ADVERTISEMENT

No private car ownership

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
This is where brandon and his happy band of idiots are taking us. Elites that live in cities think its just a matter of hopping a bus or walking or taking a private jet or some other form of transportation. Some of us are blessed to be able to live miles from the nearest markets. We have a very large country. Dims never care about those of us in rural America unless its some give away to buy a vote. The whole lot of them need to be taken into the woods and made to survive for a month without being pampered. I think most would not survive.

I know this is from the wef but you know that dunce will be all in.

So they want us to share cars? (Note: that "option" was mentioned in a written article yesterday). That's the same amount of driving. The only decrease will be in manufacturing.

Plus there will be an uptick in hearse and ambulance total miles driven when Hot Judy texts you at midnight to come on over but your drunk neighbor wants to take the car to Waffle House.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
This is where brandon and his happy band of idiots are taking us. Elites that live in cities think its just a matter of hopping a bus or walking or taking a private jet or some other form of transportation. Some of us are blessed to be able to live miles from the nearest markets. We have a very large country. Dims never care about those of us in rural America unless its some give away to buy a vote. The whole lot of them need to be taken into the woods and made to survive for a month without being pampered. I think most would not survive.

I know this is from the wef but you know that dunce will be all in.

Sounds like the Europe I used to live in ...honey cone housing ,small cars , buses , bicycles,scooters,and trains . Parking is at a premium , if available at all . They can have it !!

Gyroplanes aka gyrocopters would be a cool way to get around. Most seat 2 adults and would allow you to take off from your backyard and land in a parking lot. Not to say some local authority wouldn't harrass you on account of the non-car, non-plane vehicle.

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT