ADVERTISEMENT

More bad news for the "covid worse on myocharditis than vax" crowd

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
At this point, does anyone really want to argue that covid was worse than the "vaccines"? I mean, without the definition change that occurred, can you even describe these death/heart attack shots as a "vaccine"? I mean, under the new definition of a vaccine, broccoli qualifies. If you are still arguing "long covid" or that taking these shots are better than getting covid, you are either sadly stupid and naive, or profoundly partisan and trying to save the Biden/Fauci/CDC narrative, which also means you are just stupid and naive.

At this point, does anyone really want to argue that covid was worse than the "vaccines"? I mean, without the definition change that occurred, can you even describe these death/heart attack shots as a "vaccine"? I mean, under the new definition of a vaccine, broccoli qualifies. If you are still arguing "long covid" or that taking these shots are better than getting covid, you are either sadly stupid and naive, or profoundly partisan and trying to save the Biden/Fauci/CDC narrative, which also means you are just stupid and naive.

Right. A non peer reviewed, nowhere close to being seriously published, "study" out of Thailand. Really?

On top of that, the author is a notorious Trump stooge.

Last edited:
Right. A non peer reviewed, nowhere close to being seriously published, "study" out of Thailand. Really?

Since we are not supposed to consider it since it is not yet peer reviewed, how are the peers going to review it? We should ignore data from Thailand? Ignore all Republican study authors?

You must be a helluva scientist. If I find a study done in San Francisco by a transvestite American Biden voter, I’ll let you know.

We should trust the CDC...oh wait, they didn't bother with any meaningful studies. Instead they gave flawed advice, but hindsight is 20/20.

FWIW, you're not the first person to discount Covid-19 discussion partly because the info comes from Asian source. What's up with that?

Also, you made a Trump reference concerning a global pandemic. Why do so many Americans view Covid-19 through a political lens? Plenty of people around the world aren't trusting of mRNA vaccines and I doubt they learned it from Trump.

Didn't Trump push the development of Covid-19 vaccines anyway?

Since we are not supposed to consider it since it is not yet peer reviewed, how are the peers going to review it? We should ignore data from Thailand? Ignore all Republican study authors?

You must be a helluva scientist. If I find a study done in San Francisco by a transvestite American Biden voter, I’ll let you know.
I really laughed out loud…

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Not peer reviewed in 2022 is the libs way of ignoring the nude emperor. You literally have nothing, except TDS.
more-americans-infected-with-trump-derangement-sydrome-than-coronavirus-change-my-mind.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT