ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on 9/11

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
It’s a day we will never forget . Suddenly we got punched in the face . On that day and many days afterwards we came together . However time the bridge and sense of togetherness would bring the wooden bridge down . Have we forgotten 9/11 ? In some ways we have . Many will go about their Saturday and go oh yea I remember that day . Others it will hit harder . I OCD wants you to look up at the flag pole and realize no matter what they flag is still flying .

we face many challenges and many punches in the face . We still around . There no other country like ours . That’s why so many try to come . We don’t have to live where men will shoot you because you worked with another country . Women can drive here , women can vote here , our worse days aren’t even remotely as bad as some other countries.

Even when we know the outcome we still mustard you a fight . There some that fought all the way until the end, they gave them hell . There was a leader that lead the charge . Oh knows what would have happened if let’s roll didn’t happen ,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT