s infamous 1991 Book, The First Global Revolution, it was argued that such policies could gain popular support if the masses were able to link them with an existential fight against a common enemy.

To that effect, The First Global Revolution contains a passage entitled “The common enemy of humanity is Man”, which states the following: “In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.

I haven't seen a reference to the Club of Rome in 20 years. They have done a great job of being memory-holed.

After he played like he served he ran for Senate as a war hero. He lost because the people in Massachusetts was against the war. He came back two years later as an anti war candidate. He had just got back from Paris where he testified how American troops were terrorizing the South Vietnamese people., they were so bad.

Say what you will about George W Bush, but I will always love him for saving us from this moron in 2004 (and Gore in 2000).

Lurch is just trying to stay relevant in some capacity. He’s like a dog barking at the moon and hoping someone pays attention. He really is the worse kind of hypocrite and the typical limousine liberal.
BINGO !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT